Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bands That You Hate
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Music
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
love_me_destroyer
Tell me the bands that you hate the most, and why if your'e felling it.
likin park : they SUCK
Hillary Duff: *throws up violentley* uhg. she thinks she can sing, what a disgrace
Jump 5: *barfs again* i defy you to find one person that likes them
Felidae
Eh... There isn't really any band I hate.

If I don't like a band's music I usually just don't care about them. Why should I go through all the trouble to actually hate someone when I could just ignore them?
Woo, even my feelings are lazy.
Slashrose1010
Lol, I agree with Felidae. But I do greatly detest Blink, Simple PLan, Good Charlette and all that other Emo Crap. Hey, I like Linkin Park. I hate that people don't like them just because they are rap/rock. LP rocks. I also hate that every actress thinks she can sing or get fame off of older siblings. Linsay Lohan, Ashlee Simpson, Hilary Duff for starters.
Foolio
pop, rap (hip hop is ok tho), emo, and some country. any band that fits those catagories sucks ass in my opinion.
Quistis88
Not a band, but . . . Hilary Duff comes to mind.
water_alchemist
uh..what comes to mind is..hillary duff..she can't sing for life XD
Elderberry
Um...about Hilary Duff...It's not that she can't sing, it's that she can't really sing well. (She just doesn't really have any musical talent of her own...I think she should just stick with acting)
Slashrose1010
How about she quit both? I really don't like Lizzie Maguire either.
Quistis88
I also agree that she can't act.
Carnal Malefactor
life's too short to waste your breath hating bands.
Bling_bling_Angel
tongue.gif Very true... but I agree with erryone here: Miss Duff SUKKS!!!!
water_alchemist
QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Dec 29 2004, 10:46 PM)
How about she quit both? I really don't like Lizzie Maguire either.

yes she should really quit acting too while she still has money rolleyes.gif
xrninja
i can't stand alanis morisette. listening to her music makes me want to kill myself.
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(xrninja @ Dec 31 2004, 06:17 AM)
i can't stand alanis morisette. listening to her music makes me want to kill myself.

Isn't that ironic... don't you think? tongue.gif
hitokiri
ok maybe i'm just old or something but who the hell is hillary duff?

but as for my answer anything that involves country music and/or bands that do more yelling than singing, and for the most part anything with a guitar in it (unless its been sampled)
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(hitokiri @ Dec 31 2004, 06:54 AM)

but as for my answer anything that involves country music and/or bands that do more yelling than singing, and for the most part anything with a guitar in it (unless its been sampled)

-10,000 cool points for the second part of that statement.

Hilary Duff? She's just another teen idol singer/actress who can neither sing nor act. Who cares?
Quistis88
QUOTE(hitokiri @ Dec 30 2004, 11:54 PM)

If you don't know her, then you are not old; you are lucky.
Gashole
I didn't really know her or any other celebrities until last year when I started reading current events. huh.gif
Quistis88
Sometimes, ignorance can be very nice . . .
Bling_bling_Angel
unsure.gif Depends, I guess...
Slashrose1010
Lol. I wish I didn't have to see Hillary Duff on TV commercials for her crappy unoriginal teeny-bopper movies. I don't see why girls look up to her or why guys think she is hot... I just don't see the attraction.
Carnal Malefactor
Actually, I just thought of a band I genuinely hate.

AC/DC
Slashrose1010
C'mon Bacon. Let's just a gree to disagree. lol, it just came to me that I can't even bash the people you like because I've never heard of them. You always catch me in the music forums.... *yawn* it's late, I'm going to retire for the night. Good night kids. (yes, I am aware I am probably younger than most of you.)
Carnal Malefactor
...okay...

Seriously, though, I can't stand AC/DC. They're one of those 'classic rock' bands I'm supposed to like because I'm into metal, but I think they're just garbage. Recycling the same songs over and over again for 30 years. Blah.
Slashrose1010
yeah. We are all entitled to our own oppinions. This is America. Though cyberspace count really be seperated into countries or regions(though it is). Anyway, To each his own. And I respect that you don't listen to mainstream music becasue that kinda sucks not having anyone to talk about music to. (maybe i'm wrong)
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Jan 1 2005, 06:37 AM)
(maybe i'm wrong)

There's no maybe about it.
Slashrose1010
He he taht's why i love you Bacon. But if you were anyone else I'd have to punch ya. (and yes, I know you'll have some come back waiting for me)
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Jan 1 2005, 06:41 AM)
He he taht's why i love you Bacon. But if you were anyone else I'd have to punch ya. (and yes, I know you'll have some come back waiting for me)

Am I really leaving such a strong impression?

