Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Awards: Edition 2005
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
Slashrose1010
The Award for Best Aian Kung-Fu Generation fan is...
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/Slashrose1010/AKFGLineUpAward.jpg[/img]
Who other than Ninja-san?

Sorry if someone else made a similar one, but she would deserve them both anyways laugh.gif
Elderberry
Yay for Ninja-san! laugh.gif *applauds*

...Now I must make a fun award for someone as well...*goes off to ponder*
Fresh_Coffee
QUOTE(Elderberry @ Jun 17 2005, 06:49 PM)
Yay for Ninja-san! laugh.gif *applauds*

...Now I must make a fun award for someone as well...*goes off to ponder*
[snapback]194154[/snapback]

I want to see the fun award!

We can drink soda! ^^
Zarpia
Congrats Ninja ^^
Slashrose1010
Here is an award for Cafe-chon biggrin.gif For getting me hooked on a few things. Celebrate if you want, you deserve it :3
IPB Image
Elderberry
...Wow, Coffee-chon sure exerts a lot of influence on her 'Sadichi'-san, ne~? tongue.gif
Slashrose1010
XD how did you know about Sadichi? (for you non Bleach viewers it is a combination of Sado AKA Chad and Ichigo tongue.gif)

Yes, it is hard not chatting with Cafe-chon if not for only ten minutes a day tongue.gif
Fresh_Coffee
You got into deathnote? = D yay, *does victory dance* Thank you, it's a very purdy award. ^^
The RZA
i nominate myself for cutest siggie
Elderberry
Hehe...I was a little carried away with this idea I had...The quality is quite crappy because I only used Paint and Microsoft Photo Editor...happy.gif;; I apologize for the character being female, but she fits the situation so well...rolleyes.gif||

'Most Reformed' Award-ishy

*smiles* My contribution as a member who has been here and seen many things for quite a while. (Hopefully it's not a duplicate award...)
WhiteMike
Awwww, Elder, are you blushing?
Elderberry
..eh? Why would I be blushing? mellow.gif

(Also, please call me 'EKE' if you don't want to type out 'Elderberry.' *points at signature* I'm not fond of being called 'Elder.' tongue.gif)
foolmetal alchemist
Congrats on your award Slash! laugh.gif
Fresh_Coffee
QUOTE(Elderberry @ Jun 24 2005, 09:10 PM)
'Most Reformed' Award-ishy

*smiles*  My contribution as a member who has been here and seen many things for quite a while.  (Hopefully it's not a duplicate award...)
[snapback]199093[/snapback]

so, cute~ ^^; I would have never guessed you use the images you did , I can't tell '_' where the girl in the middle comes from though =/

=] Nice, Sadichi.
Elderberry
@Coffee-chon: It's Otomiya Haine from 'Shinshi Doumei Cross,' the main character from Tanemura Arina's newest manga series. Haine was a former delinquent herself, and is extremely hyper, so the image fits Slash-kun perfectly (in my lousy opinion). biggrin.gif
Slashrose1010
QUOTE(Elderberry @ Jun 25 2005, 01:19 PM)
..eh?  Why would I be blushing? mellow.gif

Because you lub me tongue.gif

Thanks for the award Eke-san ^^

I will make another award whenever I get back on the PC... probably after church and after my brother gets off ^^ *brainstorms who and what kind of award*

Blood Lust Award!!

Kawaii Kupo ^^

he he, I would have posted the pics, but I didn't feel like resizing and besides, I don't like posting two pics in one post tongue.gif Congrats Celes-chon and Cafe-chon!!!
Celestial Shadow
ohmy.gif I can't believe I got this award *sniff* Thankies so much! It's awesome, I'm gonna keep it biggrin.gif I have to thank my friend who is away right now for awakening the blood lust in me XD She also awakened some other things she shouldn't have dry.gif But I did the same for her (we never should've met XD)

Slash, was this because of that conversation about me wanting a vial of blood yesterday? tongue.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been meaning to try and make some awards for awhile now, but I forgot about this thread until Slash brought it up again. So I decided to try and make one starting with him. Sorry for the suck factor, I was lazy and it was my first try biggrin.gif

So here's Slash's Award. I didn't want to post it because it's a little big and resizing it would've screwed up the words.
Slashrose1010
Thanks, I just knew you would give me an award like this :3 I am glad you put Envy as uke ^^
Elderberry
*laughs* How fitting for Slash-san...happy.gif;;;
Celestial Shadow
Yes, unfortunately sleep.gif
Slashrose1010
@Eke-san: ohmy.gif I am not nearly as perverted to you as I am with Celes-chon... and I am not that perverted to Celes-chon either tongue.gif Oh well, I like the pic anyways ^^
Celestial Shadow
dry.gif I have seen a little of your conversations with Nikki.

