Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What Is The Dumbest Thing You've Done?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Fire Alchemist
ok...i bumped into a wall coz i was looking at a really cute guy...it was crazy...
hitokiri
once when i was 17 i was driving along in my car and saw this hot chick... i started to check out her ass and accidentally dropped a cigerrete into my lap, causing me to curb my car and blow out 2 tires... RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER... but somehow i actually did manage to get her number......w
GuestHole
I bumped into a cute guy cause I was staring at a wall!
Fire Alchemist
LOLZ...my teacher cuaght meeh flirting...and she told the whole class...
xrninja
QUOTE(hitokiri @ Dec 14 2004, 11:46 PM)
once when i was 17 i was driving along in my car and saw this hot chick... i started to  check out her ass and accidentally drop a cigerrete into my lap, causing me to curb my car and blow out 2 tires... RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER... but somehow i actually did manage to get her number......w

i was going to say something but i think yours is far stupider. you crack me up laugh.gif
Bling_bling_Angel
I... was acting like a doofus in front of this really hot guy... sleep.gif
hitokiri
QUOTE(xrninja @ Dec 15 2004, 01:55 AM)
QUOTE(hitokiri @ Dec 14 2004, 11:46 PM)
once when i was 17 i was driving along in my car and saw this hot chick... i started to  check out her ass and accidentally drop a cigerrete into my lap, causing me to curb my car and blow out 2 tires... RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER... but somehow i actually did manage to get her number......w

i was going to say something but i think yours is far stupider. you crack me up laugh.gif

ahh... the follies of youth.... but i'm glad that i can bring joy into the lives of others with my nitzdickness
Fire Alchemist
i guy cuaght me starring at him...
Bling_bling_Angel
biggrin.gif No biggie...I do that alot...
Quistis88
hitokiri, you rock. biggrin.gif

Stupidest thing? Can't really think of anything at the moment.

But I periodically walk into fire hydrants. Not only walk, but I sometimes bike into them, too. Yeah, that's right. Laugh. tongue.gif
Carnal Malefactor
My memory is a muddle right now, but biting into that jalapeno the other day was pretty dumb...
Fire Alchemist
i bumped into a tree while riding my back because i was too busy spacing out...

anyways...i gotta jet...see ya lat people!
xrninja
oh, when i was in NY the summer after 7th grade, i was spinning in the glass revolving door of my hotel, and i was spinning really fast....and then i decided it was time for me to get out, but the glass was so clean and transparent that i "stepped out" too soon and i ended up whacking straight into the glass walls that encase the revolving door. so i smacked into the wall, and the door, still revolving, scraped me up and swept me out the opening, outside. so i was a crumpled little pile of dizziness on the ground, and lucky me, CATS or something was playing right next door and there was a ginormously long line trailing in front of the hotel, and they all watched me spin, smack, and fall out. and far too many of them started crowding around me, asking me if i was okay....and my parents were so mortified that my dad grabbed me by the back of the shirt, hauled me around a corner, and started yelling at me for being such an embarrassment to the family. and they never even asked me if i was okay >P then i had to spend the rest of my vacation with bruises on the right side of my face and forehead from the glass wall. and i'm a little phobic of revolving doors now.
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(xrninja @ Dec 15 2004, 07:25 AM)
oh, when i was in DC the summer after 7th grade, i was spinning in the glass revolving door of my hotel, and i was spinning really fast....and then i decided it was time for me to get out, but the glass was so clean and transparent that i "stepped out" too soon and i ended up whacking straight into the glass walls that encase the revolving door. so i smacked into the wall, and the door, still revolving, scraped me up and swept me out the opening, outside. so i was a crumpled little pile of dizziness on the ground, and lucky me, CATS or something was playing right next door and there was a ginormously long line trailing in front of the hotel, and they all watched me spin, smack, and fall out. and far too many of them started crowding around me, asking me if i was okay....and my parents were so mortified that my dad grabbed me by the back of the shirt, hauled me around a corner, and started yelling at me for being such an embarrassment to the family. and they never even asked me if i was okay >P then i had to spend the rest of my vacation with bruises on the right side of my face and forehead from the glass wall. and i'm a little phobic of revolving doors now.

I can't count the times I've injured myself on revolving doors. I hate the fucking things.
Lady Battousai
Accidentally mistaken a men's toilet for a lady's. They all gave me weird looks when I enter in and what's worse is I'm wearing a skirt at that time but my hair was really really realy short (almost bald)...and I think their minds made up- I'm just a young gay...

Err...I was 10 or 11 at that time.
telepika
OMG!!! Should I say it...

