Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Awards: Edition 2005
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
love_me_destroyer
QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Jan 30 2005, 04:05 PM)
Here is another one. Again, tell me if the link works or not. Enjoy!

Yet Another Award By Slash
[snapback]102665[/snapback]

What exactly have I done to become the most hated person here....You know what? Don't answer that....
Goldfish
QUOTE(love_me_destroyer @ Jan 30 2005, 07:04 PM)
QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Jan 30 2005, 04:05 PM)
Here is another one. Again, tell me if the link works or not. Enjoy!

Yet Another Award By Slash
[snapback]102665[/snapback]

What exactly have I done to become the most hated person here....You know what? Don't answer that....
[snapback]102888[/snapback]

Too bad, you asked. You, along with your spam-mates see one little thing to start an argument about and you do it no matter where. No one cares about your little squabbles. No one cares who sweared or what is a swear. If you insist on picking at each other for this stupid crap, settle your personal disputes through PMs. Don't do it here or anywhere else for that matter. And by the way, maybe the other person would have stopped if you have shut up, and not continued attacking him.
Slashrose1010
@Goldfish: Couldn't have said it better myself

@LMD: You shouldn't have pissed me off (excuse my language). I went through with you in that horrible coup and you end up acting like a fool.

*Slash calms himslef down* I oughta go back to Gassy's compliment thread....
Le Monkey
Wow, That is....Different....I wish you lot would just leave it be....And, Pardom me saying this but get a life outside insulting random people about there speech.
If you don't like someones posts then ignore them, Simple.
That is what the button is for.......
Please children, Quiet down..
Slashrose1010
I haven't posted one of my wonderful awards, but here is one I just did yesterday. Enjoy!

IPB Image
Riza Babe
nice^^
Quistis88
Nicely done, Slash. biggrin.gif
ἀρχή
Wow, that's fun smile.gif

Too bad I can't play the guitar very well tongue.gif
Slashrose1010
@Father O' The Year: You tought me.... I guess that's why I suck too tongue.gif
edsgirl
Good award slash. Glad to see this thread finally get back on topic wink.gif
Slashrose1010
This award I just made. Enjoy!
IPB Image

I know it isn't Naruto but I like Sasuke better tongue.gif
Ailuro
XD

Awesome award.
Slashrose1010
Here is a good Award!! Enjoy
IPB Image

Congrats and nice drawing smile.gif
Chibi-Usa
that was a good pic
Ailuro
#@_x# Nuu~! *starts to tell herself that she doesn't deserve it*

Haha. I love the Red Lobster sign you put at the bottom. XD
Slashrose1010
@Car-Uh: lol, but no one else gets it but us XD
Quistis88
I don't understand the Red Lobster thing. But the awards are great. biggrin.gif
alchemist x
Yah nice one.
Falling_Man
Great stuff. Much humor here. Not to mention much hotness... *socks himself one* *ahem*

I'd like an award. Not so much for the award, but what I'd be depicted as. I also can't come up with anything to nominate myself as.

On a more on-topic sidenote: I nominate Quis and Hito as the Best Queen and King Overall. Ever. (go read the Queendom thread if you have no clue what I speak of. And FYI: I am not sucking up to get a better pay! Click here )
edsgirl
Nice Parallax pic on your sig! tongue.gif
Slashrose1010
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Feb 13 2005, 07:33 PM)
I don't understand the Red Lobster thing.  But the awards are great.  biggrin.gif

Thanks. Aily and I were talking on AIM and she mentioned that she drew it the day before at Red Lobster XD (So that expains it rolleyes.gif) And it was her first fanart. Nicely done.

QUOTE(edsgirl @ Feb 13 2005, 11:10 PM)
Nice Parallax pic on your sig!  tongue.gif

Thanks. I scanned it off of one of my comics smile.gif

Here is a cool award! Hope you enjoy it XD

Slash's Award Here!

Hope you get the humor XD and if one of the mods stumble onto this and think it's too large I'll post it as a link instead smile.gif
Quistis88
Too large, kid. biggrin.gif Resize or link.

Nice award though. laugh.gif Rather fitting. But hitokiri might berate you for the fact that you spelled "bastard" wrong.
love_me_destroyer
QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Feb 13 2005, 11:37 AM)
I haven't posted one of my wonderful awards, but here is one I just did yesterday. Enjoy!

