Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Chibis!
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks > Fanarts
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AA battery
xrninja: wow, it's incredible! biggrin.gif
Hex-Sama
@xrninja: Wow ohmy.gif ! You did a wonderful job of sketching Alphonse biggrin.gif . Nice shading wink.gif .
hidden_death
http://artpad.art.com/?idwqxr1g8zfk

happy.gif kawaii
Prinz_Zoisit
wow, this looks so nice, hidden1^^^^^^.....

your avatar is also cute^^^^^^
nekodesu
hehe...that was fun....and it was cool looking it over too eventhough it sucks XD anyways, I did Ed
and another one! biggrin.gif this one has a sad theme to it: Sad Ed
Hex-Sama
@hidden_death: I don't know what anime that character is from, but I still think it looks pretty cool biggrin.gif .

@nekodesu: Edward looks pretty pi$$ off in the first picture laugh.gif . He looks cute no matter what kind of face he's making ohmy.gif lol . Edward does look sad in that second picture sad.gif .

*walks over to Edward*

Hex-Sama: I think somebody needs a hug biggrin.gif ! *opens her arms*

Edward: I think somebody is getting to close for comfort dry.gif .

Hex-Sama: It's okay, Edward. Don't be shy! *chases Edward*

Edward: STAY AWAY FROM ME blink.gif ! *runs off*

Hex-Sama: YOU CAN'T HIDE FOREVER EDWARD! MUHAHA! *cough*.... *cough*... MUHAHA! laugh.gif
hidden_death
@hex-sama its not from an anime i just randomly drew someone
hidden_death
http://artpad.art.com/?idyn691jzs7k

okay first you look at it then i tell you i'm 11(which i am) then you'll look at it again and be amazed! oh yeah this is not from an anime...
Prinz_Zoisit
really nice, hidden ...... you invented these figures=?!=?!?! or what?!!
Sheba
Whoo! This thing is way more fun than it should be. XD It almost makes me forget that natural disasters tend to happen when I draw with a mouse. >>;;

Anyway, here's my attempt:

It's Edward! OMG!

And yet, that pointy piece of hair is still insanely fun to draw.

Pfft. I need sleep. XP
Hex-Sama
@hidden_death: Sorry sad.gif . I didn't know that they were your own original character's. It looks like anime, but has its own unique style, your style smile.gif .

@Sheba: That's an interesting picture of Edward happy.gif . I like the submarine part laugh.gif .
nekodesu
QUOTE(Hex-Sama @ Mar 26 2005, 01:28 AM)
@nekodesu: Edward looks pretty pi$$ off in the first picture laugh.gif . He looks cute no matter what kind of face he's making ohmy.gif lol . Edward does look sad in that second picture sad.gif .

*walks over to Edward*

Hex-Sama: I think somebody needs a hug biggrin.gif ! *opens her arms*

Edward: I think somebody is getting to close for comfort dry.gif .

Hex-Sama: It's okay, Edward. Don't be shy! *chases Edward*

Edward: STAY AWAY FROM ME blink.gif ! *runs off*

Hex-Sama: YOU CAN'T HIDE FOREVER EDWARD! MUHAHA! *cough*.... *cough*... MUHAHA! laugh.gif
[snapback]139317[/snapback]

haha!! laugh.gif noo!! He's mine!! *joins the chase...and so does the 10 millions fangirls*

Ed: omfg.....

tongue.gif

And Sheba, I loved your submarine Edo-kun!
Phyco girl
I did Winry. This is my 1st one, took a while though! ^ _ ^

Winry drawing ^-^
Hex-Sama
@Phyco girl: Nice drawing of Winry smile.gif . The only thing that seemed off was her eye color unsure.gif . Oh well, I still think its cool biggrin.gif .
Phyco girl
@Hex-Sama: Thanks! The eye color did look a little purple didn't it? I drew Digiko from Digi-Charat too:It's Digiko!!!

I was in a rush so it's not that great. biggrin.gif I love this website, it's so fun!
Fresh_Coffee
QUOTE(Phyco girl @ Mar 27 2005, 08:11 PM)
I did Winry. This is my 1st one, took a while though! ^ _ ^

Winry drawing ^-^
[snapback]140733[/snapback]

That was a very nice picture. I wanna see more ^^;
Phyco girl
I did the Arakawa Cow! I did this to congradulate shardy on the tenth chapter of My Childhood Playmate:It's the cow!!!
Hex-Sama
@Phyco girl: Nice ones smile.gif . I really like the cow one laugh.gif .
Kakashi
Chibi Perfect Cell [DBZ] : http://artpad.art.com/?ie6qwerlte4
Phyco girl
Nice on Kakashi! biggrin.gif Here's another one by me. I ws mad because I kept messing up on Ed. It's kinda like a slideshow. ENJOY! biggrin.gif

Click here 2 view!!!

Also it would be better if you put it on fast because it will take a VERY long time if you don't! tongue.gif

-Phyco girl
Kakashi
Nice Chibi Ed picture! And fantastic movie. smile.gif

Goku and Vegeta pic : http://artpad.art.com/?ie6tg3clawk

Gluttony pic : http://artpad.art.com/?ie6xmr1d478w
Kiwi
QUOTE(Phyco girl @ Mar 31 2005, 12:39 AM)
Nice on Kakashi! biggrin.gif  Here's another one by me. I ws mad because I kept messing up on Ed. It's kinda like a slideshow. ENJOY! biggrin.gif

Click here 2 view!!!

