Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mad Pairings!
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > FMA Character Discussions
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Ninie
I put differents FMA names in a bucket, and I randomly paired them...

Here's what I got:

Warth/Envy (>.<)
Dante/Sloth
Kimbree/Winry
Greed/Scar
Ross/Scieska
Maes/Denny Broch
Izumi/Clara (O_o)
Russell/Fury
Archer/Alex (O_o x2)
Hohenheim/Lust (I can almosty see something...)
Al/Rose (Cute!)
Roy/Ed (>.< I'm not anti-yaoi, but this one...)
Havoc/Riza (happy.gif I must be the only fan of this pairing on the whole forum...)

Well... That was the first time I did it. Lets do it a second time!

Envy/Wrath (Again?? O_o)
Kimbree/Dante
Scar/Hohenheim
Fury/Ross (Oh! I'm sure it could be cute!)
Clara/Russell
Alex/Al (Poor Al...)
Sloth/Havoc
Riza/Maes
Izumi/Roy
Scieska/Greed
Rose/Denny
Archer/Ed
Lust/Winry

I dare anyone to write/draw something with there couples. Except Roy/Ed. which is already too common >.<

</useless spam>

<Merged 'The "let's Make Up Random Pairings" Thread' with 14 pages of posts which start on page 6 of this thread, to original "Mad Pairings!" thread. The posts continuities were checked and confirmed that the posts continuities will servive the merge. 02/24/07 ~Tombow>
<Merged Fma Shipping-pairings, Everthing's allowed" thread with the following 5 pages of posts, which start on page 11 of this thread, to " Mad Pairings!" thread. Continuities of the posts are checked and confirmed that the post continuities will survive the merge. 02/24/07 ~Tombow>
RoyxRiza BigFan
armstrong x izumi's husband!!! (O)W(O)!!!

looks like armstrong scares the daylights outta people, he reminds me of zangief >W<
dragonflame327
^XD Except the wrestler wasn't such a narcississt.

WrathxEnvy is so possible. Not kidding. I mean c'mon, Envy hates Wrath and is beating the crap out of him every chance he gets, I'd imagine he'd go to rape at some point. The man's mentally unbalanced, with being alive so long and all. I'll definitely draw this one. Oh, and I think the fact you drew the pairing twice hints at something...

AlxRose, cuz I like Al. AlxArmstrong has the potential to be cute, but it must be done very very carefully, which I won't do, cuz I can't.

LustxWinry I could do. The dominant there would be Lust, definitely.

GreedxScieska...hmmm. HavocxRiza would be hilarious since Roy would probably end up killing Havoc or beating the crap out of him ten times over in one episode for hitting on Riza.
Kihaku
*evil grin* I had to comment.
Wrath/Envy... yup, I agree with dragonflame... and that's a fanon pair too.. I think
Roy/Ed... oh that's not mad at all! It can't be because it's so popular biggrin.gif Does not need to be explained. And you actually got that when you drew their names... that means something...
Hohenheim/Lust is soooo possible. Lust is Lust and Hohenheim... well he's on Lust's side tongue.gif partly.
Havoc/Riza I can see it from Havoc's side. Roy steals his girls... so what's the best way to get back at him? And if Riza is mad at Roy....

heh, Ninie you must have been having fun tongue.gif
Envy/Wrath.. you know that coming up again has to mean something tongue.gif
Armstrong/Al... I could kind of see that... don't know why tongue.gif
Izumi/Roy.... would that be one woman that Roy couldn't get? Somehow I don't think he's the guy to go for married women though...
Greed/Scieska... maybe.... Greed likes women and Scieska is innocent and single

RxR BigFan: oh yes! I could see that happening! in the series Sig is probably the only person to totally understand poor Armstrong tongue.gif
Queen of the dammed
If Roy went for Izumi then Sigu would MASH HIM INTO PULP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (BTW, I have this crakpot theory for the manga that Izumi could be Roy's Elder sister.... I mean they look so alike (Arakawa does not make her characters look alike unless it means something...) especialy their eyes......Also, Izumi does not like state Alchemists, and that could mean that it was because Roy must have run away to bcome one, and now she is bitter......)
badge fallen
Hohenheim/Lust /scar...

yay yeh rock!!! laugh.gif
-+maboroshi+-
Fury/Ross - This is vaguely possible and somewhat endearing. *laughs*

Havoc/Riza - I am utterly besotted with Roy/Riza (the pairing is so canon it's not even funny <3), but the idea of Havoc --> Riza is actually not appalling in any way. Havoc <-- Riza or Havoc <--> Riza is absolutely implausible but I can imagine Havoc harbouring a one-sided love. (I feel sorry for the poor man...fans keep picturing him in such despondent situations.)

