Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who's In The Movie?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Anime (FMA-1) > FMA Conqueror of Shambala Movie
Full Flame Alchemist
Who is most likely to be in the movie?
I think it's Dante.
Foolio
to put it nicely...no shit
Full Flame Alchemist
'nicely'?
Fresh_Coffee
I think it will be Envy.

why I doubt Dante is in the move and Gluttony because of what possibly could have happened in the end of series.

Dante killed herself

Dante killed herself and Gluttony

Dante survived and killed Gluttony

Gluttony survived and ate her

Either one could be dead so I don't think they will be in the movie.

We know Envy is alive somewhere because of the script Sycia translated. Well I think his alive somewhere because he talks about Wrath wandering. So I think they will apper in the movie.
The Lucifer
Im pretty sure that dante is gonna be there! But envy does make sense too cause he was made by ed's and al' father...and created cause of his son!(if i remembe right?)
Full Flame Alchemist
I have guessed 'she' is Dante, but why is that in this post?????
(Asking Fresh Coffe.)
Sycia
I'm betting Envy. I don't think BONEs gave him that end in the anime (which wasn't really an end for him) for no reason....
Full Flame Alchemist
Good Point.(Wish I voted for him instead of Dante.)
Ailuro
Why can't they all be in the moive? Why make us pick from just those? o_o
Fresh_Coffee
I've changed "she" into Dante and explained what I meant more. Sorry for the confusion.
Full Flame Alchemist
(To Ailuro)
Otherwise it wouldn't be a poll and I said who's most likely.
blueices
I voted Envy...but i think this kind of poll is better suited to ask Who you want to see in the movie the most.

I want to see Envy team up with Ed and beat down Hohenheim together!!!
Bruhahaha rolleyes.gif
Kitoky
Hohenheim definitely has to be in the movie.

I'm guessing Envy also. He is afterall the ultimately dangerous Homunculus.
Full Flame Alchemist
Why does Hohenheim have to be in the movie? Ed left on the train without him so I don't think he's in it much.
AliCat
QUOTE(Full Flame Alchemist @ Jan 10 2005, 10:02 AM)
Why does Hohenheim have to be in the movie? Ed left on the train without him so I don't think he's in it much.

Well...maybe just from the simplistic idea of Envy killing Hohenheim or Hohenheim killing Envy or...well, lets just say "for us to find out what happens to Envy". Granted I kind of wonder how they'd get rid of a homunclus in "our world" if there is no alchemy, so if Envy made it to the other side of the gate, there'd be no beating him anyway.
Full Flame Alchemist
Unless Hohenheim had a part of Envy's body.(Well, it would weaken him anyway.)
Dapan Chan
I have no clue who will outta da list but I sure hope it's Envy.

Na Ha! I'm totally making fun of th3 3d17 57|_|ff!!!

Conscience: *hits me over the head*
Me: T.T I'm sorry.
Merc
I'm 100% positive we'll see Envy in the movie. I mean, the way the last episode was set up, it was basically ensuring that we would see Envy at some point in the movie. He may not be prominent or anything, but I could bank on him being there.

~Merc
TRON
I think Envy will have a bad guy role in the movie (like to kill Henoniheim) and Wrath will probably team up with Ed and Al
Guest_Sesshoumaru
QUOTE(TRON @ Jan 11 2005, 04:08 PM)
I think Envy will have a bad guy role in the movie (like to kill Henoniheim) and Wrath will probably team up with Ed and Al

.........i think this movie will not be realated to the show.....i mean i have seen the trailer and well i see Ed with his automail and al in his Armor form.... so this movie is just some filler....
TRON
No it aint a filler. It takes place 2 years after the anime series ends

that thing with Al in his armor was probably just a flashback or something
Spoiler: (Click here to Display)
QUOTE(TRON @ Jan 14 2005, 04:31 PM)
No it aint a filler. It takes place 2 years after the anime series ends

that thing with Al in his armor was probably just a flashback or something
and if u looked closely Ed still had his armor in our world at the end of the series

but that would not make sense since the real world doesnt make his arm work....remember that automails dont exist in this realm..but yes i heard its 2 years later but...who knows....hope its true..
TRON
It doestn't matter weather it exists in this realm because Ed just jumped the gate in his own body, that includes the auto-mail
QUOTE(TRON @ Jan 14 2005, 07:53 PM)
It doestn't matter weather it exists in this realm because Ed just jumped the gate in his own body, that includes the auto-mail

Full Flame Alchemist
well,we now know that there is a HUUUGE chance of Envy being in it.
kiwifruit
[spoiler]yeah. envy went through the gate and you saw that he had transformed into the mythical creature, the green dragon of envy... so i am assuming that since the homonculi have no souls they cannot pass through in their current form. and this is most likely how these mythicol creatures came to be..

and envy most likely WILL appear in the movie (even if it may just be some sort of memory/flashback or whatever) and the other homonculi may aswell. lol.[/spoiler]
Lil
[spoiler]I think if anyone were to have a peice of Envy's previos body, it would be Dante. Because in case he ever got out of control she could use it against him. I could definatly see a fight of Dante vs. Envy.

Also... perhaps envy had to pay a price to pass through? Perhaps he gave up his mind? In the one scan of the dragon its eyes are all white like gluttonys at the end....
[/spoiler]
Chiyo
I voted for who I pretty much know is in the film. biggrin.gif
Kaskas
I voted for Envy, its pretty clear for the magazine scans that the plot will have much to do qith him.

