Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Your Favorite Kingdom Hearts Character?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Game
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
definingmind
I'm agreeing with Goha. Cloud was one of my favorite Kingdom Hearts characters. Of course Squall was pretty cool too. Just one thing I never understood is why they bothered to call Squall 'Leon' and how Cloud became all Vincent-ish. I'm guessing with Cloud it was just a matter of the darkness partly consuming what he is, at least that's what I figure. blink.gif

Edit - Doh! How could I forget about Jack?!
Bling_bling_Angel
What about Alice?!?! sad.gif [LOLZ!]
Ryuji1314
actually I either have to go with the BHK from Kingdom Hearts 2 (event though this isn't KH2) or Sora with dual wieilding keyblades (another KH2 attribute) sorry but KH2 is so damn good looking right now... but for KH1 it would be Cloud or Sora
ChibiEdwardElric
I like the nobody from KH2, they seem more intimidating than the heartless from the first.

Oh and Riku, because he's like everyone else. We're all a little afraid of the darkness inside. Or at least that's what I say to scare the kids down the street. Heh

"Wait I forgot jack and sephiroth, and cloud, and leon.

and did anyone else read the kingdom hearts manga. I found it on the net.

It rocks
Mike
QUOTE(ChibiEdwardElric @ Feb 5 2005, 01:26 AM)
and did anyone else read the kingdom hearts manga. I found it on the net.
It rocks
[snapback]106978[/snapback]

I've seen too. it is pretty cool.

Hmmm In KH2 i'd probably have to say Axel and that guy with the giant scythe (Marluxia I think his name is)
Ryuji1314
yeah all those characters get introduced in Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, and yes that is Marluxia
Tamago
biggrin.gif blink.gif biggrin.gif tongue.gif laugh.gif biggrin.gif tongue.gif [B]RIKU KICKS MAJOR ASS!!! biggrin.gif GO RIKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tongue.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif cool.gif rolleyes.gif blink.gif tongue.gif smile.gif biggrin.gif
Chibi-Usa
Gotta be that Riku!
Dancing Alchemist
I agree with Tagamo biggrin.gif !! Go Riku!!!
Black Rose
Riku rocks!!!! but so do alot of other characters I can't really choose!!!
Ryuji1314
blind riku... another KH2 attribute, I like him when he has his blindfold...
Negi
yeah go riku! my vote put him in the lead!
Ryuji1314
BHK is he best character though... he can woop anybodies ass anytime
darkangelslayer
i havent really seen BHK fight...at all. so i cant say if hes any good. but what is really tickin me off is that now everyone has a keyblade. sora, riku, BHK, mickey mouse.
I THOUGHT THERE SUPPOSED TO BE ONLY ONE?!
Kai99
i picked riku because i can sorta relate to his personality
Mike
glowing eyed unkown was so cool in deep dive biggrin.gif
Sith lord Revan 64
dry.gif Mines cloud my PS2 broke and the last part was the Tarzan area but i was happy to see cloud a squall.
Blade Alchemist
Mine wuold be Cloud, Squall, Yuffie, and Rikku. (there's a pattern there: the darkest characters in the game. Except Yuffie) cool.gif
Chibi-Usa
Yuffie isn't dark........
darkangelslayer
^^
thats y he said except yuffie.(im not tryin 2 be mean!!)
riku!
I edited after I read what Chibi-Usa read. Sorry for the confusion.
Robo-Mechanic
I Put other because of Cid. hes awesome and plus hes a mechanic like me!
Zarpia
I voted for Riku but only coz i love him (and i think is he) in the secret ending, but if that is not Riku, then i love Sora.
ALFA TSUME
feh the only worthy characters in this game are cloud,sephiroth and aries if i had to say who i liked most it would have to be sephiroth
hes the only boss you cant beat in less than 5min
[attachmentid=1834]
DameGreyWulf
I chose "other" because I like both Riku and Cloud
But does Cloud count? *shrugs*
Karo
I like BHK. I like to call him Duel Weilder though. I also like Riku, Cloud, and Sora.
Lyndsie_Elric
Eh... I used to be OBSESSED with Sora... But now I can't choose between Riku and Sora... @_@ Eh... I chose Sora for the heck of it! ^-^;
LoMXD
well all my favorites would be cloud leon/squall, yuffie, aries and sephiroth.
basicaly all the ff charactes
Heartless_Soldier
Im a Riku fan hands down for 3 reasons.