When I was in kindergarten, I followed this group of people on stage for seemingly no apparent reason. This was the Christmas play for our class so all our parents were there with their recorders and everything. Well I'd been needing to go bathroom for some time so in the middle of all the jumping and with everyone staring... I went #1 in front of everyone to see. I vaguely remember people laughing then my mom pulling me off to the bathroom then scolding me. The worst part is that... like... seven years later an old classmate of mine reminded me about it and told me his parents still have it recorded. I think my mom also still has pictures. And that is why I will forever hate my kindergarten school as well as performing on stage.
Quistis88
Not saving a big assignment that I was typing up, and then, 5 seconds later, there's a power outage. I'm sure that's something everyone can relate to.

And yes, revolving doors are scary. Especially the automatic ones.
Kihaku
hitokiri: poor you tongue.gif , but something good turned out of it too
Lady Battousai: That happened to me too! I was 15 or so... I never look where I'm going, almost everyone saw it!

otherwise I have done about a million dumb things in my life... crashing my bike(or someone else's) into things because I was daydreaming/in my thoughts biggrin.gif, having my money stolen... I guess the dumbest thing must be going to driving school. I was absolutely hopeless and I ended giving up... although it was good that I didn't endanger everyone (people told me that tongue.gif ) but I lost a lot of money....
telepika
Poor Kihaku... sad.gif
hagane_no_tokage
oh wow...i've done all kinds of stupid stuff...heh heh.... once i got into the shower with my socks on...i felt prety dumb about that one... i got lost in the macy's in NYC once... definitely felt stupid then... lost in a frigging dept store...i kid you not... dry.gif i've done the typical stupid stuff like lock my keys in the car, lock myself out of the house... oh, i've got a good one...once i was like about 9...i was in the kitchen with my mom and she was cooking stuff and i was...being stupid...and jumping all around cuz i was happy about what she was cooking, and i jumped up where i didn't realize she had opened a cabinet door and cracked my head good on the open door... nearly knocked myself out... it was...really funny once she ascertained i hadn't given myself a concussion.

i have a tendency to fall UP stairs...but i'm sure lost of people do that... unsure.gif right? ....right??? blink.gif i've walked into floor-to-ceiling glass doors before because i didn't realize there were doors there... oh, once i accidentally put my car key into my front door... i guess i thought i could...start up the condo?

but the stupidest thing i've ever done...? meh, prolly accepting a job at costco. that was reeeeally stupid. don't EVER work at costco, guys, it's horrible. i only worked there for about two months, but i'm still recovering from the mental trauma...

but that isn't funny. funny stupidest thing i've done...? i work at an int'l airport, and one time, i was on the phone with a friend of mine, and i had to make a boarding announcement for a flight... yes, you can see where this is going... i made the announcement, and then someone came up and distracted me, so when i went to get back on the phone to complain about what an idiot this guy who came and asked me some stupid question was...i said it into the loudspeaker phone instead of the telephone... so everyone in the terminal heard me call mr smith the passenger a moron.

luckily, management wasn't around that day...but needless to say, that guy was pretty pissed off... heh, it's funny now tho...
Le Monkey
probably when i was running acros country for my primary school abbout 8 years ago ,and i decided to take a short cut through a farm yard, ran round the corner and BANG!!! i hit a tracter. The tracter i hit had the spike for moving the hugh hay bales, stait into the top of my head and made a 1.5 inch hole, i fell over backwards and when i jumped back up i hit the spike again, i ducked under the spike only to find blood gushing out of my head. i got to the farm house to find that the farmer had seen it and out me in his car to go strait to the hospital. I had 3 stitches and i called my mum. Owwww, it hurt like hell.

Iv now had over 35 stiches abbove my neck for stupid accidents like that.
Also when i was younger i was given a beyblade and i decided to put razerbaldes on the edges. huh.gif i then proceded to make it spin right into my knee. 17 stices in my knee and i was banned from eva getting a beyblade again.

i am a stupid guy for hurting myself tongue.gif
Bling_bling_Angel
laugh.gif Hey, we're all humans!

ph34r.gif Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh shit... I juss remembered this helluvan embarrassing moment. I thought this lady was a Filipina friend of my mom's... I started belting off Tagalog on her, and she was like, "Ex~cuse me???? I'm sorry... I don't understand..."

*slaps forehead* I had the grace to apologize and explain though, but I was SO hella jakked up and embarrased... X///D

Note from Quistis: Merged posts. Don't double post! tongue.gif
Le Monkey
i just managed to singe all the hair off my freinds face!

ooops ph34r.gif
Fullmetal Elric
ok there are 2 hilarious things i did:

1. my friends and I were racing eachother on our bikes in the summer and i was winning and i turned to llok back at my friend and said " you suck you retard!!" and when i turned back i crashed into the back of a parked car, but not just a parked car. it just happened to be a jeep with the spare tire in th back. so after the bleeding i went home with a nice shiner on my eye

2. in fifth grade i was playing tag and i was running as fast as i could and i was looking to the side and i turned around and hit a pole and was knocked unconscious and sent home. when i got home i looked in the mirror and i had a bruise that was the shape of the pole. it was so funny
telepika
I always bump into stuff, I trip over stuff, I can't find stuff that's in front of my face, I look for things that I'm holding...