Archer/Alex - o____O;;

Archer/Ed - *points at face above*

Greed/Scar - I don't hate either of these characters but this pairing seems kind of...indigestible to me. ^^;

Clara/Russell - Interesting.
mistress_aya
Ed/Al? o.O;;; Poor Al indeed. *falls over from shock of that drawing*
Queen of the dammed
I'm quite tempted to write a Clara/Russel fanfic just for crack..... biggrin.gif
dragonflame327
QUOTE(Queen of the dammed @ Dec 18 2004, 07:05 PM)
If Roy went for Izumi then Sigu would MASH HIM INTO PULP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (BTW, I have this crakpot theory for the manga that Izumi could be Roy's Elder sister.... I mean they look so alike (Arakawa does not make her characters look alike unless it means something...) especialy their eyes......Also, Izumi does not like state Alchemists, and that could mean that it was because Roy must have run away to bcome one, and now she is bitter......)

I agree with that theory very much.^__^ *now supports theory, will now have to draw pictures that are an insult to both of them because he can't draw them and hell, not Izumi's kick-ass hair* They never go into their past really. Just within the past 5 years. So...Izumi grew up in that village. Roy's her younger brother who becomes a state alchemist in a hope to make the world a better place because his mother dies because of...I don't know, a disease that spread that could've been contained if the military didn't suck so much. Izumi gets real pissed at him, because she felt as alchemists they should've stayed and helped those in the town, but has a kind of "Do as you will." attitude to it. So she hates State alchemists because Roy lowered himself to being controlled by people, who in her mind, didn't deserve the power they possessed/whatever. So in the mean time, she adopts Flamel's Cross and starts getting even more kick-ass at alchemy. They live seperate lives now, yet she occasionally visits Roy when he stops in to the military base near the town. After all, how do you think she knew it so well? She walked to exactly where she wanted to, despensing of anyone in the way, including Armstrong. (That part owned. Multiple rocks flying at her and she just creates a bunch of poles and stops every single one.) Enter current time. Later on all of this shall be revealed in the plot. Haha!! And who is Clara?! No one answered.;_;
badge fallen
jast come ter think abt it...hey, what abt alexander*black hayade??? i reckon they are also...umm...to some extent...di 'important' characterZzzz...
Ninie
QUOTE(dragonflame327 @ Dec 18 2004, 11:30 PM)
And who is Clara?! No one answered.;_;

She's the lady in episode 10.
dragonflame327
Have to check that out then. And well, if either Black Hayate or Alexander is gay, it could happen. And well, we all know what I've decided not to say about the second dog, but that's never stopped a pairing before.

EDIT: Oh, THAT'S Clara. Would've been easier if you said Psiren. I had a feeling it was her.
Queen of the dammed
QUOTE(dragonflame327 @ Dec 19 2004, 04:30 AM)
QUOTE(Queen of the dammed @ Dec 18 2004, 07:05 PM)

I agree with that theory very much.^__^ *now supports theory, will now have to draw pictures that are an insult to both of them because he can't draw them and hell, not Izumi's kick-ass hair* They never go into their past really. Just within the past 5 years. So...Izumi grew up in that village. Roy's her younger brother who becomes a state alchemist in a hope to make the world a better place because his mother dies because of...I don't know, a disease that spread that could've been contained if the military didn't suck so much. Izumi gets real pissed at him, because she felt as alchemists they should've stayed and helped those in the town, but has a kind of "Do as you will." attitude to it. So she hates State alchemists because Roy lowered himself to being controlled by people, who in her mind, didn't deserve the power they possessed/whatever. So in the mean time, she adopts Flamel's Cross and starts getting even more kick-ass at alchemy. They live seperate lives now, yet she occasionally visits Roy when he stops in to the military base near the town. After all, how do you think she knew it so well? She walked to exactly where she wanted to, despensing of anyone in the way, including Armstrong. (That part owned. Multiple rocks flying at her and she just creates a bunch of poles and stops every single one.) Enter current time. Later on all of this shall be revealed in the plot. Haha!! And who is Clara?! No one answered.;_;

I was thinking that their Dad died when he was on the battlefield (He was a national Alchemist too...) and their mother, whom is an Alchemist (no idea why, but yeah..) as well, was left alone and depressed.... I also think that they followed the same sensei.... I bet if Ed found that out, he would be completely freaked out.....

