Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What Is Your Real Name?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35
Full Flame Alchemist
nobody has got mine yet...
Fresh_Coffee
I don't think we are going to guess yours anytime soon, how about telling us already XD
Slashrose1010
@Mocha Latte: What is yer name? 8)
Bling_bling_Angel
By the by, Slash, my child... what's your real name? mellow.gif I never caught it...
Slashrose1010
My name is confidential... You will have to beat it out of me >_< I hate my name... Just look in my siggie for my name(s) tongue.gif
Bling_bling_Angel
*shakes head*

You are too weird, homie... dry.gif

I gave out MY name!!! Why can't you?

And, oh, for the love of goodness, do NOT say, "Cuz I'm good like that..."
Slashrose1010
@Blingy: I don't know your name, and my name is on the forums, if you where/who to look for tongue.gif

Tell me yours and I'll tell you mine tongue.gif
Bling_bling_Angel
I thought erryone here knew my name! mellow.gif

It's 'Sabrina'...
Slashrose1010
Likewise, since mine is such a piece of crap... it's.... >_< Antonio....... Ugh, I hate Anthony!! XD
Fresh_Coffee
Anthony is a cool name XD at least you didn't get "Anne".
Bling_bling_Angel
sleep.gif *pats Slash on the shoulder*

Awww, it's not so bad... unsure.gif

Why, it's very-... very... Latino, see? Nice, right? happy.gif?
Slashrose1010
@Bling: Nice recovery. happy.gif I like Antonio more. Sounds more masculine.

@Cafe:What is yer name?
LoMXD
My real name is Amy, my friends all call me Ayumi at school though , they think it's my name in Japanese dry.gif
Chiyo
QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Mar 12 2005, 06:01 AM)
Likewise, since mine is such a piece of crap... it's.... >_< Antonio....... Ugh, I hate Anthony!! XD
[snapback]131169[/snapback]

Hey thats a cool name, one of my closest friends is called Ant and I love him dearly.

Its fun to see what everyone is actually called. I know a few thanks to talking on msn, but my memory is awful so I have to refresh it every so often.
phoenix dying
People call me by my middle name, Tom
darkangelslayer
My name's a little more original then Britney, Tiffany or Cristina, not that anything is wrong with those names.
Zhalfirin
My name is Phillip, but you can call me Peter, PJ, Phill, or anything else you can think up.
MustEd4ever
I know a kid named Michael Rice. hes really annoying. My initials are AJK.<not very interesting name, but if you wanna know it, ill keep you posted ^^
Chiyo
QUOTE(Zhalfirin @ Mar 12 2005, 06:11 PM)
My name is Phillip, but you can call me Peter, PJ, Phill, or anything else you can think up.
[snapback]131399[/snapback]

How about Lip?

Just joking, they use it in a show I watch for someone called Phillip.
manga-monster-101
Yall's names ain't as boring as mine Mine's Lacy Jo blink.gif dry.gif
Do you like Naruto?????
Fresh_Coffee
Slash: My real name is Anne boring isn't? XD

Yes, I like Naruto but this is the real name topic XD
Slashrose1010
@Cafe: I have a cousin names Anne. She lives in Texas and I am actually going to go to her wedding in April so I wont see you guys for about 4 days T_T *packs razor blades*
Electra
My real name is Linda. My friends say it's a nice name because it means beautiful in spanish. But the names old... and... I'm not beautiful XD; *UGLY*
Fresh_Coffee
QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Mar 12 2005, 06:56 PM)
@Cafe: I have a cousin names Anne. She lives in Texas and I am actually going to go to her wedding in April so I wont see you guys for about 4 days T_T *packs razor blades*
[snapback]131691[/snapback]

happy.gif Aww we are going to miss you Slash. See Anne is such a common name XD Just remember I'm the Anne who has likes coffee ^_____^ and is killing you in the Family thread smile.gif
Slashrose1010
*bleeds, bleeds, bleeds some more* happy.gif Yeah, she is pretty cool. I am leaving April 22 I think. I am glad you are going to miss poking me with that sharpened metal stick *ouch*
MustEd4ever
I know a serbian girl named Aleksandra. shes nice. i also know a girl named jackie chan. shes fun to hang out w/.

