Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What Is Your Greatest Fear?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
JBLchick
speaking in public
Suka
Ugh, I hate spiders with a passion. Im afraid of even the small ones...

But perhaps my worst fear is being alone. Im not a terribly social person, but I am very close to my friends, and I dont know what I would do without their support.
Chopper Enthusiast
I fear the unknown.
The softest noises in the middle of the night, the shadow that resembles some nightmarish creature, that sort of thing.
nakagos bunny
Not getting to see/be with Nakago for eternity (and I'm not kidding either).
DarkMetalAlchemist666
I have a great fear of drowning, a normal fear of spiders, and a small fear of heights.
Riza-Hawkeye
I'm afraid of drowing. I guess it's cause I'm afraid of lots and lots of water. I am not scared of things like death. I'm much more worried about what it is death brings along with it.
~*(Jaded)*~
After reading "The Giver", having some kind of utopia with little rights and the threat of euthanasia seems kinda creepy. unsure.gif
Riza-Hawkeye
QUOTE(~*(Jaded)*~ @ Oct 31 2005, 08:41 PM) [snapback]307496[/snapback]

After reading "The Giver", having some kind of utopia with little rights and the threat of euthanasia seems kinda creepy. unsure.gif

You too? I thought I was the only one.... blink.gif
Toby-Chan
QUOTE(nakagos bunny @ Oct 27 2005, 05:17 PM) [snapback]305277[/snapback]

Not getting to see/be with Nakago for eternity (and I'm not kidding either).

You have attatchment issues with a fictional rapist?

blink.gif

That's... kinda sad...
The Un-holy Alchemist
i hate big spiders, big heights, when people tels me to open up more and not knowing what life will bring
Connaz
sorry to break the theme of spiders but my greatest fear would be dying alone old and frail in an old persons home.
DustStorm
QUOTE(Connaz @ Nov 1 2005, 04:19 AM) [snapback]307746[/snapback]

sorry to break the theme of spiders but my greatest fear would be dying alone old and frail in an old persons home.

I'm afraid of spiders too.
~*(Jaded)*~
Err, but are spiders you greatest fear?
Dingbat
Falling is my greatest fear... Both in literal sense: e.g falling from staircase, etc and in metaphorical sense e.g demotion, bankruptcy, etc.

Aside from that I GREATLY fear spider. Ugh, I don't even wanna get close to one...
Aog
Im fear is really being mollested by a chcken.
the nightsmares that thought has given me are uncountable.
japaneseobesession
I HATE going down stairs T_T I don't know why

but it just freaks me out

even when just standing on a down escalator

I'm fine with going up, but not down
Yakushi_ Kabuto
I have a big fear of zombies. I am always looking for the best place to hide out when im in a new area if/when a zombie attack occurs.
japaneseobesession
I figured it out..! I'm afraid of heights!

.................but I go rock climbing a lot....

...and I've jumped off the high dive before...

I am so weird xD
mackhale13
Well I'm scared to become an outcast...
Sleeping Forest
...i am deathly afraid of dogs (like breda, lol)

and my PS2 breaking!!
ChocolateAlchemist
im afraid of my comp going psycho and losing all its files

i can't stand spiders *shudders*
siner
QUOTE(ChocolateAlchemist @ Jan 24 2006, 08:21 PM) [snapback]342588[/snapback]

im afraid of my comp going psycho and losing all its files

same here and my xbox breaking down
Master of Alchemists
dying a slow and painful death.
Smoke Alchemist
Just death in general here...I don't want to die O.o but I guess if I had to it would be with the least amount of pain/fear...
Dreakon
I'm not afraid of anything at the moment. Back in the day I used to freak out about thunderstorms (after we got a mini tornado through the neighborhood) but after that summer it pretty much went away. Now theres nothing really that completely scares the hell out of me.

