Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What Is Your Real Name?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35
Bubbles
QUOTE(sora.khx @ May 12 2005, 04:46 PM)
Hey Bubbles are you american? 'cause I don't know many americans called Andrea.
[snapback]171435[/snapback]

Yup, born and raised in sunny Florida. I'm kinda a mutt though, My grandmother is from Ireland, and then I've got a bunch of other European on my dad's side.

Unfortunately, I've seen a lot of European guys named Andrea.... *sigh*

At lease mine is pronounced "Ann-dre-ah" instead of "Ahn-drea-a"
~FMAgurl~
*gasps* my sister lives in the same state as me biggrin.gif!!
Bubbles
Florida rocks, except for all the stupid hurricanes.....

i'm not looking forward to this season... *grumbles* time to start stocking up on plywood and water.....

where in FL lil sis???
hakai-kun
nikina: Ruriko is a really pretty name! Most of my friends have names with the 'ko'. I have an 'e'. XD
xrninja
is andrea really that uncommon of a name? i've met quite a few here in california, all of whom pronounce their name the same way as you.

QUOTE(nikina @ May 12 2005, 02:31 PM)
Uh... not a birthstone... It's not really a name of a color.... But the stone is that color so... never mind. Uhh... my name starts with an r, or, for a better hint, "ru" is the first japanese letter in my name. and it's three japanese letter, or 6 english letters.
[snapback]171473[/snapback]

*reads sig* ahh, that's a pretty name. i just have the last 3 letters of my english name for my "japanese name," ren. my mom and i decided that i'd use the ren for "lotus," over then ren in "renkinjutsu" and the ren in "ren'ai" (though that's a lot closer to the kanji in my chinese name). my dad's name (both pronunciation and kanji) translates perfectly from chinese to japanese (yu sun -> son yuu), but mine not so well. laugh.gif but then again, he actually needs it for business purposes and i kind of just have one for fun. tongue.gif
Quistis88
QUOTE(nikina @ May 12 2005, 03:31 PM)
Uh... not a birthstone... It's not really a name of a color.... But the stone is that color so... never mind. Uhh... my name starts with an r, or, for a better hint, "ru" is the first japanese letter in my name. and it's three japanese letter, or 6 english letters.

Ohh, it's one of my favorite stones. biggrin.gif Beautiful texture. The stone certainly has an aura of nobility, though it might just be the usual color.
Bubbles
QUOTE(xrninja @ May 13 2005, 01:02 AM)
is andrea really that uncommon of a name? i've met quite a few here in california, all of whom pronounce their name the same way as you.

It's not too popular here in florida for some reason. I've met a few, but not many with my same pronounciation. I work with one, and she pronounces her's the same way.

It's still weird whenever I am near someone with the same name and I hear it, because I think someone is calling me. I'm just not used to it.
NewtoFullMetal
biggrin.gif HELLOOOO THERE I'M NEW TO THIS WHOLE FULL METAL ALCHEMIST THING AND I WAS HOPING TO GET SOME INFO ON IT, IT REALLY SEEMS THAT IT BECOMING MORE AND MORE POPULAR EVERY TIME IT SHOWS ON THE NETWORK. Can anyone tell me what happened in the first episode? I missed it when I wasn't a fan. sad.gif

Hello anybody there?
Quistis88
QUOTE(NewtoFullMetal @ May 13 2005, 07:48 PM)
biggrin.gif HELLOOOO THERE I'M NEW TO THIS WHOLE FULL METAL ALCHEMIST THING AND I WAS HOPING TO GET SOME INFO ON IT, IT REALLY SEEMS THAT IT BECOMING MORE AND MORE POPULAR EVERY TIME IT SHOWS ON THE NETWORK. Can anyone tell me what happened in the first episode? I missed it when I wasn't a fan.  sad.gif

Hello anybody there?

This isn't the place for this. And I deleted your four other posts after this one. Do not post more than once consecutively, please.

As for what happened in the first episode, this site has a summary.
kawaii_neko
hello. I'm new here and my name's Kimberly... laugh.gif
WhiteMike
QUOTE(Bubbles @ May 12 2005, 03:11 PM)
Let me guess... Mike right? biggrin.gif
[snapback]171412[/snapback]

wow, nice job
i mean that too, lol
animejunkie429800
QUOTE(Jing103 @ May 2 2005, 08:37 PM)
Is it Alice?

Can anyone guess my name?......It's the name of a OLD cartoon character which was also a black cat. This may be easy I guess...... =\
[snapback]165461[/snapback]

Hey nice! I don't really like that name though... i'm the only one who has that name in the entire school! but its cool bcus everybody knows u. Oh yeah! im from CA! yeah!

@Jing103 is the cat from Kiki's Dilivery Service? BTW what is ur gender?
(sry cant spell today)
~FMAgurl~
Do you like your name? If you could change your name right now, what would you change it to? Were you going to be named something else? Anything that has to do with your name goes here...except for what it actually is, but you can tell anyway.

