Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Al Fanart
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks > Fanarts
dreamcatcher_alchemist
A rough sketch of Al from side view. Its not done yet (I intend to add his human version facing the other way) but I wabted to show off this portion as well ^^ what do you think?

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v94/elycium/al.gif[/img]
ἀρχή
nice. I envy those of you who can draw. I wish I could express my enjoyment of the series through art.
Hedera
arche
But you if you can't draw, you can express your enjoyment through somethin' else, right? wink.gif
Prinz_Zoisit
looks good^^
dreamcatcher_alchemist
thanks. and arche, hedera is right, you can always express your love for FMA n some other form happy.gif
xrninja
QUOTE(arche @ Dec 21 2004, 02:35 PM)
nice. I envy those of you who can draw. I wish I could express my enjoyment of the series through art.

write a fanfic. in binary. >D
Ailuro
Oh yes, binary! Then only the Nerd Cult Club would be able to decipher it!
Kairi
I can draw Mustang. (shrugs) for my friends.
water_alchemist
it pretty good...i'd like to see your finish product soon! keep up the work smile.gif
to arche art can be expressed in many different ways, instead of drawing just find something that you really can express your enjoyment...it doesn't have to be in the art of drawing
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.