Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What Would You Like To Get (or Give)/what You Don't Want To Get/what Did You Get For Christmas/hanukkah/new Year?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3
chimeras cry
Post and share what you would like to get (or give) for Christmas, and/or what you don't want to get for Christmas, and/or what you did get for Christmas. XD

Also, if you prefer, please tell us about the Hanukkah gifts, New Year's gifts, etc. ^^

-----------------------------

i got the 1st inu yasha movie and the game 4 PS2 its cool
xrninja
a UC Davis School of Law hooded sweatshirt, a $25 starbucks card, and $250 in cash.
hitokiri
- a lecture from my mother on the benefits of being married....again

- a smile from having carolers thrown out forcibly from my building

- the satisfaction having my apartment to myself for another 3 days..... ahhh time to take up the age old tradition of underwear video games again
Ailuro
Box of chocolates.

$300~ I'm not worthy! x_x

Necklace with earings. Yet my ears are not pierced..

--I felt like I was ungrateful and unworthy of my gifts, I don't deserve anything--
xrninja
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Dec 25 2004, 07:49 PM)
--I felt like I was ungrateful and unworthy of my gifts, I don't deserve anything--

my parents were like "you don't deserve anything. so we're not getting you anything." but i got the starbucks card from my mom cause she got it for free from work rolleyes.gif
Ninie
Um...

- A DVD player
- Chrono Crusade DVD 2
- A music CD
- Dans Une Galaxie Près de Chez Vous season 1 box set
- Family Guy season 3 dvd
- Hagaren Manga artbook (w00t!)
- Chocolate boxes
- High quality make up and hair products (from my brother, Raphael)
- Socks and a PJ (from my sister, Sandrine)
- A teddy bear to add to my collection wub.gif (From Santa! biggrin.gif )

And... I think that's it. I still don't know what my best friend and my godfather are gonna give me when I see them at New Year.
Cloud28
gifts from parents

-IPod 20g
-Geforce 5900 Video Card for my pc..
-Inuyasha Season 1-3 box set..
Alphonse
-Portable DVD Player
-CD Burner/DVD-R player for computer
-MP3 player that is going back. >.<
-Mandolin~ <3
-Inscense <3
-Blue Collar Comedy DVD
-School House Rock DVD
-Pajamas
-180$
-Super awesome non-frizz shampoo! NO MORE FRIZZ!
-Necklace and Earrings set

Mwah. I loves it all. ^^'
Tokyogirl91
Hmmm...I'm asian and we don't celebrate Christmas, but I still get gifts from my dear friends. happy.gif I got a Kikyo Action Figure, (I feel like a kid again >_<) bracelet with 2 pairs of earrings, CHOCOLATE, more bracelets, a rose painted silver box, and more chocolate. happy.gif I got this giant Hershey bar with almonds. happy.gif
Asakura_yoh
hmm... i got nothing *cheers* thou one of my best friend promised me she will give me something on the first day of school reopened T__T *touches*
Bling_bling_Angel
I didn't really ask for anything[except that "one" thing I've asked for for a long time:lol:] and I was surprised to get SO much stuff this Christmas:

- A Princess doll from my lil sis^^

- Cologne from my friends... [MaryKate&Ashely rolleyes.gif and Curious]

- a mini tea-set from my Mom

- black shirts from my Mom's Japanese student

- a metallic pink GAP bag from my Dad^_^

- NOW 17 cd... [yay!]

- jewelry

- a Pooh Bear Teddy n_n

- a boyfriend... wink.gif AKA... Defining Mind...
Quistis88
- Chocolate
- Leather wallet (was my mother's but she gave it to me)
- Lecture on finding a boyfriend at university
- Prism Purse (see "Strange Christmas Presents" thread)
- A bear
- Temporarily disabled ears caused by screaming children
- One of those basket things you hang outside and store flowers in
- Lecture on studying hard and doing well in university
- Various sorts of snack foods
- Maroon sweater
- Availability of my brother's computer because he is busy playing with his new PS2 game
LordGohan
I hate you all! mad.gif
the only good thing i got was a DS!(and the best pair of socks ever biggrin.gif )
o,and i can know record 2 things or watch one thing and record another on my tivo biggrin.gif
and 45 bucks
and soft underware
and inuyasha and the cursed mask
and...
edsgirl
A tommy hilfilger watch
A new bad ass coat ( with matching boots and purse)
$50 gift certificate for aeropostale ( even though I hate their clothes)
And I bought myself some Vickie's Secret, for no apparent reason at all!
Kihaku
Ninie: ooh.. Hagaren artbook wink.gif
Alphonse: What I have liked... the burner...(I'm stil hoping that I'm going to get it wink.gif) Portable DVD player... why is the MP3 going back?