I always liked the name Robin for no reason at all. I don't like my name now....Natasha. It just sounds weird. Anyway my parents were going to name me Samantha or....Cindy. *gags* Cindy just doesn't suit me at all. blink.gif
Dustydevil8809
Natasha is a pretty name, you shouldnt change it tongue.gif

My names Dusty, no, i dont like it!
~.:Anime_Gal:.~
i think Dustys a cool name! i shoudl have that name!

but my names Amanda, its so popular, my brother and sister have names no-one even herd of! my name was suppost to be Yukino, but they changed it...
Omakase Shimasu
Merged topic with "Your Name."
mongooseboi
i wish my name was azuma kazuma so i could have solar hands and make delicious bread :]
Alchemist_Sami
my real names Samantha, but everyone just calls me sam or sami biggrin.gif

I like my name, i think its nice.
I was going to be called Rose
I was talking to my mum and asked her why didnt she put Samantha and Rose together? - Samantha-Rose? I think that sounds really pretty biggrin.gif
~FMAgurl~
Off topic: sorry about making a duplicate topic. =(
Zarpia
My real name is Reyna, i don't know if i have post that before...
FMAlover^
My name's Louiza..weird?Many people make fun of my name by calling me zap zap,pizza and so on..nicknames are fun though as I don't really get angry with them...
Alchemist_Sami
zarpia, thats a really nice name! biggrin.gif
Zarpia
QUOTE(Alchemist_Sami @ Jun 6 2005, 08:01 AM)
zarpia, thats a really nice name! biggrin.gif
[snapback]186258[/snapback]

biggrin.gif thanks, that makes me like my mane a little more. I really like yours, if i have a daughter some day, that is how i'm gonna call her coz is such a pretty name.
~FMAgurl~
I like your name too Zarpia. It's very pretty.

@FMAlover: I like your name. I've never heard it before, so it's unique! Zap zap is a fun nickname in my opinion.
Omakase Shimasu
QUOTE(~FMAgurl~ @ Jun 6 2005, 04:11 AM)
Off topic: sorry about making a duplicate topic. =(
[snapback]186058[/snapback]

It's okay, just be sure to use the search feature next time. wink.gif
9o865tre
-
Zarpia
QUOTE(~FMAgurl~ @ Jun 6 2005, 09:22 AM)
I like your name too Zarpia. It's very pretty.

@FMAlover: I like your name. I've never heard it before, so it's unique! Zap zap is a fun nickname in my opinion.
[snapback]186279[/snapback]

Thanks ~FMAgurl~

@FMAlover^, i like your name
FMAlover^
Thanks...Shhh!Actually I like the nicknames they call me ...But some only...Ya, nicknames are very very fun!!^^
Dennis Coren
My real name is Dennis Gasaway, but I call myself many names because of the many fictional characters I've made. Dennis Coren the Wind Alchemist is one. I'm also know as Cloud 9 aka Ziff Sharen, BlackJack Mac, and many other names of characters I made up all by myself.
Maes-Hughes
Paul, that is my real name, not known as anything else except for the evil twin and a pain in the neck
FMA JPD
My real name is Jason
nikina
I'd rather be called Ruri-chan. It's pretty and it's my nickname anyway, so, what the heck?
Ryuji1314
mine is Adrian... I've probably posted this like three times, but it's been a long time since I was last here...
Azura Elric
My real name is Terry, with a common Vietnamese name which no one can announce.
The RZA
My real name is Demetrius heh heh heh alright, giggidy giggidy giggidy
~FMAgurl~
I like the name Demetrius. It's different biggrin.gif. Quagmire!
POTOPHREAK
My real name is Veronica hehe...
*feels strange posting real name*
Fullmetal Fangirl
LOL! that names, alright, POTOPHREAK, but it reminds me of that biatch from The Saddle Club...*shivers*

Mines...wait, i think i already said this...hmm...oh well.

Its Jessica. But i HATE it and everyone that knows be calls me Jess or JLee...JLee because Lee is my surname *sighs* why did i just say that?! Oh, and Jelly, i dont know why though, maybe because it sounds a bit like JLee. everyone calls me either them, besides my family, which is pretty crap.
animejunkie429800
aw, i feel sry for you... well, you can now just read my siggie for my real name... i posted 18 pages away. i think unsure.gif rolleyes.gif
i't obvious for mine
majic_lights
mmm.. its kinda weird posting my name here considering i just joined today. But oh well. My name is Camille biggrin.gif
Askari_0
.....James...... NOW SHUT UP!!!!
JudasPriest1
Me and my friends play pranks with real names like once I said my name was Krista and then when someone called me that I go why did you call me Krista and you keep changing it till you make them really mad.It's fun but as far as ya'll know my name is Kimmie but that's just an alias.
andres higuera
as obvious as this may seem,look by my icon and you will find my name,
it's pretty easy dry.gif i have a very uncommon name
Le Monkey
This is ammusing...
So any long standing members come in here?
Cloudstrife
my name is....i really dont want to say it but its Arian
pretty unique name, even ive never heard of it tongue.gif
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(Cloudstrife @ Jun 11 2005, 10:55 PM)
pretty unique name, even ive never heard of it  tongue.gif
[snapback]190140[/snapback]

I've heard of it, in books and stuff mostly, but I'm totally in love with that name wub.gif

I betcha mine's twice as unique tongue.gif
Cloudstrife
QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Jun 11 2005, 08:01 PM)
QUOTE(Cloudstrife @ Jun 11 2005, 10:55 PM)
pretty unique name, even ive never heard of it  tongue.gif
[snapback]190140[/snapback]

I've heard of it, in books and stuff mostly, but I'm totally in love with that name wub.gif

I betcha mine's twice as unique tongue.gif
[snapback]190144[/snapback]

and what name could be as unique as arian? plz share your name with me lol
Celestial Shadow
You wouldn't be able to even pronounce it right sleep.gif
Elderberry
Hee, Strife-san, you have such a nice, unique name! smile.gif It has such a smooth feel too...

Meh, my name is so common and bland. sleep.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.