Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What Is Your Real Name?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35
Lucrezia
My name is Emma.

Hate it. Absolutely hate it.

Two of my best friends share my name. One even shares the same middle name (Louise) as me. It's very confusing.
Sharingan Serpent
Hey I think Emma's a nice name laugh.gif
Robo-Mechanic
The names Dakota but most people call me Robo or Kota
Nia
Nadia,Nadya,Nadezhda.Some people read my name like Nadiza and they think that I'm pakistanian dry.gif
In Russia Nadezhda mean hope. ^^ It's the only thing I love about my name.and some people say "The hope dies last" blah dry.gif
my last name is Krasnitskaya.the meaning of this is red
Robo-Mechanic
Thats an awesome name!
cornmaster
My name is Jill (I HATE IT!!! I REALLY REALLY HATE IT!) I hate it because of that stupid, anoying nursury rhyme. Grrrrr.
55th_animalalchemist
My name is Anabella , It menas just the union of the name Ana (in English "Ann") and Bella (what in Italian and Spanish means Beauty) so that`s just Ana beauty. That`s why I hate it, like my middle name Mariana.
Oh Anabella spells like Anabel but with a "A" on the end, and Mariana the same as Marian and a "A"on the end. But my firends and family calls me Ana, Bella, belu , Any ,Belocha or Anabelocha, or Salvu because my last name is Salvucci (spells Salvuchi)
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Robo-Mechanic @ Jun 17 2006, 11:32 AM) [snapback]412952[/snapback]

The names Dakota but most people call me Robo or Kota

Isn't 'Cody' typically short for Dakota?
22-250
My name is Bronson, and although I sometimes get called Brandon, or Branson, I like my name.
kojirou
QUOTE(Nia @ Jun 17 2006, 08:37 AM) [snapback]412955[/snapback]

Nadia,Nadya,Nadezhda.Some people read my name like Nadiza and they think that I'm pakistanian dry.gif
In Russia Nadezhda mean hope. ^^ It's the only thing I love about my name.and some people say "The hope dies last" blah dry.gif
my last name is Krasnitskaya.the meaning of this is red

Hey, I like your name. It's interesting. cool.gif

My real name is quite odd. That's why I prefer being called by my nicknames to this name.
The name is Janmark.
Kati.
QUOTE(GuestHole @ Dec 16 2004, 07:26 AM) [snapback]57048[/snapback]

I wish I were named Shamonnakejeebul.

well it's pretty unique but not what i'd want to be called.
anyway my nickname is Kati and my real name starts with a K and comes from the greek word for pure...
and no it ain't Katherine
kojirou
^ Hey, I know two possibilities..
Kathleen and Kaethe.. biggrin.gif
Petalchaser
I'm Lynz. It's pronounced the same as Lindsay.
AlphonseRules
Cherith Cutestory unsure.gif
Kati.
QUOTE(kojirou @ Jul 23 2006, 04:05 PM) [snapback]424778[/snapback]

wrong... my name isn't all that common so it'll take you forever to guess! tongue.gif
kojirou
QUOTE(Kati. @ Jul 23 2006, 01:32 PM) [snapback]424881[/snapback]

QUOTE(kojirou @ Jul 23 2006, 04:05 PM) [snapback]424778[/snapback]

wrong... my name isn't all that common so it'll take you forever to guess! tongue.gif

I give up.. tongue.gif
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(AlphonseRules @ Jul 23 2006, 01:35 PM) [snapback]424812[/snapback]

Cherith Cutestory unsure.gif

+10,000 cool points for you!
ed_drink_your_milk
my name is too long, so my friends have given me 3 nicknames, but then everyone else makes fun of the nicknames, so I'm stuck!
Vash_the_Gunslinger
QUOTE(ed_drink_your_milk @ Aug 19 2006, 07:15 PM) [snapback]434733[/snapback]

my name is too long, so my friends have given me 3 nicknames, but then everyone else makes fun of the nicknames, so I'm stuck!