Anyway, I love the pic because of Ed/Pride wub.gif
Slashrose1010
Eh? I showed you maybe a few bits and pieces tongue.gif My real convos are much more disturbing =D (God damnit, I should over throw GOOP and become supreme ruler XD)

Here is an award to one of our Forum Songbirds =D
IPB Image
I am still waiting for you to post Ready Steady Go, Eke-san XD
Elderberry
Ara, it's Envy! How fitting indeed. laugh.gif (For those who are not aware, the Homunculus that my personality is the most similar to happens to be Envy~)

But I told you that I only sound like Envy in 'Rewrite', not RSG...ohmy.gif

I request (read "file a demand that must be fufilled if you value your livelyhood") that you adjust the lyrics to the ones in 'Rewrite'!!! XD
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(Elderberry @ Jun 27 2005, 05:01 PM)
(For those who are not aware, the Homunculus that my personality is the most similar to happens to be Envy~)
[snapback]200859[/snapback]

huh.gif I guess you just never know.
Elderberry
Ara, you had no idea, Celestial-san? mellow.gif I guess it's because I've hardly shown any of my darker side on the forum at all so far...laugh.gif|||
Ailuro
Look at all the awards! =3 They're so purdy.
Celestial Shadow
I wonder what I could give you or Eke one for...
Elderberry
*laughs* Oh, Celestial-san, make an award for Deshi-san, not me. I don't deserve any. laugh.gif
foolmetal alchemist
EKE could get the "Killed by Slash" award! tongue.gif
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(Elderberry @ Jun 27 2005, 10:25 PM)
*laughs* Oh, Celestial-san, make an award for Deshi-san, not me.  I don't deserve any. laugh.gif
[snapback]201091[/snapback]

Oh that's not true at all. I'll find one for you eventually biggrin.gif
Elderberry
@Foolmetal-san: Heh, Coffee-chon once suggested a similar one...something like "Most frequently attacked member." I mean, think about it...I've been flamed on the forum at least 3 times, was assaulted over AIM by some idiot, and now Slash-kun, too....laugh.gif|||
Slashrose1010
Hey =D you know I wub the Eke :3 I would never hurt you.

I shall make another awrad tomorrow XD I am award happy recently for some reason... is it me or am I the one who always revives this thread XD
foolmetal alchemist
I know, I just recently took my AIM address off because I was being annoyed by some member from this forum named KaroTV. I had never even seen a post by that person.... huh.gif
Elderberry
Ohh, Karo-kun. >D He just likes to chat with LOTS of random people. He even PMed me for my AIM. He's rarely on the forum and always wants to know what I'm doing...happy.gif;;

This one time, he asked if he could chat with my friends, and I told him that they were all offline except for one...and that "she was busy" because I figured they'd just be annoyed- then I went and pestered one of my friends to toss out an excuse over AIM that I could show him (the only thing was...the only friend present is actually a guy, and...). Well, Karo-kun apparently decided to add my friend to his buddy list, and I didn't bother correcting myself, and my friend said he'd "try to seduce him" over AIM...haven't heard anything more about how things ended up, though...laugh.gif

Hee, I must make some awards too...but I need to draw first....laugh.gif||
Ailuro
QUOTE(Elderberry @ Jun 27 2005, 10:25 PM)
*laughs* Oh, Celestial-san, make an award for Deshi-san, not me.  I don't deserve any. laugh.gif
[snapback]201091[/snapback]

I don't deserve any either! x_X
Elderberry
@Deshi-san: ...But you do!! Whatever happened to those spectacular machine gun skills of yours? laugh.gif
Zarpia
You have a FAN then Eke. I have been in that situation a lot of times, where random people just wants to chat with you, but "this" people just want to talk about .....uhm....sex, i hate that, i'm like, get a life please, i just decided to not give my e-mail to everyone.
Celestial Shadow
All of the people I know and don't hate on the forum deserves one anyway happy.gif
Elderberry
@zarpia-san: That's what my guy friends told me...but still...I've never even crossed paths with the guy on the forum. At all. mellow.gif Well, I don't expect we'll be doing that for at least the next 25 years. biggrin.gif
Quistis88
Wow, this thread is alive again, thanks to Dr. Slash. I like that karaoke!Envy award. biggrin.gif
Elderberry
Ah, I'm glad you like the award, Quistis-sama. happy.gif But Slash-kun is being so stubborn and won't change the lyrics! XD
foolmetal alchemist
I think I should make a "Very Polite" award for EKE!
Slashrose1010
Thanks Quissy ^^ And I love the Dr. Slash. It reminds me of Akabane-san ^^

Eke, I am not stubborn tongue.gif if you want it fixed so badly you can save the pic, fix it yourself and repost it ^^ Now do you realize how much work that is? tongue.gif
foolmetal alchemist
Here's an award for EKE.
Slashrose1010
^^; Eke-san is a girl though =D -kun is for males, no? Erm well, I am not too sure. Anyways, nice award. I am glad you used so much purple @.@ I shall get to work on another award later :3
foolmetal alchemist
I thought once she told me to call her kun? Then why does she call me san if I'm a guy? My bad, I'll go change it.
Edit* Here's the refurbished(sp?) award!
xrninja
QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Jun 28 2005, 11:19 AM)
^^; Eke-san is a girl though =D -kun is for males, no? Erm well, I am not too sure.
[snapback]201481[/snapback]

nope, -kun can be used for girls. usually it's used for males the same age or younger than you, but some men address younger women using -kun (most often in businesses, school, or the military/police force). like in Furuba, Shigure calls Tohru "Tohru-kun." smile.gif
foolmetal alchemist
Well, either way I used it wrong because EKE is older than me.
Slashrose1010
Tis OK. I wasn't sure if it could be used for females... Though, I thought I had read it somewhere in a manga where someone called a girl -kun. Anyways, it is a fine award... and I should get started on another XD but I am so tempted to make a sig >3 I will probably end up making the sig now and an award tomorrow.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.