urm, but what I got
Mum: underwear, gloves, hairband (cause I really need them)
Dad: he'd better get me that burner... tongue.gif
Grandmother: 100 euros(which I half spent yesterday;))
Brother:Newtype magazine USA edition (November's, but it had stuff about FMA:D)
One Piece vol 4, Sweeden kneee socks
Friend: Conditioner, hair care, pink woolly mittens
Friend:piglet socks wink.gif pink leg warmers wink.gif, chocolate
Friend: happy smile biggrin.gif but she'll get me something later...
Friend: chocolate
Kid in group: candle holder
Kids in group: shower gel, body lotion, body scrub....
Riza Babe
i got:
- A new digi camera
- Me to u bears
- earrings
- £200
- and a Kiss from my nan
Ninie
QUOTE(Kihaku @ Dec 26 2004, 09:04 AM)
Ninie: ooh.. Hagaren artbook wink.gif

Yess.... wub.gif I've wanted it for a long time...
Foolio
wireless headphones
ratm - battle for los angles
queen of the damned soundtrack
spiffy new watch
clock with the LED that shoots back and forth really fast to display the time
Rome total war
Vampire the masquerade bloodlines
futurama 1 and 2
car keys (YES!)
512 SD for my mp3 player
blue sweatshirt
A Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy
random candy
Research Alchemist
CD player for my car
2 new shirts
2 pair of socks
$20 gift certificate for Best Buy
Kingdom Hearts (paid for with check my grandmother sent me)
D&D Psionics Handbook
Learn toDraw Manga Book
Puzzle with cool pic on it
dreamcatcher_alchemist
I got:

Pink Floyd's "The Wall"
Live - "Awake"
3 different Nightwish CDs (Wishmaster, Angels Fall First, and Child of the Century)
"Oathbound" and "Oathbreaker" (books by mercedes lackey)
New headphones
nearly $200 in cash and gift cards.
Ninie
QUOTE(dreamcatcher_alchemist @ Dec 26 2004, 01:48 PM)
3 different Nightwish CDs (Wishmaster, Angels Fall First, and Child of the Century)

Are they good? I like Nightwish, but I hesitate to buy th CDs because they're expansive...

Oh, and my best friend gave me a CD too. She gave it to me this afternoon. w00t!
Cloud28
wow everyone got so many gifts! lol
Lady Battousai
Well...as some of you know...I don't celebrate Christmas...but dry.gif they just have to be stubborn after giving them some piece of my mind.

My maid's friend...which is my close friend Uncle Manolo gave me - a calculator sleep.gif' (not scientific) but it was my first too smile.gif...some spanish lessons.
My maid- a hanky with cute pics. sleep.gif...at least it's not printed with 'Hello Kitty' on it. She also gave me a box of sweet cookies...I'll use them if I ever get weak in school...
My brother (note that he doesn't celebrate but he likes to enjoy the holiday)- a trip to a mall cougharcadescough...the place is so scary ^~^...we were playing this game called the Initial D 3...And I was so scare...but the scariest thing amongst others was the dinosour game...the horror the horror...
Quistis88
I got a $50 gift card as well for the only bookstore I buy books at (though that store has many branches with 3 different names). I used it all up to order 6 books online already . . . but I don't feel guilty because it was a gift. biggrin.gif

Yes, I sometimes feel guilt if I buy books. Odd, isn't it?
xrninja
odd indeed laugh.gif i got a $10 bookstore giftcard from a secret santa. i had a $50 one before, but i bought a CD for my best friend and a DVD for my sister with it, and with the leftover, i got furuba 3 XD everytime i go to a bookstore, if i have enough giftcards, i like to treat myself to some manga.... rolleyes.gif
Quistis88
Wow. I don't think I've ever bought an English manga before. I have a bunch of Sailor Moon ones in traditional Chinese, but other than that . . . none (Manga!SM is SO much better than the anime; artwork is pretty). I do own one, but that was a gift.
xrninja
i never buy manga with my own money, only with the giftcards that other people buy me tongue.gif i have very little spending money, so i prefer to use it on food and etc.
Senefen
-iPod 20Gig ;_; thankyou.... (So parents can store photos on it when we go to Europe)
-Pajamas - family tridition
-2005 calender
-Dune book
-watch (So Mum can use my old watch when we go to Europe)
-Final Fantasy: Dawn of Souls (Bro and I paid half each, to play on 24h plane trip to Europe...)

As you can see our trip to Europe is kinda shadowing everything else. We leave on the 5th ^^v.
Quistis88
Have fun on your trip, Senefen. smile.gif
Senefen
Thankyou! Will do.

We're also stopping off in Hong Kong on the way home *drools* thats when I get my Chrissy Presents! ^^v.
I'm gonna have no money by the end of this....

What are their best songs? I heard 10th Man Down and really liked it. Do they have any other good ones, I'd like to d/l a few before buying.
Cloud28
i wish i can go to Europe for a vaction....
nanayamiyugi
Kay I'm only 11 but here is what I got

1) A dell computer( I guess their sick of me using theres)

2) A light stone necklace

3) A lamp that looks like a purse

4) like 5 difforent manga

6) loto cards for my grandma that thinks I'm 21.

7) a mug from my mom cause she is cheap

8) Some card

9) a c.d player

10) some YGO card cause some people thought I was a boy.

