Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Elemental Components Of A Human Adult
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Anime (FMA-1)
Pages: 1, 2
alchemistgirl zero
The latest Anime Invasion is doing a Fullmetal Alchemist theme and it includes the circle designs (Human Transmutation, Raising the Dead, Creating Flame...etc.).
But not only does it give you the circles, it also tell you how to make your own human being! blink.gif

Planning to make a person? Ed and Al can tell you it's a bad idea. But we thought we'd at least help you out with a shopping list of the human body's components.

To make a human being, you need:
1. 35 liters of water
2. 20 kg carbohydrates
3. 2 liters of ammonia
4. 1.5 kg of calcium
5. 800 grams of adenosine
6. 250 grams of salt
7. 100 grams of nitrogen
8. 80 grams of sulfur
9. 7.5 grams of fluoride
10. 3 grams of silicon
11. 20 grams of trace metals and junk

laugh.gif I asked my chemistry teacher if we could do it in class, but she unfortunately said no.
TRON
WOW thanks a bunch Alchemist girl.

I think ill go make a human being right now! (runs off to grocerys store)
smile.gif
Haste
I don't think that you can GET those things in the geocery story let along make a human out of em. But if I did that and made a human, I would name em Bobo
alchemistgirl zero
Actually, you can get them in a grocery store! Observe:

water = bottled water
carbohydrates = bread
ammonia = windex
calcium = milk
adenosine = umm...science store
salt = diamond crystal salt
nitrogen = fertilizer
sulfur = you can be this at a science store
fluoride = toothpaste
silicon = computer chip
assorted junk and trace metals = nuts, bolts, and fiber too! Gotta have your fiber! happy.gif
hitokiri
QUOTE(alchemistgirl zero @ Jan 4 2005, 07:06 PM)

water = bottled water
carbohydrates = bread
ammonia = windex
calcium = milk
nitrogen = fertilizer
fluoride = toothpaste
silicon = computer chip
assorted junk and trace metals = nuts, bolts, and fiber too! Gotta have your fiber! happy.gif

wow that could be the dumbest thing i've seen yet on this forum.... i tip my hat off to you..
anime_manga_fan
QUOTE(alchemistgirl zero @ Jan 4 2005, 05:06 PM)

water = bottled water
carbohydrates = bread
ammonia = windex
calcium = milk
nitrogen = fertilizer
fluoride = toothpaste
silicon = computer chip

COOL! *runs off to a store and gets suplies* If I make one sucessfully, I will call it 'Mr. Fluffiums'. laugh.gif
alchemistgirl zero
Though, I wonder what Ed and Al used for their silicon...did they use breast implants? blink.gif

Ed: Britney Spears, may we use your breast implants to bring our mother back using human transmutation?
Britney Spears: blink.gif
Ed: What? You don't need them. dry.gif

No, wait...that silicone, this is silicon. Silly me. happy.gif
xrninja
where are you planning on getting the soul for your human body? blink.gif
water_alchemist
wow....interesting...though i don;t think i'd try it lol rolleyes.gif
alchemistgirl zero
Oh yeah, I have to get a soul for my human being... dry.gif
...maybe I can just borrow one from somebody, like suck it out, kind of like that guy in Mortal Kombat.

Me: YOUR SOUL IS MINE!!!
*nothing happens*
Random Person: blink.gif
Me: ...umm...nevermind. happy.gif
Slashrose1010
QUOTE(hitokiri @ Jan 4 2005, 05:19 PM)
QUOTE(alchemistgirl zero @ Jan 4 2005, 07:06 PM)

water = bottled water
carbohydrates = bread
ammonia = windex
calcium = milk
nitrogen = fertilizer
fluoride = toothpaste
silicon = computer chip

wow that could be the dumbest thing i've seen yet on this forum.... i tip my hat off to you..

He he. And people thought I was stupid. Those items contain things other than the pure elements in them that are required for such a molevolent transutation. Humans are not meant to be brought back! Another thing, you have to be precise with which human you are trying to bring back (which is impossible unless you break down the original body of the person you are trying to bring back). Things like bread for corbohydrates is just stupid. Do you really think that our bodies are made of the same thing as bread. I don't even think that list is correct.... If you want a more precise list, try the one from FMA. But if you want to try this out I say by all means do it, but don't be surprised by negative feed back.
Quistis88
Wow. Windex. mellow.gif
ἀρχή
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Jan 5 2005, 04:45 PM)
Wow.  Windex.  mellow.gif

YOu want a human that can clean windows don't you?
Slashrose1010
Or a human that has cleaning solution as blood
Quistis88
QUOTE(arche @ Jan 5 2005, 06:07 PM)

Yes, my windows do get dirty.
alchemistgirl zero
happy.gif Well, maybe it won't be a human exactly...more of a goblin thingy...like Gollum! happy.gif

Random Alchemist: Okay, let's do this circle thingy!
POOF!!!
Gollum: MY PRECIOUSSSSSS! wacko.gif
Random Alchemist: blink.gif

The list isn't meant to be taken seriously anyways. happy.gif Just something interesting I found in Anime Invasion...or is it Anime Insider? Oh well. Maybe it's just because I have a twisted sense of humor.

