Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Chibis!
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks > Fanarts
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
alchemist of fire
Your Edward drawing wasn't bad, you silly billy
Thanks! I thought it was really bad!!! biggrin.gif

An even worse ed!!!
and to go along with ed,
The worst Al in creation!!!
Ed with envy in the background....WARNING---really bad art!
Fayt
The drawings are funny laugh.gif

A picture not related but.....
alchemist of fire
..... blink.gif Strange....But it is really good!!!! biggrin.gif

Don't watch this if you think Envy's female
sweetums
@Alchemist of fire: I thought that was funny! Envy Female.....I thought it was ok, and al waz funny.
@Fyat: That was WEIRD....-shudders-
@nekodesu:I loved your angelic person, I'm gonna finish it up!
I hope everyone looks at my new one. It's in my old post with my other one! X_x Hope ya like it! I finished the angelic person! ----->Angelic Person (finished!)
nekodesu
alchemist of fire: nice drawings! biggrin.gif and yes, Envy look just like a woman
Fayt: I though it was pikachu/greed because of the sunglasses XD lol very nice
sweetums: I ment for the wings to be white and the gray part was just the shadow, but w/e nice work on it though smile.gif
sweetums
QUOTE(nekodesu @ May 4 2005, 03:49 PM)
alchemist of fire: nice drawings!  biggrin.gif and yes, Envy look just like a woman
Fayt: I though it was pikachu/greed because of the sunglasses XD lol very nice
sweetums: I ment for the wings to be white and the gray part was just the shadow, but w/e nice work on it though  smile.gif
[snapback]166250[/snapback]

Thanks! Really? I thought they would look nice gray! O well....
BellatrixAngelofKyo
QUOTE(alchemist of fire @ May 3 2005, 06:40 PM)

An even worse ed!!!
and to go along with ed,
[snapback]165768[/snapback]

Nice job Alchemist of fire! But dont be so hard on your artwork! It's much better than you think it is! Those paintshop-like art programs are hard as heck to use. I don't know how you managed! My artwork always looks aweful when I use those bloody programs. lol happy.gif
nekodesu
Demented Envy!

...yeah...it's crap
BellatrixAngelofKyo
QUOTE(nekodesu @ May 4 2005, 05:13 PM)
Demented Envy!

...yeah...it's crap
[snapback]166268[/snapback]

It is not crap! That was a lot of fun to watch! biggrin.gif You sound like me... lol don't diss your art work ( I'm really one to talk...I do it 2 myself all the time. lol)!!
alchemist of fire
QUOTE(BellatrixAngelofKyo @ May 4 2005, 02:13 PM)
QUOTE(alchemist of fire @ May 3 2005, 06:40 PM)

An even worse ed!!!
and to go along with ed,
[snapback]165768[/snapback]

Nice job Alchemist of fire! But dont be so hard on your artwork! It's much better than you think it is! Those paintshop-like art programs are hard as heck to use. I don't know how you managed! My artwork always looks aweful when I use those bloody programs. lol happy.gif
[snapback]166267[/snapback]

Thanks! laugh.gif This is my first time using any sort of paintshop. As a result of it being my first time, my art looks like crap.... biggrin.gif

nekodesu: I love your art!!!! biggrin.gif
FullmetalYuna
http://artpad.art.com/artpad/painter/?RFID=140772
Kenshin!!!
davidalchemist101
its david from school fier

i said i would bec here alchemist of fire
alchemist of fire
QUOTE(davidalchemist101 @ May 4 2005, 04:16 PM)
its david from school fier
[snapback]166400[/snapback]

uh, david....you're supposed to use mail to write to your freinds. biggrin.gif
davidalchemist101
o
alchemist of fire
QUOTE(davidalchemist101 @ May 4 2005, 04:19 PM)
o
[snapback]166408[/snapback]

biggrin.gif
davidalchemist101
how do i do that

you did you get what i wrot
alchemist of fire
QUOTE(davidalchemist101 @ May 4 2005, 04:26 PM)
you did you get what i wrot
[snapback]166422[/snapback]

yes, I got it.

