Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Final Fantasy Vii Movie: Advent Children
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Movies, TV Shows, & Other Videos
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
RolfKaese
<Edited the thread title from "Ffvii: Advent Children" to "Final Fantasy VII Movie: Advent Children" 04/01/07 ~Tombow>

Here's a list of all trailers (subbed) released so far:

http://www.anime-kraze.org/torrent/%5BAni-...%5D.avi.torrent
(The link is no longer found.. 04/01/07 ~Tombow)

http://a.scarywater.net/aone/%5BAonE%5D_Fi...%5D.avi.torrent

http://bittorrent.shinsen-subs.org/%5BACne...%5D.avi.torrent
(The link is no longer found.. 04/01/07 ~Tombow)

the third one reveals some fun for the FMA fans ^^
The one with the white cloak has the same seiyuu as Roy wink.gif
listen to it, you'll notice happy.gif

edit: question: the voice of Kadaj (short white hair)'s voice sounds like envy to me.. think so too? ^^;;
Quistis88
Rolf, the third one doesn't seem to work. sad.gif Perhaps it needs to be fixed. huh.gif
RolfKaese
really? hum.. for me it works, just tried it oO
any others getting a problem with the 3rd?
Quistis88
Ohh, it works now. ohmy.gif I don't know why it didn't before. Man, my computer's screwed up . . . my apologies. ph34r.gif
RolfKaese
ah, ok ^^
Ed's_Girl
cool
Cloud28
so is the movie already out in japan or not..? laugh.gif
Quistis88
It will be released soon, I think. I'm too lazy to confirm. tongue.gif
Goha
It'll be, It'll be...
Oh, I can't wait anymore...
Asakura_yoh
it will be out around feb next year.. That's what the rumors said.. But I am not sure -.-;; It suppose to be out the last summer.. er. >.< Posponed.. -.- I hate when they did that..
Fayt
Here is a website about it.

http://www.square-enix.co.jp/dvd/ff7ac/

I don't know the release date.
Quistis88
Since it's Final Fantasy related, I'm moving it to General Games. --->
Slashrose1010
I know about the movie... I had done extensive research on it months ago.. I haven't in awhile though. So what about the link? That sight doesn't give a lot of information because it is the official site. Fan sites dig up dirt. I wanna see this movie so bad.
K1ller0fs0uls
The movie looks pretty good... i kinda want to see it.
Aka Hikari
It's supposed to come out with the PSP, I think. As for what it's about, I already know. I'll see if I can post it here tomorrow, considering I'm in class right now.
Fresh_Coffee
I wanna see Advent Children! Anyone see the traliers when Cloud puts on those googles it looks so real
Aka Hikari
That proves it's going to be a good movie then.
Askari0
OK it comes out in fall 2k5 they are also making FF7: Dirge of Cerebrus a ps2 game featuring Vincent Valentine also they are working on a cell phone game of which i dont know the title. The movie is out in Japan as far as i know. Dirge of Cerebrus is an action adventure shooting game. Also as far as I know Sephiroth is not the main enemy in the hour long movie. I also think he barely appears in the movie at all. PHEW......
Talk about a stretch.
Quistis88
QUOTE(Askari0 @ Jan 11 2005, 07:56 PM)
also they are working on a cell phone game of which i dont know the title.

FFVII: Before Crisis
Askari0
Ya i think thats the cell phone game.

Also Vincent and Auron are appearing in Kingdom Hearts 2
Askari0
comes out this fall in US i think
Quistis88
QUOTE(Askari0 @ Jan 11 2005, 08:04 PM)
Ya i think thats the cell phone game.

Also Vincent and Auron are appearing in Kingdom Hearts 2

It IS the cell phone game.
Phoenix_alchemist
Knowing Square-Enix, it'll probably be delayed again. Last I heard it was only 60% completed. sad.gif

@Rolf: actually the person who plays Kadaj isn't the person who plays envy.
Phoenix_alchemist
The movie is not out in Japan yet, although about 30 mins of it was shown at the Venice and Montreal film festivals.