Roy: Fullmetal, I have someone I would like to introduce you to
Ed: Yeah, who?
Roy: My sister, who's come to pop by for a visit.... *Izumi and Sigu step out of nowhere*
Ed: *terrified* ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SENSEI!!!!!!!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!!!!!!!!!!
Izum: EDWARD!!!!!!!!! SO YOU'VE BEEN UNDER THE COMAND OF MY BAKA BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Roy: So that's the idiot student you said you had in the last letter..... wait a minute???? ARE YOU CALLING ME BAKA!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????!!!!!!!
Izumi: YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE THE BAKA BROTHER OF MINE WHOM CORRUPS MY STUDENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Explosions and blood curdling screams can be heard miles away*
*few minutes later*
*Izumi stands in front of the bloody mess of what used to be Mustang*
Ed: Sensei.... is that what you always do to the co.... I mean your brother.....
Izumi: I'm already alot nicer to him today......
Maliza
I'll draw you Lust/Winry. OH, i will

Havoc/Riza (happy.gif I must be the only fan of this pairing on the whole forum...)

haha, I kinda like it too ^^"
Ailuro
QUOTE(- @ maboroshi+-+Dec 18 2004, 07:55 PM)
Archer/Ed - *points at face above*

I'm reminded of Kase and the Tamagotchi thread.
For those who don't know what I'm talking about, you are fortunate.
Kasumi
laugh.gif I remember that! I was framed for starting it too. XP

Yup, I agree. Those who don't know about it, you are fortunate. Don't try to find out unless you want to be scarred for life. tongue.gif
Kihaku
QUOTE(Maliza @ Dec 19 2004, 12:47 AM)

haha, I kinda like it too ^^"

Hah... me too! In the way already mentioned. tongue.gif in the end it will be Royxriza of course biggrin.gif .

That Tamagotchi thread thing again! Nobody ever told me about it even when I asked! You meanies! tongue.gif
I wouldn't be scared... no. *raises hand with lightning staff*
Kasumi
Trust me, you don't want to know about it. That's why me and Kase didn't answer you when you asked. Even your lightning staff won't be able to protect you. tongue.gif
Kihaku
You don't trust me.... *cries*. But oh well.. if you're to scared to go back to it yourselves.. it's okay with me! biggrin.gif One day it will leak out....
Ailuro
No, never! ph34r.gif
We shall keep it a secret forever.
Kasumi
laugh.gif Yes, I'm sure Kase wouldn't want it to leak out anyway. tongue.gif Heh, even now, I still get a good laugh every time I'm reminded of that thread.
Ailuro
It was truly hilarious. xD
Kasumi
It'd be interesting to see what Kase has to say about this... She'll probably be surprised that we still remember it! laugh.gif
Ailuro
I dunno about that, it was a very memorable event. wink.gif

Where is Kase, anyway? T-T I miss her..
Kasumi
I miss her too...sad.gif

Last time I brought up the tamagotchi topic with her, she said she had totally forgotten about it. I don't know how, because I agree, it was a VERY memorable event. XD

I just realized that event is blackmail material. laugh.gif Yes, I'm evil... tongue.gif
Ailuro
Oh ho. Blackmail is good. >D
Kasumi
Glad you agree, Ailuro. biggrin.gif (I'm even more curious to see Kase's reaction now. XD)
Omakase Shimasu
You want to know? I just banged my head against the desk. I just knew you would bring it up the minute I saw 'that' pairing in the second list. Talk about misfortune... tongue.gif