I had that happen as well. But now my friends call me Alex instead of Al or the other stupid nicknames they used to call me.
Miyuki-chan
QUOTE(cornmaster @ Jun 18 2006, 09:17 AM) [snapback]413338[/snapback]

My name is Jill (I HATE IT!!! I REALLY REALLY HATE IT!) I hate it because of that stupid, anoying nursury rhyme. Grrrrr.

Jill is a nice name but very common.....Its is also a name of a character in Resident Evil 2 rolleyes.gif

anyway my real name is Charlene.....kinda stupid right? but might as just well consider it because it's what my parents named me.....others call me Charm and other peolple who don't know how to spell my name usually calls me Charmaigne but now I told them that the pronounciation is Charlene so they call me by my real name now laugh.gif
Lysander
My name is Beatrice, but everyone just calls me by my middle name...which is kinda weird for me...
Phex Elric
My name is Elise. I don't like it though because it's often mispronounced. dry.gif
Wrath V
Everybody calls me Halle, though my real name is weird enough to make you laugh...
Grave_Alchemist
my name is Matt...yes Matt laugh.gif

QUOTE(Wrath V @ Aug 20 2006, 02:36 PM) [snapback]435024[/snapback]

Everybody calls me Halle, though my real name is weird enough to make you laugh...
I wont laugh
Wrath V
Hei Hei Hallelujah Chan Mou........... I think that it was too much....... everybody calls me Halle 'cause of my second name, and please Hei Hei is just ONE name...
Demon x
mine is... NEVER MIND I TYPED IT at first BUT somepeople just dont like it(sigh)
just call me ARON it's easier wink.gif
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(demon x @ Aug 22 2006, 12:25 AM) [snapback]435541[/snapback]

mine is abdulrahman!!!

OMG TERRIST! DIE, FREEDOM HATER!
Toby-Chan
QUOTE(Void @ Aug 21 2006, 09:28 PM) [snapback]435544[/snapback]

QUOTE(demon x @ Aug 22 2006, 12:25 AM) [snapback]435541[/snapback]

mine is abdulrahman!!!

You should'nt talk. You're named after the civilization destroyed by homosexuality. I should know; I'm a freedom loving red blooded american heterosexual with a superior knowledge of world history. XP
Carnal Malefactor
As far as I recall, Rome was destroyed by Christianity. biggrin.gif
Toby-Chan
U lyin jew! Get outta my country! It was the buttsecks that killed the romans and you know it! mad.gif
Edamame
Christine...how original.
JadeAlchemist
My name starts with "scissor" in swedish. wink.gif
Grave_Alchemist
QUOTE(Wrath V @ Aug 20 2006, 04:29 PM) [snapback]435051[/snapback]

Hei Hei Hallelujah Chan Mou........... I think that it was too much....... everybody calls me Halle 'cause of my second name, and please Hei Hei is just ONE name...
soo your japanese or sumthin becuz that sounds japanese
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Grave_Alchemist @ Aug 23 2006, 01:49 PM) [snapback]436177[/snapback]

[faceplant]

children make me angry
Demon x

void WHAT DID U MEAN BY THAT huh.gif ??
Sharingan Serpent
Rome was destroyed by a faith or religon...right?
psychohippie
Helen. Geez some of u people have cool names and mine is boring. *tear* (jk lol)
Wrath V
QUOTE(Void @ Aug 23 2006, 12:53 PM) [snapback]436181[/snapback]

[faceplant]

children make me angry

That's just the beginning of a beautiful friendship... I know it...

But well, I am from China... with british nationality if you wanna know...

And I dare to say that Void didn't have a very good childhood.......
Sharingan Serpent
QUOTE(Wrath V @ Aug 23 2006, 04:17 PM) [snapback]436303[/snapback]

[faceplant]

children make me angry

That's just the beginning of a beautiful friendship... I know it...

But well, I am from China... with british nationality if you wanna know...