IPB Image
[snapback]113013[/snapback]

Why the Hell did you use that amazingly weird and deeply disturbing picture?
alchemist x
LMD:Because he wanted to you dolt

Here is one I just made

IPB Image
Riza Babe
LOL!!! You still have those old siggies wow thank you alchemist x!!:D!!!!
alchemist x
You're welcome

All I did was look at the previouse posts and threads.
Riza Babe
Wow that must be long lol.
alchemist x
Yep It was.
Slashrose1010
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Feb 14 2005, 04:02 PM)
Nice award though.  laugh.gif  Rather fitting.  But hitokiri might berate you for the fact that you spelled "bastard" wrong.

dry.gif Why am I such a bad speller? >_<

Thanks for the compliments I got on the Hito, Aily and Arche awards laugh.gif

@LMD: That picture of Arche is fine. It looks cool and it makes him look like a rocker XD
alchemist x
Yes slash.
Don't you think LMD is so primative?
And what do you think about my first award.
Slashrose1010
@X: It is a great collection of Rizababe memoriabilia (sorry for spelling). Very nice smile.gif I really like the Ed one smile.gif

*Slash runs off to make another award* (I am getting back into this since Ihaven't done it in so long smile.gif)

Edit: Yes, LMD can be quite childish sometimes (most). So can you but you have been cool the past couple days smile.gif Keep it up.
alchemist x
Thank you and I'll go and do another too.
Slashrose1010
@X: I don't like to be out done dry.gif

Here is a good award. Congrats Quis! (Oh no, I just gave away the winner wink.gif)
IPB Image

I hope you enjoyed it tongue.gif

Edit: DAMNIT I MISPELLED QUISSY!! XD laugh.gif
Quistis88
WHY is my pseudonym spelled like THAT?

But thanks for the award. biggrin.gif
Slashrose1010
@QuissY: LoL, sorry. I was in a rush but hopefully people will have 1/18th of a brain and be able to figure out that it is supposed to be QuissY. rolleyes.gif And you're welcome. Did you ever see my pink Quistis siggie @_@ very cute tongue.gif Maybe you would like to have it laugh.gif
Quistis88
But why the sudden capitalization of the 'y'? It makes no sense. mellow.gif And no, it's all right. You can keep that pink sig.

Besides, I like my Nobuo Sakai just where he is.
Gas
QUOTE(alchemist x @ Feb 14 2005, 05:31 PM)
[snapback]113771[/snapback]

Okay, first of all, it's primitive.
Second, you are not in any position to point fingers. You are still an annoying little bastard (this I mean in a bad way), and for some reason you keep seeing the minuscule flaws in other people while failing to notice your own gigandulo ones.

It might do you good to shut up for a while and learn the following words: erudite, meticulous, fastidious, pungent, malacious, ubiquitous, and of course, charlatan. Learn their definitions and spell them correctly. I want to see use you them some time in the future.
alchemist x
Heh Nice one Slash but you're going to be amaized once I get back on my cpu.
[got kicked off becaues my dad had to finish job app]
Slashrose1010
@QuissY: I capatalized the Y because I simply felt like it biggrin.gif And your Nobuo Sakai one is awseome XD

lol, I can see why you don't want the pink Quissy one. It is poorly made and too feminine laugh.gif I like the Parallax one. Now I am going to add Hitokiri's fave hero to my sig. *runs off to My Control Panel*
Quistis88
You should make that sig flash, if you know what I mean. biggrin.gif Seizure-inducing flashes, at that.
Slashrose1010
@Zidane's Lover: @_@ No I don't know what you mean. Honestly, i'm thick headed laugh.gif I've been told by several people on these forums alone tongue.gif My Falsh Siggie does induce seizures. biggrin.gif
alchemist x
AHH my eyes[looks at slash's seasure.. Uh I mean siggnature]

Anyway here is my next award

IPB Image
The Loverly Destroyer
QUOTE(Gas @ Feb 14 2005, 06:17 PM)
QUOTE(alchemist x @ Feb 14 2005, 05:31 PM)
[snapback]113771[/snapback]

Okay, first of all, it's primitive.
Second, you are not in any position to point fingers. You are still an annoying little bastard (this I mean in a bad way), and for some reason you keep seeing the minuscule flaws in other people while failing to notice your own gigandulo ones.

[snapback]113806[/snapback]

I love you, Gassy...
alchemist x
Ok, we know you love anything with boobs

[no offence gas]
Slashrose1010
Can we please get off this subject and return to the awards? Thank you.
Le Monkey
GOD... Why do you lot insist on pissing around t each others throats....

Dam.. Get over yourselves....

So whos the next award fopr slash?
hitokiri
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Feb 14 2005, 06:02 PM)
Nice award though.  laugh.gif  Rather fitting.  But hitokiri might berate you for the fact that you spelled "bastard" wrong.
[snapback]113683[/snapback]

hmmm.. i don't know which is worse the misspelling of bastard or the bad blood graphics....

but thanks for the award nonetheless?
Quistis88
QUOTE(hitokiri @ Feb 15 2005, 12:31 PM)
hmmm.. i don't know which is worse the misspelling of bastard or the bad blood graphics....
[snapback]114364[/snapback]

Bad blood graphics? I thought it was random graffiti or spray paint effects. laugh.gif

Not.
Carnal Malefactor
Why has this not been moved to SC yet?
Quistis88
Because it still somewhat stays on topic from time to time. biggrin.gif And since the awards threads have been here for so long, it might take some adjusting for some people to get used to the fact that it got moved. Kids aren't so bright nowadays.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.