Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Which Homunculus Has The Best Powers?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > FMA Character Discussions
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Funkyduck
Definitely Envy in the manga, with turning into animals and such. But since this is a poll about their powers in the ANIME, I'd have to say Sloth. She's one of my favorite characters and I think her powers are the best in the anime. It's pretty easy to kill people with her power, as she could drown them with a giant tidal wave or something.
Luxuria-Cat
Sloth from the anime has an amazing power, much more dangerous and difficult to fight than it sounds.
And I like Envy's shapeshifting too...although I personally wouldn't want to be able to do that XP
AXavierB
I'd love to be a shapeshifter, honestly. Envy's powers would be so very convenient if they were possible in the real world. So out of the homunculi I'd say his ability is best.
xUltimate_Shieldx
Totally Greed. I mean, his ultimate shield is pretty awesome. It can stand almost anything (aside from Ed). He's almost invincible.
KimbleeWorshipper
Let me think about this... Well, shape-shifting would be fun, but I can see it getting kind of boring after a while. And Pride's controlling of shadows is really badass, but I honestly can't think of many good uses for it in the long run. I find the other ones kind of stupid, so I guess it's down to Wrath and Greed.

Wrath's ultimate eye would be SO useful. And Greed's ultimate shield would be awesome too, 'cause I could just jump off of buildings all the time and not worry about breaking my legs. That'd be pretty sweet xD

Although now that I think about it, Greed's shield isn't just for defense. He also uses it for unarmed attacks. I guess you can't beat that... I suppose I'd go with Greed then! biggrin.gif
Lightning Flame Alchemist
GREED FTW XDD the ultimate shield biggrin.gif safety is number one remember XD
Dark-Winds
Greed. Gotta love that Ultimate Shield.
A Pierrot's Aria
I'd definitely have to say Greed, as well. Not only because he's my favourite Homunculus (Greed!Ling, that is), but who couldn't put an ultimate shield to good use? biggrin.gif
ElricAbuse
I always found Envy's power super cool. It can definitely come in handy when you're trying to gain information and you can totally scare people with it! Heh heh...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.