Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Which Homunculus Has The Best Powers?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > FMA Character Discussions
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
yoko0217
Yeah, I chose envy, he got awesome power.
Ed-Al-Win Fan
I say Envy he got the power to change into anyone he wants and actually fool people...But they all are very much a big threat in their own powerful way...lol
Freeman_Alchemist
Wrath!!!
He Has Ed's Arm And Leg and With His Unique Kind Of Alchemy, He is The Best Homunculus There Is.
P.S. Plus He's So Dam Cute!
DJ_Zephyr
Hmm, Wraith has the power of self-transmutation on top of his other alchemic powers, so I'd say he has the potential of being the strongest of the bunch.
The Great Asparagus
sadly, i decided that i didn't have a good reason to vote for sloth cuz all she does is slosh water at people. but i voted for lust cuz if you think about it, she has... TEN FINGERS!!! wow!! so she can just go and stab 10 people in a second, and like 10 more in another second.
Ansem_pesuer_of_darkness
Gluttony.Simply because hes my fav and eating crap rox happy.gif
Roi Moustang
Man of course i have to go with greed, i mean that shield is awesome... If it wasnt for that transmutation taking all of his "red stones' Ed would have never beat him
DustStorm
I think Envy has the best power! It would be cool to shapeshift into anything you want!
Kazuka
Envy is so much better than wrath. Wrath is just a child and is weak. Envy has the power to look and sound like any one and has incredible strength. And most people that say wrath rocks only say that because he has Ed's arm and leg.
Geou
Pride is my favorite homunculus, and I think he has the best power. He has the ability to see anything coming, so he can easily dodge any bullets or punches. He uses a sword, the only homunculus (or even character I think) to use a non-gun weapon. He is also very calm and collected, and isn't afraid to taunt him comrades. He was also named the greatest homunculus by Dante, and seems to be closer to her than any other Homunculus (as seen after Envy's tantrum in episode 46, when Pride and Dante exchange looks after Dante completed her goal on Envy).

I think Greed is kinda a close second, because his ultimate shield of diamond is pretty cool as well. It gives his great power, much more physical power than any other homunculus, and immunity against normal weapons and physical attacks. He seems to have good agility and martial arts, like the Elric brothers and Envy. Also I kinda like his personality. tongue.gif

Although Pride and Greed are my favorite homunculi, I think that Envy has the best power that a villain could use. Because someone could just be trusting someone you already know, and it could turn out to be Envy.... it's kinda mysterious how anyone could be Envy.
Envy-sama
Envy because: 1)its cool to turn into other people
2)hes my fav character in fma
3)wow! palm trees can change form?
WinryDen57
Lusty. Claws are awesome.
invision
Greed has gmv,

Seriously, he can do what he wants. Someone trys 2 kick his ass and nothing happens. They hurt themselves but then he wh00ps thier ass. Plus i would do w/e i want if i was greed. but make sure to say away from ed.
instantmirage
i am sitting on the fence between Greed and Lust . . .

=[
wolfy519
I personly like lust's claws, I say they can cut through anything
Nepharski
QUOTE(Geou @ Feb 14 2006, 06:41 PM) [snapback]350127[/snapback]

Pride is my favorite homunculus

Never. Leave. This. Forum.
The Sin Envy
Envy, he has the powers I'd want. His power is the most helpful because he can get close to anyone, need to kill Ed? turn into Al, need to kill greed? turn into one of his chimeras, Wrath? turn into Sloth, you see my point? And in the manga I've seen him turn his arm into a giant knife like thing, and seeing him hit the ground during his tantrum I'm guessing he's very strong, and he's quite skilled in martial arts.
raikou
Pride, since his 'sharingam' will allow him to disable other humunculi adventages.
Popogeejo
Manga:When Gluttony gets pissed he kicks ass.Greed still wins because he looks so sool in hi true form.Envy almost gave me a case of the jibblies when he showed his true form.

Anime:Glutt's looses his true form talent so Greed smuggly takes first place.
Vash_the_Gunslinger
I think if Wrath was older and tightened the alchemy, he could easily beat most of them.
strong_arm1
Greed is my favorite, but Pride has the best powers.
MonsterEnvy
Gluttony and Envy would be pretty close in the manga... i really thought that the powers of the homunculi were really underdone in the anime, but I liked Greed best.
Nil-chan
hmm, i think envy is still the coolest in both anime and manga. i mean, transforming is awesome! Like MonsterEnvy said. the traits of the homunculi are downplayed in the anime, but in the manga, the choice is much more difficult. even so, Envy is the best.
wolfspirit
I'd say Envy probably but I like them all....mostly Lust's, Sloth's, Wrath's, but mostly Envy's.
Nepharski
Envy? huh.gif Envy's only real power is hiding behind other people's faces! ph34r.gif

tongue.gif

In all seriousness, however...Bradley's power is pretty much a trump card. He's certainly bypassed Greed's precious exoskeleton, for starters.
Automne
A lot would like to 'hide behind other people's face', dear. This is very useful in many ways, but still, to each their own. smile.gif
Grand Arcanum
i voted for greed. in a fight against pride he would have a hard time hitting him because of his ultimate eye, but than again pride wouldn't be able to hurt him either.
Colette
QUOTE(Nepharski @ Apr 3 2006, 10:54 PM) [snapback]374222[/snapback]

Envy? huh.gif Envy's only real power is hiding behind other people's faces! ph34r.gif

tongue.gif

In all seriousness, however...Bradley's power is pretty much a trump card. He's certainly bypassed Greed's precious exoskeleton, for starters.

But Greed didn't have his shield up. I'd like to see a fight between shield!Greed versus Wrath.

