Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What Is Your Greatest Fear?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
hitokiri
nah that would just attract a whole different group of lesbians...
Bling_bling_Angel
@_@ Ugh, this makes me sick...
Quistis88
But it's always fun to be adventurous every once in a while. laugh.gif
telepika
Lesbian aren't that scary. Or maybe I'm just used to them, since I'm from Los Angeles. laugh.gif

You know what's scary, people with multiple piercings that completely distort their face. ph34r.gif
hitokiri
and lets not forget the occasional person with a tattoo on their face... unsure.gif
telepika
I've seen people on TV split their tongue in half then put piercings on it. That was scary!!!
Le Monkey
thats not too bad, at least im not scary anymore! smile.gif
telepika
Hmmm??? How were you scary... Oh yeah. I remember now. laugh.gif
alchemist x
seriously i really am scared of balloon animals big or small they scare the s#!& out of me i feel like flaming them when ever i see them

i know im pathetic.... and stupid blink.gif
anime_manga_fan
I fear Fire Drills, they go loud, and they scare me, cause I think its a REAL fire...

Dying Alone, Cancer (Some of my family members died from Cancer *cries* Well I never knew them, but ya get the picture), THUNDER AND LIGHTNING! I H-A-T-E Thunder storms! They are loud and scary, and I had this one scary dream when I was in a house and lighting hit us and we all died... ph34r.gif

A world without Anime or Manga, THAT would be scary. mellow.gif

The dark, I'm 12 years old and I'm AFRAID of the dark... People can be watching us you know... blink.gif

I also hate 'Ghosts'... They creep me out...

and Horror Movies

I got more but I can't remember them tongue.gif
Fresh_Coffee
I fear Bridges...... it's funny I'm not afraid of heights but afraid of bridges. Someone had to push me across the bridge........ and that's it. That and not being able to listen to music I think I would kill myself. Who could forget i'm afraid of Marlyin Manson or something? I forgot his name but his this rocker who freaks me. He sung that song the beautiful people or something.
Life to the Dead
i fear one strange thing:
having someone die at my hands
thats my only real fear, anything else i can get over.
telepika
"Someone dying at your hands?" You mean by or in your hands. Both would be pretty scary.

About lightning and thunder, I remember watching Unsolved Mysteries a long time ago and seeing this family and was constantly attacked by lightning. Every member of the family was struck or almost struck by lightning. One kid was even attacked inside his house! blink.gif
Felidae
QUOTE(telepika @ Jan 14 2005, 04:13 AM)
About lightning and thunder, I remember watching Unsolved Mysteries a long time ago and seeing this family and was constantly attacked by lightning. Every member of the family was struck or almost struck by lightning. One kid was even attacked inside his house! blink.gif

I've read a story about one guy who was struck by lightning on a sunny day, but INSIDE the house? What the...?

____

Okay, what do I fear...

- Dying. Doesn't matter how.

- Bugs. No, not insects, bugs as in... programming errors. Falling through the ground in games, stuff like that. Okay, I don't really fear them as I fear death, but for some reason they freak me out. I have no idea why... Really.

- Elevators. Not really the elevators themselves, but I don't trust those doors. dry.gif

And I think I'm a little paranoid, too... I always think there's someone behind me.
Le Monkey
yeah those doors are scary arnt they! dry.gif

Hehe, you do seem a little paranoid
eerabbit
im not really scared of anything its just stuff i stay away from...like religion and spiders
Slashrose1010
Greatest Fear = not living to the fullest

(Fullest = listening to music constantly, playing as many video games as possible, watching as much anime as possible, making quality over quantity friends, and having an awesome wife who enjoys anime as much as me smile.gif)
Le Monkey
ni8ce fear slash!

i have boring ones!
Cbibi_chibi
I'm scared of crowds. It's so bad. When I go to University in the morning, there are SO many people around... I start sweating and breathing hard, just like there isn't enough air; and those around... They're just TOO close to me =(
Black Rose
Drowning I think, oh yeah once I was given this psycho doll, it looked like a regular doll until it cryed!
Le Monkey
QUOTE(Black Rose @ Jan 18 2005, 03:15 AM)
Drowning I think, oh yeah once I was given this psycho doll, it looked like a regular doll until it cryed!

ph34r.gif Wow, thats a little creepy,

A live doll ph34r.gif
Evil Alchemist
I have several:
-Not being able to reach my father's expectations
-And seeing another dog get hit by a car

Yeah, I saw my own dog get hit by a car, thankfully she lived and she's sitting right next to me now. But then, two weeks later, I was in the car that hit a stray dog.
Chiyo
Now there's fears and phobias. My phobia is one of those idiotic ones that very very few people have so I won't say.

As for fear, clowns, dolls etc. All those things that do make us scared because they were innocent to us as children.
Although I like to be alone, complete isolation scares me.
~FMAgurl~
my worst fears are probably having someone i know and love die, me dying, and barfing. I absolutely HATE vomitting and would do almost anything to avoid it.
Thievesvinegar
spewing is pretty bad. I just hate that acid aftertaste.