My sisters say I'm smart when it comes to books but dumb in real life. dry.gif

And when I was 8 years old I was watching the Lion King in the theater then I got scared. I got so scared I had to be taken out of the theater by my cousins. I got scared of the Lion King...
Ninie
I do really dumb things almost always. Usually because I forget something, like thinking before speaking/acting.
-Zhou Yu-
Is joining the Mafia and throwing a gernade in a restaurant and killing 4-6 people dumb?
hitokiri
QUOTE(-Zhou Yu- @ Dec 15 2004, 06:54 PM)
Is joining the Mafia and throwing a gernade in a restaurant and killing 4-6 people dumb?

only if you didn't get paid up front.....
-Zhou Yu-
Well I did get 600 dollars.
hitokiri
then it was dumb, you got ripped off......
Blade42
QUOTE(hagane_no_tokage @ Dec 15 2004, 02:57 AM)
i have a tendency to fall UP stairs...but i'm sure lost of people do that...  unsure.gif   right?  ....right???   blink.gif

actually my friend does that. A lot...

Stupidest thing i've ever done was...i can't think of a good one right now, but i went downstaris to get something, then i forgot what i went down to get, started walking in circles, then went back upstairs. Then I remebered what i was getting, and that same thing happens all over again.
Alchemist-Mage
I have to say the stupidest things I ever did are all the same, I tell some girl in public that I like her, she rejects me, and the rumors start flying all over and everyone knows that I got rejected and laugh at me because of it.
-Zhou Yu-
Well why did you asked her in public.
Quistis88
Because it's usually too obvious if you say to someone of the opposite gender that you want to "talk privately". Then, if your feelings aren't returned, they won't even show up in the first place.
Ninie
QUOTE(Blade42 @ Dec 15 2004, 07:37 PM)
Stupidest thing i've ever done was...i can't think of a good one right now, but i went downstaris to get something, then i forgot what i went down to get, started walking in circles, then went back upstairs. Then I remebered what i was getting, and that same thing happens all over again.

I always do that! >.<
Blade42
It makes me look stupid in front of my parents....and anyone else who just happnes to be there.
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Lady Battousai @ Dec 15 2004, 07:40 AM)
Accidentally mistaken a men's toilet for a lady's. They all gave me weird looks when I enter in and what's worse is I'm wearing a skirt at that time but my hair was really really realy short (almost bald)...and I think their minds made up- I'm just a young gay...

Err...I was 10 or 11 at that time.

I've done that before.

There's this cafe/bookstore on Newbury Street in Boston that I frequent. One time I had to use their bathroom, and it's one of those places where there's only one toilet per lavatory, so you need to get a key from the register. However, I saw that one was hanging on a hook right next to one of the bathrooms [there's a men's and ladies' room, with the signs above the door], so I grabbed it without making sure it was the right one, thinking, 'hey, cool... that's one less procedural detail for me'. So I go in there, doo my business, and when I come out 5 minutes later, a line has formed... consisting entirely of women... So I turn around and look up, and say aloud, "Ohhhh... <censored for the kiddies>..."

The worst part? I was on a date at the time. I suppose it could've been worse... the girl I was with could've been one of the ones standing in line... blink.gif

Note from Quistis: Added the censor. Watch that language, Bacon! biggrin.gif
GuestHole
It's no big deal. I've been to men's room before just to see how it looks like. I think in general it smells worse than women's room.
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(GuestHole @ Dec 16 2004, 02:03 AM)
It's no big deal. I've been to men's room before just to see how it looks like. I think in general it smells worse than women's room.

Because there are urinals, which we only flush about half the time.
-Zhou Yu-
@hole:I didn't know you where a girl.
GuestHole
I knew it wasn't just my nose.

@Zhou Yu: You mean me? I thought you found out long ago.
Ailuro
@Zhou Yu: You just realized?
Thievesvinegar
does gender really matter? esp in this forum?
-Zhou Yu-
Yes, it does.
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Thievesvinegar @ Dec 16 2004, 02:38 AM)
does gender really matter? esp in this forum?

Wait... so your parents never told you where babies come from? tongue.gif
Thievesvinegar
no. i had to figure it out myself.
Quistis88
My parents never told me either. I had to learn it from school.
Thievesvinegar
school wasn't exactly helpful, I hope i have it right...
GuestHole
I learned from watching cartoons that a bird dropped you off in front of someone's house when you're a baby.
Quistis88
I guess that explains why some people are more wacko in the head than others. Depends on whether you hit the porch steps with your head or not.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.