Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Latest Update On Site Updates
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Site Support Center > Announcements & Site News
bryantq
~ Server Upgrade For Our Site ~

In order to facilitate a growing number of visitors and content, we have moved to an improved server which should help the growth process. While completely unrelated, useful for anyone out there who uses a wireless network!
bryantq
~ Site Downtime & New Wallpapers ~

Several users have brought it to our attention that often times the site would not load, due to DNS issues. We have resolved this error, and you might have experienced difficulties for the past 24 hours due to this resolution. Since you've all been great loyal visitors, I whipped up two new wallpapers for your enjoyment, both are at a high res 1600x1200, which can scale down to almost any resolution smile.gif

To get them, here are the following links:

Edward Solo:
http://www.fullmetal-alchemist.com/gallery...hp?image_id=636

Edward and Alphonse:
http://www.fullmetal-alchemist.com/gallery...hp?image_id=635
RolfKaese
wow! very well done, where did you find these pictures, bryant? X3
bryantq
featured in the november issue of newtype jpn. isnt alphonse a cutie biggrin.gif i cant help but think kittens and things when i look at him lol.
RolfKaese
X3 looks I have to buy this volume, too XD
and yeah, Al is cutie ~
WINRY
biggrin.gif both are H-O-T-T HOTT!!!!!!!!
Omakase Shimasu
bryantq you're too nice. 'm gonna steal these wallpapers if you don't mind. XD While Al's a cutie, Ed's still a shortie. *_* Can't help but love 'em both.
Gashole
Side by side, Ed looks REALLY short.
Omakase Shimasu
He does, doesn't he? Hmm, somehow it looks surreal. >__> As if Ed's image's been tempered with. (although we all know that isn't so ^ ^;;)
Quistis88
Nice work on the wallpapers, bryantq! biggrin.gif
Lady Battousai
Their very lovely. Believe me.
bryantq
~ Manga, Preview, Audio Downloads Glitch On Our Site Fixed ~

Many users have been reporting that they are recieving a "Connection Timed Out" error when attempting to download the media files from this site! We have determined the cause and have fixed the issue.

Enjoy your downloads. Should you experience any other issues, please post a message in our technical support forums OR email us using the contact link at the topright of the page.
hooray, im saved
i am so happy
When are there going to be some more of your great scanlations??? =[
Fullmetal-Alchemist.com isn't the one doing the scanlations, they help distribute them. Currently Evil-Genius is scanlating the manga. Because they have finished volume 8, and there are only 8 volumes out so far, we'll just have to wait till the next volume comes out in Japan.
EnOmusheKiyA
Awwww, i still dont know how to download the episodes ><"
bryantq
~ Fullmetal Alchemist Audio Downloads On Our Site: Suspended Until Further Notice ~

I have been recently informed that FUNimation has requested that we remove the audio downloads from our website. While I have not actually been able to read the letter they sent to my residence (currently out of town), I have taken the audio downloads down. We hope that you were able to enjoy them while we were able to host them.

We are hoping that this request from FUNimation means that we'll soon be able to purchase the OST and Opening and Ending songs in US Retail stores. To refresh some people's memories, FUNimation announced that their special edition DVD 01 will have the OST as a bonus..

We will keep you updated as to the situation as soon as I get back home to read the papers thoroughly.
Sycia
o_O Wow okay.... didn't know they monitored this site....
bryantq
They do, i try to keep a close touch with them in terms of releases and etc. I was just recently informed about their little legal letter at home ohmy.gif

I wont be back to my residence until the weekend, so hopefully its nothing entirely too pressing.
Sycia
Yeeowch~ *hopes for the best...*
Guest_darkalchemist
blink.gif they what?! but how could they!? if they want you to take off all the music then dose that mean you guys wont host the soundtrack with Roy's Seiyuu?!?!

*snaps fingers* i was really looking foward to that cd too. mad.gif
hagane_no_tokage
i don't think that's fair, they should let the ones they don't have the right to still be hosted! like roy's seiyuu CD! *gets a picket line going*
RolfKaese
Does that mean posting links to where to get the OSTs /Chara Singles is not allowed anymore to post?
Darn it. I waited all this time for Dec. 15 to get Roy's seiyuu CD and I see this.

Please do get it resolved, if you can. sad.gif

-Fixen
bryantq
~ Latest update on site updates ~

Sorry for the lack of content updates, we're working hard on bringing to you new videos, new game reviews, new magazine scans and much much more! Keep tuned to the site for these updates.

With the start of the new year, we're going to be adding lots of exciting content to the site, and we've resumed doing episode previews (above) that match the Cartoon Network air schedule. So visit the site weekly to get your preview videos and pictures of the upcoming episode!

Also, Square Enix has launched their official USA site for the PS2 Game Broken Angel, which can be found here: http://www.square-enix.com/games/FMA/
wildcat8u
How often do new chapters come out?
Yes. Do get it resolved. This is one of my favorite FMA sites!
bryantq
~ New Sister Hosted Site For Our Board: Edward Elric Fanlisting (This info is no longer applicable. Sorry!! ^^) ~

In a continued commitment to promote and embrace the Fullmetal Alchemist community, the staff here at fullmetal-alchemist.com would like to welcome the latest addition to our hosted community.

http://ed.fullmetal-alchemist.com titled "Just a Child" is an edward elric fanlisting created by Asuki (of www.shisaite.net) and hosted by PhoenixNetworks. We hope you welcome this fanlisting with open arms.

We are very pleased to be able to bring this to the community, and are always open to suggestions of new projects. If you feel that your website or project would be of benefit to the community and are seeking a home, feel free to contact us at community@fullmetal-alchemist.com
Zarpia
Thanks for letting us know about this beauthyfull site, i just join.
animeallen
hey I've joined, the layout was made magnificently! thanks for the link happy.gif
Pink_Haro
what's that site about? i just joined and got accepted but i really agree that the web's design is great ^^ Go Edward-san!!!!
lialiakicks
This. fanlisting. is. ADORABLE!!! happy.gif Objective number one for today: join the Just A Child fanlisting...
Chiyo
Hurrah, I joined *feels proud*.

What a wonderful site, visually and the basic idea.
anime_manga_fan
I joined.

GO EDWARD-SAMA! XD (I call him sama... SO STOP MOCKING ME!!!)
ColdFire
SWEET! I love Edward, I'm joining right now!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.