Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mad Pairings!
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > FMA Character Discussions
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Fresh_Coffee
Military Shipping
RoyxRiza*OTP
Graciaxhughes

Alchemist shipping
EdwardxWinry*OTP
SigxIzumi

Did I do it right?
dragonflame327
QUOTE(Kihaku @ Jan 19 2005, 07:53 AM)
Envy/Wrath SharedFashionshipping sounds actually good in my opinion. biggrin.gif
I think Bombshipping would fit Scar/Kimbley quite well.. since they both like to make thing explode.. tongue.gif
Lettershpping for Russell/Ed sounds good! wink.gif

It probably sounds good because of the repeated S sound.^^ I know it looks good! XD Kimbley does it more conventionally, lol. Insane, he is, but that's why we love the pyro. Not to mention he makes the mullet cool.
Explain why it's lettershipping, if you would. I'm confused on that...
Omakase Shimasu
@Fresh_Coffee: You're actually supposed to come up with a name for your pairing. smile.gif Like Officeshipping, since they both share an office or something along that line.

@dragonflame: Remember Russell gave Ed a letter just before Ed and Al went back to Central? It's an on-going joke about it actually being a love letter. X3 The way Ed blushed couldn't be ignored.

Oh, totally unrelated (well, a bit) but I just had to give post this:

IPB Image

And as a follow-up:

http://square.phpwebhosting.com/~chinami/p...russelljack.jpg

biggrin.gif A little bit of fun/crack on the fm_alchemist community. Link's here: click~

EDIT: Linked the last picture, twas unfortunately screwing up the layout. ^^;;
Toby-Chan
Omakase- That resemblance is creepy! (And Ooh! Russel is nice looking for a 14 year old!)

More names...

Lust/Sloth- VampShipping
Queen of the dammed
QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Jan 20 2005, 04:36 PM)
@Fresh_Coffee: You're actually supposed to come up with a name for your pairing. smile.gif Like Officeshipping, since they both share an office or something along that line.

@dragonflame: Remember Russell gave Ed a letter just before Ed and Al went back to Central? It's an on-going joke about it actually being a love letter. X3 The way Ed blushed couldn't be ignored.

Oh, totally unrelated (well, a bit) but I just had to give post this:

IPB Image

And as a follow-up:

http://square.phpwebhosting.com/~chinami/p...russelljack.jpg

biggrin.gif A little bit of fun/crack on the fm_alchemist community. Link's here: click~
[snapback]92365[/snapback]

OMG!!!! THAT!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I am laughing as hard as I was when i first saw this... XDDDDDDDDDDd
Omakase Shimasu
Oh right, you're a member of that community, aren't you, Queenie? biggrin.gif

@Fressh_Coffee: laugh.gif Vampshipping! Nice one. XD Shame I didn't think of that...
Kihaku
OOh... that pic was soo great! biggrin.gif The other link didn't work, but well...

Toby-Chan: Russell is definitely well developed for a 14-year-old.....
Vampshipping.. that sounds good! biggrin.gif

Hmm.. can't think of any others at the moment. tongue.gif
Omakase Shimasu
The other link as in the one connected to LiveJournal or...? blink.gif
Kihaku
Yup, that one! biggrin.gif
At least I think... The "click" one tongue.gif
Omakase Shimasu
laugh.gif The click one, let's see....

Hmm, I don't have any roblems accessing the LiveJournal page. blink.gif Strange...
Kihaku
Oh, now it worked with me too! biggrin.gif OOh, but I'd seen the pic anyway.. wink.gif
That's very interesting.. biggrin.gif
Omakase Shimasu
XD I know and can't forget the innuendo. This only supports my theory about this scene. XDDD
Kihaku
What innuendo? What scene?
You mean the "letter one".. or?????
Huh... I was talking about the JackRussell pic.. tongue.gif
Toby-Chan
Umm.. Riza/Winry- Violentblondeshipping?
Omakase Shimasu
@Kihaku: Wel, the pairing in general, actually. biggrin.gif Since the Loveletter thing was your idea afterall. Can't take credit for that one. tongue.gif

