Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who is your "Wolf's Rain" fav character?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Anime
Pages: 1, 2
FullmetalFreek00
just wanted to know. Sorry if I mispelled any names. smile.gif
Jaganshi
The names are Kiba, Tsume, Toboe, and Hige. Nice try though ^^;

Ah, I heart Tsume =^.^=
Nizuko
i voted for Keeba
he is soo kool
Wolf's Rain is kool
i have seen the anime but
have not read the manga yet
i miss the last episode
and the episode before the last
i cryed sad.gif

anyway i like wolf's rain
i have one of the cds tongue.gif
FullmetalFreek00
DARN! i knew i spelled them wrong...sry. Thanx for the correction smile.gif i've only been watching for a couple of months, but i'm kind of into it. i cried when i watched it yesterday night...er...this morning sad.gif
Nizuko
wolf's rain is sooo cool
i need to stay up and watch it again
what episode are they on??
wolf's rain has good music
i have the opening and ending of
wolf's rain

woot for wolf's rain biggrin.gif
Omakase Shimasu
biggrin.gif I voted for Kiba too. I don't believe it's necessary to state my reasons. wink.gif
Nizuko
yea kiba is kicking butt
with three votes
go kiba go kiba
*does a dance*
<(^.^<) <(^.^<) <(^.^)> (>^.^)> (>^.^)>
edsgirl
I like Tsume the beast! He's got that I don't give a f*** attitude, plus the wardrobe is awesome!
Nizuko
tsume is also kool
but i could only vote for one person
sniff sniff sniff
voting is so hard sad.gif
edsgirl
So true! So very very true! If we could have more than 1 vote I would have voted for them all! But Tsume is the best in my opininon .
~FMAgurl~
KIBA!! his eyes are just sooOo...indescribable...
Kihaku
QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Jan 5 2005, 09:55 AM)
biggrin.gif I voted for Kiba too. I don't believe it's necessary to state my reasons. wink.gif

I know tongue.gif And I have pretty much the same reasons tongue.gif

Yeah, I voted for Kiba, since he's the main reason I started watching Wolf's Rain.
also_cursed
I root for Toboe all the way. He's so innocent and sincere... you just want to hug him. biggrin.gif *squeeze*
fullmetal-alchemist
sorry about that last post, i forgot what it was about but anyway i voted for HIGE since he's kinda like me
Kenaki
Tsume all the way!!!

I like all the guy wolves, but you didn't have that on there so I voted for Tsume because he's so sexy with all that leather on!!

*does happy dance*

No one voted for cheza, no one voted for cheza!
Kihaku
No one voted for Blue either tongue.gif Seem like the females aren't that popular...
Kenaki
I like Blue, but the boys are my favorites. Has anyone noticed that Blue looks like the female version of Kiba.
LoMXD
I voted for Kiba

The ending is so sad. I cried so hard when I watced it.sad.gif
Kihaku
Kenaki: yeah! wink.gif That's true! I actually thought a bit myself that Blue seemed kind of like a guy.. but looked like a girl tongue.gif
Yeah, and I liked Blue too, and also Cheza tongue.gif
fullmetal-alchemist
yeah, i think i have to agree with kenaki. eventually i came to like them all. but there will always be a favorite but as you get to the ending then you eventually gain more respect for the others. oh and yes darsha was crazy, he just went bezerk.
darkangelslayer
wow, u really butchered the names. but anyways, i love toboe. his hair and his bracelets are awesome. i love the episode where he gets REAL pissed and makes his first big kill.
ALPHONSE GIRLFRIEND
TSUME ROCKS!!!!!!!!! *SWOON* SOOOOO HOT!!!! biggrin.gif TOBOE IS AWESOME TOOO!!!!!!!
Ryan227
^ hehe yeah and you did a MUCH better job of spelling them

I love Toboe, I don't know why he's just so nice and cute and everything. I really liked his first couple episodes with the girl and when he wanted to get her bird back for her sad.gif so sad. I also liked Hige for some reason, hehe I don't really know why he was just cool... I liked Hubb (I think that was his name?) too again I really can't explain why, I just thought he was an interesting character. But I missed a lot of episodes, the first episodes I saw were the last three and then I rented the first three DVDs, so this time I'm going to try and watch all the episodes I missed...
loa
QUOTE(Kihaku @ Jan 8 2005, 12:36 PM)
QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Jan 5 2005, 09:55 AM)

I know tongue.gif And I have pretty much the same reasons tongue.gif

Yeah, I voted for Kiba, since he's the main reason I started watching Wolf's Rain.

yea, i think everybody agrees on that 1. rolleyes.gif he y i watched 2 wink.gif
Sesshy_Kurama_Bakura
QUOTE(FullmetalFreek00 @ Jan 4 2005, 07:56 PM)
I knew I spelled them wrong...sorry. I've only been watching for a couple of months...