EDIT: Oh, when I drive at night I tend to like, be extra cautious of deer after several near accidents! Extra cautious meaning... like... almost to the point of slamming the breaks if I think I see anything... lol. Good thing it's usually late at night when theres no one on the road. wink.gif
*~vachi~*
Im afraid of being (or been??my english sucks...) buried alive ph34r.gif , it freaks me out when I watch movies about it...
Also, lizards, cockroaches(sp?), spiders, black butterflies...o_0
well, maybe, almost every insect freaks me out... laugh.gif
Smoke Alchemist
QUOTE(Dreakon @ Feb 10 2006, 10:41 PM) [snapback]348648[/snapback]

I'm not afraid of anything at the moment. Back in the day I used to freak out about thunderstorms (after we got a mini tornado through the neighborhood) but after that summer it pretty much went away. Now theres nothing really that completely scares the hell out of me.

EDIT: Oh, when I drive at night I tend to like, be extra cautious of deer after several near accidents! Extra cautious meaning... like... almost to the point of slamming the breaks if I think I see anything... lol. Good thing it's usually late at night when theres no one on the road. wink.gif

So you are paranoid...not afraid laugh.gif
The Great Asparagus
hmmmm i suppose i'm not scared of death itself, but getting boiled to death is scary. yeah. i got that idea from taking a homunculus quiz that asked which death do you fear the most? XD aside from that, im also scared of outer space and aliens. and of course, the gingerbread man. i mean, what kind of freaky piece of dough comes to life and runs around, and then gets all soggy in the river? THAT is like the scariest story eeeverr.

however, i'm not afraid of animals or bugs. i mean, bugs are kinda cute, you know? it's not their fault that they have the awesome talent to run around really fast with cute googly eyes. ^___^
instantmirage
Marriage,

with whom i will be ?
is she ugly? is she beautiful?
wolfy519
My greatest fear is probley Praying mantis.They are just so creepy they hang around all over the place and after the female mates with the male the female bites the males head off and lays its eggs inside of him and to make matters worse they fly*gulp*
The Sin Envy
My greatest fear is ships, not the ocean, ships, the big ones, they just freak me out really bad, like the movie Ghost Ship, the only scary thing in that movie IS the ship. sad.gif
Taskinst
Before i use to be afriad of dying but not anymore, i understand now that everyone has to sometimes.
Am not really afriad of bugs and i never have because i grew up in islands where, if your lucky when you wake up in the morning a bug the size bigger than your hand is not lying down right next to u.
What am afriad of growing up and not finding that one person who will understand me. (am not talking about getting married) sometimes i feel like am just so alone..... sad.gif
Sharingan Serpent

I was always afraid of the dark and eversince my gran pasted on I'm afraid of losing other people I know and love...sleep.gif Whic is terryfying for me...
Petalchaser
...bees. i'm scared to death of them... people tell me to hold still if they're around, but i can't, i just bolt. people too. i'm very shy and i'd rather do just about anything than go somewhere there's a big crowd, including get stung by a bee.
KoKo Maies
Uncontrolable Water..
Like I'll take showers duhh lol but like if I'm in an ocean I'd be scared.

Water is like the most powerful thing ever...because if fire is deadly and water can put fire out..then..what about water!?!

No I am not paranoid...@.@-lol-
instantmirage
QUOTE(KoKo Maies @ Feb 23 2006, 08:51 AM) [snapback]353515[/snapback]

Like I'll take showers duhh lol but like if I'm in an ocean I'd be scared.

did u take a bath today ?
FMA-Freak
I'm scared of heights, rollercoasters, and garages. I had a nasty experience with one.
Sharingan Serpent
QUOTE(FMA-Freak @ Feb 25 2006, 01:21 PM) [snapback]354807[/snapback]

I'm scared of heights, rollercoasters, and garages. I had a nasty experience with one.