.....Sorry about that everyone! biggrin.gif
nekodesu
no double posting!!!
xrninja
1.) like nekodesu said, NO DOUBLE POSTING. the "EDIT" button exist for a reason; please use it (or else you'll disillusion the edit button because he'll lose his purpose of existence).
2.) the forums are not a chatroom. if you want to have conversations, go chat on AIM or MSN. or use the PM function, even.
3.) this:
QUOTE(davidalchemist101 @ May 4 2005, 04:19 PM)
o
[snapback]166408[/snapback]

is a complete waste of a post.

my part is done, please continue. biggrin.gif
alchemist of fire
Again, I'm really sorry! sad.gif
Please go easy on him, he just came here yesterday.
.......why am I defending him? dry.gif

Oh! xrninja, can I talk to you?
Hex-Sama
@nekodesu: Nice job on all of your recent artworks, espically the eye one.

@alchemist of fire: Your Al drawing would have been fine if you had centered the horn on his helmet, but I still thought your works were amusing smile.gif .

@Fayt: rolleyes.gif I knew Pikachu was a little heathen in disguise laugh.gif ... With sunglasses.

@Sweetums: Nice job on the finished project. I liked how you blended the colors biggrin.gif .

@FullmetalYuna: I clicked on the link, but I couldn't see your artwork sad.gif
Hex-Sama
@MSqre: Cute Neko picture smile.gif . The second picture was very humorous laugh.gif .
MSqre
hehe... I got another...
Edit: Oppps... sorry wrong link.
This one:
You're Cute

And one more...:
Ahh...Fangals

Ok... That's it for today... I gotta study for the exams... sigh. sad.gif

Maybe not...here's part two of "Ahh! Fangals":
Ahh! Fangals... Part one+two
Prinz_Zoisit
msgre... your drawings is so very cute and nice!^^
MSqre
Thanks for the comments guys. smile.gif

I can't resisting drawing another, it's so fun:P
Here:
<insert title tongue.gif>

----------------------------
Edit:

*One hour later*: I got an idea!! * Stops studying for exams and runs to computer*
Wee:
Hahahha...!!
Credits goes to my carpet... the patterns inspire me ^-^U.
Ok, this the last one for the day... ... i think.tongue.gif

----------------------------------
Edit again:
*Two hours later* Gee it's midnight, should I sleep early for tomorrow's big exam... nah! *Run to computer and play with art tool*

This is inspired by Edo-mame's avatar! *claps for Edo-mame*:
Tabete i?

Ok, this is honestly and serious the last one for today.smile.gif Gotta sleep...
sweetums
MSqre: I like the Neko, but what's the spoiler? o_oU The 'your cute' one was cute! lol, and the Ed fan girls Pt. 1+2 was really funny! And the insert titie one, that was nice. The Ed one with him crying, was funny and cute. And your last one, was really funny! 'Are Foxes...EDIBLE?!' That was so Ed! Very good! I salute you on your fantastico work!
keidensu
here is a new one! some of you guys not know what this is if you haven't seen the manga.... *sniffu* My new picture.....(cries)....WAH!
MSqre
Here's a piece of crap tongue.gif.
I can't draw houses...
Prinz_Zoisit
keidensu..... i'm scared of your pic...

msgre, what images have you got in your mind? what person are you?..... you must have very wonderful fantasies!^^^^
Hex-Sama
@MSqre: I thought all of your artpads were wonderful and very entertaining biggrin.gif .

@keidensu: Sad sad.gif .... But good as well smile.gif .
sweetums
keidensu:What is that picture? I haven't read the manga yet, so could you tell me??
MSqre:I like it! Very funny!
MSqre
I'm glad you guys like it. smile.gif

Prinz_Zoisit, Uh... I got lots of memorable scenes of FMA in my head like the last part of Episode 50 T_T , Winry's wrench and lots of images of Edo getting pissed off...BWAhahah! I'm a 14 year old female science student/pencil artist, do art like this http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/18190577/ but I cannot do art with computer sad.gif... I'm trying to do so though tongue.gif And maybe I don't really have much wonderful fantasy if you ask me, I think it's more of a strange and evil sense of humor I share with my brother sleep.gifU

