Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Your Favorite Kingdom Hearts Character?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Game
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
KiorujiXeroxGurl
I like Riku best, and Sora second. I've played the game already (in Japanese version coz I can't wait for the English version to come out..).. It's really hard to end the game.. dry.gif It took hours and days to finish it.. But I enjoy playing it..happy.gif We get to play with many other chars as well.. I really like the time Sora had to fight with all the KH chars to destroy all the Heartless in the Heartless war in Hollow Bastion.. OOOPPPSSS!! I don't want to spoil the fun, so I'll just keep my mouth shut for now.. wink.gif If you want spoilers, check on the other forum that I have sent to.. I put a very long spoiler there if you guys wanna read it.. But BEWARE! You'll read it at your own risk in spoling the fun to play the game!! Or maybe I might just make you far more excited to end the game.. Well.. dunno.. Guess it's one's opinion only..
Jinxmint
Woot! I like Sora! He's adorable, but Riku is cool! And I like cloud too. tongue.gif
gseed
I voted others. I think Roxas is the coolest character
Fontine_the_crazy_alchemist
others for me my favorite charater is jack skellington.
Dark Fate
Riku. His personality developed more than any of the others.
Nepharski
After settling down with the game for a bit, my confirmed favorite character is DiZ.
The Sin Envy
Mine is Squall Leonhart, I just think he's cool. I would have liked him to have more of a role in the story, but it's ok he didn't.
Vash_the_Gunslinger
I think that all the Mickey etc. are my favorite. They are such much fun to watch because they are actually beating up people. tongue.gif
Sleeping Forest
much love for sora!! wub.gif
Lone Wolf
Oh, I also like Cloud... he's very coooool... cool.gif
hahahahaha
i totaly love riku 'couse he reminds me of myself
KiorujiXeroxGurl
Yeah, me too! biggrin.gif I love Riku! But then again, Cloud seems to be cool too! They're both were charming as well! wub.gif
HybridAlchemist
Axels the coolest cool.gif
Kakashi
Xenmas. I don't know WHY. ph34r.gif
Fayth Prophecy
Xemnas is one of my new characters from the new game, followed by the more powerful Sephiroth *he killed my Sora...Oh well.*, Roxas, Seifer, Rai, and Fuu.

But yeah, those are my new favorite KH people.
Colette
I picked other.

I am a huge Axel fan <3
Nil-chan
i still havent played KH2, so im gonna have to say Riku, cause he's just plain awesome, lol.
Venus Alchemist
QUOTE(Nil-chan @ Apr 17 2006, 01:12 PM) [snapback]382302[/snapback]

i still havent played KH2, so im gonna have to say Riku, cause he's just plain awesome, lol.

LOL. Riku's the best.
Arrowhead Alchemist
Much <3 for Sora for me! laugh.gif
Does Axel stick his finger in his mouth or something? He's freakn' SKINNY!! Lol! laugh.gif
Aleesha Elric
Gotta love Riku, but Sora is my second
Volcanic Alchemist
I have to say Sora cause he is cool.
Sharingan Serpent
Well it would have to be...Cloud, Leon or Sora their all class laugh.gif
Knil
Thats an Obvious Choice its Leon(Squall)doesnt get no better in terms of the ways of the sword than him.
KiorujiXeroxGurl
I dunno why, but I guess Goofy is more interesting to me nowadays! laugh.gif He seem smart and always right with things! And he never has a negative thinking to anyone! Example with the time when Beast was possesed. He said Beast put his beloved friends in the dungeon just to keep them save! Awwh.. Who could ever thought of that! He's sweet! But he's no human! Oh, I guess Goofy is kinda adorable, that's it! tongue.gif
Sharingan Serpent
QUOTE(Knil @ Apr 20 2006, 11:26 AM) [snapback]383939[/snapback]

Thats an Obvious Choice its Leon(Squall)doesnt get no better in terms of the ways of the sword than him.

mellow.gif Um what about Cloud Strife though? you gotta admit he knows more than Leon...
Colette
Did anyone else say Axel?