And I dare to say that Void didn't have a very good childhood.......

Um please stop pestering Void...unless you have a death wish...

And can we get back to subject dry.gif

@psychohippie - I think Helen is a pretty name happy.gif
James James
James...

... yeah, it's boring as hell.
Sharingan Serpent
No it's not my brother's called James too, nice to met you James laugh.gif
~juls~
julian vargas the III!!! yay, i like my name. laugh.gif i get the be the third which is cool, but weird sumtimes.

----- the rome thing
and to clear it up, rome was destroyed somewhat by mercenarys (sp?) that invaded rome since of lack of money. also raids, and a whole lot of other stuff.

martin luter was somewhat christian, but u cant balme all christians for the fall. as i recall, there all sooooooo many different types of christianism that u just cant say its them. -corsses fingers hopeing im right-

and about the homosexturals (sp?)...i didnt read anything about that, if u want to say sex destroyed rome, ur partly true, but not homosexturals (sp again?). i didnt read n e thing about that. also, going back (sry, i have a bad habbit on this) there was multiple things that led to the destruction of rome.... of course as i recall it...they didnt really destroy it. huh.gif ok i confused myself again...-hits head on keybord-

this is what happenes when u read 300 pages of a college book and get about half of it. ahhhhhh. u contragate (sp?) urself. i still have the important details tho.
-
if any of this is wrong or makes no sence, sry, but that book was sooo confusing and i read it about a month ago. speed read through it and i dont have the patience to go back and look up the exact names wink.gif
-----
sry its off topic but i had to say sumthin. i still put my name and y i liked it. cool.gif

-cosses fingers- hopefully no critizicm (sp?)
Toby-Chan
QUOTE(demon x @ Aug 23 2006, 02:14 PM) [snapback]436229[/snapback]

void WHAT DID U MEAN BY THAT huh.gif ??

This response was a very facecious comment; a parody of sorts on the general attitude in the USA, particularly among very conservatives or 'patriotic' individuals to associate anything that sounds relatively middle eastern with terrorism or anti-american.

It's a sly cutting sense of humor that he likes to employ.

[faceplant]

children make me angry

I understand your frustration, however you'll give yourself health problems if you dwell too long on being enraged over small bits of ignorace on the part of others, particularly those that do not directly affect you and are rather minor- such as, in this case, the ignorant pan-asian assumptions of adolescent wapanese anime fans. Remember that, however annoying, their own shortcomings do nothing to greater or lessen your own capacity.

Here, have a related cartoon to cheer up. (I love this girl's icon.)

Oh, he's not that bad. He just takes some getting used to. We have to have the token cranky opinionated old guy around here, don't we?
Popogeejo
We have to have the token cranky opinionated old guy around here, don't we?

Can't we have two?
Toby-Chan
QUOTE(popogeejo @ Aug 24 2006, 07:43 PM) [snapback]436861[/snapback]

We have to have the token cranky opinionated old guy around here, don't we?

Can't we have two?

We can, but you're not one.

Because I said so.
Sharingan Serpent
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Aug 24 2006, 07:27 PM) [snapback]436854[/snapback]

Oh, he's not that bad. He just takes some getting used to. We have to have the token cranky opinionated old guy around here, don't we?

Yeah I guess you're right...I was only joking with the death wish.... laugh.gif
Chibi Alphonse Elric
Guess.

HINT: Its a palidrome-thingie. Meaning its spelled the same backwards.
Chiyo
QUOTE(Chibi Alphonse Elric @ Aug 25 2006, 12:57 PM) [snapback]437027[/snapback]

Guess.

HINT: Its a palidrome-thingie. Meaning its spelled the same backwards.

Anna? Hannah? now I've given up caring
edwardsgirl29
my name is amy rose
Popogeejo
QUOTE(edwardsgirl29 @ Oct 5 2006, 02:25 AM) [snapback]455053[/snapback]

my name is amy rose

Tell Sonic I say hello. He'll know what it means...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.