Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hot Or Not
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Spam Central
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126
Broken Chouchou
QUOTE (Hagaren_4ever @ Oct 17 2009, 08:18 PM) *
Hot, considering how popular it is.

Well, you're supposed to give your opinion on it wink.gif (Btw, never been to a homecoming dance. Was it fun?)

Not.

Chocolate pancakes? biggrin.gif
lunneth
HOT BESTFOODEVERINTHEWHOLEWIDEWORLDANDUNIVERSECOULDEATTHEMALLDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAY

that says enough about me then dosen't it. how bout guitars?
Hagaren_4ever
^Hot. I got one in December of 2007, but I've never played it. huh.gif Still hot though.

QUOTE (Broken Chouchou @ Oct 19 2009, 10:51 AM) *
QUOTE (Hagaren_4ever @ Oct 17 2009, 08:18 PM) *
Hot, considering how popular it is.

Well, you're supposed to give your opinion on it wink.gif (Btw, never been to a homecoming dance. Was it fun?)

Not.

Chocolate pancakes? biggrin.gif

First of all, yes very fun. For me anyway, if you're not into nothing but dancing you probably wouldn't like it. Second of all, I read the book. I didn't mind it, so 'lukewarm'. Also chocolate chip pancakes are where it's at.

Harajuku?
Little Washu
QUOTE (Broken Chouchou @ Oct 13 2009, 08:49 AM) *
(And that was a pretty dumb incorrect statement you made there, seeing as there are so many completely different genres within metal. There is screaming and rambling, yes. But that's not how I would define one of the biggest musical cultures in the world.)

This topic is based upon opinion. I wasn't stating that factually that's what it is, but that's what it is in my opinion. If you like it, that's fine. You like it. I hate it. To me it sounds ridiculous. That isn't a dumb or incorrect statement, it's an opinion.

o⋅pin⋅ion /əˈpɪnyən/
Show Spelled Pronunciation [uh-pin-yuhn]
a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.

Now continue with the game please.
Broken Chouchou
QUOTE (Little Washu @ Oct 20 2009, 07:16 AM) *
QUOTE (Broken Chouchou @ Oct 13 2009, 08:49 AM) *
(And that was a pretty dumb incorrect statement you made there, seeing as there are so many completely different genres within metal. There is screaming and rambling, yes. But that's not how I would define one of the biggest musical cultures in the world.)

This topic is based upon opinion. I wasn't stating that factually that's what it is, but that's what it is in my opinion. If you like it, that's fine. You like it. I hate it. To me it sounds ridiculous. That isn't a dumb or incorrect statement, it's an opinion.

QUOTE (Little Washu @ Oct 13 2009, 08:35 AM) *
Not, it's just sorta rambling and screaming with "music" in the background.

Notice there how you say it is? Sounds like a statement to me. And a statement doesn't have to be a statement of factuality by the way, it can be a statement of opinion as well. For examaple, if I say "I don't like the color pink", that's a statement.

But, let's do it your way - it was a dumb opinion then. Dumb - as in a not very well-developed, and based on questionable grounds - seeing as you put such a wide musical genre in one, tiny compartment. Doing so it comes out like you might have listened to two or three metal songs, which after you dismiss the whole metal-genre as one thing.

I'm fine with you not liking metal. An opinion is an opinion. My point is that you said it in a way that got me a bit irritated.
Let's say someone comes up to you and says "Why do you watch anime? It's cartoons for little kids."
That would come out as rather ignorant (and a bit offensive, if you happen to like anime), wouldn't it? There is anime that targets little kids, yes. But there is also a ton of anime that targets mature audiences.

Am I getting through?

OnT: Don't know what it is.

House M.D? (Tv-show)
lunneth
never seen it. prolly lukewarm unless its a teen drama or reality tv show.
how about cake.
Little Washu
Notice there how you say it is? Sounds like a statement to me. And a statement doesn't have to be a statement of factuality by the way, it can be a statement of opinion as well. For examaple, if I say "I don't like the color pink", that's a statement.

But, let's do it your way - it was a dumb opinion then. Dumb - as in a not very well-developed, and based on questionable grounds - seeing as you put such a wide musical genre in one, tiny compartment. Doing so it comes out like you might have listened to two or three metal songs, which after you dismiss the whole metal-genre as one thing.

I'm fine with you not liking metal. An opinion is an opinion. My point is that you said it in a way that got me a bit irritated.
Let's say someone comes up to you and says "Why do you watch anime? It's cartoons for little kids."
That would come out as rather ignorant (and a bit offensive, if you happen to like anime), wouldn't it? There is anime that targets little kids, yes. But there is also a ton of anime that targets mature audiences.

Am I getting through?

Dude, calm down. Alright, alright. "You were right and I was wrong". Happy now that you've had your way?

Cake is fine, as long as there's no frosting. Frosting is gross...

