Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What Is Your Real Name?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35
Carnal Malefactor
What's a Jap doing in Malaysia?
Little Washu
My real name is the oppossite of Devil or Demon
Is your name 'Angel'?
mine starts with an S ends in an N and is 6 letters

Steven

I was going to say 'Stephen' but your way of spelling it makes more sense, my way has 1 extra letter.

I hate my name. It's Theresa.

Visiting friends/family maybe? Or, maybe just for fun? School assignment?
Kenji
QUOTE(Abstruse Eulogy @ Mar 7 2007, 09:11 AM) [snapback]514370[/snapback]

I have a lot of Japanese friends staying in Malaysia... laugh.gif
But I am not a Japanese... although I am using a Jap name... ^.^
That made me unique...ahaha coz I doesn't have an English name... such as "Joe", "Eric" etc etc....
Naivete
No one guessed my name laugh.gif
It's Katy pronounced like Katie, not Katty.
alchemist x
Robert Alexander Lesnet

rob
bob
robby
bobby
bert
xander
al
alex
.......chuck (i don't know why)
um..... chuck a leftnut
and so on... i hate my last name

oh yeah... someone used to call me.... Jay Leno
Ratzenheich FMA Super fan
QUOTE(Alch. @ Mar 7 2007, 02:55 PM) [snapback]514533[/snapback]
Robert Alexander Lesnet

rob
bob
robby
bobby
bert
xander
al
alex
.......chuck (i don't know why)
um..... chuck a leftnut
and so on... i hate my last name

oh yeah... someone used to call me.... Jay Leno

Whoa! People really call you with all those nicknames?

Well, it's a coincidence that my name is Alphonse. But no one calls me Al. tongue.gif

@ the Jay Leno thing. LOL.
cutie
My name is Tahia.....strange name for you all...biggrin.gif
ゆきえいり
Really? I think it's pretty! It's not an American name, or is it? Mine is eight letters, starts with a C and ends with an E. Betcha won't ever guess it. If you do, you'll be awesome. happy.gif Here's a nick name that I hate, but is close to my real one if it helps: Care Bear.
Fushi
I don't believe I posted here yet.

Anyways, my real name is Lynsey. Everyone seems to spell it wrong. There used to be a time when I hated it, partially because of how often people spelt it wrong, but now I love it for its unique spelling. =)
ゆきえいり
That's a cool name too! People spell and pronounce my name wrong all the time, even though I correct them when they mess up. It's annoying.
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Fushigi Rockna @ Mar 9 2007, 03:17 PM) [snapback]515737[/snapback]
I don't believe I posted here yet.

Anyways, my real name is Lynsey. Everyone seems to spell it wrong. There used to be a time when I hated it, partially because of how often people spelt it wrong, but now I love it for its unique spelling. =)

Fushi
That's a cool name too! People spell and pronounce my name wrong all the time, even though I correct them when they mess up. It's annoying.
Thanks. ^^ Yeah, it really gets on my nerves sometimes, but I've given up caring - unless it was a close friend who made the mistake. ={ Like my bf. D: (but at least he just spells it 'Linsey'. If he put a d in there....)

That actually sounds closer to my name than Lind-say. X)

Heh heh, if only it was the flower the name came from. But appartently the name (at least the popular spelling of it, Lindsay) originates from Linden trees. o.o (I believe those are the trees that have heart shaped leaves *conducts google search after this post to confirm*) Rather have my name mean a flower, than a tree. :x
LastExile
My real name is Joshua Dent, but I prefer Josh. I also have several nicknames:

Herman
Candyman
Kendrew
Blueberry - because I used to wear blue a lot!
and a few others.
Elise Elric
My real name is Elise Pfail [Pronounced "Fail". You laugh, you die].

Nicknames:
E-chan
E
Lisie [Pronounced "Lease-ie]
Ellie
Elsie[My name for Idiots who can't read and/or spell]
Bert [Don't ask]
Fred Fredburger [I kid you not. My friends call me that]
ゆきえいり
Hah. That's obvious, Mrs. Elric! happy.gif
Fine, seeing as no one wants to guess, I guess I'll just say it. Caroline. And, it has an E on the end, so don't pronounce it like Carolyn. It gets old.
Soiltary_alchemist14
My name is *Alina*.
Elise Elric
Hah. That's obvious, Mrs. Elric! happy.gif

Yeah, it is. Just wanted to make it clear. happy.gif
Scar-San
My real name is Atalay Yavan
Dynamo
my name is Kiira. T_T My middle names are Renja and Sarina. o_O *has weird names* yep, all of my names are pretty uncommon(at least here in Finland).

My most common nickname is Mecha XD
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
My name is Katelyn happy.gif.

Nicknames:

-Katie
[basically these 2 are just short for my real name biggrin.gif]
-Kate
-Kitty [my friends say cause I am as nice as a kitty tongue.gif]
-Kit [short for kitty laugh.gif]
-Sunshine [my friends say that cause my smile is as bright as the sun tongue.gif]
-Modell [well this one is just cause my friends say I look like a model, and am a role model for girls to look up to (at least thats what my guy-friends say laugh.gif)].