@Toby-Chan: ohmy.gif That fits perfectly! VioletBlondeshipping. laugh.gif Although it could also stand for Edward/Winry.
Kasumi
*am tempted to say something about Kase's typo, but restrains self* laugh.gif

Anyway, yeah, I think violentblondeshipping fits EdxWinry more. Afterall, Riza isn't that violent. tongue.gif
Omakase Shimasu
Hey, it's Dutch. tongue.gif Wel. Well. *curses your observant-ness~ tongue.gif*

Hehe, poor Ed, though. biggrin.gif He can't get violent with a girl the way Winry can with him. That seems slightly unfair. tongue.gif
Kasumi
You realize which typo I'm talking about, right? XD Just be glad there aren't any purple-haired characters within the series. tongue.gif laugh.gif
Kihaku
Arg....I'm so confused.. what typo? Purple-haired characters?
*reads post again" You mean the Violetblondeshipping? laugh.gif Hey I like that name! biggrin.gif
Uh and the Loveletter wasn't my idea at all! But thank you for thinking that it was.. smile.gif It actually hadn't even crossed my mind(shock) before someone mentioned it.. So RussellxEd is now "officially" lettershipping?

Hmm.. I'd agree with Riza/Winry to be Violentblondeshipping.. I think Riza is violent enough.. Look at the way she "trains" her dog...
Omakase Shimasu
Oh... mellow.gif .... *hits Sis over the head then turns back to comp* Told you she's blind. tongue.gif (I didn't see either, but let's ignore that for now)

Yes, yes, Lettershipping's become official - as of todaaaay. biggrin.gif And Sadoshipping too. XD Mehehehehe~

Hmm, you have a point. Riza can be violent... in a more collected way, I guess. tongue.gif
Toby-Chan
XP I think ScornShipping suits it better. But whatev. Can't win em all.
Omakase Shimasu
Scornshipping? For which pairing again? biggrin.gif;; Ugh, we really need to start making a list. I can't keep up anymore.
Toby-Chan
Scornshipping for Envy/Ed. tongue.gif

(Ps, your avvy is cute!)
Omakase Shimasu
Oh, of course~ That's a good one too! ...now I'm torn. mellow.gif

Thank you~ ^,^ I love that game so much, but unfortunately I don't know where to get it. T__T
Kihaku
Yay! Lettershipping is offical! biggrin.gif
For Envy/Ed I'd go with sadoshipping.. but I'm not sure since that could fit other pairings too biggrin.gif.
Toby-Chan
I wrote my first fic under lettershipping. Boo-yeah!
Omakase Shimasu
You did?? Where? I wanna read it! *___* Can I please?
Toby-Chan
>.> It's in my 'Pairings from a hat' thread. biggrin.gif
Kihaku
"Pairings from a hat"?
is that in the fanfiction section? I don't check that because I'm not a fanfic person.. tongue.gif but I might check this one.. biggrin.gif
Toby-Chan
Heh, yeah, fanfic. I'm a big fanfiction person. (Is snubbed by hundreds of elitist culture fanatics)

>> It probably hurts any integrity I may have as a legitimate writer, and makes me seem like an uncultured fangirl, but... I'm an addict, what can I say?

I haven't written anything remotely good recently. Poo. =.=
Le Monkey
Well.. he have had Slashroses TrishaXRoy........

Ick.....

So tell us your weird couplings!

My first one is HavokXRiza!

tongue.gif
ScarredSweetheart
Got this from a fanfic= ArmstrongxPinako
Toby-Chan
Havoc/Riza isn't that wierd. :/ Dosen't work all that well, but it's not impossible.

I'm really into crack pairings right now. My favorite was Hughes' Glasses x Fuhrer's Eyepatch.

<333

Then there's Rizax Envy. ^.^

And crossover pairings.