I also love Luxard and Roxas.
Ailuro
My favorite is shopkeeper #2 in Twilight Town. =p
KiorujiXeroxGurl
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Apr 23 2006, 08:34 AM) [snapback]384884[/snapback]

My favorite is shopkeeper #2 in Twilight Town. =p

Ha? blink.gif He-he.. laugh.gif I guess the shopkeeper is nice too. happy.gif
major_ed_pride
Riku is kewl! There's just something about the good/bad characters that's awesome!
Knil
QUOTE(Greeneyes Alchemist @ Apr 22 2006, 04:52 PM) [snapback]384805[/snapback]
mellow.gif Um what about Cloud Strife though? you gotta admit he knows more than Leon...
I never got to play FF7 Cloud's good dont get me wrong but I prefer Squall a LITTLE more thats all.

Anime-Kat2002
I would have to say that Riku is definately my favorite character. in the first one I was leaning towards Sora being my fave 9he's my 2nd fave though) but since I've beaten the second one and seen...some....stuff (I'm not gonna spoil it for anyone) I would have to say it is absolutley Riku. Plus he's hot. XD Normal fangirl reaction.
Sharingan Serpent
QUOTE(Knil @ Apr 28 2006, 10:07 AM) [snapback]387282[/snapback]

QUOTE(Greeneyes Alchemist @ Apr 22 2006, 04:52 PM) [snapback]384805[/snapback]
I never got to play FF7 Cloud's good dont get me wrong but I prefer Squall a LITTLE more thats all.

Hai, Squall does have the class Gunblade tongue.gif
Ailuro
I also like Fuu.
InsaneFangirl
Rikku and Leon. *swoon*
animegirl357
i voted for sora cause he never gives up. of course there were other people, but i guess i just forgot them. heh heh
Packy
I like Axel and Riku happy.gif
22-250
Donald is kewl.
Edamame
I liked Riku's calm and collected personality and he was also quit attractive. (Wow, I sound like a rabid fan-girl). Sora is a close second because he was up-beat and I liked his caring personality.
Jaganshi
After playing the second Kingdom hearts, my favorite characters have become Axel, and Riku.
Kal Rommel
I luff Riku...but Axel , Demxy, and Xiggy are special in their own ways. XDD
Freya_Elric
My fave is Sora and in KH2 is Roxas

anyway Who's Roxas is there a conection to Sora?
Miyuki-chan
I voted for Riku because he's really cool! tongue.gif
FMA4ever
I love Riku! I like him even more in the second game
RizaXRoy
Yeah...Riku is so cool! biggrin.gif
Hanozo
I like Riku since..........well I just like all the keyblades he wields.
DantElric
Sora's cool! happy.gif
Is it me or is Goofy less, er...goofy there? tongue.gif
Packy
Now that I rethought things, everyone in Organization XIII have become my favorite characters. I mean, whats not to like about them? They work pretty good in a group in certain ways, they can pop up where ever they want via those portals, and quoted by Saix, they know how to injure a heart. Though I just wish they would've gone more into the ones who were killed in Chain of Memories such as Zexion, Vexen, etc.
Fushi
I'm only gonna consider the KH 'original characters' here, not the Final Fantasy or Disney characters, otherwise, Leon, Cloud, Aerith, Yuffie, Chesire Cat and a dozen other Disney characters would pwn. (I wanted to hear Chessy Cat speak damnit!)

KH2 Kairi is the smex. In the original KH there wasn't much to like about her, I mean, she's comatose the whole time and her most memorable line is the way she says "Sora...." In KH2 she's much more memorable. And she's hot. I'd do her >>

Namine is also a fav of mine, but not because the reason you're thinking. It's because she herself is a very beautiful and sweet character. And I find her power and drawings interesting. So yeah, it has nothing to do with the fact she's...
[spoiler]Kairi's nobody >.>[/spoiler]
I swear << >>

Organization XII is cool too. Honestly in my opinion Riku is over rated and Sora is just...bleh. =/

The original FF characters and some of the Diseny characters kick the 'originals' ass tho. The Yu-Ri-Pa characters are the greatest thing in KH ever. They took those three girls and made them so uberly cute......>3< So they're my real favorites~ <3
Hanozo
Now Roxas and Riku are my favorite since Roxas has a sad story and Riku just kicks ass laugh.gif
Nekokitty
My favorite characters are Axel & Riku!Roxas is cool too. Sora is ok but I tend to not like those type of characters that much, and Kairi is ok, so is Namine.and the FF and Disney characters rock! So does Org. XIII! I just wish they could have shown Zexion & Marluxia more...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.