(I have lots of other embarrasing nicknames but I will spare ya tongue.gif.)
Kisara
My real name is Shanise, but only a few people call me that. Everyone calls me Sina (it's pronounced Sie-na. It's my middle name)
Hiro-san
Aaron....Ugh i have such a bland name.
Nicknames: Alo, shadow man, A-ron...(man i HATE them all..'sept maybe shadow man...)
Lady Dragoon
....Beth.

And no, I am not telling you my last name or middle name. XD
Robo-Mechanic
Im not sure if I did post here already, too many pages to check but my name is Kota ^^
Meleth
I know my name is to you guys hard to pronounce becouse it's Finnish name.
My real name is Hanna-Mari but my friends and parents call me Hantta what is my nickname
LegendaryDragonAlchemistOfPower
My real name is Kelly. Last name Lenigan.
Soiltary_alchemist14
ha my name is Alina
Little Miss Fallen One
Vicky. Well, Victoria, but I NEVER wanna be called that >_>...it's Vicky. Most people know me by that name, because I've had too many usernames to count lol. So yeah. Vicky.

Vicky Jayne Felicity Zara Stewart.
Evileo
My full name's Ekaterina. But all my relatives call me Katerina. Other people call me Katya or even Katyusha and Katyushka. My most famous nickname's Parsley.
Precis
My name is Melanie. But I REALLY hate that. If anyone calls me that, I'll feed them to Gluttony smile.gif
I prefer to be called Mel. Some of my friends call me Dark Valefor, but I dunno how that came about O_O
Artixte
My real name's Nikki,just Nikki.And my middle name is Thi (pronounced like tie)
river chaser alchemist
My name is Allison. My family calls me Ali. My friends call me Edward or Ed (they think I act like Ed, but just not liking milk doesn't make me Ed, other than that, I still don't see it, so I guess if they like it).
Tris the Reaper
Since I don't believe I've posted here, I will now.

My real name is Stacey. Past mispellings have included Stacie, and the ever-redundant Stacy, without the 'e'.

When I was younger I wanted to change my name to...I think it was Veronica. XD But now, I like my name. It's not an abmormal name, but it's still not a name you come across every day. [I've only come across maybe two or three other Stacey's in my life.]

...However, if any of you break out into song and sing/post anything alluding to the song "Stacy's Mom", I will harm you through the worst text-based means possible. Or harm myself that way. I dunno. I've heard enough of it in my place of education. dry.gif
~Kurenai~
QUOTE(LegendaryDragonAlchemistOfPower @ Jun 6 2007, 05:18 PM) *
My real name is Kelly. Last name Lenigan.

it is beyond me why someone would post their first and last name..
That One Dude
^Stay on topic, will ya Lola?

My name is Allyson, some friends call me Ally and my mother calls me Lee. Don't ask...
~Kurenai~
QUOTE(Nathaniel @ Aug 4 2007, 06:23 PM) *
^Stay on topic, will ya Lola?

My name is Jackson, some friends call me Ally and my mother calls me Lee. Don't ask...

laugh.gif someone make a thread about "what is your real address?"
That One Dude
^Curse you Lola!! *shakes fist* I was willing to spare you, evul sister, but thou art cross thine line!!!
~Kurenai~
QUOTE(Nathaniel @ Aug 4 2007, 06:31 PM) *
^Curse you Lola!! *shakes fist* I was willing to spare you, evul sister, but thou cross thine line willst not!!!

I think you used wrong words there. rolleyes.gif buuut, I might be wrong.
That One Dude
QUOTE(~Kurenai~ @ Aug 4 2007, 07:35 PM) *
QUOTE(Nathaniel @ Aug 4 2007, 06:31 PM) *
^Curse you Lola!! *shakes fist* I was willing to spare you, evul sister, but thou cross thine line willst not!!!

I think you used wrong words there. rolleyes.gif buuut, I might be wrong.

Well honestly, who actually gives a f*ckin sh*t? sleep.gif ....
Hanae Mai
My real name's my username. smile.gif But you'll never know my real real name since I'm Asian XD. Hanae Mai is the English translation ver.

In addition wink.gif my mother's name's Mei Chan. It means perfume of the morning in Chinese. smile.gif
Fullmetal Poser
Well, the name I was born with is not my name now. Long story and it has made a lot of trouble.

Born: Oles Wojtek
From Baptism and on: Wojtek (Voy-tech) Oles

Yep, real creative parents, but like I said long story.

My initials went from OWW (pain sound >.<) to WOW. Thanks Mom and Dad.

Sadly, I just found out my name was changed. I should have looked at my birth certificate sooner. Could have saved a headache.
FMAobsessed
My real name is Hannah
Blysse
Katherine. I used to hate my name, but I don't mind it so much anymore. *Shrug*
AzhiDevn
My name is Gabriele.
HannahBlack09
My name is Ana Lourdes : )
Meitantei Conan
My real name is Matthew Riley.
Wynter Myth
Weeelll i thought i posted here but obviously i haven't ._.
My real name is Lizandra xD
mexicanly pronounced m'kay?
fathom24
Hey, what's up? Mine Is Benjamin, Ben for short, or you can call me by my middle name Charles.
Haganeno boya
My real name is afonso but my friends call me alphonse
Teddikillla
My Real name's Jakob biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.