But I can agree that you just don't f*!@ with Bradley.
edsbitch911
[font=Century Gothic][size=7][b][i] I THINK THAT ENVY HAS THE BEST POWER. I MEAN WHO WOULDN'T WANT TO TRANSFORM INTO OTHER PEOPLE!?
Popogeejo
QUOTE(edsbitch911 @ Apr 6 2006, 06:25 PM) [snapback]375439[/snapback]
I THINK THAT ENVY HAS THE BEST POWER. I MEAN WHO WOULDN'T WANT TO TRANSFORM INTO OTHER PEOPLE!? *

*Sigh*
MAYBE YOU'LL GET THEIR ATTENTION WITH LARGE CAPITOL LETTERS!
This link has gotten quite a work out here <.<
All caps is one thing but why do you need the text that big.It should be a Banable offence if you do a full post like that IMO.

*Code fixed by me.
asunder
QUOTE(popogeejo @ Apr 6 2006, 10:38 AM) [snapback]375441[/snapback]

*Sigh*
MAYBE YOU'LL GET THEIR ATTENTION WITH LARGE CAPITOL LETTERS!
This link has gotten quite a work out here <.<
All caps is one thing but why do you need the text that big.It should be a Banable offence if you do a full post like that IMO.
*Code fixed by me.

you haven't used this one before?
(stolen shamelessly from maddox)

Seven sixteenths of one inch:

IPB Image

That's the distance you'd have to move your pinky in order to not sound like an idiot. I know the burden of pressing shift to capitalize is a great one, but c'mon muzzy , you can do better than that. I used to type emails in caps like yours, but then I decided that I didn't want a job mixing concrete.

Popogeejo
I'm thinking of making my own version.I'm not trying to be mean but the giant all caos really pisses me off.
I don't mind if it's for one or two sentences with normal text aswell but using it fir a whole post is retarded.

*Off to MSpaint*
asunder
QUOTE(popogeejo @ Apr 6 2006, 11:30 AM) [snapback]375451[/snapback]

I'm thinking of making my own version.I'm not trying to be mean but the giant all caos really pisses me off.
I don't mind if it's for one or two sentences with normal text aswell but using it fir a whole post is retarded.

*Off to MSpaint*

I BET THERE WAS A TIME WHEN YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT USING ALL CAPS WAS CONSIDERED SHOUTING tongue.gif
Popogeejo
A friend taught me Internet ettiquete when I first got online so I knew most of rules.
I still make some (alot) of mistake thoughLOL-ROFL-WTF-BBQ. rolleyes.gif
Nepharski
QUOTE(SinLuxuria @ Apr 6 2006, 04:02 AM) [snapback]375383[/snapback]

A lot would like to 'hide behind other people's face', dear. This is very useful in many ways, but still, to each their own. smile.gif

No, I didn't mean it like that. I was referancing a quote by Edward.

Even if Greed were to take his protected form, Bradley could elude all his attacks until finding a solution.
Nil-chan
hmm, yet another alusion to the manga, wrath(bradley) kicks greed's butt... oh well. Greed is still ten bazillion times cooler. (bazillion is a fun word. happy.gif)
FMA4ever
Envy all the way! Jeez you could be whoever you wanted! Lust can only extend her nails...big deal. Sloth can turn into liquid....not so cool. Wrath can do alchemy, but so can Ed! Gluttony....I would not wanna be some big fat dude who wants to eat alot. Pride...he's just weird...I hate him so much anyway. Greed is pretty cool, but not cooler then Envy...he died first so his power can't be all that great. So yeah...I pcik Envy! (Sorry fangirls/fanboys who like the other Homunculus! I like them too, just Envy's my favorite. Don't hurt me! ph34r.gif *hides*)
major_ed_pride
Envy just plan rocks! I mean...to be able to transform into anyone...hehehe oh the fun one could have!
N. Havoc J.
I have to say Envy and Gluttony. I can think of all the trouble I could cause transforming into people. I wonder if girls really taste better?
RainDancer58
Envy, shapeshifting ROCKS!
Galorfilinde
Definitely Envy. To change in anyone you want. I'd have so much fun with it XD And in battle, you can really confuse people with it, which makes it easy to win. Imagine if you're wanted by the police or something. You just change your form, and no one will ever find you. You really can do everything you want with that power.
MeLRizA
At first I wanted to vote for Envy.. Shapeshifting is cool but Lust's weapon is way cooler.. Its swifty and dangerous, makes a good killing weapon biggrin.gif .. I wish I could use it on my economics lecturer sometimes.. dry.gif
Hagane_no_Renkinjutsushi457
Envys power is the best and always will be
Colette
QUOTE(N. Havoc J. @ Apr 28 2006, 10:47 AM) [snapback]387318[/snapback]

I have to say Envy and Gluttony. I can think of all the trouble I could cause transforming into people. I wonder if girls really taste better?

According to Gluttony, we're "Softer. And easier to chew." Not sure on how good we taste. xD

I say Wrath's the coolest, but I'm curious on Pride's power. I have a feeling his/hers will be the coolest.

I think I voted Greed though x3
Ücälypse
I believe Envy was meant to be the strongest...

First time I had some hard time figuring out if it was he or she...
Miyuki-chan
Envy has the greatest power among all of them!
55th_animalalchemist
I voted for Pride . just now reading the first post I found out what his power is and I think if you are fighting you really wanna know what would be the next move of your opponent.
kojirou
Wrath can make anything a part of his body, so its kinda cool biggrin.gif
Azen22
All of them are cool, but i voted envy. It just is the most useful power ever! You can be anything you want!
Ice Blizzard
Pride....Moving at the sound of light with a sword is explanation enough
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.