Honey Chrysanthemum tea?
(The kind that comes from Hong Kong is the best, the ones in the juice boxes <3)
Shao_May_Rox
never tasted it, so ihave to ive it a lukewarm

wot about.........

smile.gif HAPPY FACES smile.gif
Rainshine
HOT, i love happy faces!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

um.... chocolate milk?
Broken Chouchou
QUOTE (Little Washu @ Oct 20 2009, 04:32 PM) *
Dude, calm down. Alright, alright. "You were right and I was wrong". Happy now that you've had your way?

"My way?" I just wanted you to explain that comment, thats all...

Hot

Birthdays?
Shao_May_Rox
LUKEWARM-ISH

hmm......

vanilla ice cream!!!!
lunneth
hot.

the matrix? (film)
Little Washu
Meh...I guess a lukewarm. I haven't seend it, but I can tell it's not my thing.

Coincidences?
Aribelle
Hot, they always make for interesting conversation.

Unexpected rainstorms?
Little Washu
Hot, when they're not ruining something or plans.

Colds?
(the sickness)
Aribelle
Lukewarm...sometimes I like being forced to slow down and take a few days off.

Showtunes?
lunneth
huh? whats that?
Little Washu
QUOTE (Lunneth elric @ Oct 22 2009, 06:12 AM) *
huh? whats that?

By showtunes, I think she may mean songs from Musicals or the musicals themselves. The definition is, roughly, "A show tune is a popular song originally written as part of the score of a "show" (or stage musical)". So I would say for most, hot.

Nagging teachers?
Broken Chouchou
Super-hot

Paramore? (the band)
Little Washu
^Ugh, hot? I HATE when my teachers nag me...to each his own I guess...I never thought someone would like their teachers nagging them though O_o

Meh...warm.

Cell phones?
Broken Chouchou
QUOTE (Little Washu @ Oct 22 2009, 01:27 PM) *
Ugh, hot? I HATE when my teachers nag me...to each his own I guess...I never thought someone would like their teachers nagging them though O_o

Internet + sarasm = fail

I wasn't serious, though ^^

Hot, I guess. I wouldn't want to be without it.

Oranges? (screw sarcasm, randomness is what it's about!)
Little Washu
The word R@ndom is kinda banned from the board...but you don't go on the other boards much, so I guess you didn't know that...

Not. Citrus fruits = Ew

Lychee?
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lychee)
Aribelle
I don't think I've ever had it...but fruit is good...so hot tongue.gif

Public transportation?
Little Washu
^I've only had lychee ramune, and it was good~

Hot, sometimes. I love going on the subway <3

Starbucks?
Thalogens
Meh, lukewarm. It reminds me of colonial super-powers in the way that it seems to be everywhere.

That itchy feeling at the back of your throat, the one where its impossible to cough out.
Little Washu
Ugh, never hot.

German? (language)
(I love it...though most don't <:3...)
Hagaren_4ever
Heiß! Aber im Ernst, ich spreche Deutsch. Ich habe an den Übersetzer von Google nutzen, um die richtigen Buchstaben zu bekommens. wink.gif

How about... weddings?
Aribelle
Hot hot hot. I have an addiction to wedding reality shows (Bridezillas FTW!) and I may or may not have a few of my favorite wedding dresses bookmarked XDD

Um...ginger ale?
lunneth
lukewarm. VANILLA
Broken Chouchou
Lukewarm.

Lady Gaga?
lunneth
NOTNOTNOTNOTNOT. enough about ugly and anoying people (my opinion) youtube?
Little Washu
Meh, warm.

LiveJournal?
Aribelle
Lol, I'm trying to set myself up an account right now. I have no idea how to go about getting involved and such, so... lukewarm >.<

vacuuming?
lunneth
not. tea (the drink)
Broken Chouchou
Depends on flavor, but hot.

Twitter?
lunneth
lukewarm. afi (AWSOME BAND. gothic rock. very winter themed)
Little Washu
Not.

Syfy channel?
Aribelle
Lukewarm.

Fire drills?
Little Washu
Not.

Opossums?
(They're so cute >w<)
lunneth
lukewarm
reality tv?
Little Washu
Hot~

Shows like Maury or Jerry Springer?
(Maury = hot, Springer = warm)
lunneth
not. can't stand em. the only time i ever watched springer was with a friend who joves to laugh at shows like that (she's evil. no kidding)
dumbells (weights)?
Little Washu
Not.

The movie "Forrest Gump"?
(my absolute favorite movie of all time <3)
Aribelle
Hot! I absolutely love that movie :3

Artichokes?
lunneth
NOT >< can't stand em.
drum and bass?
Broken Chouchou
What? Do you mean playing those instruments? Lukewarm, in that case.

Halloween? (Not the band, the "holiday")

Thalogens
Hm, a good excuse for children to dress up. And to sell a lot of sweets. I don't know, lukewarm.

Anime-block (when you can't find an anime to watch)
lunneth
not. i've been there to often. but then i pick anything of the shelf and i usually enjoy it tongue.gif

scanners (the things that copy stuff of paper and put em on your comp)
A Pierrot's Aria
They're hot if they work and do minimal colour-killing. xD

Led Zeppelin? =P
Little Washu
Not.

Halloween?
(Meh...)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.