Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What Is Your Greatest Fear?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
Synth Alchemist
My fears?

Ghosts
Tests
Dogs (principally rootweilers)
Assasins
American Army (?)
Molecular Alchemist
Loosing my twin sis....without her, i dont think i would ever be the same....it would be like a part of me has gone away sad.gif I can actually see myself going suicidal if anything happened to her....
Le Monkey
Loosing those close to me, apart from that I dont actually fear many things. XD
Soujirou
mmmmm.....

Tangerines
Le Monkey
QUOTE(Alchemist_of_Time @ Nov 27 2006, 03:17 PM) [snapback]478612[/snapback]
mmmmm.....

Tangerines

... W T H .. ?
000_neji
My fears:

Insects,snakes,wormies...and a lot more...
Bakka
um dying slowly and painfuly
~Wolven Alchemist~
My greatest fear is that I'm afraid of death/dying. I know it has to happen to everyone sometime, but I'm still afraid of it.
creations alchemist
i a huge fear of hights
Zeb
Flying
Failing a class. sad.gif
Stealth
My dad finding out i failed legal and physics.
Toby-Chan
I fear somehow becoming unable to use my eyes or my hands.

I fear facing various other disabilities as well, but those are the most unnerving, alongside the idea of being unable to walk.
ed's numbuh 1 fan
ahh my fears...
maybe some poisonus bug or spiders
losing my Grandma or my other familly members
and or my house burning down mellow.gif
BLue-FIsh
fears... making people sad, large bodies of moving water and sheep...
Stealth
QUOTE(Molecular Alchemist @ Nov 27 2006, 01:51 PM) [snapback]478447[/snapback]
Loosing my twin sis....without her, i dont think i would ever be the same....it would be like a part of me has gone away sad.gif I can actually see myself going suicidal if anything happened to her....

That is so sweet. This make me think why not no one else is thinking about there sibling.
Hanozo
Hmm I would say enraged girls who slap you (which actully hurts) By the way I never got slapped (besides my dad who woke me up by slapping which hurt) but my friend did for which is when I got my fear ph34r.gif

Other then that I mostly turn fear into excitement (<Can't spell).
Indignant Judgment
I'm afraid of the death of any of my loved ones, I know it will happen someday in the far future (I hope)but I am dreading when that has to happen.
Popogeejo
I fear the Dutch. They're all mad, ya know.
Densetsu_kid
QUOTE(Popogeejo @ Feb 27 2007, 09:48 PM) [snapback]510519[/snapback]
I fear the Dutch. They're all mad, ya know.

laugh.gif Second thought to that!

I also fear my mom when angry! Man moms can be so scary sometimes blink.gif
Kenji
when my nose bleed...
Densetsu_kid
QUOTE(Kenji @ Feb 27 2007, 10:09 PM) [snapback]510531[/snapback]
when my nose bleed...

How many fights do you get into Kenji

I am also scared of rejection.
Kenji
QUOTE(Densetsu_kid @ Feb 28 2007, 12:21 PM) [snapback]510544[/snapback]
QUOTE(Kenji @ Feb 27 2007, 10:09 PM) [snapback]510531[/snapback]
when my nose bleed...

How many fights do you get into Kenji

it is not becase of fighting...
Futhermore, I doesn't fight....I chop and slash...
My nose bleed once and the smell is soo...ewww >.<
After the blood dried...the smell of iron in the blood is so.... I cant describe it...
Elric13
I'm afraid of flushing toilets, as they might back up on me and overflow. That's what I'm afraid of.
Envy II
I wouldn't say it's my greatest fear... but bugs. They are like really gross.

I scream if one touches me... lol I can't help it... they're so disgusting!
The New Fullmetal Alchemist
Hm... greatest fear... I'd say death. Apparently it's not quite a normal fear for someone my age (at least, not a predominant fear), but there you have it... I'm always getting horrible nightmares, daydreams, etc. where I get in some horrible accident... *shudders*
Zee
QUOTE(The New Fullmetal Alchemist @ Feb 28 2007, 10:25 PM) [snapback]510992[/snapback]
Hm... greatest fear... I'd say death. Apparently it's not quite a normal fear for someone my age (at least, not a predominant fear), but there you have it... I'm always getting horrible nightmares, daydreams, etc. where I get in some horrible accident... *shudders*

Yeah...death is a biggie....but I try not to think about it XP nyah!

Anywho, my fear (besides the biggie) is probably.....sharks....in.....the toilet XD lol ("sharks live in water and there's water in the toilet--I rest my case" -clerks)

but no seriously...sharks scare the crap outta me o__o
ScarMySoul
My greatest fear is drowning in the ocean.. wacko.gif
InsaneFangirl
This was never a fear of mine before, but losing someone I need in my life. Not just through death, but betrayal or parting ways. Not being love anymore.

The police. O_O

Bees. I've never been stung, but my mom has really bad allergic reactions, and it might be genetic.

The weird side affects my medications give me.
Zee
QUOTE(InsaneFangirl @ Feb 28 2007, 10:57 PM) [snapback]511025[/snapback]
This was never a fear of mine before, but losing someone I need in my life. Not just through death, but betrayal or parting ways. Not being love anymore.

