Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What Is Your Real Name?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35
Thievesvinegar
ouch. and being a pastor and all
Bling_bling_Angel
Thank GOD mine's juss SSD.. it's identical to my mom's, actually... sleep.gif
Fullmetal Elric
do any of you know people who have just really cool names?

i used to know a guy whos name was Power and that was his real name
hagane_no_tokage
eek, sorry i took so long to respond to all those guesses...my computer was being idiotic... ~_~

heh, those were good guesses, but nobody got it... it's Aimee. biggrin.gif

my mom knew a girl in school whose name was Fern Leaf. o_- pretty goofy, huh?

PS: and people with cool names? heh, i've always been fond of that author's name, "lemony snicket". that's so cool...you have to have alot of courage to have a name like 'lemony'...even tho i kinda doubt that's his (her?) real name.
Quistis88
Cool or Uncommon Names:
- Lua
- Mickey
- Tanner
- Penny
Bling_bling_Angel
Mommy, 'Mickey' is a nickname for 'Michael'....

Soooo, Sir Elric... we dub thee: "SIR MICKEY ELRIC"!!!!!!! *confetti!!!*
Fullmetal Elric
whoo......now i finally have the power to do the ass whoppin i need
xrninja
the first person me and my sister met when she was moving into her dorms at berkeley was named Jackie Chan. laugh.gif she's still friends with him now....dunno if his parents only knew the celebrity Jackie Chan as "chen long" and had no clue when they named their kid.
Quistis88
But people can be named "Mickey".
Fullmetal Elric
is that what jackie's real name is? because all i knew was that before, when he moved to australia he went by kevin or something
telepika
You want funny... My initials are TV without my middle name.
Le Monkey
to make it easyill just say

:Christopher Stephen John Coleman

Or kit for short
Ninie
I already said my first name...

My initials are VLT, and if you include my middle name, VALT

It's my surnames that I like... The first one means "The Flame" in french, and the other "Small and Beautiful" in french

Fullmetal Elric: Tu parles franšais? smile.gif D'ou tu viens?
Animeluva13
my initals are BCG it stands for BRETT CHRISTOPHER GREINER
Kihaku
Ooh... I love Kara and Sabrina! They're such pretty names! And Quistis, your middle name is great! biggrin.gif
I've always hated my name... I guess it would be okay if I lived somewhere else, but here everyone pays attention to it! Argh! At least people use a nickname.. mostly, which makes it better.
My initials are SAM (exactly... a guy's name tongue.gif ) and my first name is Stephanie *cringe*
Kitoky
My initials are KML - stands for Kelly Marie Le [isn't it such a girly name?]

My Vietnamese name initials LVKK - which is Le Vu Kim Khue..

Don't EVEN try to pronounce it T.T
Le Monkey
QUOTE(Kihaku @ Dec 16 2004, 05:09 AM)
Ooh... I love Kara and Sabrina!Tthey're such pretty names! And Quistis, your middle name is great! biggrin.gif

just what i was about to say!!

biggrin.gif
lime_chan_the_wannabe_alchemist
I guess I'll say my name since I'll be 18 in 8 months,I'm Danielle* I can't stand my name* dry.gif *a black girl with a french first and middle name and to top it off a Irish lastname*weird isn't it?....
Le Monkey
QUOTE(lime_chan_the_wannabe_alchemist @ Dec 16 2004, 07:04 AM)
I guess I'll say my name since I'll be 18 in 8 months,I'm Danielle* I can't stand my name* dry.gif *a black girl with a french first and middle name and to top it off a Irish lastname*weird isn't it?....

sound different, that is good though, cos if you are normal then is just boring.

Be yourself and your name wont matter, you can change it in a couple of months anyway
DarkWater Alchemist
My initials are KD. Short and meaningless?