Dude. The names are in the concluding thingy. It's not rocket science, people.
I voted for Chiza. Why? I really like her character. I can relate to it.

~SKB
heavensangel
i voteed for tsume he is so hott and i just love his bad a** attitude (sry for the cuss word but there is no other way of describing him)
alchemyexpert
i love them all but i vote for toboe cuz he was the first character i saw in the first episode i saw and hes just o so innocent i love it! laugh.gif
Jaganshi
QUOTE(Sesshy_Kurama_Bakura @ Jan 15 2005, 05:03 PM)
QUOTE(FullmetalFreek00 @ Jan 4 2005, 07:56 PM)
I knew I spelled them wrong...sorry. I've only been watching for a couple of months...

Dude. The names are in the concluding thingy. It's not rocket science, people.
I voted for Chiza.
[snapback]85992[/snapback]

Well, you spelled Cheza wrong, buddy. Why don't you take your own words into thought before you criticize other people. I really don't like people like you dry.gif .
Blaze_01
My faves:

1. Kiba
2. Tsume
3. Toboe
4. Tied between Hige and Blue
5. Cheza
Full Blade Alchemist
I voted for TOBOE!! biggrin.gif
Blaze_01
Yeah, I can see why. He and Hige really get along well, and he was the first one that Tsume ever really opened up to.
Jaganshi
Maybe I'm just a crazed fangirl, but I always think of Toboe and Tsume being a couple...
Blaze_01
IMO, that's sick. The only obvious couples in Wolf's Rain were Kiba+Cheza (never actually revealed, but the way Cheza hugged Kiba just before dying made me think she had feelings for him), Blue+Hige (evident from the way they acted around each other, especially when she tackled him and started rolling in the snow with him, after she came racing back to join the group after they escaped Jagara's keep, and when she said to him "I don't care if I can't get to Paradise. As long as I'm with you, I'm happy.") Hubb and Cher (too bad Cher had to die, and Hubb not too long after, but at least they're together again in heaven.), and *uggggggggggghhhh* Darcia and Harmona (I hate Darcia, that selfish......*unmentionable*.....wanting to take Paradise away from Kiba and his pack.)
Kaji_Renkinjutsu
Go TOBOE! happy.gif
darkangelslayer
^^^
yae! go toboe!!
Kaji_Renkinjutsu
QUOTE(darkangelslayer @ Feb 18 2005, 06:48 PM)
^^^
yae! go toboe!!
[snapback]117048[/snapback]

Toboe's so kawaii! I love his lil bracelet thinger.
Jaganshi
Well, I didn't exactly think of Kiba and Cheza as a couple. It was a more of an obession, between wolf and flower. Thats how they explained it in the manga, at least.

Im supprised not many people voted for Blue. I love her, if I didn't vote for Tsume, I would have voted for her.
Blaze_01
I'll second that, and add "GO KIBA!!!!!!!"
LoMXD
Il like tem all except Hige, I don't know why, he just never made onto my favorites list.
But hey maybe I'm just saying that because I'm a Kiba fangirl. tongue.gif
Blaze_01
Yeah, Kiba's always been my fave, and he always will be.
Jaganshi
But Hige is such a doll! >.<
Winry Elric
I LOVE Wolf's Rain!!!!!^_^ I especially LOVE Tobue^_^ He's soooooooooooo cute^_^ When he died I cryed my eyes out tooT_T
CreamSoda
Go Hige! Gotta love the comic relief characters.
Ryuji1314
KEEBA!!!!
Blaze_01
When it all boils down, I like all the main characters (The good guys, anyway). I can't stand Darcia.
Firewitch-Robin
Ya, cuz I understand why u wouldn't like Darcia. Cuz to be honest I don't like him either.
anime freak- a- leak
QUOTE (also_cursed @ Jan 8 2005, 02:18 PM)
I root for Toboe all the way. He's so innocent and sincere... you just want to hug him.    biggrin.gif *squeeze*

same here biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Kenaki @ Jan 11 2005, 11:53 AM)
I like Blue, but the boys are my favorites. Has anyone noticed that Blue looks like the female version of Kiba.

i have, and same here
Blaze_01
Come to think of it, you're right. Blue DOES look like a female version of Kiba. Also, just as it is with Kiba, Blue is one helluva fighter. She kicked serious @$$ on that one punk in Jagara's fortress city that was harrassing her and Cher while they were going to rescue Cheza.
heavensangel
i like Hige i think his bad attitude is sexy laugh.gif
Blaze_01
Yeah. It's no wonder Blue likes him so much. They compliment each other perfectly.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.