Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Would You Want To?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Anime
Pages: 1, 2
Dark_ice
would any1 here want to live in the anime world?If so,say why.
btw,i didnt know whether to put this in the anime section or here.so i chose here.And someone tell if theres already a topic like this.
hitokiri
duh so i can hunt down armstrong and make him teach me the traditional armstrong family alchemy....

nah it would be nice to make random object appear in the air to hit people with though. also having a wider range of facial expressions would be nice.
xrninja
i'd want to live in the hagaren world. i daydream about that, which is a little sad, i guess. i pretty much live in my head already.
Sycia
Depends on which anime you're talking about. :P If it's something like Akira, hell no.

But if it's FMA, yes please.
Quistis88
Who wouldn't want to live in an anime world? You get a much bigger mouth, too, when you're angered. You can consume 20 cupcakes at once with a mouth that size.
hitokiri
yes the FMA world is cool, but i think it would be more fun to live in the tenchi muyo world... you have magic, super high tech, nice landscapes, hot but incompetent cops...seems pretty ideal for a lazy bastard like me. but then again alchemy = gate = finding hohenheim = ZHANG!!!! (free magical FMA brownie to the first person to tell me where zhang is from)
definingmind
QUOTE(hitokiri @ Dec 29 2004, 09:24 PM)
yes the FMA world is cool, but i think it would be more fun to live in the tenchi muyo world... you have magic, super high tech, nice landscapes, hot but incompetent cops...seems pretty ideal for a lazy bastard like me. but then again alchemy = gate = finding hohenheim = ZHANG!!!! (free magical FMA brownie to the first person to tell me where zhang is from)

ermm...just a guess, but isn't zhang from Wayne's World? Just a guess.
And an anime world would be sweet with being able to have all those crazy expressions laugh.gif
hitokiri
QUOTE(definingmind @ Dec 29 2004, 11:26 PM)
ermm...just a guess, but isn't zhang from Wayne's World? Just a guess.

technically its wayne world 2 but hey whatever so here's your brownie..

*turns around to get the brownie as a flying squirrel comes along and steals it*

DAMN YOU MOMO-SAN!!!!!

*shakes fist in the air*
definingmind
*blinks some, all anime-like* umm..Do I get a raincheck on that brownie?
hitokiri
um that was the last one for a while, i think you might have to hunt down momo-san
definingmind
*sweatdrop* are you sure that's alright to hunt the squirrel down? I mean someone might call the NSCAP or something like that on me...but at the same time...that bronwie looked so tasty...

Edit--Me thinks I may have messed that acronym up...
Thievesvinegar
if i did, i'll probably be dreaming of another world.
Prinz_Zoisit
QUOTE(hitokiri @ Dec 30 2004, 05:12 AM)
also having a wider range of facial expressions would be nice.

ahehe.. yes, would be nice^^;;

uhm... when i was small, i wanted to live in the anime world... i was often very depressed...-.-

but today i ALMOST! realized ^^ that this anime world is unreal =PPP^^
water_alchemist
psh..yea! i'd love to live in the anime world! it would be so awesome if it was the FMA world..*daydreams*
love_me_destroyer
being in a Ghost In The Shell world would be pretty cool.
loz12
i would
the real world is boring
Shou-chan
I'd like to live in the anime world. In the anime world, you have the ability to do something that you can't do in this world.
love_me_destroyer
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
ewww. what do you have a Tucker avatar for? he's a creepy asshole.
mei_tenshi
QUOTE(Thievesvinegar @ Dec 29 2004, 10:02 PM)
if i did, i'll probably be dreaming of another world.

True. I don't think I'll ever be satisfied in whatever world I live in.

But while I'm in this world, I would prefer FMA's world.
Penguin
Who doesn't want to live in the anime world? wink.gif

I would want to be in the Hagaren world just for the fact I could bug the characters in the series. I wouldn't want to be fangirly, I just want to be as annoying as possible to them.

Wait, fangirls would do the same. XD
alchemistgirl zero
1)Chase down Ed and Al ask for autographs happy.gif
2)...then ask to take pictures with them.
3)...then ask for a lock of Ed's hair
4)After Ed runs away, become state alchemist
5)Blow random things up happy.gif
6)Run away really fast
7)Spend the next couple of years in hiding and trying to figure out a way to get to middle earth
Ashes Elric
biggrin.gif Ahhh...Anime world...The Rouroni Kenshin Realm would be the place for me...Saitou...Hiko...And Sanosuke...Ahh paradise... tongue.gif wink.gif
Life to the Dead
live in anime world...
kick Jaken in the face and steal his staff
become state alchemist
meet darres and the kyawl from Vampire game
kill tucker.agian. somehow
Raven
I wouldn't mind living in any anime world! laugh.gif Mostly because I would have longer legs, but also you wouldn't get things like spots and dandruff all the time. Like me.*sob*
Life to the Dead
*pats on shoulder*
see? another plus. you can look however want. and defy gravity.
white dragon knight
I wouldnt mind living in a animwolrd, especially FMA, but only if I could take some people from this world with me
Toby-Chan
I'd adopt Ed and Al.

And, I'd babysit Elysia. Sounds like a good deal to me.
hitokiri
i don't understand.....of all the anime worlds that you could possibly pick, why would you pick the FMA one? it constantly embroiled in war or corruption in some way, there's suffering everywhere, people are dying left and right... its basically a third world nation.
hidden_death
i'd like to live in the anime world 'cause you can do more stuff then in the real world...the real world doesn't have magic XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
drworm
There are reasons on both sides.