11) Untana( is that spelled right) the movie

12) MONEY

Man I got alot this year I love my computer
Kasumi
I definitely got more than what I expected this year biggrin.gif :

-Hagaren cushion

-Hagaren DX

-Hagaren Keychain plushies (Roy, Riza, Ed, and Al)

-$50 cash
Tanuki
QUOTE(Cloud28 @ Dec 27 2004, 06:30 AM)
i wish i can go to Europe for a vaction....

I live in europe not that awsome although I live in sweden (which is a rather boring contry)

I got Killzone and green day -American idiot
xrninja
QUOTE(Kasumi @ Dec 27 2004, 08:23 AM)
I definitely got more than what I expected this year biggrin.gif :

-Hagaren cushion

-Hagaren DX

-Hagaren Keychain plushies (Roy, Riza, Ed, and Al)

-$50 cash

you got DX! ooh, i'm jealous biggrin.gif read it and tell us how it is!
Prinz_Zoisit
- i got a keyboard.. i'm learning Bach fugues for me myself allday now^^(so happy now*)^^ -> have to watch out not to forget to learn for school..^^;;

- and i got money too^^
Shaman_Girl88
I got an Blue iPod Mini, a new hoodie, new shoes, and a new telescope.
Dreakon
- A MP3 Player
- A funky watch with some nifty features (still not sure how to use it dry.gif)
- $110
- Clothes
- A big ass Hersheys bar

Thats about it I think. Love the MP3 player! tongue.gif
Fire Alchemist
I got:

-Clothes...>.<

-Volumes 2-4 of Kill Me Kiss Me

-Hand Maid May

-Voices of the Distant Stars

and a lot of other stuff...
Blade42
here's some stuff I got...

1 Berserk Volume 1, War Cry (thank god...)
2 Vampire Hunter D BloodLust (my brother just found it in an old stash of his movies..)
3 FFIX(what?! my brother probably had to get new FFIX, cause we lost the other one.. huh.gif )
4...Final Fantasy IX artbook thing..

That's a seriously crappy list, but that's just some of the things, not the greatest of all the stuff I got.
definingmind
here's some stuff I got...

1 Berserk Volume 1, War Cry (thank god...)
2 Vampire Hunter D BloodLust (my brother just found it in an old stash of his movies..)
3 FFIX(what?! my brother probably had to get new FFIX, cause we lost the other one.. huh.gif )
4...Final Fantasy IX artbook thing..

That's a seriously crappy list, but that's just some of the things, not the greatest of all the stuff I got.

*drools* The FFIX art book...sweet stuff. It sounds liek everybody got some great stuff this year. As for me, here's what I got:
- slippers (warm feet n.n)
- $35 gift certificate to Barnes & Noble (which I've used to purchase more manga)
- Tales of Symphonia (pruchased via mroe gift certificates)
- Final Fantasy: Dawn of Souls
- a new Rivertribe cd
- a cell phone
- and last, but certianly not least, my girlfriend; Bling Bling Angel (love ya hon! happy.gif )
Bling_bling_Angel
laugh.gif My mom had late presents for me, too...

- a cubic zirconia "bling-bling" ring... wink.gif

- a HUGE "diamond-solitaire" paperweight... *nods head* Ye~ap, darn tootin'... "Diamonds are a girl's best friend..." X///D laugh.gif JOKIN!!!

*kisses D'mind* I love you, too, sweetie! And you're my best friend... not diamonds...^^
Quistis88
FFIX artbook! Lucky indeed. I saw that in a bookstore years ago, and I regret not buying it, because it seems to be out of print now or something. Either way, I can't get my hands on it.

Good thing I found a torrent the other day for the book. But it's not the same . . .
Kihaku
QUOTE(xrninja @ Dec 26 2004, 09:29 PM)
i never buy manga with my own money, only with the giftcards that other people buy me tongue.gif i have very little spending money, so i prefer to use it on food and etc.

I soo do wink.gif Nobody would ever buy me manga.. not as much as I want that is biggrin.gif
I've been to lazy.. that's why I still have Christmas money.. but Fruits Basket will eat it eventually tongue.gif
Kasumi:Lucky you! And keychain plushies! biggrin.gif
My father bought me the burner yesterday;) yay! Although I still have to pay some of it myself...
Yuki
1. Money
2. Clothes
3. Tales of Symphonia for Gamecube
Cloud28
i wish i got a bigger lcd moniter this year...
Senefen
Present I've used most -> StarOcean 3. Which my brother got ^^.
Anyone else leaching off their siblings? He has to let me play it tho because the PS2 is mine and in my room.
xrninja
hah, i wish. my sister's watching the dodgeball dvd she got for christmas with her friend but the doors are all shut to the family room, AKA "no little sisters allowed." ph34r.gif
Edward^
I managed to talk my parents into buying me Edward and Alponse for Xmas biggrin.gif

So happy, they are very cool biggrin.gif

FMA Figures.

Check em out and dribble biggrin.gif

Edward^ biggrin.gif
l|Kouga|l-Youkai
I got a nintendo ds, and the money that we got on christmas evee me and my bro are each giving 75$ to buy a play station 2 today laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.