Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What Is Your Real Name?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35
Chiyo
Yea, nicked your outfit once Amy, ever so sorry laugh.gif
-Vcurl-
mine is simple and easy to say. Call me AmY !
Semiotic Alchemist
I find me name gives my quite some infamy among people I know, for being so ironic, seeing as I am easy going, and try to be kind to everyone, and not rouse confrontations. (although if it is needed I can drop any 200 lb buffoon on his ass and have him crying mercy . . .)

My name is Max Bruser.

it's got such a nice ring I find.
edwardsgirl29
fine how did you know my real names bethany
The Lightnig Emperor
uh.. real name? just call me VON LEO. sounds wierd, or just call me LEO simple..
Nekokitty
Not telling, just call me Sami.....
Amol
AMOL..... that my name and its the display name too!
esrz22
They call me Matthew.
Demon x
QUOTE(Amol @ Dec 1 2006, 02:57 AM) [snapback]479822[/snapback]

you on a certain local language your name is what friends and family call AMAL maybe your aware of that.
.Apple
Naomi.

It's kind of any interesting name smile.gif

People either like it or give me strange looks and say somethings like "That's weird..." :/
Synth Alchemist
Shuji

In my country leave to change the name laugh.gif
Amol
QUOTE(Demon x @ Dec 18 2006, 01:05 AM) [snapback]485459[/snapback]

you on a certain local language your name is what friends and family call AMAL maybe your aware of that.

AMAL is a completely different name , mine is Amol !
Demon x
QUOTE(Amol @ Dec 18 2006, 09:05 AM) [snapback]485787[/snapback]
QUOTE(Demon x @ Dec 18 2006, 01:05 AM) [snapback]485459[/snapback]

AMAL is a completely different name , mine is Amol !

when you are family or friends with somebody you call her something else right?
somebody named Amal can or get called AMOL, it is pronounced Ammol
I love Winry
My name is Fabiano.. strange for you guys? I think its a italian name..
Mariel_faw
My name is really obvious... I should've chosen a better display name dry.gif gosh...
Stealth
Seriously it is not safe to give out your real name; I can not stress this enough people.
Just call me Stealth for short
Popogeejo
QUOTE(The_Stealth_Alchemist @ Dec 19 2006, 02:06 AM) [snapback]485990[/snapback]
Seriously it is not safe to give out your real name; I can not stress this enough people.
Just call me Stealth for short

How would your name be dangerous? Maybe if you included bank details or some such....
A name on it's own is harmless.
Stealth
Well some people can give out small harmless details about the self, they donít even need a last name. Someone can have the smallest info on you and find out so much, no joke. We did a test, only using my fist name and some other small info on me my school reports came up! They know where and how to look. And kids are too trusting.

I worry too much. Just be safe.
Chiyo
^ I don't think giving a first name will cause any problems at all...if I said my name is Sarah (which it isn't) I would share that name with thousands upon thousands of people in my country alone.

If you don't want to state your name...thats fine...but saying its dangerous might scare the younger ones.
Stealth
QUOTE(Chiyo @ Dec 19 2006, 10:17 PM) [snapback]486094[/snapback]
If you don't want to state your name...thats fine...but saying its dangerous might scare the younger ones.

That was the whole point.
Chiyo
How kind hearted you are...what I mean is many have already posted their name...if you come along and say 'shouldn't do that' you've every chance of worrying them since they can't change what they've done.
Stealth
QUOTE(Chiyo @ Dec 19 2006, 10:39 PM) [snapback]486099[/snapback]
How kind hearted you are...what I mean is many have already posted their name...if you come along and say 'shouldn't do that' you've every chance of worrying them since they can't change what they've done.

Ok, Can you quit having ago at me now. I just want them to know so that in the future they wont. It's not like I am trying to be evil but I worry when I see 12 year oldís giving personal details on the internet and thinking it's ok.
Demon x
QUOTE(Mariel_faw @ Dec 18 2006, 05:40 PM) [snapback]485958[/snapback]
My name is really obvious... I should've chosen a better display name dry.gif gosh...

you know you can change that if you wanted display name changer
QUOTE(The_Stealth_Alchemist @ Dec 19 2006, 05:54 AM) [snapback]486105[/snapback]
QUOTE(Chiyo @ Dec 19 2006, 10:39 PM) [snapback]486099[/snapback]

Ok, Can you quit having ago at me now. I just want them to know so that in the future they wont. It's not like I am trying to be evil but I worry when I see 12 year old’s giving personal details on the internet and thinking it's ok.

