Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Fma-1 Anime Trivia Game
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Anime (FMA-1)
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63
Kenji
Someone post the next question~~ =]
Astria
QUOTE(Little Washu @ Feb 26 2007, 01:32 AM) [snapback]509489[/snapback]
I hate General Hakuro. He's the father of Rose's baby ya' know. He's such an evil man........

Hang on a moment, really? I thought Hakuro 'gave' her to other soldiers. The man's a thoughtless git but I can't imagine him being a rapist. But maybe I'm wrong.

Easy question - When they meet in the Devil's Nest, Greed asks Izumi who she is. What is her response?

Edamame
"I'm a house-wife!" (I loved that part)

Somebody please post the next question.
Mudkipblader
Finally I can post mine: =X

In the beginning of episode 3, Al shows a book to Ed. Ed opens it. What is that page about?
Edamame
I'm going to take a rough guess, but I think that it was a page from the Dungeons and Dragons 'Alchemy book.' (I will feel like such an utter geek if my response is right.)
Kenji
Next trivia:

Both the fake Elric brothers specialize in what element of Alchemy?

A. Stone
B. Plant
C. Red Water
D. Wood
sweety_pie
Plant...?

EDIT: I don't' have any questions, sorry. Someone else please ask the next one.
Kenji
Correct. Post next question please.
The New Fullmetal Alchemist
That's funny, about the Devil's nest one, b/c the english translation (which I think I adore so much moe than the Japanese version) follows thus (it was changed b/c "house-wife" in English couldn't fit during the time Izumi would've said it): "Who are you?" "I'm PISSED OFF!" laugh.gif

That's also extremely funny about the whole dungeons and dragons thing. I never actually knew that. smile.gif Huh, I finally learned something worth-while from this trivia game!

Unfortunately I have no good questions... I just thought I should share my excitement in learning things. smile.gif
Edward Elric~
Which limbs did Ed give up to pull Al's soul back from the gate?
And right or left?
Reta McClain
His right arm^^ (Left leg went for mommy >.<)

What was the reason that Ed went to Archer instead of Roy? (ep. 3-something)
Mudkipblader
QUOTE("Edamame")
I'm going to take a rough guess, but I think that it was a page from the Dungeons and Dragons 'Alchemy book.' (I will feel like such an utter geek if my response is right.)

I don't know if it's from D&D, but what I meant: What is the page handling about?

As for the above question:
Because Ed knew Roy would never allow him to go to Lior.
Kenji
Mudkipblader or someone post the next qustion please...
Mudkipblader
Episode 3 -Mother. Al shows Ed a book, Ed opens it -his mind full of thoughts- on a certain page. The circle that is on that page, si the one they use for Winry's present transmutation. What is that page handling about?

If I may? I like the answer that I was thinking of. Don't hit me if it's really in D&D, 'cause i know nothing about it.
Kenji
Next question:

What is the main feature of the door, I mean a symbol... The door have a symbol of an ___?___
The New Fullmetal Alchemist
@ Kenji - it's an eye, but I'll pass my turn for a question along to Mudkipblader's original question, since it's still more-or-less unanswered:

Episode 3 -Mother. Al shows Ed a book, Ed opens it -his mind full of thoughts- on a certain page. The circle that is on that page is the one they use for Winry's present transmutation. What is that page handling about?

Apparently the page in question may be from Dungeons and Dragons, courtesy of Edamame, but it's not quite the answer that Mudkip was looking for - I believe, Mudkip, that you're asking what the topic is about on that page? (correct me if I'm wrong!)
Tombow
^^ I'm making another one of my wild guess... was that about human transmutation?? unsure.gif
sweety_pie
Human Transmutation?? I thought it was Simple Transmutation..
Tombow
QUOTE(sweety_pie @ Mar 1 2007, 11:37 PM) [snapback]511515[/snapback]
Human Transmutation?? I thought it was Simple Transmutation..

Like, transmutation 101 kind of thingy?? unsure.gif Yeah, that was my second guess.
Reta McClain
They mention some school on the page that Ed opens... Something like "Sa--------- Alcheminary" sleep.gifU
Then the page states that the grounds where the school is located are beautiful or something along those lines...
Tombow
QUOTE(Reta McClain @ Mar 2 2007, 10:07 AM) [snapback]511729[/snapback]
They mention some school on the page that Ed opens... Something like "Sa--------- Alcheminary" sleep.gifU
Then the page states that the grounds where the school is located are beautiful or something along those lines...
@Reta McClain - You know, after that much hint I should remember something, yet I'm totally blanked on this one!! >.<
Someone please confirm this, please!! ^^
Mudkipblader
Yup, it's about a school. congrats,Reta McClain
Someone please ask the next question.
Edward Elric~
What kind of animal figure did Ed make using alchemy
when he was little? (sorta easy, huh?)
Reta McClain
Horse.

