Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What Was Your Favorite Childhood Toy?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
Bling_bling_Angel
My favorite toy??? huh.gif Hmmmmmm.... prolly my teddy bear... *hugs teddy* And my dolls... smile.gif
Lady Battousai
How cute of you Princess Bling...*pats her head but must stand on a chair in order to reached her height*
GuestHole
We need more sibling rivalries!
Lady Battousai
And why may I ask Hole?
xrninja
ET still scares me. my friends like to tell me my toes are shaped like his finger XP

you guys never watched sesame street?? no big bird, elmo, or snuffleuppagus (sp?)?! i have a got milk? poster of cookie monster and a ton of cookies on my wall tongue.gif keeps me young at heart. as does the 150 pokemon poster on the reverse side.
Thievesvinegar
sesame street was ok, the muppets were the ones for me.
xrninja
i loved the muppets show, where they had celebrity guests (they haven't played it on disney since i was in sixth or so grade though)....loved kermit, piggy, gonzo, fozzie, animal, the two grumpy guys on the balcony, beaker, and the swedish chef. cool.gif
Quistis88
I haven't seen Muppets either. But I have seen the "Muppet's Christmas Carol" or whatever.
Thievesvinegar
i liked that red shrimp..forgot his name, that really small dude. he was cute. biggrin.gif
Bling_bling_Angel
I had an Elmo plushie... *hugs Elmo*
Ailuro
QUOTE(Thievesvinegar @ Dec 15 2004, 10:54 PM)
i liked that red shrimp..forgot his name, that really small dude. he was cute. biggrin.gif

The one that had a really high and squeaky voice? As if he had inhaled a large amount of Helium? tongue.gif
Fullmetal Elric
i have my teddy bear still...his name is noo noo (pronounced as in 'new-new') because when i couldn't pronounce the french word for it which i can't remember how to say
Bling_bling_Angel
I called my teddy bear... *drum roll* Teddy-Beddy... HA! Original, is it not...? X////D
Ailuro
I never had a teddy bear. I saw no point. But my rubber snake and lizard, those had a purpose.
Quistis88
I never had a teddy bear either. I got a Garfield.
GuestHole
I had a Doraemon and one giant doll with a frown on her face. huh.gif
Thievesvinegar
custom-made for gas, how thoughtful
Fullmetal Elric
my sister has a teddy bear named teddy who wears a dress, she claims hes a guy so i eventually came to the conclusion he must be gay
Bling_bling_Angel
laugh.gif That's so MEAN!!! XDDDDDDDD
Quistis88
QUOTE(Fullmetal Elric @ Dec 16 2004, 12:29 AM)
my sister has a teddy bear named teddy who wears a dress, she claims hes a guy so i eventually came to the conclusion he must be gay

Best conclusion made on a teddy ever.
Fullmetal Elric
i used to call him a girl for a while just out of habit because my sister is a girl and she used to take my bear and hide him from me....so many teary memories sad.gif (wheres my noo-noo?

@ quistis: thanks laugh.gif

Note from Quistis: Don't double post. tongue.gif
Bling_bling_Angel
X//D... Noo Noo... reminds me of that gay fag from TellyTubbies... ph34r.gif
Thievesvinegar
Elric, you're 16, thats too awsome.
Fullmetal Elric
@ quistis: *sigh* sorry your majesty, it won't happen again i pwomise sad.gif

@ thievs: why is that so cool?
Thievesvinegar
i need to find 16 year olds that think like you, then my life would be pretty.
xrninja
QUOTE(Fullmetal Elric @ Dec 16 2004, 12:29 AM)

like kon from Bleach!
http://www.colorwalk.net/bleach/img/ch26_02.png
ichigo's sister took him, dressed him up, and named him Boss Tuff laugh.gif

i used to call him a girl for a while just out of habit because my sister is a girl and she used to take my bear and hide him from me....so many teary memories sad.gif (wheres my noo-noo?

awww you poor thing. my dad brought back plastic cockroaches from a business trip once (AMD is weiiiiird) and i put one on my sister's bear's face. and she loves the bear more than me (it's two years older than me too) and completely freaked.

X//D... Noo noo... reminds me of that gay fag from TellyTubbies...

now now, let's not bash the gay people. all the ones i've met are nicer than the straight people i know smile.gif
Fullmetal Elric
@ thievs: biggrin.gif im glad to hear that
Quistis88
Do you ALWAYS have that picture of Kon handy, Ninja? biggrin.gif
Fullmetal Elric
well we know what she wants for a teddy bear
xrninja
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Dec 16 2004, 12:48 AM)
Do you ALWAYS have that picture of Kon handy, Ninja?  biggrin.gif

have i posted it before? kon in his tea party dress is so fitting though! and kon is a lion! but yeah, i would want a kon....the one's i've seen sold online aren't cute enough though, i'll have to make my own over the summer. shouldn't be too bad, with my mom's help biggrin.gif
Fullmetal Elric
he is blink.gif well now that you mention it i akways wondered what that brown thing was...my bad
Quistis88
I want a Kon, too. Make me one, Captain! biggrin.gif
Bling_bling_Angel
Wait, Noo Noo's actually that vacuum entity being thing...
Thievesvinegar
what! Kon's for sale? On ebay?
Le Monkey
i always loved(and still do) my soft stuffed animals rolleyes.gif

i am a bit soft
Thievesvinegar
in the head? you should be worried..
Lady Battousai
Heh...
xrninja
QUOTE(Thievesvinegar @ Dec 16 2004, 01:46 AM)
what! Kon's for sale? On ebay?

e-bay kon

one of many biggrin.gif
Quistis88
This Kon is so . . . yellow.
Fire Alchemist
Kon is scary...but cute in teh same time...hahhahaha
Le Monkey
QUOTE(Thievesvinegar @ Dec 16 2004, 07:04 PM)
in the head? you should be worried..

no, im not.

Well thats what the doctors tell me anyway, blink.gif rolleyes.gif
Username05
Well... When i was a child i liked to play with sticks... (I am a country boy.) but i liked legos to... but sticks where better...
What creative things did you do with your sticks?
Life to the Dead
do you mean lincoln log sticks, or regular sticks???
i used to have a ton of beanie babies.
Scar-San
Batman smile.gif smile.gif (i never like Robin)
nekodesu
QUOTE(Scar-San @ Apr 28 2005, 11:35 AM)
Batman smile.gif  smile.gif  (i never like Robin)
[snapback]162328[/snapback]

Dude! Your avatar is freaky as hell ph34r.gif ....anyways, my childhood toy. Hmm my mom told me that I ripped up a hundred dollar bill once tongue.gif
Mustang's Apprentice
Legos and some cool action figures biggrin.gif
Fresh_Coffee
Pikachu >3 sadly he died but now I have a new one but dosen't replace the old one.
alchemist x
I would have to say...
hammers

My grandpa said I broke a tv with a hammer and a radio.
MWAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAaaaaaaa...
Ok, regain composure
Steel Alchemist
A clock that winded up and it would make noise.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.