QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Dec 15 2004, 08:42 AM)
QUOTE(xrninja @ Dec 15 2004, 12:26 AM)
i find it oddly (maybe morbidly) fascinating, watching the blood when i get a papercut or scrape.
Hey, me, too . . .
I have this friend who is very disgusted and grossed out by bloody injuries and internal organs and the like.
And she wants to be a nurse. Heh.
As for me, that sort of stuff doesn't even make me flinch. I may frown a bit, but that's about it. Most of the time, I just go, "Hmm . . . interesting." Does that make me a morbid person?
I hope not... I would go 'Eeeeeeuw' maybe and look away, but I am also fascinated by little drops of blood coming out of small wounds. Err..
Ontopic! Thinking of what frightens me make me a very frightenend person
- Cancer and other incurable life sucking diseases.
- Dying slowly in pain
- with that: Being stuck in a burning building and being slowly consumed by fire.
- Having an accident and ending up in coma/ fully paralyzed
- Loosing my mom, dad and sister at once
- To discover that I suffer from illusions, schizophrenia,...
- it happens : being raped and stabbed to or almost to death.
- biochemical war
- Americans (just joking
I am also scared when I watch horror movies, and I hate being scared, so frankly, I'm like Harry Potter: what I fear most is fear itself.