There is also a PSP RPG game called Crisis Core:Final Fantasy VII.
Aka Hikari
It looks like FF7 is really popular now.
Phoenix_alchemist
QUOTE(Aka Hikari @ Jan 12 2005, 10:54 AM)
It looks like FF7 is really popular now.

Hasn't it always been? laugh.gif
Aqua_Alchemist
Ugh, why do all my threads disappear when we need them most.

FF7 was popular, but this has gone wayyyy too far. There's FF7 games coming out for PSP, mobile phone, PS2 and now even rumours of a DS game. Where does this stop? Couldn't they have stopped with the movie and BC? Therefore I do not believe it is the Compilation of FF7 more like the Money-Pushing of FF7...
Falling_Man
It'll happen to any series sooner or later. Take Megaman for example. Or DDR. Mario. Don't forget the main reason why it happens. Money. As much as many of us want to believe it's not true, it is.
Slashrose1010
Who here is going to buy FF7: DC? (Dirge of Cerberus) It stars Vincent in an action/RPG. Looks promising and hopefully it will fill us in on his past some more. (It would be cool if we still had his limit-breaks. Gallion Beast!! I think it is supposed to come out this summer.
Ryuji1314
[quote=Phoenix_alchemist,Jan 12 2005, 12:39 AM]
Knowing Square-Enix, it'll probably be delayed again. Last I heard it was only 60% completed. sad.gif

actually, I'm going to a Square Enix party in March and every person that goes gets a free Kingdom Hearts 2 game, Square Enix finished it, but they are doing some other things and adding some stuff. But I am getting the original, it's gonna be awesome
Mike
Man your just so F&*(%n lucky!!!!!
Ryuji1314
QUOTE(Mike @ Feb 8 2005, 02:45 AM)
Man your just so F&*(%n lucky!!!!!
[snapback]109052[/snapback]

I guess I just have luck on my side tongue.gif hahahahahaha it's all mine, I'll tell you what it's like when I'm done, Mike
Black Rose
How did you even get invited to a Square-Enix party anyway????!!!!!
Can I come too?
Ryu
"Money-Pushing of FF7"

Eh, I don't see FF as a sellout.
SE continues to produce high-quality games, now a movie, etc. without watering down.

Why do I sound like a punk ranting about his lost music scene?

Whatever. The movie looks tight. I don't see any indication of exploitation.
Slashrose1010
I cannot WAIT to see this movie. The action looks awesome and the story seems pretty sound. I know a good deal of the storyline I guess, but I can't wait to see ********(Spoiler): Sephiroth return! He was the man in wheel chair fool!*********** The weapons look awsome too.

But until the movie comes out I am writing a fanfiction if anyone is interested. You are welcome to come and read it and join the forum *plug* Just click on my siggie and it will link you too the site happy.gif
darkangelslayer
i heard this movie is gonna be 3 hrs long and only avaible on PSP.(apoligies if u guys talked about this already)
its gonna kick so much ass.
but to tell you the truth sephiroth looks like a pedofile. he looks really weird computerized.
Slashrose1010
I actually heard the opposite. I heard it will be around an hour and a half. I have heard that it may only be availible for the PSP which is a load of crock shit. First of all, that is just a stupid idea. Selling a movie exclusives for a primarilly gaming platform is just ludacris. Second, that completely defeats the purpose of having awesome graphics when it is on a tiny ass screen that will end up lowering its quality. They should just make a regular DVD if they hope to sell a good deal of copies, or else I will muder everone involved.

