Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What Is Your Real Name?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35
Quistis88
Ohh, I understand now. ohmy.gif
Ailuro
QUOTE(Bling_bling_Angel @ Dec 15 2004, 10:35 PM)
@ Ailuro: 'Kara'... *giggles* Ye~ap, empty... but you're not empty-minded!  smile.gif

I've even memorized the Kanji for "empty" kara. xD
I write it next to my name on my school papers. tongue.gif
hagane_no_tokage
i'll give you a clue, but you have to guess mine! XD it's a pretty common name in america, but it's the french spelling of the name. i've only ever met like three other people who spell their name like i do. biggrin.gif
xrninja
monique? i have no idea tongue.gif
Quistis88
Desirée?
Ailuro
I love that name! ohmy.gif
*cough* Proceed.
Fullmetal Elric
@ xrninja: Haha yea i remember.....man she made some awsome food like bul go ki (sry for misspelll) and these dumplings. hapkido is korean, its basically tae kwon do but no contact sparing, but we did learn to use weapons (swords, staffs, nun- chucks, knives, etc....)

Renee?

Noo i double posted AHH

Note from Quistis: Don't worry, I got your back. wink.gif Don't do it again though.
Bling_bling_Angel
'Claire'? huh.gif
GuestHole
Charlotte.

I don't know any French names other than the ones already mentione.
Quistis88
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Dec 15 2004, 11:39 PM)
I love that name!  ohmy.gif
*cough* Proceed.

Ailuro, you're so cute! laugh.gif I actually know someone with that name. It's a nice name, yes. smile.gif
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(hagane_no_tokage @ Dec 16 2004, 06:37 AM)
i'll give you a clue, but you have to guess mine!  XD  it's a pretty common name in america, but it's the french spelling of the name.  i've only ever met like three other people who spell their name like i do.  biggrin.gif

Sophie?

[is thinking back to The Da Vinci Code]
Fullmetal Elric
Annick? lucille? Joan of arc?
GuestHole
Jeanne?
Bling_bling_Angel
'Bridgette"...?

Incindentally, guys... din't you think 'Cloud' is a pretty name?
Ailuro
Andrée? Noelle? Noe? Zoe?(add the tremas) Lina? Chloe?
xrninja
QUOTE(Bling_bling_Angel @ Dec 15 2004, 11:45 PM)
'Bridgette"...?

Incindentally, guys... din't you think 'Cloud' is a pretty name?

only for a guy with blond, spiky hair and a large sword who happens to live in the final fantasy world. i'm glad my parents weren't american hippies and didn't name me "rainy" like someone mentioned their name was earlier, not that it's a bad name, but i don't think "rainy sun" and "cloud sun" would have made my childhood very happy. i got enough crap about the "sun" as it was.
Quistis88
QUOTE(xrninja @ Dec 15 2004, 11:47 PM)
only for a guy with blond, spiky hair and a large sword who happens to live in the final fantasy world. i'm glad my parents weren't american hippies and didn't name me "rainy" like someone mentioned their name was earlier, not that it's a bad name, but i don't think "rainy sun" and "cloud sun" would have made my childhood very happy. i got enough crap about the "sun" as it was.

Haha! laugh.gif Poor xrninja. *hugs*
Ailuro
There was a girl in my Keyboarding class named Sunshine.
Quistis88
Sunshine. O__O Oh, my . . .
Fullmetal Elric
i wish my parents decided to give me a french name like jean-michel or something (dad's name)
definingmind

I really hoping that her last name wasn't City.
Bling_bling_Angel
*starts humming*... "Sun~shine... you can call me your babygirl... I'mma call you my babyboy; maybe we could spend sometime... I'mma call you Sunshine..." laugh.gif
Fullmetal Elric
there is a kid in my class who is philipino and his name is Phil laugh.gif
Ailuro
QUOTE(definingmind @ Dec 15 2004, 10:50 PM)

I really hoping that her last name wasn't City.