Though, my little Gollum scene does bring up a thought - what sound fx would you use for an alchemy circle working? Would it be 'poof' or something? Maybe not poof, maybe one of those magical sound fx like 'zing' or something... happy.gif
Slashrose1010
Right... Cut down on the sugar smile.gif
alchemistgirl zero
But...I'm American! I'm supposed to have sugar! *hides candy bars* mad.gif My sugar! Mine!

People say I'm crazy, but I'm not. I'm just a little unwell. Like that song by Matchbox 20 in the insane music video that I love. happy.gif Deep down inside, we're all a crazy.

Though, I still wonder about the sound fx thing...would it 'shing' or something like that or 'vmmm'. I read too many comic books and manga. happy.gif
Victory_to_Battle
hell I'm asking my chemistry teacher to try this

and as for the soul.. well, my sister doesn't really need it. trust me there won't be much difference
ed's secret agent
QUOTE(alchemistgirl zero @ Jan 5 2005, 07:46 PM)
But...I'm American! I'm supposed to have sugar! *hides candy bars*  mad.gif My sugar! Mine!

People say I'm crazy, but I'm not. I'm just a little unwell. Like that song by Matchbox 20 in the insane music video that I love.  happy.gif Deep down inside, we're all a crazy.

Though, I still wonder about the sound fx thing...would it 'shing' or something like that or 'vmmm'. I read too many comic books and manga.  happy.gif

[QUOTE]Deep down inside we're all a crazy.[QUOTE]

Well, then you could also say, deep down inside we're all a little gay... huh.gif [sarcastic]
[took that from SOUTH PARK] Sorry, couldn't resist. laugh.gif
Dragons_Eye
I guess we know why he has ED as is avatar of ALL things blink.gif.

Ah yes gay dude unsure.gif (ed's secret agent) please back away from me!

alchemist girl again, Dude dis the gollem! at sumer camp i spent like a week being called smegal lol (i dont have a clue how to spell it) smile.gif
alchemistgirl zero
Hey! I'm a girl! I am woman, hear me a roar!
*nothing happens*
...I'm not a feminist anyways. happy.gif;;

I have a crazy aunt that we call Gollum. Of course, we do that when we're not around here (well, you can actually do it nearby her, she wouldn't say anything).

Also, Ed is cool! Ed and I are so alike! That is why the insane little girl is my avatar! happy.gif *holds up flag of Ed fandomness*
Gr33D
QUOTE(arche @ Jan 5 2005, 08:07 PM)

LMAO!
Lime
PLAYGERISM
(i don't <don't> know how to spell <that>
eerabbit
thats cool but i dont think those ingredients are right...the calcium that they need probably all in milk too.....
_alchemist
how to make a human= have sex

enough said.
ἀρχή
QUOTE(_alchemist @ Jan 12 2005, 01:02 AM)
how to make a human= have sex

enough said.

That's for a real human. We're trying to make a window cleaning windex human tongue.gif
alchemistgirl zero
have babies = have sex happy.gif

Though, that does raise a question - if you were to transmute a human, would it be an adult or a child?

Ed: Okay, let's ressurect Mom!
*Poof!*
Baby: Waaaahh!
Al: blink.gif ...Mom?
Ed: Oops. happy.gif;;
TRON
LOL (falls off chair and rolls laughing ) HAHAHAHHA ( still rolling around) HAHAHAHhahahaha (rolling around the hole room) hahahahah (slowing down) hehehe (stoped moving) hehe (stopped breathing) he (dead)
ἀρχή
QUOTE(TRON @ Jan 14 2005, 06:46 PM)
LOL (falls off chair and rolls laughing ) HAHAHAHHA ( still rolling around) HAHAHAHhahahaha (rolling around the hole room)  hahahahah (slowing down) hehehe (stoped moving) hehe (stopped breathing) he (dead)

OMG - FMA's first homicide - I'm calling the cops!