In episode 18, Sciezka (I hate her name, how do spell it correctly?!) makes a new copy of Marcoh's notes. We see Ross reading some of these in the middle of the episode. What is this particular page about? (the one we see her reading)
Tombow
QUOTE(Reta McClain @ Mar 3 2007, 02:46 AM) [snapback]512227[/snapback]
In episode 18, Sciezka (I hate her name, how do spell it correctly?!) makes a new copy of Marcoh's notes. We see Ross reading some of these in the middle of the episode. What is this particular page about? (the one we see her reading)

It was a menu of some sort, tho I can't remember what kind of desert it was for..
Was that a pie?? (because that's what I'm craving for right now. laugh.gif )
If not, I'm sure others can get the right answer. biggrin.gif
Mudkipblader
Actually, it says Breakfast French Overnight Toast and then the rest of the menu.
-has episode as proof xD-
I just hope the r and n of Overnight are okay. I can't read it very good. Otherwise it's Ovenright.

I can't think of a question right now. xO
Tombow
^^ Mmmm, French Toast sounds good right now. laugh.gif
It was close but not quite, ha?? biggrin.gif BTW r and n look ok in overnight. ^^

Hmmm.. the next question.

When Ed saved General Hakuro from the kidnapping attempt on the train, originally Ed wasn't going to board that train.
Why did Ed change the schedule and boarded that train?
Kenji
Because Mustang insists him to board the train...

------
If correct...someone post the next question
Tombow
Yap, that was correct. biggrin.gif

Then, the follow up question.. the destination of that train was???
Kenji
Seng-Da-Lai-Yi

Canton pronunciation for Central...
------
My question:

What is the aftermath for the baddie big boss?
Edamame
Kenji: I am rather confused to who or what your question is reffering to. Is there any way that you could reiterate the question?
Kenji
I repeat,

What is the aftermath for the baddie big boss that hijack the train General hakuro travel in?
sweety_pie
Mustange used his alchemy to set him on fire..

Is that the answer you were looking for?
Kenji
simple as that...

Sweety you may post the next question...
Tombow
@Kenji - In the episode we saw in the U.S., that guy was called Bard. biggrin.gif

I can't think of the next question. Please someone post it. biggrin.gif
Indignant Judgment
Who was the Alchemist who needed help with his soul attachments for his beloved?

Edit: baKa-neKoh is right, it is Majahal happy.gif
Naivete
I almost typed "Lejon" laugh.gif They sound nothing alike but I still get them confused

It was Majhal (if that's how it's spelt)

I'm feeling stoned- someone ask the next question
Kenji
In Episode 8, which side of pocket Ed put his silver watch in after he got back the watch along side with his new title from Mustang?
Mudkipblader
I guess it's left.

If I'm right:
What 4 animals appear in the letter that officially gives Ed the tittle "Fullmetal" (ep8)?
Kenji
@Mudkipblader
Yes...you are correct...
Episode 8 is the only episode Ed put his watch in his left pocket... Weird....

--------
@Mudkipblader animal??
Tombow
^^ Yeah, one of them is Dove, that I know. That's the letter from Bradley to new State Alchemist giving the "second" Alchemist name.
And, it has the same quote taken from the book.

I think I'll go look for it now.. biggrin.gif
Mudkipblader
^yup that's the letter. But what book are you talking about, Tombow?
Tombow
That thing was actually coming from a real book. ^^ I'm looking for the whole info I posted as an answer to someone's question about that letter.

If I can find it, I'll post the whole info here. ^^

I can't find the book info yet... I keep getting sidetracked.. ^^

Anyway, this is the part I'm talking about:

The peacock's feathers in bright colors, the rainbow in the sky above,
The spotted panther, the green lion, the crow and beak, blue as lead,
These shall appear before you in perfect white,
Pale white and black with false citrine, imperfect white and red,
After the perfect white follows the grey,
And after these shall appear the substance

So, the answer would be.. (No Dove, haha, so much for my memory!! XDD)

Peacock,
Panther,
Lion, and
Crow

Someone please ask the next question. biggrin.gif

ETA: Mudkipblader, yeah, I'll keep looking... ^^
Mudkipblader
^yes that's right.
If you find the part, Tombow, would you please post it here too? I'd love to read the complete part. ^^

Next question: Why was Lt Broche crying when they met him. (episode 44)
Reta McClain
Because Hohenheim was flirting with Ross xDDD

Hohenheim compares Ross' hair to something in this episode. To what?
Mudkipblader
To the wings of an eagle, right?

What was Sloth carrying when Hohenheim saw her for the first time?
Yume Melody
Bzzt! Bzzt! Hoenheim compares Lt. Ross's hair to the plumage of an ostritch. happy.gif
Trisha was carrying... tomatoes? o.O

An easy one: what is inscribed inside Ed's silver State Alchemist pocketwatch?
Mudkipblader
Wrong, she's not carrying Tomatoes. We're talking about Sloth here, not Trisha.

What was Sloth carrying when Hohenheim saw her for the first time?

And my anser was right, in the sub I saw, it was an eagle. xO
And to answer your question: Don't forget 3 Oct '10
Reta McClain
Sloth was carrying Rose's baby^^

... My head is empty (too much fanart and fanfics probably >.<) Someone else please post a new question.
Amol
what do the homunculie lack , that stops them from being human ?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.