I just did another crappy one to lift the stress of the exams... today's Human geography paper was really tough. T_T And I haven done my research for Friday's art exam...:
Warning: This is crap...
Hex-Sama
@MSqre: Wonderful animal art biggrin.gif ! The artpad was funny laugh.gif . Keep it up wink.gif !
BellatrixAngelofKyo
MSqre: wow! your "back to nature" pic was awesome/ beautiful!! That's some great art!! laugh.gif I can't draw well on the computer either... drawing with a mouse just sux. lol If you have one of those really nice programs than it's a bit easier, but I'll still take a pencil and paper over a computer art program any time! Every one on this board is so good! I'm starting to feel like a crap artist. lol wink.gif
Prinz_Zoisit
^wow, msgre.. this was a nice one again, and your comments are so funny......... you may be a cartoon-producer.......^^

nice, nice!!!!!!! -> so nice the hand drawn art, too...... the animals are drawn so very exactly.... and you're still 14 !!!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you!
Fayt
MSqre Nice your an artist natural.
keidensu
Spoiler.... Highlight to read!

In the manga when hughes dies, he is on the phone with roy and then envy shot him..thats why there is blood on the phone...ya' get me?
Aoko-chan
Here's what I drew...

A picture of Haibara Ai (detective Conan)

http://artpad.art.com/?iggwd4q33sk

Ed

http://artpad.art.com/?iggxzq1cc2z8

Winry

http://artpad.art.com/?iggy58yctb4

RanFan

http://artpad.art.com/?iggybg62nww
Prinz_Zoisit
it looks all nice, aoko and cute!!^^

P.S.: is this fanigirl you?
Aoko-chan
QUOTE(Prinz_Zoisit @ May 14 2005, 04:33 PM)
it looks all nice, aoko and cute!!^^

P.S.: is this fanigirl you?
[snapback]172260[/snapback]

Thankyou ^^ Will draw somemore later ^^

..Ehh?? fanigirl ??
Hex-Sama
@Aoko-chan: Wow! You did a wonderful job on all of them smile.gif . I liked Edward the best though, his expression was funny laugh.gif .
Prinz_Zoisit
QUOTE(Aoko-chan @ May 14 2005, 02:07 PM)
..Ehh?? fanigirl ??
[snapback]172279[/snapback]

mean this "blackhaired fangirl"^^
Aoko-chan
QUOTE(Prinz_Zoisit @ May 15 2005, 01:28 AM)
QUOTE(Aoko-chan @ May 14 2005, 02:07 PM)
..Ehh?? fanigirl ??
[snapback]172279[/snapback]

mean this "blackhaired fangirl"^^
[snapback]172356[/snapback]

^^;; hai hai .. I am

EdxWinry
http://artpad.art.com/?igiw7avu03g

RanxShinichi (Detective Conan)
http://artpad.art.com/?igiwjaxooy0
Prinz_Zoisit
they are cute, too!!!!^^^^^^
BellatrixAngelofKyo
To Aoko-chan: Very cute artwork! wink.gif All the pics are so adorible! keep it up! tongue.gif
Koneko_chan
Mine sucks. T_T

http://artpad.art.com/?igoy8f1doz34
Hex-Sama
@Aoko-chan: When I looked at the pictures I thought the guys looked so cute even though they are shocked biggrin.gif . Then I looked at the girls and they were just smiling and I couldn't help but laugh laugh.gif .

@Koneko_chan: I didn't think it was that bad, I actually thought it looked really cute smile.gif . Nice avatar by the way cool.gif .
BellatrixAngelofKyo
QUOTE(Koneko_chan @ May 18 2005, 11:19 AM)
Mine sucks. T_T

http://artpad.art.com/?igoy8f1doz34
[snapback]174663[/snapback]

Look okay, it does not suck! don't diss your art work!! It was cuter then hell ( bad terminology, but you get the point. lol)!! It was adorable! Those damn computer programs are just freaking hard to use!! wink.gif
Koneko_chan
Thank you. =T_T= <- Tears of happiness.

Hehe. Armstrong pwns you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.