Wait! Quick get his soul for the human alchemy windex man tongue.gif
alchemistgirl zero
Paramedics: Quick! Get him in the ambulance!
Alchemistgirl Zero: ohmy.gif No! We have to get his soul first so we can make a window
cleaning human being!
Paramedics: blink.gif
Alchemistgirl Zero: laugh.gif *runs off with TRON's body*
Full Plastic Alchemist
QUOTE(TRON @ Jan 14 2005, 04:46 PM)
LOL (falls off chair and rolls laughing ) HAHAHAHHA ( still rolling around) HAHAHAHhahahaha (rolling around the hole room)  hahahahah (slowing down) hehehe (stoped moving) hehe (stopped breathing) he (dead)

ever heard of ROFLMAO? thats why it was created. So you dont spaz out and die.
alchemistgirl zero
@Full Plastic Alchemist:

Winry: Okay, Ed, I'm giving you metal chain mail for your arm and leg...
Ed: smile.gif
Winry:...but it'll cost you $129990.
Ed: sad.gif Do you happen to have anything...cheaper?
Winry: Well... dry.gif

happy.gif
Though, it does raise a question, how much would it cost to get a chain mail arm and leg?
inneRdemonS
why is it that no one ever learns that reanimation dosent work, frankinstien for exampl was a retard, and no al is a pieace if metal
alchemistgirl zero
Hey! Don't knock us mad scientists just because we make a few mistakes! mad.gif Also, the monster isn't called 'frankenstein' until the movies are produced. In the original book, it was simply 'monster'. happy.gif
Just remember what I say: Reanimation is tricky business, as so in reincarnation. happy.gif
Spade
but in the game FMA broken angel u can make a fakeEd but it barely has any charecteristics of the reall Ed
lupin2000
rolmfao.... teacher is like huh.gif i'm a t.a. for 3rd period and i have the whole entire class looking at me like huh.gif ohmy.gif ..... as i'm trying to stop giggling... sry bout spelling... can hardly see through the tears.... laugh.gif laugh.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
lupin2000
if that other soul doesnt work.... you can have mine... i dont use it anyways.... tongue.gif
Stained_Wings
i know how to get a human! first ya get a girl and a guy, make a li'l love, and set the oven for 9 months and BAM! you have a freshly baked human tongue.gif
alchemistgirl zero
That would be a BABY! mad.gif We need a human. But it does bring up the question of what state the person will be in when ressurected.

Al: Ed! I can't change Mom's diapers all alone! sad.gif
Ed: Shutup, Al. I'm already busy with the OTHER people we resurrected. dry.gif
Stained_Wings
...its still a human... just a baby human dry.gif

haha, ed and al could have a baby mom.
Al: Ed, Mom keeps crying!
Ed: Change her diaper then.
Al: blink.gif
animefan101
Dont you mean anime insider? huh.gif Because I have this months anime insider and it has all of that stuff!

It says at the top of the How to make a human being collum..

>>> Ed and Al might tell you not to do this,but we thought we would give you the shopping list.<<<

I think it is anime insider,but im sure you are right too! smile.gif

I am kinda afriad to try it...because I am worried that something will happen to me!But I do belive it will work!I think I will try transforming plants outside tomorrow!We have snow on the ground,so it is the perfact oppertunity! biggrin.gif

Very funny laugh.gif !But my question is who made the baby blink.gif ?!

<Merged triple posts into one. 02/19/07 ~Tombow>
dragonofchaos
Ed: Mom! your a...a...A BABY!!
Ed's baby mom: well what did you expect, an old lady
Ed and Al: ...well yes
Baby mom:...*twitch* WHAT THE GRRRR WHEN I AM OLD ENUGH I AM GOING TO KICK YOUR ASSES YOU GOT THAT
Al:i found the passifier*puts in the baby moms mouth*
Ed:*sinffs the air* what is that smell
Baby mom:*spits out passifire* change my diapper now!!!!!!

Me rotflmao
animefan101
NO IM SERIOUS!WHO MADE THE BABY! ohmy.gif
alchemistgirl zero
Hey! ^-^ They could be like the Simpsons!

Maggie ---> Mom
Bart ---> Ed
Lisa ---> Winry
Marge ---> Al
Homer ---> erm...^^;...can't really think of anyone for this...
Destati
Oooh. I'm gunna go make my human being right now! -scuffles off- Wait. I'm poor! I can't afford bread! DX T_T
Luckyalchemy27
Hmm. If you were to make a human, then what would you do to decide if it was a male or female? *blinks, thinking hard* Or do you just....not decide?
Philosopher's Stone
You know what? I can tell you of an easier way to make a human. Ready?
Be sure to take notes.

Step 1: Have sex. Lots of sex, preferably without a condom. Multiple times.
Step 2: Await pregnancy. If it doesn't happen. Repeat step 1.
Step 3: Congratulations! You've created a human!

Note: The law of equivalent exchange says that you might get STD's.
Society also typically expects you to take care of the humans that you create too, so don't expect too much "me" time.
AlphonseRules
Hey Philosopher's Stone, why did you just spam someone else's post.
ymsg
Actually, animefan101 is right; that was in Anime Insider, issue 19. It s the Feb. Issue, I think, cause I bought it and like obsessed over it. It looked funny, except they said that all the gum we swallowed as kids was what really held us together.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.