::Huggles hat::
sharpieaddicted
um, its gotta be, HohenheimXMaria.
haha that was hilarious.
AA battery
Archer x anything (except for da terminator)
Edo-mame
I can recall so many blink.gif theres FuryxFarman, EdoxHughes, RoyxWinry, EdoxRiza, AlxRoy, WinryxArmstrong, EnvyxWrath... whats scary is that I got all these from fanart/fics/real ideas...
Fullmetal Fangirl
Archer X [I dont really care as long as its not yaoi and its not Riza]
Le Monkey
Archer X Riza

tongue.gif
Tobu Ishi
Martelphonse. And Elysialphonse. I've written both. XP
Kitty Cat
Um... Fletcher(?)XElysia

Russel(?)XWinry

Is that how you spell his name?
(Anyway its the two that imposed as the Elric Brothers)
AA battery
Martelphonse <-- what's wrong with that one? o.O
Saturn Stars
QUOTE(armor-alchemist @ Apr 14 2005, 04:33 PM)
Martelphonse <-- what's wrong with that one? o.O
[snapback]152393[/snapback]

Yeah Martel was one of the many people Al was extra nice to if you know what I mean *Wink Wink*
Toby-Chan
QUOTE(Edo-mame @ Apr 12 2005, 11:24 PM)
I can recall so many blink.gif theres FuryxFarman, EdoxHughes, RoyxWinry, EdoxRiza, AlxRoy, WinryxArmstrong, EnvyxWrath... whats scary is that I got all these from fanart/fics/real ideas...
[snapback]151648[/snapback]

I sorta like that. I mean... in that, I understand the possibilities.

(And I just wrote a Roy/Winry... >.>)
Nagurikorosu
Ew, don't do that to poor Roy.

I wanted to do a Rose/Scar and Scar/Lust. There's also the very strange notion of Gracia/Envy.
LILYCHANG8
Wouldn't it b weird if Ed & Lust were together? blink.gif
Kihaku
Weird couples? Oh basically anything.. het..P Just kiddin. Um.. there would be many... like when Ninie once picked random names from a hat.. that's how you get them...
Hmm... GluttonyxRoy...
Well Gluttonyxanyone actually would be...well.. weird.
Kiwi
I once saw a WinryxShezka fanart...*shudders* Oh, and another weird couple: EdxNina (I saw that kind of fanart, too) @_@''' People's imagination is boundless...
Toby-Chan
QUOTE(Kihaku @ Apr 15 2005, 12:04 PM)
Weird couples? Oh basically anything.. het..P Just kiddin. Um.. there would be many... like when Ninie once picked random names from a hat.. that's how you get them...

I did that!

And Winry/Sciezka works perfectly, in my honest opinion.

*Edit*

QUOTE(Nagurikorosu @ Apr 14 2005, 07:25 PM)
There's also the very strange notion of Gracia/Envy.
[snapback]152986[/snapback]

o.o Omg, INSPIRATION!

May I steal that? (Geez, what a sick mind I have... >.>)

I'm reminded of the legend of King Arthur, with King Uther and Lady Igraine. ::Twitches with random inspiration::
Quistis88
Merged with le monkey's "Weird Couplings.." thread.
Frazzie
<Merging 'The "let's Make Up Random Pairings" Thread' with 14 pages of posts to original "Mad Pairings!" thread. The posts continuities were checked and confirmed that the posts continuities will servive the merge. 02/24/07 ~Tombow>

So. I saw the "which pairings do you support" thread and was inspired. It got me thinking--how did these crack fans come up with their anti-canon pairings anyway? I ended up answering my own question (don't you just love it when that happens?) and decided that it was through sheer brainstorming.

Which brings us to the topic of this thread. This will be a place to make up bizarre pairings that will certainly never happen and are slightly disturbing. An example? Hoho x Aru. ELRICEST X-TREME! HAWT BOI ON BOI ACKSHON!!

...Your turn. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.