It's really hard to guess my name unless you are German... or Kase biggrin.gif

No trouble telling you: first name is Katja. Let's say its one of the many thins derived from Katherine. My last name is pure horror to wirte, if I say it, 80 percent of the written versions would be wrong because there are too many ways to wite it. 12. It's Dierckx. yech.
Ailuro
QUOTE(le monkey @ Dec 16 2004, 06:00 AM)
Ooh... I love Kara and Sabrina!Tthey're such pretty names! And Quistis, your middle name is great! biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Y'all are too kind. happy.gif
lime_chan_the_wannabe_alchemist
my initials are DAD dry.gif my 10 yr. brothers initials are AMD ,my 6 yr. brothers initials are MAD biggrin.gif
Le Monkey
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Dec 16 2004, 08:02 AM)
QUOTE(le monkey @ Dec 16 2004, 06:00 AM)

biggrin.gif

Y'all are too kind. happy.gif

we know, we know! biggrin.gif
edsgirl
I wish I had a simplistic name like kara or Sabrina, but my aprents had to be freaking weirdos. My middle name is worse than my first name . They named it after a flower.
Kihaku
And it is......?????? names of flowers are bound to be pretty biggrin.gif
DarkWater Alchemist
Amaryllis? Daliah? Dandelion? Violet? Rose? Chrysanthemum? Hiacynth?
Lily? I guess it won't be tulip or geranium wink.gif

Hehe.
telepika
@Kihaku: Your name is close to mine. Hints: valley girl, jewelry store. Think people. THINK!!!
Quistis88
Er, Tiffany? huh.gif I suck at this game.
telepika
You don't suck Quistis. You guessed right!!! biggrin.gif My name SO does not fit me. I think I'm more of a Veronica.
Quistis88
I guessed right? huh.gif Wow, that's a first. biggrin.gif

I think people tend to look like their names after a while. Anything else doesn't seem to suit them. Maybe names grow on people.
Cloud28
lol, how did i miss this thread..btw my real name is Xin..so..
xrninja
QUOTE(telepika @ Dec 16 2004, 03:45 PM)
@Kihaku: Your name is close to mine. Hints: valley girl, jewelry store. Think people. THINK!!!

i love tiffany's tongue.gif one of the girls on my journalism staff is named tiffany, and her friends got her an e-mail account, tiff@ny.com or something like that biggrin.gif
Ailuro
I have a teacher named Harry Ball. o_O
Lady Battousai
ahahahahhahahaha...
Quistis88
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Dec 16 2004, 08:06 PM)

Poor teacher . . .
hitokiri
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Dec 16 2004, 10:06 PM)

sucks to be him, i mean if i went to grade school with a kid named harry ball my day wouldn't have been complete until i made him cry....
Ailuro
His parents must have been extremely sick in the head. -__-;
I feel sorry for the old guy..
Fire Alchemist
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Dec 16 2004, 08:06 PM)

that's sad...especially if I'm in his class...
telepika
I had a computer teacher named Sunny Chau biggrin.gif. But if you make fun of him, I'll smack you with Ailuro's paddle because he was such a nice teacher...
Fire Alchemist
that's actually a cute name
Ailuro
I see nothing wrong with that name. o-o Curse my westernized thinking.
Fire Alchemist
your not alone...nothing is wrong with that name...in realy think it's a cute name...
Quistis88
Sunny is a nice name. My aunt's name is Sunny.
Fire Alchemist
>.< now i want my name to be sunny...
Gashole
Sunny is okay. How about Sunshine?
Fire Alchemist
Sunny or Sunshine might not fit me tho...coz I have a really dark personality...
Quistis88
I dare someone to name their kids "Moonlight" and "Sunshine".
Fire Alchemist
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Dec 16 2004, 09:33 PM)
I dare someone to name their kids "Moonlight" and "Sunshine".

I will!
Quistis88
Ok. Then after they are born, you must scan the birth certificates to show us as proof. tongue.gif
Gashole
In my native country those names are actually pretty common. Not in English, though.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.