Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anime Cutscenes...
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Game > FMA PlayStation Games
Dreakon
Are the anime-like cutscenes completely new, or did they just take clips from the show? Yu Yu Hakusho: Dark Tournament just took clips from the show and that bothered me, so I hope that the cutscenes are completely new and original for FMA and the Broken Angel...
Hikari no Hohenheim
I heard, but I'm not sure, that the cutscenes are new animation. Taking in count the original japanese game. It should be really cool if the scenes have double language track, and subtitles.
TRON
The cutscenes are definitely not from the show because they have a ton of new characters in the game that weren't in the series. (Though they might have a couple cutscenes without any new characters that are from the show)
hagane_no_tokage
...what are you talking about? *has no idea*...
Omakase Shimasu
They're talking about cutscenes in the FMA game. smile.gif I think there was a thread about the game where they showed screenshots of the cutscenes in this section somewhere~
Kasumi
I have no idea which of the 2 PS2 games you guys are talking about, but it doesn't matter, because the anime-cutscenes in both games are made specially for the games. (In other words, they're all new biggrin.gif)
Yukina_Raven
I've seen screeshots of Ed and Al with a new character, a girl with red-ish hair, from a cutscence. However I'm not sure which FMA game they're from, since there are a few of them that are Japan-only.
Kasumi
@Yukina Raven: The game you're talking about is Tobenai Tenshi, and the red hair girl is Almony, the main female character of the game. wink.gif
Yukina_Raven
Ah, okay. Yeah, I was wondering if that's the game coming to the US or not. Guess not. biggrin.gif
Hi,
just got the game today.
Its in english version,
but after the first cutscene, the other cutscenes are dubbed in Japanese.

I cant understand japanese, did u guys encounter the same thing?

The first cutscene, (intro) was in eng... weird.
Any ideas?
Dreakon
I dont think you got the U.S version since that isn't out yet. What version did you get? blink.gif
I am referring to Alchemist Broken Angel.. its out over here. Its the English version, but only the first intro FMV is in english.

But the language are all in english other than the FMVs.
Any idea what could be the issue?
Dreakon
Do you have the U.S version? Where do you live? The game doesnt come out until the 18th here, in America...
is it?
I live in Malaysia.

Maybe there's something wrong with the version I got. I will return it to the vendor and see what they say..
bdogthehog
Ya, I saw all the "new" cut scenes as well when I visited this site that I got the link to from the News section of this site....

http://www.square-enix.com/games/FMA/

go check it out, look in game features and then anime cut scenes

they looked cool, i wish there were episodes to go with them lol
tinlunlau
the leaked FMA english game is...well....leaked. and usually, pirated copies of the game come out earlier than the actual game itself.

(GT4 is already out in Japanese and Chinese. which is fine by me....cuz i can read chinese just fine)
i just bought the game and all the cut scenes are English dubbed
Ailuro
Is there an option to make it Japanese dubbed with subtitles, Guest?
Or whoever else can answer this?
hitokiri
not that i know of ailuro, and i am compelled to say that the american armstrong voice could possibly be the worst voice i've ever heard. i'm not just talking about in anime or dubbing, i mean of all time. whoever voiced the american armstrong should be forced to have his vocal cords removed.
THeDaRKneSSWiThiN
i agree. Armstrongs voice does suck
Ailuro
That is not good at all.. ><;
Armstrong was supposed to have an awesome voice..
Fullmetal Fangirl
thats so sh*t that u cant change it 2 jap with subs. cuz i dont even no the dubbed 1 and i dont want to, i bet riza and roy sound really gay, anywayz, som1 answer me this: Is it out in Australia and can you change it into japenese with ebglish subtitles?
Wolfwood683
The Full Metal Alchemist and the Broken Angel cutscenes are new! And they include the girl and her name is Armony..i think shes the reason they call it the broken angel because shes growing a wing on her back called the Philosiphers Catalyst (i cant spell)!
Fullmetal Fangirl
O_O so is that where shes from? the girl with red hair, right?
AA battery
Yup. That girl with red hair will appear in the "Broken Angel" game... since I bought a copy of the Jap game (both jap game) so... well ^^; I can't comment on the voice acting...
Lucky Charm
The anime cutscenes are completely new. The red headed girl's name is ARMONY. The storyline is new as well, but it has to do with the manga. I have the english version...so erm....yeah. It's from the U.S.
hey it's a good game
xstar bungle14x
Does anyone where you can actually download the cutscenes? blink.gif
I've got, like, one from Gamespot... And some commercials, but that's about it...
IGN isn't helping either sad.gif

It's not against board rules to ask where something can be downloaded, right..? ph34r.gif
I hardly post...so..yea lol

But if anyone knows where I can actually get them, like from a fansite or something.. doesn't matter... I'd love you forever! XD Lol
English or Japanese.. I have no preference...
Actually... English would be nice... but Japanese will do I guess lol XD

Does anyone where you can actually download the cutscenes? blink.gif
I've got, like, one from Gamespot... And some commercials, but that's about it...
IGN isn't helping either sad.gif

It's not against board rules to ask where something can be downloaded, right..? ph34r.gif
I hardly post...so..yea lol

But if anyone knows where I can actually get them, like from a fansite or something.. doesn't matter... I'd love you forever! XD Lol
English or Japanese.. I have no preference...
Actually... English would be nice... but Japanese will do I guess lol XD

Kivrin
Looks like this thread hasn't been active in a while! huh.gif

I don't suppose anyone would know if there's an English transcript of the cut scenes for Game 3: Kami wo Tsugu Shoujo ?

It would be much appreciated!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.