Reasons not to live in the FMA world (Terrible government, many of the cities Ed and Al visit are extremely poor.)

Reasons to live there (Alchemy!, Auto-mail)

If the government wasn't so bad, it could be cool. I normally don't like magic, it creates things out of nothing and does teriible things to any balance of nature and power, and it gives some people abilities unavailable to everyone else. It's fate dictated. But in FMA, alchemy is a science that all people have access to with a bit of study and people are able to make thier own fate. And you can't create something out of nothing, preserving the balance of the world. So alchemy rules!
haplo
i would love to be in an anime world becuse this world is boring like no other
Envy's lil' miniskirt
If I could have some kind of mad crazy powers sure. Otherwise I wouldn't mind taking a vacation in one. tongue.gif

All the bishies I could grope.

Opps, did I say that out loud? blink.gif
shadowfox9845
Hell yes! I'd wanna live in 'The World'!
Dragons04
yeah, I want to live in anime world so I can look for Kai Hiwatari and drags him off to isolated location
shogunskey
i would love to live in the anime world but only if i had super cool powers like alchemy

or a very high talent

Note from Quistis: STOP ATTACHING STUPID THINGS.
gundamjcr
i wold like to live in an anime world it would be full of exitment and i would have some type of power
Ailuro
Heh. With my luck, if I was to be in an anime world, I'd get killed by some cross-dressing ninja cow. mellow.gif
Blackwings
Id like to be in a pokemon world and be a trainer ~_~!

itd be fun and id be good at it
dramabowwow
I would want to because their is alot of cute men there "ED"
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(dramabowwow @ Mar 12 2005, 12:33 AM)
I would want to because their is alot of cute men there "ED"
[snapback]130908[/snapback]

And I'm sure they'd all go for a pre-pubescent ignoramus like you, too. rolleyes.gif
Manga-manster-101
Hell, if I lived in an anime world , It would be Naruto!!!!!!!
[SIZE=14]SHIKAMARU< KIBA<[SIZE=14]KOTETSU <AND GENMA ROCK!!!!!!![SIZE=1]
Excuse me. I'm a bit crazy. On my mom's side. I can't help it. blink.gif biggrin.gif
Any ways, Who likes Naruto. KEP ME POSTED!!! Whoops, spelled keep wrong. I don't feel like going back to fix it. Be patient with me!! *Has caught cold* *Sniffles* ph34r.gif [SIZE=14] REMEMBER!!!!!! NARUTO!!!!!
Dredy13
Ha! it all depends on where you'd like to live in i don't know the dbz world sounds fun flying and shooting energy from your hands eyes or whole body when your angry >_<!!!!!! *Gah take that evil door that locks the wonders of SODA!* but then you could only bring trouble like Goku did on earth =\ or Cowboy Bebop you could live on crappy earth and own an entire continent lol *Muahahhahahaha i rule you small gerbal like mouse fuzzball thingy O___o;; nevermind its just a ball of lint* but over all i'd choose the FMA world seeing as if you ever got into a really bad fight and lost an arm or leg you could just get some nice oily automail ooo shiney goodness. plus all the tattoos you could get of Transmutation circles on your body ((O____O)) sign me up for Scar's tattoo i wanna get that but can't find a decent picture of it -_____-*sighs* can anyone help me find a good picture of it? please!!!!! Gah im desperate how sad sad.gif
Riza Babe
Yes!!! I'll be seeing ed and his world and I'll jump into Shigures World, then Trunks World, Horo horo's World and then Musica's World!!!
Dragons04
I want to be in Beyblade World so I could become the first deaf person to win World Championships

Also I could in Beyblade World, so Max live in New York, I bet he could take interest in me Hitting Monster home runs out of Yankee Stadium closest to hit it out of the stadium is Mickey Mantle (ball struck the facade) no one ever hit a homer out of Yankee Stadium
MustEd4ever
id live in an anime world no questions asked...i would be in any butt kicking place where i can be the second best swordswoman next to the hottest best swordsman in the world(duh...id be dating him ^^)
Fayt
I would want to live in naruto anime laugh.gif
Electra
I wanna live in the FMA world~ Because I wanna try to learn and use ALCHEMY. XP And there's actually lots of cute guys and well... it's MUCHMUCH better than Earth. o_O *kicked*

It's just that... Well... I would rather live there than where I am now. Most of the people there are like so much better. Like I would actually be more social if I was in the anime world. O_o
Zarpia
If i have to live in an anime world it woud be FMA world.
Kit
I have something better than just ONE anime world. In my head, there is an entire universe with ALL the anime's. I am currently sitting in my garden with all 65 of my bishies. I love my garden. There are trees, prettiful flowers, rocks and a waterful with a lake. And mountains in the distance. biggrin.gif
Zarpia
I have something better than just ONE anime world. In my head, there is an entire universe with ALL the anime's. I am currently sitting in my garden with all 65 of my bishies. I love my garden. There are trees, prettiful flowers, rocks and a waterful with a lake. And mountains in the distance. 

Are you serious, well that's not bad, i used to create a world in my mind too, buy now i just watch anime, they have a better imaginatin than me laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.