In the other hand, i think Pride could also apear, i have a theory about him that may come true in the movie.

c-ya
Wise_Alchemist
Spoiler Below Read At Own Risk!

Envy will be in the movie, 1 it would make sence because he turned into a Dragon and the Thule people believe in a Serpent that will take them to Shambala. Envy is most likely that Serpent. (Side note: Ed meets up with the Thule people)(Side, Side note: The Thule people are closely releated to the Nazi, this is just extra info). So unless some random Serpent appears Envy will be that Serpent. (Another Side Note: Shambala = Paradise). That should clarify things! And one final thing Ed's automail limbs are replaced with skin color prosthetic limbs, they don't work as well as the automail limbs, trouble may ensue!
TheVileOne
It looks like most of the movie is set in OUR world and Ed has figured out a way to possibly harness alchemy in our world as well.
Kaskas
Now its not a rumor anymore Envy IS in the movie, in the last trailer we can see him in his Dragon/Serpent shape,and well, IT'S HUGE.
AA battery
since Envy is the DUH DUH DUH answer already, I voted for Dante... I think she will appear (I don't think she would be as evil as before tho)
Definetely Hohenheim and Envy. These two have a matter to settle. I would like.. well, both of them die in the confrontation.
Here's why. Envy has no meaning in life aside the hate of his "father" and Hohenheim "of Light" is a bastard deserving death, actually, if you look at him closely... he killed a lot of people to create the Stone (possibly for Envy's sake, since we know Envy is his first failed transmutation). He pretty much gave up his ways after meeting Trisha, but now she is dead, he's gone beyond the gate and he will die soon due to his eroded soul. He has no meaning to life either, and he HAS to answer before Envy for what he has done. It was all his and Dante's doing, after all. Equivalent trade.
As for kid-Wrath, I think he's on his way to becoming a normal person in this world (like the Fuhrer could live a normal life, Wrath could also, he may even settle the matter with Izumi, although I doubt that). He won't be in the movie, I think.
Dante and Gluttony both vanished somewhere. I feel sorry for Gluttony that he lost his mind. He should eat Dante for that, equivalent trade. Even if it comes out that Dante and/or Gluttony came through the Gate, I hope they'll die at last..
utsukushii
I'm thinking Wrath will make an appearance. I'm curious as to where he went, even though I don't care for him much...
Anyone have theories as to where Wrath went? I'd like to hear some guesses.
The RZA
QUOTE(utsukushii @ Mar 30 2005, 04:01 PM)
I'm thinking Wrath will make an appearance.  I'm curious as to where he went, even though I don't care for him much...
Anyone have theories as to where Wrath went?  I'd like to hear some guesses.
[snapback]142757[/snapback]

well my guess is that Wrath is still in the Hagaren world. i mean we after pinako finishes talking 2 Izumi in ep. 51, we see him sleeping behind a tree right behind them, also JTA(just to ask) since hohenheim created Envy doesn't that make Ed, Al, and Envy bros.

P.S. Hagane No Renkinjutsushi: The Conqueror of Shambala sorry 4 wasted space biggrin.gif
ScarredSweetheart
Yeah, I think that envy and Ed are half brothers. But that whole living situation just disturbed me highly.
The Colonel's Girl
I hope that either Roy or Maes will make an appearance, or even be in the movie itself. If not, then it's most definately going to be Envy.
Electrastar
I think the main enemy in this one will be Envy and maybe Dante. My theory is that since Envy crossed the gate at the end of the anime (and for some reason, transformed into a snake) he will defenitly be present, and I think there's a rumor in the world that Ed is in about a huge serpent, but I don't quite remember. As for Dante, if she's still alive, maybe she'll cause some rucus in our world, but she'll need a new body for that because Lyla's body was pretty much passed the expiration date at the end of the series.
pirate yoshi
Envy's a possibility. I don't know about Dante, though. Wasn't it kind of a given that she was eaten by Gluttony?
Mustang's Apprentice
I voted Envy, because I remember reading somewhere that Envy had already been confirmed to be in the movie.
Defade
Envy's 100% in the movie, see the trailer. But I don't think Dante's gonna be there, 'cause she already died.....
Fullmetal Fangirl
Aswell as Wrath, you cant forget about Wrath...hes in it with his automail too y'know biggrin.gif
Christallie Kalric
envy and wrath 100% in the movie. i think hohenheim might come out as he, like ed, went to investigate on the rumor of the serpant. Dante might also appear as she might sent herself to our world when trying the escape from gluttony and he might tag along.

in my opion, envy might change his ways and team up with ed and al and might be wrath and kill Dante. ( Dante you're going down. muhahaha)
Zidan_chan
There is a Japanese NewType magazine scan floating around the internet which lists some of the characters appearing in the movie. Possible Movie Spoiler: Highlight At Will [spoiler] The scan features the names of the following characters that will appear.

Amestris Characters 1917: Alphonse Elric, Roy Mustang, Riza Hawkeye, Alex and Luis Armstrong.

Muchen Characters 1923: Alphonse Heiderich, Edward Elric, Rudol Hossf, the Landlady, Envy (it what appears to be his dragon form), and Karl Haushofer.

-There is most likely more characters than this! These are just characters that are sure to make an appearance. [/spoiler]
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.