Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Awards: Edition 2005
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
Riza Babe
laugh.gif thank you!! biggrin.gif
Omakase Shimasu
Perty, Riza Babe. wink.gif The shotgun made me laugh. laugh.gif

Hmm, then I'd like to nominate Quistis and Kihaku for "Local Russel x Ed Supporters". ^^v Um, I couldn't think up a wittier title. >_>
Haste
Aww no awards for me? I just got on and wanted to see what everyone was doing.
Carnal Malefactor
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v465/climclomwagey/tokenaward.jpg[/img]

Sorry, I couldn't think of anything else.
mei-tenshi
Congrats, haste! biggrin.gif

@bacon: Nice one. I like the T on his shirt. Really appropriate. biggrin.gif
Hedera
love_me_destroyer
That award wasn't really negative, I guess... huh.gif
Riza Babe
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v497/edward01/Awards%20and%20other%20stuff/ed-1024_award.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v497/edward01/Awards%20and%20other%20stuff/aoi_award.png[/img]
mei-tenshi
Great image for the Edward Award, Riza!

*drools*
Omakase Shimasu
biggrin.gif;; Very nice, but I didn't really mean it that way... (aaaw, no Russell image though?)
Hedera
Riza Babe
Can you tell me, for what is this Edward Award? *so many cute Ed's images and not for me sleep.gif*
Riza Babe
QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Jan 6 2005, 02:54 PM)
biggrin.gif;; Very nice, but I didn't really mean it that way... (aaaw, no Russell image though?)

sad.gif im sorry!! sad.gif sad.gif

im sorry too Hedera!! sad.gif
Hedera
Riza Babe
That's alright with me. rolleyes.gif
Omakase Shimasu
It's okay, Riza Babe. happy.gif They're still lovely!
Riza Babe
smile.gif aww!!! you guys make me happy!!! happy.gif!!!

EDIT:[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v497/edward01/Awards%20and%20other%20stuff/opty_award.png[/img]
Zio
I have a series of awards to give out, but I shall use words becuase I don't have the time or talent to make those fancy pictures with the words.

Most Desperate for Attention Award: Love_me_Destroyer
Best Person to post deep philosophical posts and still have time to be a good real life father: Arche.
Shame of 2004 Award: Bam-Yugioh for flaming this site for no really good reason.
The "Holy crap, since when did that person become a mod?" Award: Omakase Shimasu.
The "This person has alot of energy" award (Member Division): RizaBabe.
The "This person has alot of energy" award (Staff Division): Quistis88
The "Havoc-esque Lovelife" Award: RolfKaese.
Cloud28
Bam Yu-gi-oh?? i don't rembber him....

Havoc esque lovelife lol! laugh.gif
Quistis88
QUOTE(Zio @ Jan 6 2005, 03:20 PM)
Most Desperate for Attention Award: Love_me_Destroyer
Best Person to post deep philosophical posts and still have time to be a good real life father: Arche.
Shame of 2004 Award: Bam-Yugioh for flaming this site for no really good reason.
The "Holy crap, since when did that person become a mod?" Award: Omakase Shimasu.
The "This person has alot of energy" award (Member Division): RizaBabe.
The "This person has alot of energy" award (Staff Division): Quistis88
The "Havoc-esque Lovelife" Award: RolfKaese.

Awesome awards! I really agree with the second one as well.

Oh, and shouldn't Kase get my award instead? It seems that she has much more energy than I do. biggrin.gif

"Havoc-esque Lovelife" . . . haha. laugh.gif
Omakase Shimasu
@Riza Babe: Thank you for the award, but you really wouldn't have to. biggrin.gif

@Zio: laugh.gif You definitely deserve the "Mighty Observant" + "Appointer of Awards" award. (I already mentioned I wasn't witty enough to make proper titles for awards tongue.gif) Bam-Yugioh... I saw some of their posts, but never knew they'd flamed this site. blink.gif And that award for Rolfie... laugh.gif Poor guy. (In addition to that he also gets my "Hentai" award tongue.gif)

@Quistis: Noo~ You should get the award! The way you've been anti-spamming the forums, helping out members, managing to hold decent conversations with the rest and holding that huge wedding on top of it all! biggrin.gif You're way more suited to get this award.
love_me_destroyer
YEAH! two awards in one day.
Riza Babe
ahh it's really np kase! laugh.gif
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v497/edward01/Awards%20and%20other%20stuff/mille_award.png[/img]
Goldfish
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Jan 5 2005, 07:28 PM)
QUOTE(l|Kouga|l-Youkai @ Jan 5 2005, 07:23 PM)
Never emplied that, but i sure as hell aint a noob