Blade Alchemist, We never got your name...
xrninja
oh yeah, my sister has a [guy] friend named jackie chan, too.
RemyLeBeau
My real name? Noah Andrew Davidson. Funny, yes. But not one you will soon forget, either.
MustEd4ever
My jackie chan friend isnt even asian. her dad is black and her mom is white, but apparently shes all white.

Does anyone wanna guess my name? starts with an A...

*EDIT* Bade Alchemist, what is your name? Or at least, if you're gonna make us guess, what does it start with? unsure.gif
Fresh_Coffee
QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Mar 12 2005, 07:12 PM)
*bleeds, bleeds, bleeds some more* happy.gif Yeah, she is pretty cool. I am leaving April 22 I think. I am glad you are going to miss poking me with that sharpened metal stick *ouch*
[snapback]131703[/snapback]

laugh.gif Don't worry we'll find something else to poke like a slash plushie ^^;
Quistis88
QUOTE(Fresh_Coffee @ Mar 13 2005, 09:14 AM)
laugh.gif Don't worry we'll find something else to poke like a slash plushie ^^;

Bring on the Voodoo dolls.
Ryuji1314
I have a couple of those!! One for my mom, my dad, my sickening cousin and my beach of a couzin! hehe *starts poking dolls* BURN BEACHES, BURN!!!
Zhalfirin
QUOTE(Chiyo @ Mar 12 2005, 04:23 PM)
QUOTE(Zhalfirin @ Mar 12 2005, 06:11 PM)
[snapback]131399[/snapback]

How about Lip?

Just joking, they use it in a show I watch for someone called Phillip.
[snapback]131509[/snapback]

How'd they get lip?

Is it Phillip with the phil taken off?
Ryuji1314
I think so... Lip... LMAO!!!! that's funny!
Fresh_Coffee
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Mar 13 2005, 09:54 AM)
QUOTE(Fresh_Coffee @ Mar 13 2005, 09:14 AM)

Bring on the Voodoo dolls.
[snapback]132061[/snapback]

hehehe *Starts poking Slash plushie* *real slash somewhere else oww bleed, bleed* laugh.gif
Ryuji1314
my real name is: Bobbyjoelee!!!!!
Slashrose1010
@Ryuji, Quis, and Cafe: XD lol, I am immune to voodoo tongue.gif Thulcan can never die tongue.gif
Fresh_Coffee
OH YES HE CAN because I say so ^^;
Slashrose1010
*Bossy, bossy, bossy >_<* tongue.gif I am immortal *uses Aunt Kayin as a shield* XD
edsgirl
QUOTE(Fresh_Coffee @ Mar 12 2005, 09:01 PM)
QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Mar 12 2005, 06:56 PM)
[snapback]131691[/snapback]

happy.gif Aww we are going to miss you Slash. See Anne is such a common name XD Just remember I'm the Anne who has likes coffee ^_____^ and is killing you in the Family thread smile.gif
[snapback]131695[/snapback]

I like that name, Anne is a normal person name. My parent's decided to really screw my life up. Just be lucky you don't have an Indian last name.
Slashrose1010
@Edsgirl: Who cares what your name is when you look like that XD happy.gif ...... Huh? How did that red mark get on my face? What time is it?
edsgirl
wub.gif Your such a sweet younging!
Carnal Malefactor
[glares at Slush] dry.gif
Slashrose1010
XD My name is Slush now? Afraid of a lil competition XD

@Edsgirl: happy.gif
Carnal Malefactor
laugh.gif
Fresh_Coffee
laugh.gif Bacon is hitting all of the girls XD

Thanks Edsgirl though I still think my name is boring and dosen't suit me.
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Fresh_Coffee @ Mar 14 2005, 02:22 AM)
laugh.gif Bacon is hitting all of the girls XD

[snapback]132373[/snapback]

Not all of them!

edsgirl is totally used to it, by now. tongue.gif
Fresh_Coffee
XD Sure you aren't Bacon I see the way you type towards Quis laugh.gif
Slashrose1010
Bacon hits on anything with a skirt *sees man walking by with kilt* O_O
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.