Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Your Favorite Kingdom Hearts Character?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Game
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
Kairi
biggrin.gif Gotta love one of them. Personally.. Kairi gets me. She's the best. What about you. And tell me why. Do you reflect this character?
Jaganshi
I voted for other, because I really like Cloud. I know He's from Final fantasy, but he looks way cool in kingdom hearts. He reflects me a tiny bit because he wears he covers most of his face and he's very gullible XD.
nanayamiyugi
I vote Riku cause I like his personailty and he is really hot( He looks good on a big screen T.V biggrin.gif ) and he has this cool, cold, cheerful, clam, thing like you can't figer out what he is going to next( So many Cs looks like my sister's report card )
Kairi
That's true!

IPB Image
Go Kairi.
Quistis88
I voted for Riku as soon as I saw his name, and neglected to see the "Other" option. I liked Leon/Squally the best, and Riku is a nice second. Much better than Sora, in my opinion.

And Kairi, please don't double-post. I have merged both of them now, in case you're wondering where your other post went. smile.gif
Kairi
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Dec 28 2004, 11:24 AM)
I voted for Riku as soon as I saw his name, and neglected to see the "Other" option.  I liked Leon/Squally the best, and Riku is a nice second.  Much better than Sora, in my opinion.

And Kairi, please don't double-post.  I have merged both of them now, in case you're wondering where your other post went.  smile.gif

My goodness. I'm so sorry. I'm not in trouble am I? sad.gif
Nizuko
i voted for Riku
he is soo cool
i go to freinds house and play game
i want Chain of Memorys (think that is it) for GBA
i also like sora, but riku is the best
Kairi
yeah. I can't get enough of him and Kairi.
IPB Image
Nizuko
thoses are some nice pictures Kairi
i have a friend who would kill me to
see that picture. she is obbsesed with riku
Kairi
I have a few on my photobucket.
( I LOVE RIKU!) wub.gif
IPB Image
Quistis88
Riku gets even better in KH II.
Kairi
Really. I'm gonna check it out!
Quistis88
I'm surprised you haven't noticed, being the big KH fan that you are.
Nizuko
i wonder if they are going to ever make any kingdom heart plushies
if soo i will be one of the first to get them
kingdom hearts is very cool
i now want to play the kingdom hearts game at my friends house
oh but i cant sad.gif
Omakase Shimasu
Goofy. biggrin.gif

OK, seriously now, Squall/Leon and Pooh Bear. Squall certainly not because of his change in wardrobe. biggrin.gif;; His personality, voice, his gunblade (XD) and awesome eyes. Pooh because it's Pooh Bear. rolleyes.gif Hel-lo.

By the way, I'm moving this to General Game. wink.gif *click*
Quistis88
Good work, Kase. wink.gif Getting the hang of it now?
Omakase Shimasu
Definitely. ^^v
FukusukeXAntlee
I would have to say..Sora!He just always competes with Riku and he is just so darn cool with Ultima Weapon keyblade.Don't forget,he can totally pwn Sephiroth(If you got skills to do it)^^

Then on my second I would have to say Naminé from Chain of Memories.So much to know about her.Re-arranging memories,wow, now that is awesome.I wonder how important she will be in Kh2.

Can't forget about the one little blond haired kid...
TheSilverAlchemist
Ah..I would have to say Riku. Riku not only is calm, and collected about things..but it shows that he would do alot for his friends. He's also makes a wonderful rival...Heh. Not to mention he's a little devil to beat...Heh.
Asakura_yoh
err.. hmm.. I guess, the unknown<--something looks like riku is ther best XD *cheers to death*
darkangelslayer
i love riku.hes so evil!!
Gashole
QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Dec 28 2004, 12:17 PM)
Goofy. biggrin.gif

He's my favorite too! biggrin.gif

Ooh, and she just exercised her new power. biggrin.gif
xrninja
squall. *__*
Slashrose1010
QUOTE(darkangelslayer @ Dec 29 2004, 10:04 AM)
i love riku.hes so evil!!