1. He is the only one that seems to be able to kick Sora's butt.

2. He's Got some awsome instant armor.

3. He's got the power to turn people into Heartless. cool.gif
zephyr the alchemist of wind
go blindfold riku woooohooooooo all the way or bhk [for the n00bs who dont know "blonde haired kid"]
hey my fav forum besides this one is kh-2.net/forums really cool! smile.gif smile.gif

you should really check it out!!
look for zehyr_oblivion that's me
ed's numbuh 1 fan
i like sora,kairi,riku,cloud,and...YUFFIE!

the poll is'nt working so i don't know the choices biggrin.gif;;
Cornel Hues
i like Goofy but Sora im not sure... unsure.gif
Empathy
I think Goofy is my favorite and also Riku but Goofy hands down causes he funny.
Luke Groundwalker
Two words: Squall Lionheart. He's definatlly my favorite KH character; hell, he's my favorite FF character. I think he doesn't get the respect he deserves, and Cloud takes up all of the popularity. Cloud is way too overrated, in my opinion. Don't get me wrong, Cloud is a good character, but I don't see what people see in him that makes him so much better than everyone else.
Smoke Alchemist
Dude, peter pan and goofy!!
Wasabi Alchemist
Sora!!! I also love Riku, Roxas (BHK), Axel, Demyx, Saix, Zexion, Marluxia....... ><><><
Lost Mercenary
Cloud and Sephiroth. No explanation nessecary. lol
Fayth Prophecy
QUOTE(Luke Groundwalker @ Jan 23 2006, 10:22 PM) [snapback]342125[/snapback]

Two words: Squall Lionheart. He's definatlly my favorite KH character; hell, he's my favorite FF character. I think he doesn't get the respect he deserves, and Cloud takes up all of the popularity. Cloud is way too overrated, in my opinion. Don't get me wrong, Cloud is a good character, but I don't see what people see in him that makes him so much better than everyone else.

I'm with you. Squall deserves more attention than Cloud. All my FF crazed friends love Cloud, and only Cloud. I'm the only Squall supporter.

Well, Squall (Leon), Riku, and Yuffie^^ She's my favorite game ninja^^
Smoke Alchemist
Peter Pan!
edsgirl
I still love Sora and Riku, but Ansem was pretty awesome. I kept beating the last part of the game over and over again, because those damn leather pants were HAWT!!
Lone Wolf
I would have t' say I like Riku because, like him, I want t' get away from the world and see what's beyond there is to see...
Black Zero
I like Donald Duck, He is my favorite Disney Character.
Nepharski
Pretty much everyone in the XIII Order looks rather awesome to me. No, I haven't played it (yet), but I looked up the group and...suffice to say, KHII will rock harder than KHI did.

DiZ looks like an awesome character, but I could be biased, as I highly respect his voice actor.
TheElementalAlchemist
Personally, I like Riku-kun the best, but Cloud, Leon and Sora are all close seconds. I can't wait!!!!!!! Only 2 more days until KH2 comes out!!!!!!!!!!!! .... And I still haven't beaten COM yet!!!!!!!!!! Oh well. I'm getting it anyway. I can't wait!!!!!!!!!! ... Tell me I'm not the only one who's excited about it.
chrismariokart
I voted Riku, but I forgot about Cloud and Leon.

My vote should of gone to other because cloud is my favorite character.
Second is Leon. His gunblade (I think thats what it's called) kicks ass. laugh.gif
sora-chan
OMG!>< i like warnin;g spoliers!><
Roxis! hes sooo wasome!><
Black Zero
Did KH2 come out yet?
Riku
DJ_Zephyr
Cid. My favorite character from Final Fantasy 7. I should make a sig for him...
Lone Wolf
QUOTE(Black Zero @ Mar 14 2006, 10:03 PM) [snapback]363449[/snapback]

Did KH2 come out yet?
Riku

In answer to your question, no, I don't think KH2 has come out yet.

Also, before I said Riku was my favorite character, but now that I've played more of the game, I think I like Sora's personality a lot better than Riku... So yeah, I change my vote to Sora!
rytthigar
I voted OTHER. I like Donald!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.