And noooo~ never will anyone speak another word about it! Except for Archer/Ed and Tamaguchi, because you guys have already leaked that much. tongue.gif Ailuro, I hold you responsible since you brought it up this time! And Kasumi you were the one who started it because you mentioned it first. tongue.gif I only wrote (..) but you thought I meant something else entirely!

ph34r.gif Well... that's basically the entire story... Drat. Me and my big mouth. tongue.gif
Kasumi
You only wrote? Well, if you didn't write it that way, I wouldn't have thought of it that way. Besides, Ailuro said that was what she thought as well. See? I'm not the only one, so it's obviously your own fault. tongue.gif

laugh.gif Aww~! Now that everyone knows about it, I can't use it to blackmail you anymore. tongue.gif
Quistis88
I . . . I REALLY WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE TAMAGUCHI THREAD.

Explain in detail, please. biggrin.gif
Kasumi
Are you sure you REALLY want to know?
Omakase Shimasu
OK, then it's all the fault of fanfiction and their fanfiction-slang. tongue.gif .....you know... I can't exactly remember what exactly I wrote to give you that idea...? blink.gif

ph34r.gif Oh drat, that thread never got locked, did it? It's still out there! Maybe Rolfie would be so nice to lock it and ship it off to a private forum. biggrin.gif;; I won't be asking Quistis because I know she'd refuse.

Eh? Wait. She was there too when it happened? blink.gif I'm going senile...

EDIT: She wasn't! The God's smiling upon me today~
Quistis88
YES, I WANT TO KNOW! ohmy.gif laugh.gif
Kasumi
Hm... I can't exactly remember either... (I'm tempted to go look. tongue.gif)
Omakase Shimasu
ph34r.gif ..............me too.

Ah heck, let's get this over and done with. My curiosity is too great. -.-;;
hagane_no_tokage
noooo, now you HAVE to tell us!!! XD it's like dangling a big fat chocolatey cupcake in front of all our faces and saying we can't ever eat it!!! T_T
Kasumi
ph34r.gif ...I can't find the thread. Maybe it's for the best? tongue.gif Aheheh, Kase, I leave all these curious people with you! I'm REALLY going to sleep now. Talk to you later! Hopefully. biggrin.gif
Omakase Shimasu
Oh great, leave me with the "mob" why dontcha? tongue.gif Life-long bossom buddy, huh? biggrin.gif We're still okay. See ya tomorrow/later on today! I'll be here in any case!

As for the curious people, I found the thread, it's in Open Chat. Enjoy (my torment). tongue.gif
DarkWater Alchemist
Don't do such things, making me curious ! I really need to look for that thread now and it makes me unable to post anything really ontopic about weirdo pairings which makes me feel like rant rant rant...

SigxArmstrongs sister ?

ehehehe
Omakase Shimasu
Hmm, shouldn't these be called crack pairings? blink.gif (<-- doesn't really know the meaning behind crack pairings)
Kasumi
I'm back! biggrin.gif So the thread is still there? Well, I'm off to look at exactly what you typed now. tongue.gif
Kihaku
Ha! *very hideously evil laughter*. It leaked out finally! I knew it!(and it didn't take too long either tongue.gif ) *dances around*
But how come you were prepared to tell about it to Quistis and not to me?
You consider my mind that fragile????
Omakase Shimasu
biggrin.gif;; Sorry, but I couldn't take all the pressure. I'm a push-over. -.- Whenever someone wants something really bad, I just can't say no. Curse my weak push-overness~
Kasumi
Well, I guess the pressure's off my back too. tongue.gif Although, a part of me would've rather kept it a secret. ph34r.gif I don't why though. Maybe it's the lack of sleep...Yes, must be. laugh.gif
Ailuro
It was fun keeping it a secret. <-- Mean.
Kasumi
laugh.gif Well, I admit, it was fun. We're not mean, just plain evil, that's all. tongue.gif
Ailuro
Oh, alright then. biggrin.gif

It was fun keeping it a secret. <-- Evil.
Omakase Shimasu
X3 A part of me liked keeping it a secret too... Maybe because I'd be the one to know stuff others didn't. Hehehehehe-- o.o

Oh well, cat's out of the bag and you can't blackmail me! Muwahahahahaha~ tongue.gif
Ailuro
Dang it. Oh well, it's not like we'd ever blackmail you. There's no reason. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.