Also it would be better if you put it on fast because it will take a VERY long time if you don't! tongue.gif

-Phyco girl
[snapback]142866[/snapback]

I liked that ^^ Funny "movie"! And a "party Ed" was cute, too =)
I tried to draw something, too. This is fun! ^^ But sooo hard @___@
http://artpad.art.com/?ie827ais6d0
http://artpad.art.com/gallery/?ie83711ht59o - Warning - these are really crappy ^^''''
Prinz_Zoisit
wow!!, Kiwi... this one is wonderful art^^^^^^
Kiwi
Prinz_Zoisit, really? ^^''' I thought they were reaaaaally crappy, but if you say so...Thanks *^^*
Phyco girl
@Kakashi: Nice ones! Thanx for the nice comment! XD biggrin.gif

@Kiwi: I thought you did a great job! Better than mine anyways. Don't be so hard on yourself, we all are time to time but it seems like you put a lot of time into them. Keep up the good work! biggrin.gif

Thanks for the nice comments on my drawings. This website is SO great! We owe it to hagane no tokage for starting this thread in the first place biggrin.gif

XD l8er!!!,
Phyco girl
Hex-Sama
Kakashi: Nice DBZ pictures smile.gif . Your Gluttony looked very gluttonous laugh.gif .

Phyco girl: Nice mini-slide show of chibi Ed biggrin.gif .

Kiwi: I liked your Edward and Winry drawings, they don't look crappy at all cool.gif .
Glam
dang these this is hard to use..my try on ed!
click here
>.> its not very good...be warned use it on fast mode dry.gif
Hex-Sama
@Glam: I don't think your Edward looks that bad smile.gif . Better then anything I could make laugh.gif . I like your avatar of Roy biggrin.gif .
Edo-mame
I have one too, although it is not very chibi. This will take a long time tongue.gif http://artpad.art.com/?idwg1q1140ls
Prinz_Zoisit
wow... glam.. your pic is nice^^

but... Edo-mame.............. your pic wow!!!!!!......... there's so much work in it..... it's so great^^^^^^^^

-> the best thing i ever saw here^^^^
Phyco girl
Glam, your's is good biggrin.gif Don't be so down on yourself!

*stares at Edo-mame* WOW ohmy.gif Gorgeous! This IS the best drawing I've seen on here! FANTABULOUS!!! I love it! Great job! Please draw more! Also I can see you put alot of effort into it! biggrin.gif

You ROCK!!!,
Phyco girl
AnimeMonster
This is by me:

Envy as Ed, but it sucks

My brother drew this one:

FMA with blood

I like all of the others here. happy.gif
Hex-Sama
@Edo-mame: ohmy.gif ... Wow... Your such a good artist. You have some mad skills biggrin.gif ! Superb job laugh.gif .

AnimeMonster: The envy and Edward one was funny smile.gif . The FMA blood one was interesting mellow.gif . Good job overall.
Edo-mame
Aww thankies everyone! Drawing with a mouse is super ultra hard and hurts the eyes(I forget to blink o_O) so you guys did a great job with yours. Haha but I remember in the early days of artpad everything was so primative but now you can change colour opacity and everything.
Maes_ Hughes
Here are some I made!

Hughes and Al!
Hex-Sama
@Meas_Hughes: Nice picture happy.gif . Alphonse looks so cute wub.gif !
-Kr!zY-
whoa!!such awesome art here!!!XDcool!!! cool.gif
@Edo-mame-wow!! dude your art rocks!! you must have alot of patience to draw with a mouse!!lol^^great work!!
Phyco girl
@Meas_Hughes: VERY cute happy.gif Love em'!!! wub.gif
nekodesu
http://artpad.art.com/gallery/?iei2c81hee90 Neko Edo! X3
Maes_ Hughes
That was cool!
Hex-Sama
@nekodesu: Awww wub.gif . That Neko Ed is so cute happy.gif . I really like the ears laugh.gif .
Phyco girl
VERY cute nekodesu! Again thanks for the siggie happy.gif

-Phyco girl
nekodesu
Hehe..thanks everyone ^^;; Looks like no one noticed that I forgot to draw his braid tongue.gif And any time phyco girl. wink.gif
sweetums
Hi guys! I saw all of yours, and they made me wanna do my own! Hope you like it!

A deformed chibi Ed.....xD
Ed's in trouble......ooooooo!<---I added another one!!!!
Hex-Sama
@sweetums: I thought your artpad work was humourous laugh.gif . Edward looked very p.o. at something.

Edward: dry.gif

I though the original eyes were cute unsure.gif . Oh well, I thought it was nice biggrin.gif .
alchemist of fire
Good job, Sweetums! I tried to make a few. They turned out really bad.

A really crappy Envy
And a really bad Lust
...I don't even know what this is!!!
sweetums
@Hex-Sama: Thanks fer the compement....

@Alchemist: I like you lust, and envy, but wat exactly is that other thing? x__X
alchemist of fire
QUOTE(sweetums @ May 3 2005, 05:01 AM)
@Hex-Sama: Thanks fer the compement....

@Alchemist: I like you lust, and envy, but wat exactly is that other thing? x__X
[snapback]165549[/snapback]

.......I'm not sure.......I think it was a female Ed, but I was half-asleep when I drew it......

I made an ed, too. but it's the worst Ed I've ever drawn.....
Hex-Sama
@alchemist of fire: I thought your Lust one was pretty good biggrin.gif . Your Edward drawing wasn't bad, you silly billy smile.gif .
nekodesu
Wee! More crap load of mine! They're not FMA but it's something different tongue.gif

Angelic Person
eye!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.