Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Awards: Edition 2005
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
mei_tenshi
^^ You get these spurts of energy sometimes, quistis...
Quistis88
Ohh, really? I see then . . . hmm, perhaps I do . . .
telepika
blink.gif Quistis energetic??? Water Alchemist and Blingy are energetic. Or maybe that's just Water Alchemist's pic...
Le Monkey
QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Jan 6 2005, 01:32 PM)
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Jan 6 2005, 08:21 PM)
Why, yes.   rolleyes.gif  Maybe that's what happens to the n00bs if they double+ post too much.  I wouldn't be surprised.

So there is a dark side to Quistis afterall. ph34r.gif

Hence the picture

See im not as weired as i seem
Riza Babe
QUOTE(Goldfish @ Jan 6 2005, 04:01 PM)
I have to totally agree with everyone riza, you just seem so damned cute I have to pinch your cheeks or something!! wink.gif

heheh thank you!! laugh.gif! and Thank you for the awards!!! biggrin.gif

IPB Image
Kihaku
Ooh, thanks for the awards! biggrin.gif RussellxEd wink.gif Shouldn't have Kase got that award too?
Well.. then I nominate her for RoyxEd! wink.gif

Oh and I want to nominate Kasumi for "Great Insight" or something or other. Because she's so great with interpreting the "right meaning" behind what Kase says tongue.gif
Omakase Shimasu
Yes, well, I figure you two are more RussellxEd, not to mention it'll get Ed out of the way so Roy and Riza can establish their relationship in peace. tongue.gif I'm the opposite.

Thanks for the nomination. ^.^

laugh.gif Kasumi always seems to twist my words rather than interpret them the right way. Or that's just her teasing me~ tongue.gif
Kihaku
Oh yes biggrin.gif I didn't think about that! but you did vote for RussellxEd too in a poll;)
but anyway. I'm still nominating you for the RoyxEd award! wink.gif Hmm.. maybe Kasumi should get a "Word Twister" award then? laugh.gif I like both though.
Carnal Malefactor
IPB Image
Omakase Shimasu
^Aaaw, I'm sure Miyuki-chan would appreciate that - so cute and fitting. -^^-

@Kihaku: Yes, I admit I voted for that pairing. biggrin.gif Can't help it, since I didn't really fancy the ending of the series and RussellxEd IS cute. -^^-

X3 Yes, "Word Twister" suits her better, believe me. tongue.gif
Riza Babe
What, no bacon? thats a cute award!! so cute black hayate is!!!!!!
Hedera
Oh my... I've noticed only now... I've got an award! ohmy.gif YAY!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif Riza Babe, you're so kind! Thank you! biggrin.gif *you know, I wanted so badly to get some award... tongue.gif *
Riza Babe
ahhh its np laugh.gif u deserve that award.
water_alchemist
whoa nice award what no bacon...it's cute!
love_me_destroyer
What's this hitokiri? Did I overthrow you from your throne though pure,brutal, Idiocy?
*runs to closet, and puts on silly military uniform worn during coup*
telepika
blink.gif I got an award??? blink.gif Ooooh, I did get an award!!! laugh.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif Yay!!! Thank you Riza Babe!!! I don't know if I deserve it though... Am I really that cute??? blink.gif

Smilie parade.
Slashrose1010
This award goes to....

IPB Image

LOL. A fitting picture isn't it? (jk LMD)
Quistis88
laugh.gif Great award! I love the picture!
love_me_destroyer
I'M A DUDE DAMN YOU! however, if I had to be a girl, looking like that wouldn't be so bad.
and that is the best award yet laugh.gif
hitokiri
question: why does chun-li wear pantyhose if she's a streetfighter? wouldn't that be counterproductive?
Slashrose1010
QUOTE(love_me_destroyer @ Jan 7 2005, 04:29 PM)
I'M A DUDE DAMN YOU!  however, if I had to be a girl, looking like that wouldn't be so bad.    
and that is the best award yet laugh.gif

LOL. I know you are a guy LMD, I just wanted to post something fun smile.gif I would also wish I looked like that if I were a girl, just less muscular.

@Hito:Yeah, I guess it would but it looks good.
Kasumi
QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Jan 7 2005, 11:36 AM)
laugh.gif Kasumi always seems to twist my words rather than interpret them the right way. Or that's just her teasing me~ tongue.gif

The right way? laugh.gif I can't stop laughing now. XDDD Anyway, I'm not twisting words, I'm just saying the things exactly the way Kase meant it. tongue.gif XD
Kihaku
That's what I said wink.gif
now why isn't anyone making that award for you wink.gif Maybe it's too hard to decide which side to take tongue.gif I wish I knew how to make awards.. *sighs*

telepika: Of course that award fits you perfectly wink.gif
telepika
Why thank you Kihaku. cool.gif
Slashrose1010
Here's a cute picture...

IPB Image

Award based on posts I've read and mostly the picture... If you like Aeris you have to be somewhat innocent, right? tongue.gif Anyway, I just like that pic a lot.
love_me_destroyer
blink.gif that scantily clad angel is supposed to represent somekind of innocense? chances are shes done some not-so-innocent things in her time.
Goldfish
Sorry, I had to. tongue.gif

IPB Image
Quistis88
Haha. laugh.gif Thank you very much, Goldfish.
Slashrose1010
@Goldfish: Nice one smile.gif Where is that from? Tenchi Muyo maybe?

@LMD: How dare you sully Aeris' good name. She can dress that way because she is an angel, and you shouldn't lust over angels, you sick perv.
telepika
Kihaku innocent? In all other areas besides shonen-ai, she is pretty innocent (From what I've seen), but regarding shonen-ai she can get pretty nasty. But everyone does have a naughty side. wink.gif

GO KIHAKU!!! *Throws confetti everywhere*
Goldfish
You'd have to tell me! Haha.

^Zing!

Edit: Stupid new page.
love_me_destroyer
@slashrose:Dude, she's a cartoon. a sexy cartoon....
Slashrose1010
lmao... Okay, and you called me a perv before. you are the one lusting over a Chun-Li pic that isn't even hentai. Naughty, naughty, ignorant child.
love_me_destroyer
that pic was just plain wierd.
ahem...the"perverted award pics" award goes to....SLASHROSE1010!
Slashrose1010
Thanks... didn't even bother to post a pic of a hot chick: Edit a pic into there. Riza, Winry, Eva, Yuna, Aeris, any of these will do.
love_me_destroyer
or all of them....
Quistis88
IPB Image

Congratulations. First award I ever made for anyone. Be proud.
Goldfish
Thats so disturbingly odd, it's great laugh.gif
love_me_destroyer
DAMNIT!
however funny it may be.
Slashrose1010
Ha ha! You disgusting, perverted under-age petophile (however you spell it). You \SICKEN/ me!!
Quistis88
"pedophile"
love_me_destroyer
dont encourage him.
water_alchemist
haha! great first award!
Slashrose1010
He he sorry. Hey where is my award?

The next award goes to... Slash for "The most obsessed with video games award" and the "Biggest MGS fan award". Oh Right, do the Quagmire.
love_me_destroyer
woohoo. award #4
Slashrose1010
She is talking about how it is the first one Quis made.

Edit: you grade A moron. (the only A you've ever gotten) lol sry, that's just mean.
love_me_destroyer
oh.
Quistis88
Please make an effort to make your posts longer than one two-letter word.
love_me_destroyer
ok.......... biggrin.gif
Quistis88
Excluding punctuation in the counting process.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.