The police. O_O

Bees. I've never been stung, but my mom has really bad allergic reactions, and it might be genetic.

The weird side affects my medications give me.

LOL
I'm sorry that was a whole bunch of random emotions all put into one post (sad, traumatic, funny/random, ADD-ish)

sorry I'm laughing but I thoroughly enjoyed that post XD

I mean I'm not laughing AT you ^^; I'm just laughing at how you skipped around so much...not that ANY of that was funny O-O;;; ....sorry ^^; I'm so awkward
sweety_pie
^Please do not spam.

I fear heights... ladders, roofs, trees...etc.
Zee
QUOTE(sweety_pie @ Feb 28 2007, 11:02 PM) [snapback]511029[/snapback]
^Please do not spam.

sorry T-T I forget which thread I'm on sometimes

I also fear rejection and seeing all my friends and loved ones die sad.gif

oh and quick question: how do you delete posts?
Densetsu_kid
CLOWNS Those ugly, freakin' scary, psycho clowns. Whoever was like "Hey clowns are so cute we should put them to entertain kids" Was wacko.gif crazy in the head!
Kenji
QUOTE(Zee @ Mar 1 2007, 01:23 PM) [snapback]511042[/snapback]
oh and quick question: how do you delete posts?

Only Mods and Admins can delete posts...

----
I think now I fear the way of my friend's driving. He only apply the brake when the car is about 3 feet behind another car travelling at speed above 60kph!!!
Nekokitty
All my loved ones suddenly dying.

I also never liked clowns much. DX
Amalthea
-SPIDERSSSS!!
-Rats... kind of.
-Becoming physically disabled. Blind, deaf, crippled, anything.
The New Fullmetal Alchemist
Yeah, clowns are a little creepy, aren't they? Sometimes they're nice - like when it's retired people in cheap (read: hand-made, not store-bought) costumes who go to visit terminally ill children... The guys are especially funny, b/c you can tell they have no idea how to use make-up! laugh.gif Just thought I'd put that in. smile.gif

I'd have to agree with what the last lord-knows-how-many people were saying, about losing loved ones in a certain way... but I think that makes me want to cry more than it does *scare* me, but it's a fear nontheless...
Densetsu_kid
Ha today I found out that parents can be quite scary when they try to act like all cool. Y'know saying words like cool and dude biggrin.gif (No offense to all the parents out there smile.gif ) But my gosh they are freaky and scary mellow.gif
Emily_BrokenAngel
Well...
Im afraid of only one thing..... unsure.gif ......
SPIDERS!!!!!!!! X_X
I hate them....
I kinda cry baby when I see one... No matter the size... I hate them DX
I have Aracnophobia sleep.gif
animejunkie429800
I have a mutual fear of Oompa Loompas... The round-hideous-looking... things in Willy Wonka. >.<
Densetsu_kid
QUOTE(Emily_BrokenAngel @ Mar 1 2007, 08:52 PM) [snapback]511488[/snapback]
Well...
Im afraid of only one thing..... unsure.gif ......
SPIDERS!!!!!!!! X_X
I hate them....
I kinda cry baby when I see one... No matter the size... I hate them DX
I have Aracnophobia sleep.gif

Yep maademoiselle ditto that biggrin.gif Those things are just disgusting, with all those legs and oh my Tarantulas are just eeewww hairy and big NASTY and of course SCARY unsure.gif
Indignant Judgment
I'm with both Densetsu kid and Emily_BrokenAngel wacko.gif
yUme Of LiGhT
I fear worms..or any tiny-crawling-creatures..I'm afraid to be alone in a dark place where I haven't gone a lot..
Emily_BrokenAngel
QUOTE(ArmouredSoul @ Mar 1 2007, 11:59 PM) [snapback]511619[/snapback]
I'm with both Densetsu kid and Emily_BrokenAngel wacko.gif

n_
Well... Its good to know that Im not the only one here DX
(A spider "lands" on her shoulder)
Emily: mellow.gif ............... mellow.gif UUUU (Looks really scared her shoulder)
Emily: blink.gif Waaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Falls of the chair, stands up, runs away to the showers and you know the rest U///U
slayeralchemist
Needles mellow.gif, I might be able to endure the pain of getting bruises from skateboarding but a needle is just too evil.
alchemist x
ohmy.gif if i bent over and a billy goat ate my boxers
Densetsu_kid
Going to the Doctor, I hate the smell that you find in Hospitals.
Sacura
I have arachnophobia... so.. I'm afraid of spiders... That's why I KILL them in all computer games I play happy.gif *evil*
Elania Eless
I have 3 fears

1. spiders
2.heights
3. inclosed spaces

I hate them all.
slayeralchemist
Throwing up, hate that feeling you get.
Little Washu
I have quite a few fears. They're not in any order but here they are none the less.

1.) I hate spiders. Why? I don't know. I can never kill them either, I run away instead.

2.) Being under water/in deep water. I almost drowned once, and I just can't stand being under water. I can't even watch documentaries about it.

3.) Not being able to breath. I panick, and end up knocking myself out.

4.) Zombies. Curse you 'Shaun of the Dead'!

5.) Werewolves. My dad made me watch 'American werewolf in London' when I was 3 years old. Bad memories......
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.