Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Elysia Hughes Fans!
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > FMA Character Discussions
Pages: 1, 2
Toby-Chan
As a true hughes fangirl, I have resolved to spread the love for the Hughes family by posting pictures of Elysia-Chan to decorate my locker.

Unfortunately, even with all of Maes's good efforts, they're rather hard to come by.
SOOOOOO,.....

LET'S SPREAD THE LOVE BY COLLECTING AND LINKING TO AS MANY ELYSIA PICTURES AS WE CAN FIND!

And I shall be grateful. happy.gif
ἀρχή
Yea....as a Hughes fanboy, I'll help! I'll have to start looking hard for all the Elysia momentos I can find!
xrninja
or, or you could spam the thread full of pictures of your own daughter, whom you undoubtedly think is cuter. wink.gif
water_alchemist
fun fun fun!but...i don;t think i will find to many pics of her though... dry.gif
ἀρχή
QUOTE(xrninja @ Jan 3 2005, 10:51 PM)
or, or you could spam the thread full of pictures of your own daughter, whom you undoubtedly think is cuter. wink.gif

What you doubt my daughter is cute. I hear you....I bet you don't think she's smart either. Well, you better watch it or I will just spam the board tongue.gif.
Queen of the dammed
Fanart Perhaps....
xrninja
QUOTE(arche @ Jan 3 2005, 07:55 PM)
QUOTE(xrninja @ Jan 3 2005, 10:51 PM)

What you doubt my daughter is cute. I hear you....I bet you don't think she's smart either. Well, you better watch it or I will just spam the board tongue.gif.

i know she's cute, no doubt here. biggrin.gif
vegita625
Hurray for episode 13

This is all I got though (did my best to edit out the sub-title "My daughter's picture of the year!"):
Click to view attachment
http://img51.exs.cx/img51/2785/Elyshia-chan1.jpg

Click to view attachment
http://img51.exs.cx/img51/8866/Elyshia-chan2.jpg

Click to view attachment
http://img51.exs.cx/img51/8964/Elyshia-chan3.jpg

Click to view attachment
http://img51.exs.cx/img51/4623/Elyshia-chan4.jpg

That good?

<Edited to switch the posting of 4 oversize pics from Image posting to attachments to stop stretching of the forum page sideways. 02/23/07 ~Tombow>
Izumimon
That bear looks extremely eager to get away.
ἀρχή
She's so Cute smile.gif
good picture. It is hard to find them of Elysia though.

Here are mine:

Hughes to Elysia: Daddy has a lot of work to do. Bye Bye.
Click to view attachment
http://home.comcast.net/~jkasper29/otherfi...oodbyeDaddy.jpg

Click to view attachment
http://home.comcast.net/~jkasper29/otherfi...byeSleeping.jpg

All pictures from Episode 25

<<Edited to switch the posting of 2 oversize pics from Image posting to attachments to stop stretching of the forum page sideways. 02/23/07 ~Tombow>
Toby-Chan
Yay! Good stuff!

I was trying to take screenshots off the TV with my cameraphone, but most of them didn't turn out, and besides, I can't send pictures anyway. (But I ended up getting a nice pic of Hughes talking to Roy as my phone wallpaper happy.gif)

Anyhow, cool cool! I'll try hard as well to get some to contribute. (Maybe Russel still has those ones I drew. I was cosplaying for halloween as Winry, and my Friend, Russ was Hughes, and I drew him some pictures of Elysia. He actually did show them off in class and stuff. That was so fun.)
hitokiri
when we get enough photos, everyone just start emailing them to everyone you know and start a elysia-chan chain letter....w laugh.gif
vegita625
I can't at the moment, but I will soon if no one does, how about another from 25 with the picture of the family? And Elyshia's b-day party! Hmm... and episode 37 when Roy visits

Spoiler: (Click here to Display)
blueices
link to big FMA group
I'm not at my laptop so I couldn't crop it and put it in for you...but if you look at this img's lower right hand side you'll find our fav. little girl and a cascade of her pictures falling from Hughes' hand (kawaii!)
vegita625
QUOTE(blueices @ Jan 4 2005, 10:01 PM)
link to big FMA group
I'm not at my laptop so I  couldn't crop it and put it in for you...but if you look at this img's lower right hand side you'll find our fav. little girl and a cascade of her pictures falling from Hughes' hand  (kawaii!)