I don't know what her last name was. But I feel very sorry for her and I pray for her parents' mental well-being.
Quistis88
QUOTE(Fullmetal Elric @ Dec 15 2004, 11:50 PM)
there is a kid in my class who is philipino and his name is Phil  laugh.gif

Haha! Cool. biggrin.gif

There's also the generic twin girl names Melody and Harmony. Goodness, I would never do that to my children.
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Dec 16 2004, 06:51 AM)
QUOTE(Fullmetal Elric @ Dec 15 2004, 11:50 PM)
there is a kid in my class who is philipino and his name is Phil  laugh.gif

Haha! Cool. biggrin.gif

There's also the generic twin girl names Melody and Harmony. Goodness, I would never do that to my children.

That's not so bad. At least they're good names when looked at individually... Unlike Lemonjello and Oranjello...
xrninja
it's "interesting" when parents have their children's names sound alike....the ones off the top of my head are my friends christine and irene, and paula and pauline (their dad is named paul, surprise surprise). and then there's a chinese family at church, and the parents are raymond and rebecca, and the kids are ramondo (<-??), rachel, and reiah. and my friend jenny has a ton of cousins, and from one family there are 3 girls all with Js, then from another family 3 boys all with Bs, then another family with 3 kids all with the intials CAL (the parents went to berkeley).
hitokiri
there was kid in my graduating class from high school named salvador menala, i shit you not....
Ailuro
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Dec 15 2004, 10:56 PM)
That's not so bad. At least they're good names when looked at individually... Unlike Lemonjello and Oranjello...

Don't tell me you know people who are named that. o__O
Fullmetal Elric
i always wanted to meet a kid named after food excluding what, no bacon?
Bling_bling_Angel
Top this: Jojie Marangoli...

He's the head librarian here... wink.gif
Fullmetal Elric
@xrninja: maybe because if they named their kids domething like laura or lynn or leia it wouldn't sound much different
Ailuro
My friend's grandfather is named Dino, his daughter is named Dina which is my friend's Mother. Her name is Tara and her father's name was Terry.
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(hitokiri @ Dec 16 2004, 06:58 AM)
there was kid in my graduating class from high school named salvador menala, i shit you not....

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Oh good grief!

I don't know anyone with a really funny name...

There was one kid in my hs graduating class named Andy Chin... he was fat, so we called him Andy DoubleChin.... it inspired him to lose 45 pounds.
Fullmetal Elric
my grandpa's name is Evo Rudolpho Manzardo. can you say Italien?
Thievesvinegar
What happened to Chloe?
Bling_bling_Angel
My mom's middle name was 'Paez'... her last name 'Silvestre'...

Her big sister's name... Wilfrieda... ph34r.gif
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Thievesvinegar @ Dec 16 2004, 07:02 AM)
What happened to Chloe?

Kirika killed her.
Fullmetal Elric
my friend from russia has the coolest sounding name.. we always make fun of him and he acts like hes in th former KGB his name is Evgeny Konstantinovich Ryskal i love russian names
Quistis88
I want a kid with the initials KGB.
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Dec 16 2004, 07:08 AM)
I want a kid with the initials KGB.

IPB Image

...too big?
Fullmetal Elric
@ quistis: haha, that would be sweet. my friends initials are PMS (peter mathew smith)

Go Pack!!!
Quistis88
QUOTE(Fullmetal Elric @ Dec 16 2004, 12:10 AM)
@ quistis: haha, that would be sweet.  my friends initials are PMS  (peter mathew smith)

That sucks. But it'll be worse if he was female.

Bacon, that's too big. tongue.gif
Ailuro
My neighbor's intials are ING.
xrninja
PMS......between some of my friends here we use "peter" as code for PMS and the like tongue.gif

i always thought SOS would be intersesting. POT. i knew a KKK before.
Thievesvinegar
know someone with STD as their initials
Fullmetal Elric
@ xrninja: peter....wow...thats a really good one laugh.gif

kkk, thats something you think the parents would have noticed when they named him
Quistis88
QUOTE(Thievesvinegar @ Dec 16 2004, 12:17 AM)

HAHA! That must be horrible! laugh.gif
Ailuro
QUOTE(Thievesvinegar @ Dec 15 2004, 11:17 PM)

Can't imagine the jokes that would come as a result. o_O
definingmind

Our church's youth pastor's intials came out to be PMS.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.