I like Sephiroth the best, even though he doesn't really speak or anything. I've actually beaten him a few times. He looks awesome in his One-Winged Angel outfit. Other than Sephiroth, I like Riku. I don't really think he is evil though. He does go to the darkside for awhile but he helps Sora seal Kingdom Hearts at the end. hE is definitely my favorite main character in the game though.
nanayamiyugi
GO RIKU IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY! YOUR WINNING IN THE POLLS*does a dance*Okay that all I had to say, and I'M NOT CRAZY HYPER MAYBE CRAZY NO! GOOFY RULES!
xrninja
QUOTE(nanayamiyugi @ Dec 29 2004, 05:32 PM)
GO RIKU IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY! YOUR WINNING IN THE POLLS*does a dance*Okay that all I had to say, and I'M NOT CRAZY HYPER MAYBE CRAZY NO! GOOFY RULES!

go work off the sugar outside, little girl...you're too young to spend all of your youthful energy staring at the computer. you do that when you're old and tired and don't have the strength to leave your chair because you only get four or five hours of sleep a night. *cough*
nanayamiyugi
I hope your not old xrninja, and only the reason I'm on the computer is because I'm babysitting for my aunt( THANK YOU GOD FOR MAKING THE DEVIL'S CHILDREN GO TO SLEEP!) Well I have to go I'll keep that in mind xrninja,BYE HAPPY EARLY NEW YEAR!
alchemistgirl zero
My favorite character is Riku. happy.gif I think he's cool.
Chibi-Usa
Sora's my fav,because of that cheesy smile he has!
K1ller0fs0uls
Cloud and Sephiroth were my two favorite charecters in FF games... same for kingdom hearts
luciferownsme
I like Riku, but Axel in Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories has presently taken my brain away...
lime_chan_the_wannabe_alchemist
I'm fond of Riku*drools*
K1ller0fs0uls
QUOTE(luciferownsme @ Jan 5 2005, 10:28 PM)
I like Riku, but Axel in Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories has presently taken my brain away...

Axel is that dude in your avatar right?
luciferownsme
QUOTE(K1ller0fs0uls @ Jan 6 2005, 04:12 PM)
QUOTE(luciferownsme @ Jan 5 2005, 10:28 PM)

Axel is that dude in your avatar right?

Yeah, the dude in my avatar. Bring red spiky hair. Armed with spiked wheels of mass destruction, opening line is "Boo," wants to kill virtually anything...
K1ller0fs0uls
yeah that dude is awsome... I don't have a GBA so I coudn't find out anything about him so I went to google search and fond this awsome picture of him...
I got it my photobucket acount.. here
IPB Image
it's a pretty sweet picture I can't wait till kh2.
Aka Hikari
That's a cool picture. Anyway my fav's still Cloud. Guess it's because I'm obsessed with FF7.
HatoriSoma
i think sephiroth is the best but i have yet to beat him in KH 1 sad.gif but hes a one winged angel with long hair and a long sword he is the essance of awesomeness
Haroken
Def, Aladdin cuz he had the best movie tongue.gif
darkangelslayer
i think sephiroth is the best but i have yet to beat him in KH 1 sad.gif but hes a one winged angel with long hair and a long sword he is the essance of awesomeness

i beat sephiroth and trust me once u beat him he seems to get weaker everytime. smile.gif
android #17
my fav character would have to be Cloud biggrin.gif He's so hot in KH and i love the way he's so mysterious ph34r.gif I've already beat KHCOM on my Nintendo DS. And now i'm playing with Riku in his part of the story. I can't wait until KHII comes out in the US!!! and that Axel guy is pretty cool. i like his attitude biggrin.gif
K1ller0fs0uls
QUOTE(HatoriSoma @ Jan 7 2005, 11:04 PM)
i think sephiroth is the best but i have yet to beat him in KH 1 sad.gif  but hes a one winged angel with long hair and a long sword he is the essance of awesomeness

The trick of beating him is to stay in the very senter of the arena... as soon as he teleports to do sin harvest qeickly press lockon and hit him before he gets a chance to cast it.. repeat this process to win the match
remeber to stay near the center of the field
useful abilites:
second chance
power glide
and a few elexirs incase you get hit by sin harvest

Thats how i beat him^
Askari0
I like Axel from Chains
fullmetal-alchemist
i had to vote other because they had CLOUD and SEPHIROTH and i love the way they made the characters in there.

SEPHIROTH was such a beast in the game though and CLOUD was just real chill, it would of been cool to see them fight there.

but if i had to chose one of the kingdom hearts characters it would of been riku
InnocentlyStupid
Eh... I voted Sora. He reflects me in almost every way. (Totally not appearence though!)
Mike
Sephy for me! biggrin.gif
PS: Quistis I'm NOT triple posting.
If thats what it looks like.
T_M_C
well in my opinoin Riku I say this because I think I relate with him you know the whole cant be afraid of the darkness thing ph34r.gif
Goha
one name - Cloud
edsgirl
Sora looks pretty cool in the KH2 trailers, he was cool in the original KH! sad.gif
psycho alchemist
gonna have to go with Riku on this one
Username05
I don't like the main charecters...
I like Jack from "The Nightmare Befor Christmas" he is so cool...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.