Garages... ohmy.gif care to tell what was the experiance or in other words what happened
Ailuro
Hm, don't know if I've posted this yet or not, but I have an actual fear of license plates. There's a traumatizing story that goes along with the fear. ph34r.gif
Sharingan Serpent
Really? What's so tramatising about a Liscene plate...would this have somethong to do with a Taxi Driver by chance?
Slashrose1010
QUOTE(instantmirage @ Feb 20 2006, 03:17 PM) [snapback]352389[/snapback]

Marriage,

with whom i will be ?
is she ugly? is she beautiful?

Typical guy. More afraid of marriage than death rolleyes.gif If you are planning on marrying someone and really love them, would it matter to you if they looked like Uma Thurman or if they looked like Star Jones?

@Aily: Errr... What's the story if I may ask...?

Dying alone of old age in a cabin in Manchester.

Edit: also, amounting to nothing in life
Hitel
Myself, sometimes i can't controll my thoughts.
Ailuro
QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Feb 25 2006, 01:13 PM) [snapback]354825[/snapback]

@Aily: Errr... What's the story if I may ask...?

When I was about 6 or 7 I was going to fly alone to Houston, Texas from Atlanta, Georgia. While we were waiting to board (we still had about 30 minutes before boarding started) we realized my grandmother didn't know which gate I was going to arrive at, so we had to call her. Unfortunately, we didn't have her number, so my mother and I ran out to the parking lot to get the number from the car. Along the way back, my mom completely slashed up the heel of her foot because of a license plate that was sticking out. At the time, I had no idea she got hurt. When we got into the airport I remember looking behind me and seeing this huge trail of blood. Then looking ahead seeing my mom limping holding her foot. It wasn't until we got back to the gate that my mom realized she was actually bleeding. And I don't know why I didn't put two and two together. But anyway, when we got a closer loook, she had a huge gash on the back of her heel that stretched about 4 inches up the back of her ankle. A few minutes later I had to board the plane, watching as some medical.. people.. were wheeling her away in a wheelchair. After I got on the plane, the injury is all I could think of. Just seeing all the blood over and over again in my mind. And I couldn't find out if she was okay until about 3 or 4 hours later. Pretty traumatizing for a six-year-old, don't you think? mellow.gif
Slashrose1010
>< Oh my, that is terrible. Heck, I would have been kinda freaking out if that happened today.
Sharingan Serpent

Oh my gosh... ohmy.gif Is she okay? I would've just screamed at the top of my lungs...
FMA-Freak
Oh, my experience with a garage hurt so much! I was pulling down the garage, and my fingers got stuck in the grooves. It completey flattened my 3 fingers and I couldn't write for a month. The sick part was that my fingernails fell off. It did grow back though. but I'm still scared of garages. I won't close them, or go under it when its closing. ( My garage is automatic, so it needs a clicker. Think about how it would fell like that!!)
Riza-Hawkeye
Ailuro's story is making me afraid of license plates also. ph34r.gif

My greatest fear would be dying alone in the middle of the Pacific Ocean (or any other ocean for that matter).
I'm also afraid of crack addicted burglars.
Ailuro
QUOTE(Greeneyes Alchemist @ Feb 25 2006, 02:53 PM) [snapback]354870[/snapback]

Oh my gosh... ohmy.gif Is she okay? I would've just screamed at the top of my lungs...

Oh no, she's fine. But the awesome thing is that even though it hurt, she was more interested in looking at the gash and watching it being sewed up. I didn't cry either. I just stared at it in disbelief. Perhaps I was too traumatized at the time. laugh.gif
Blood has never really affected me very much.
Sharingan Serpent
For some reason Blood hasn't really bothered me when I got my leg cut there was this huge slash...blood was coming out...All I did was smile...well I was until I noticed that a tear went down my face...happy.gif;;

And I know this may sound ubsurd but I'm also afraid of Jeovah's Witnesses' laugh.gif ;;

Don't ask...
NeoAsna 2.7
Die with regrets, beside that i fear of sleeping in the dark..heheh
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.