I had a good laugh at Lt. Ross behind Roy Mustang and her partner with the bloody nose, and of course Roy Mustang holding miniskirts while being punched, that's awesome...
blueices
^______^
It's really just a great image. Everytime I look at it, I notice something new (and it just keeps getting weirder) hehehe
ἀρχή
IPB Image

From the Manga. I couldn't resist as it's a great picture of the little girl with her dad & mom smile.gif
Toby-Chan
Arche, that's adorable! happy.gif

but... what's with the letters at the bottom? huh.gif
ἀρχή
Sorry, that's arche in greek. I forgot I changed the picture to be a sig with my username....oh well..I doubt I'll bother to change the picture in the post - too lazy.
also_cursed
I love that picture!! biggrin.gif It's so adorable! That is the sweetest family...
ἀρχή
Hughes' smile is great in the picture. You can tell he's proud of his family.
Queen of the dammed
The Model family man!!!!!!!!! laugh.gif
ἀρχή
I wanted to get another picture to put up here, but my computer is not cooperating with graphics. I need to get more memory for this thing dry.gif
blueices
Wow, such dedication! happy.gif

Arche will be proud
ἀρχή
happy.gif
Hilde Knight
QUOTE(blueices @ Jan 22 2005, 08:30 PM)
Wow, such dedication! happy.gif

Arche will be proud
[snapback]94841[/snapback]

I'm starting to think that I'm insane for going through most of the episodes between six and twenty-five.

I'm really starting to think it even moreso now that I got the urge to look for more.
Shinsei Kage
QUOTE(arche @ Jan 20 2005, 07:55 AM)
I wanted to get another picture to put up here, but my computer is not cooperating with graphics. I need to get more memory for this thing dry.gif
[snapback]92307[/snapback]

*dies from teh cuteness*
also_cursed
Wow. biggrin.gif

*steals 1st picture* Hope you don't mind, it's just too perfect.
Merc
Those pics are all so cute! I love Elysia, she is absolutely adorable.

~Merc
*Alphonse*
IPB ImageIPB Image
nice.
keidensu
and as a hughes fangirl i help too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Toby-Chan
Hilde! I'm in love with you! ::Squeals with excitement:: Those pics are excellent! ::Off to print::
water_alchemist
i got some avatars:
the first one doens;t have elysia in it, but has hughes kissing the picture
IPB Image

IPB Image
ἀρχή
I like that second avatar smile.gif

I'm sure Scieska was sick of seeing Elysia's pictures as motivation to do get back to work laugh.gif
Queen of the dammed
Probably that's how Huges makes ALL his subordinates work laugh.gif
brigadier mustang
ill help too hughes is the best!!!!!!!!!!!

arche are you greek?

if you are i am too!! laugh.gif
ἀρχή
QUOTE(Queen of the dammed @ Jan 25 2005, 03:39 AM)
Probably that's how Huges makes ALL his subordinates work laugh.gif
[snapback]96997[/snapback]

Considering how cute Elysia is, I think this service would be used quite often laugh.gif

@brigadier Mustang: I'm not greek, but studied koine greek and ancient hebrew in divinity school.

IPB Image
Heart Mending Alchemist
THATS AWESOME!!!!!!!

Sorry for double post but i couldn't find the edit button... anyway I'm making a collosh(can't spell) with all the pics so far.
brigadier mustang
arche that picture is awesome..... tongue.gif
Heart Mending Alchemist
i like the last sentence.
ἀρχή
QUOTE(Heart Mending Alchemist @ Jan 25 2005, 09:04 PM)
i like the last sentence.
[snapback]97441[/snapback]

Disclaimers are very important tongue.gif
Heart Mending Alchemist
Too true. I'm almost done my Colosh(god I can't spell) ill post the link when i'm done
Queen of the dammed
Love the disclaimer Arche!!!! laugh.gif
hagane_no_tokage
omigod, arche, did you make that?? aaahah! that's awesome!!! XDDDDD i wanna do a fanart of elysia grown up. she's sooooooo adorable...

child...too...cute...can't...move.... aaugh.......getting...dizzy....must....get.......help........ *dies from cuteness overload*

also, in the big group pic, did anyone else get a huge laugh out of robo-archer on the steps chugging wine? i was like omigod! and fuhrer fencing with the slasher brothers... and psiren and paninya on the roof. that picture is so funny!
Queen of the dammed
The chugging wine bit!!!! XDDDD And Roy trying to make Riza wear his newly designed uniform (After Maria Ross did of course) laugh.gif
ἀρχή
QUOTE(hagane_no_tokage @ Jan 26 2005, 05:49 AM)
[color=green]omigod, arche, did you make that??  aaahah!  that's awesome!!! 

I've been getting into making ads for different threads. I made this ad just on a whim, but realized it applied well to this thread.

I should have put in it:

Call today to get your swimsuit edition!
Toby-Chan
(Psiren and Paninya were my favorites. Then again, I just really like Psiren and Paninya)
spamsama
Hey, all these pictures are great! You guys should submit them to the gallery, we need more Elysia Hughes pictures! wub.gif
hidden_death
QUOTE(spamsama @ Jan 27 2005, 09:13 AM)
Hey, all these pictures are great! You guys should submit them to the gallery, we need more Elysia Hughes pictures!  wub.gif
[snapback]98947[/snapback]

yep tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.