maybe stealth alchemist has a point but i don't know about having the ability to find or actual do some harm but the last name isn't important and you don't need to give out .
Little Washu
My friend always says "NEVER GIVE OUT YOUR FIRST NAME!!!!!" But my first name? Well, It dosen't matter. I'm sure I'm not the only Theresa on the WHOLE SITE. I HATE my name anyway.
Zexion
Meh, I'll just give my nickname: Kelly.
Sadly, my parents named me after a rat in a Disney movie. I feel emo now...
Squishy-chan
The spelling of my name is really unique.. My name is Aerianna, but all of my friends call me Squishy. My nickname's nickname is Squishy-chan. I actually kind of changed schools.. so I lost all of my friends, and so basically I have what the shrink called " a split personality disorder" O.o so now I am Squishy, as Aerianna hid. I wrote an emo-sounding poem about it in open chats: poetry. It's in a post with another poem of mine. It's kinda dark and depressed... mellow.gif
1cor1313
My name is Dick.
Squishy-chan
QUOTE(1cor1313 @ Jan 5 2007, 12:34 PM) [snapback]491610[/snapback]
My name is Dick.

Hi Richard!!
1cor1313
Well I was figured out rather fast :\
Vash_the_Gunslinger
Very fast.
Little Washu
As soon as I turn 18, I'm changing my name. Hmmm, maybe. It's weird sounding anyway. Well, on me it sounds like it.
Vash_the_Gunslinger
You shouldn't change your name. It is just weird to. I go with what my parents named me.
EdwardElricsgirl
Hi um . . . my name is something you hear everyday happy.gif" its Nicolette
Squishy-chan
I've only heard Nicolette one other time, and she went to my Middle school..
EdwardElricsgirl
hahaha really thats cool!
Lacus Yamato
Nicolette's a pretty name, EdwardElricsgirl happy.gif

As for me, it's Kana. And that's not a typo. There is really only one 'n', just like Kana Sohma happy.gif
EdwardElricsgirl
Wow that is a really cool name, kana its pretty Lacus Yamato biggrin.gif
Chiisana
My real name is Sze Yan, but I prefer Cyan. They pronounce almost the same and Cyan looks nicer happy.gif
Nikki Neko
Well,my real name is just plain Nikki,not a nickname for something else its just Nikki.I think Kana and Nicolette are pretty names too happy.gif
Miss Sweet
Taylor.

I looked it up. It's a French boys' name. WTF?

If I was gonna get a boy name, why couldn't I get one that rocks, like Elijah or something? I think my mother named me that because she knew I wouldn't like it. I'm so changing my name...
LyNzA
@Ratzenheich FMA Super fan - im guessing your first name would be Edward!

<Moved from Why Do You Like Fullmetal Alchemist? thread because of off topic content. 01/29/07 ~Tombow>
Ratzenheich FMA Super fan
No. Keep guessing. I'll tell you if someone else's guess is correct.

<Moved from Why Do You Like Fullmetal Alchemist? thread because of off topic content. 01/29/07 ~Tombow>
LyNzA
Ratzenheich FMA Super fan:

Hm.. (thinking of what your first name could possibly be) omg i cant rememebr any of the characters first names!!
Is your first name roy?

No, still wrong. Keep guessing. XD

al_conqueror
I'm Andy...i like more this one than my other name... tongue.gif I like my name...
sweety_pie
I'm Andy...i like more this one than my other name... I like my name...

Your other name? You have more than one name?
Maybe I misunderstand? Andy is like a nickname?
Amol
Whats your real name sweety pie ?
No, it's not Roy nor Alex and LyNzA already tried guessing Roy. XD

<Edited to prepare the post for moving to What is Your Real Name? thread. 01/29/07 ~Tombow>

I have the same name as a character from FMA. I want you to guess what it is. I'll just confirm if you've got it right or wrong. XD

BTW, about the name change thing. Umm... can you really do that? I didn't even know that was possible.

<Merged the contents of consecutive posts as a result of moving posts. 01/29/07 ~Tombow>
sweety_pie
@Amol - I thought you already knew my name..? My name is Stephanie, but my friends call my Steph, or Tessie.

@Ratzenheich FMA SuperFan - People can really legally change their name. I think you have to pay some amount of money tho.
Ahh... I didn't know that. Hmm... it's probably expensive to do that. Gah... money can probably buy you anything.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.