I have plenty of people to talk about music with. Just because it's not mainstream doesn't mean nobody listens to it.

And FYI, I like plenty of mainstream stuff, too.
Slashrose1010
That's cool. I dunno it's just that EVERYBODY I know (friends and school) listen to just mainstream music. And no, you don't get me angry or anything like that. On the contrary,you kind make me laugh because I think we are both kinda stuburn and even a little childish to persist on talking about such trifles such as mainstream and not so mainstream music. "Love and Peace" -Vash biggrin.gif
love_me_destroyer
Screw the mainsteam.
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(love_me_destroyer @ Jan 1 2005, 09:48 PM)
Screw the mainsteam.

The stuff you claim to listen to isn't exactly 'underground', either, kiddo.
love_me_destroyer
well, duh.
FullMetalOne
britney spears sucks so much
linkin park is cool but right now it isnt that cool

NOBUO UEMATSO he is the king
love_me_destroyer
*slaps forehead* how could i forget Britney spears? it's so easy to make fun of an idiot.
Quistis88
QUOTE(FullMetalOne @ Jan 1 2005, 08:01 PM)
NOBUO UEMATSO he is the king

Yes. I love Nobuo Uematsu. Also Yasunori Mitsuda, Masahiro Andoh, Miki Higashino . . . *continues to spout off names of VGM composers*
!! how could i forget about britney spears! omg...she sucks so bad..i have no idea why she keeps singing. *shivers just metioning her name ph34r.gif *
water_alchemist
whoops...that was me i forgot to log in rolleyes.gif
love_me_destroyer
well, I guess we keep forgetting her because Britney has stepped out of the spotlight somewhat. ( so she can get hammered and marry random guys without anyone noticing)
Black Rose
Hillary Duff, Spice Girls, Steps, Westlife, Mariah Carey etc
Mike
BACKSTREET BOYS.....EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!
alchemistgirl zero
Backstreet Boys, Hiliary Duff, Jessica Simpson, Ashlee Simpson, Mariah Carey, WILLIAM HUNG!!!!!!!!!!! mad.gif

Why does William Hung have a career?! He can't sing! His singing causes my ears to BLEED! Bleed, I say, bleed!
DarkWater Alchemist
Blue and other boybands that sing christmas songs all year

Atomic Kitten... omg, I hate them. They can't sing, have less background sound than a selfmade karaoketripper, they all look the same ...

that 'fuck you' song... you know... how's the 'singer's' name, Eamon or so. and the answer, 'fuck you right back' I've never heard worse songs in my whole life, and I'm including Eddy Wally!!! If I hear them on the radio, it goes off. I'm glad they're past now. Yuck.
Foolio
like me quote says: "hate is baggage, lifes too short to be pissed off all the time" - AHX

but i have a few bands i could do without and its mainly those new age rockers who call themselves punk...fuckers...
Fresh_Coffee
H.I.L.A.R.Y. .D.U.F.F and LINSAY LOHAN. Ok maybe Hilary duff can sing decently though her video "Her lips are sealed" was so stupid. Linsay lohan cannot sing. I wish actors would just stay to the acting business. I also hate Tea party.
love_me_destroyer
Jesus christ, Lindsay Lohan sings? The world is going strait to hell...
Aqua_Alchemist
All the crappy pop stuff....I mean who listens to it anyway?
love_me_destroyer
Someone at my school claimed that they where a Hard-core punk rocker. And then He said his favorite band was Avril Livenge (name spelled wrong, I know, I dont give a shit). She's pop too. what's the world coming to?
Foolio
you seen "harold and kumar go to white castle" ?? those skaters-punk (whatevers) pissed me off...shitty taste in music too
konic vince
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Dec 30 2004, 11:26 PM)
QUOTE(xrninja @ Dec 31 2004, 06:17 AM)

Isn't that ironic... don't you think? tongue.gif
[snapback]69812[/snapback]

Yeah I know...but I can't stand Alanis Morisette either

QUOTE(hitokiri @ Dec 30 2004, 11:54 PM)
[snapback]69821[/snapback]

You're lucky you don't know...keep it that way

I can't stand people who think they have great musical talent when all they do is sing songs they are given from some record company and then remix most of it so they're voices don't sound terrible...rock is definitely best
Apple Juice
Let's just say rap in general and...

U2.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.