Well, I'm not sure. It seems debatable somehow. biggrin.gif

Whoa, l|Kouga|l-Youkai sounds really pissed. I hope I won't be like that when I'm still a n00b at 800 posts.
Quistis88
QUOTE(Goldfish @ Jan 6 2005, 03:54 PM)
Whoa, l|Kouga|l-Youkai sounds really pissed. I hope I won't be like that when I'm still a n00b at 800 posts.

laugh.gif I'm sure you won't be.
Riza Babe
heheh agree!^^
Goldfish
I have to totally agree with everyone riza, you just seem so damned cute I have to pinch your cheeks or something!! wink.gif
dreamcatcher_alchemist
lol. wow, so many awards. I'm glad you guys made an '05 edition, though, mkes it a little easier to keep up with.
Slashrose1010
And the award goes to....
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/Slashrose1010/RizaHawkeyeGlassesGashole.png[/img]
Sorry if an award like this was made in the previous thread. She is this way with LMD and I at least tongue.gif I LOVE this Hawkeye picture. She looks so intellectual. I got this pic from this forum. Thank you whoever posted it before smile.gif
Quistis88
Great award, Slashrose. biggrin.gif Gashole would be proud.
Omakase Shimasu
biggrin.gif Great job, Slashrose.

I'm pretty envious of Gashole actually, the way she can be that outspoken about things... Not to mention she gets a nice picture of Hawkeye. happy.gif And yes, I'm saying it's nice. NICE. tongue.gif Didn't think I had it in me, did you?
love_me_destroyer
okay, Cant find any good images so....
The "Through Thick and Thin Buddy" award goes to: Slashrose1010
The "Coup Crusher" award goes to: Quistis88 And Ailuro
Quistis88
Thanks, LMD. biggrin.gif
love_me_destroyer
Your welcome smile.gif
Slashrose1010
Thanks for the Award LMD. And thanks for all the compliments on my Gashole Award. I hope she likes it too smile.gif

Here is one for Hitokiri, King O' Spam!
[img]http://www.cdp181.demon.co.uk/images/spam.jpg[/img]
Quistis88
Haha. Nice picture. biggrin.gif
Goldfish
Thats awesome biggrin.gif
Good timing too.
Ailuro
QUOTE(love_me_destroyer @ Jan 6 2005, 03:41 PM)
okay, Cant find any good images so....
The "Through Thick and Thin Buddy" award goes to: Slashrose1010  
The "Coup Crusher" award goes to: Quistis88

Don't forget me. wink.gif
Quistis88
If he does forget, I can edit his post. wink.gif
hitokiri
QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Jan 6 2005, 07:03 PM)
Here is one for Hitokiri, King O' Spam!
IPB Image

thank you very much but i think you should give this to your little buddy LMD, i may start random threads but only he can ruin entire threads beyond any hope of goin back on topic with his crackhead-esque posts....
Slashrose1010
^Hito: He he yeah. But you were knighted as the King O' Spam so I decided to give it to you.
Haste
Spam, man I haven't seen that logo or even a real can of spam in my whole life.
Slashrose1010
The last award of the night goes to.... (at least the last for me)

Rizababe!!
IPB Image

Congratulations, Riza!! Enjoy. Hope you love the cute hamster (I customized the book from I (heart) NY to I (heart) RB for you, Riza. Hope you like it smile.gif)
Gashole
I thought Riza threw her hamsters into the fire for a bbq. huh.gif
Slashrose1010
lol. Did you like your award Gashole? He he. I'll probably make one or two tomarrow for the people I didn't have time for today. Enjoy the three I did today smile.gif
Gashole
A picture of Pinako would be better. Riza is all right, but unlike many of her fangirls here I never really got around to worshiping her.
Slashrose1010
smile.gif oh sorry. She is the only FMA girl I have any pics of. I don't have many to modified so I just picked the intellectual one (represents you) He he. I like the Spam King one. I should get around to collecting more pics. Some day I'll get off my ass and do it.
Quistis88
Come to think of it, Pinako really would that Gashole's award much better. biggrin.gif
Haste
All these awards, I might even make some of them for some people I think deserve them? wink.gif
water_alchemist
great awards so far!
also i made my first award but its very small...i tried making it bigger but it always comes out the same size..can someone help me? here it is..
IPB Image
Quistis88
I'm usually the opposite of energetic. laugh.gif But thanks for the award, water_alchemist. smile.gif
dreamcatcher_alchemist
QUOTE(Haste @ Jan 7 2005, 02:10 AM)
Spam, man I haven't seen that logo or even a real can of spam in my whole life.

are you serious? we have tons of it here at university. ... but then, maybe that's the reason why.

quistis, you actually kind of strike me as an energetic person here. lol
Quistis88
QUOTE(dreamcatcher_alchemist @ Jan 6 2005, 09:58 PM)
quistis, you actually kind of strike me as an energetic person here. lol

Really? huh.gif How so? I thought I was pretty low-key compared to many other people here.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.