Sephiroth does look very creepy in this movie. Kadaj can look very feminine at times but sometimes very creepy. Same goes for Yazoo. Loz just looks awesome tongue.gif Though I don't like Loz's character much. I can't wait to see what the Velvet Nightmare is capable of. I am also very interested to see the functions of Barret's new arm. The Duel Hound is also a mysterious piece of equipment in the movie. I heard it acts as both a sheild and gun. Kadaj's double-bladed sword is way cool. I wanna see him face off with Cloud so bad.
Falling_Man
I'd like to see all the reapperances also. And the new weapons... *drool*

*ahem*

Kadaj has a double-bladed sword? Like those lame European ones that knights use or like a katana with blades on both ends? I think Cloud's new sword is... interesting. What happened to the Buster Edge? (or all his previous swords like the Ultima sword?) <- dumb Q. I made a sword based off Buster Edge. If I find or make a good copy, I might post it here. (I've been using it in the Queendom thread. Fun stuff)
Slashrose1010
@FM: Yes, it has two blades, not two edges. It is a katanna with 2 seperate blades on one handle. Cloud still has the Buster sword, ahem, I know a minor spoiler about that. He has six, that's right, six swords in the movie. He can store all six blades on the side of his bike, the Fenrir. I actually have a pic of this. He has the basic Buster but he also has others. They don't give much description on Yazoo. They mostly talk about Loz and Kadaj, of course, in articles that I have read previously. I am interested to see what Yazoo is like.
yukiroche
I think that Yazoo, Kadaj, and Loz are Cloud's brothers. Resaon number 1: when cloud is fighting with Kadaj, he says something like he won't abandon thier mother and something in that sentence he says "brother" to cloud. Reason number 2: I think all of them, sephiroth and aerith are somewhat related to jenova (aerith, since she was injected with jenova cells as an infant because she was an ancient). Which means that actrally the three brothers were not intentionally trying to go after him, but sort of with him. But in order to manipulate cloud to follow what they are doing, they have to convince him and possibly fight him until he gives up. I dunno, that's probably what I think.
Slashrose1010
*****The following is both speculation but does have spoilers! If you do not wish to know certain things turn off your computer and don't come back!*******

That was kinda the Idea, to make it look like they are brothers. They look almost identical to Sephy as well. I don't think they are clones, that would be far too easy. Maybe they are Sephiroth. Just different personalities, kinda like the Yamii and Host thing on Yugioh. I am thinking maybe that some of his personalities got split when he was deteriated in the Life Stream. And now his body *the man in the wheel charir* is regenerated. The seperate animas were created by the Life Stream itself when Sephiroth was integrated. And now they work for their host. That would kinda make sense since all three men look and act so differently. Loz is burley, hot headed and whiney. Yazoo *not much known* I think is going to be the calm and collective one. Kazdaj is the well rounded bold leader. I have also seen pictures that indicates that he might even posess summoning powers. And yes, Sephiroth is definitely back. Aeris is not gaurunteed to be anything more than a flash back. All the previous playable characters will make at least a cameo. Here is something that has great significance: All the silver haired men are left handed! I will stop here for now. If you have info that contridicts what I presented as fact please correct me.
Mike
YES!!!! GO THE LEFT HANDERS!!!!
Slashrose1010
@Mike: happy.gif Everysingle picture they are weilding left handed. The Duel Hound *Loz's shield/gun* is also attached to his left arm. I really think that does have some kind of significance. And no, Sephiroth is right handed. Maybe that's why they are all left handed.....
Mike
NOOOO SEPHY!!!! CONVERT TO A LEFTY!!!!!!
Dancing Alchemist
I can't wait untill I see the movie biggrin.gif .
Blade Alchemist
Only one sentence goes through my head when see, hear, or read anything about Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children. *It's even hard to type this now*

Must see now!!!!!

Must see now!!!!!

Must see now!!!!!

Must see now!!!!!

Must see now!!!!!
Sith lord Revan 64
First I hate leftys and I agree with blade (Drops to the floor)
MUST SEE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dry.gif
Blade Alchemist
Why do you hate leftys? (btw I know this is way off topic but I gotta ask)
dijoman
Is Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children even coming out in the states??? I heard they cancelled it...to bad I was looking forward to seeing how everybody's voice would sound... sad.gif
mongooseboi
i highly doubt they are cancelling the project this late into development. i think ill be expecting to see FF7AC when im 90 years old since it is take FOREVER to finish.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.