I dont know if i said this already, probably did, but E.T. is still one of my fears, leftover from childhood. Of course, I don't run out of the room if i see him on anymore, but it's still uncomfortable.
alchemist x
I'm clostrophobic and arachniphopic
and I'm scared of crabs
ed's secret agent
Here's a list. Don't waste your time reading all of it.

heights
scary movies
dad
mom
rape
dieing a gruesome and horrible death
disease
hell
roy x ed in anime
lesbian ed in anime
mom catching me do naughty things
police
being poor
aliens [ 'cause of that fuking Species movie that I saw one scene of ]
Fs [grades]
guns pointed at me
me seeming to never have friends
being mentally sick
something killing me from the inside
surgery
doctors in general
talking... anything that shouldn't talk
sharks
snakes
worms
spiders
bugs

Now I seem wussy, don't I? sad.gif
Thievesvinegar
You live in a bubble don't you.
OGURA
I don't really have any worst fears, exept to loose my whole family and all people that I care for inside and not able to safe them. That's about it. My mom sais it's sin to throw yoursleft under the bullet for someone else, if you know you'r going oto die for them, she claimes it's like a sueside. But protecting people and die by accident it's not. I'm confuse, she stil haven't game me a streight answere, maybe she fears her self, knowing I would winningly jump under the bulelt for her. Oh well..
Toby-Chan
I can't think of a ton of things I really fear (Aside from primal fears like death). I have a lot of dreams that scare me. They mostly point toward a fear of being rejected, or becoming useless to others.

In all honesty, I fear my older sister. I still love her to death, but we have such a dangerous chemistry. Years ago our fights got really out of hand. I can't say I don't blame myself for most of it. Now she's getting married, and I'm a little worried that I might not be able to know her fully.

Ultimately, I guess it all comes down to me having a fear of rejection. I can't deny it. But I haven't let that fear get in the way of my activities, making friends, or being myself. I have a lot of friends who honestly love me for who I am, and I'm happy with that.

On the lighter side (Or darker if you view it that way); I'm severely creeped out by Otaku and wierd smelly fanboys. Yeeesh...
Username05
I don't think of fear much, so I don't realy have one...
I am not affraid much...
But I fear loseing my family.
Foolio
i fear public speaking. if someone put a gun down my throat and tryed to force me to give a speech or something, id rather take the bullet than talk
alchemist x
fear of drowning and I have before
Jaganshi
I fear the unknown. Yep.

Its like, the whole Bloody Mary thing. You know, people are always like "If you stand in the dark in front of a mirror and say her name a certain amout of times, you'll see her in the mirror.". Im too afraid to actually do that. It just freaks me out that it would work. I mean, I don't care if it DOESN'T work. Just the entire concept of it is scary. I don't know if its true or not, but Im not going to find out.

Or, like ghosts. I don't doubt theres ghosts on this planet amoung us, but I just don't want to Acknoledge it. I don't want to know that theres a crazy dead woman missing an arm and an eye that follows me around. You know, when you think something's behind you but you don't want to turn around.

I would rather not know how this stuff works, but be a little paronoid, than to read up on this kind of stuff, know everything about it, and be freaked out. I would just, rather not know. You get what I'm saying?
Prinz_Zoisit
QUOTE(Jaganshi @ Feb 8 2005, 11:14 PM)
I fear the unknown. Yep.

Its like, the whole Bloody Mary thing. You know, people are always like "If you stand in the dark in front of a mirror and say her name a certain amout of times, you'll see her in the mirror.". Im too afraid to actually do that. It just freaks me out that it would work. I mean, I don't care if it DOESN'T work. Just the entire concept of it is scary. I don't know if its true or not, but Im not going to find out.

Or, like ghosts. I don't doubt theres ghosts on this planet amoung us, but I just don't want to Acknoledge it. I don't want to know that theres a crazy dead woman missing an arm and an eye that follows me around. You know, when you think something's behind you but you don't want to turn around.

I would rather not know how this stuff works, but be a little paronoid, than to read up on this kind of stuff, know everything about it, and be freaked out. I would just, rather not know. You get what I'm saying?
[snapback]109457[/snapback]

wow.... this sounds so scary.... i'm not catholic.. but the thing with the mirror really scaries me.... it's like another ghost story from the Philippines. There, there are so many of these scary stories which most of the children fear...

and with the thing, that you won't turn araound.. it's the same like me sometimes.. especially in the dark, if you hear something behind you, but you are still trying to walk as slow as if nothing special is happening....
Mr Orange
Papercuts and narrow spaces. And needles. Hate needles. Even start to cry when I'm at the hospital when I'm there for a shot. Hate it.

Strangely I'm not afraid of death. if I die, I die, as simple as that, nothing I can do about it.
alchemist x
sand you call your self mr orange. If you cry because of needles you do not deserve the title mr orange
Prinz_Zoisit
i fear non-ending sorrow rather than death...
Jaganshi
I think that non-ending sorrow is worse than death. Cause, you only feel fear for like, two seconds then you die. Then you feel nothing. But non-ending sorrow can go on for an eternity, and you wish you were dead.
Toby-Chan
I have a new fear! College and any other post high-school plans.

;_; I don't wanna grow up.
Prinz_Zoisit
QUOTE(Jaganshi @ Feb 9 2005, 11:12 PM)
I think that non-ending sorrow is worse than death. Cause, you only feel fear for like, two seconds then you die. Then you feel nothing. But non-ending sorrow can go on for an eternity, and you wish you were dead.
[snapback]110195[/snapback]

doesn't the word "rather" mean "more"?^^;; sry for my english
shogunskey
My fear happens to be really high places, like 30 ft or more. blink.gif
Le Monkey
Thats normall though,
I dont like the dark, If im alone that is.. I love it when im out in the dark with friends...
Ryuji1314
I hate... nothing, I'm not really scared of anything, although I don't prefer sharks, and rattlesnakes. But besides that, I'm good... at least I hope I am
Le Monkey
Wait untill you find yourself in a traumatising situation, That will bring on a phobia...
Chiyo
*is reminded of hers* Grrr.

It's easy to explain those phobias that seem stupid. You have a terrible situation and your subconcious takes in one thing that was near you. Say for instance a woman is attacked by birds when she is little. As an adult she has a terrible phobia of feathers and doesn't know why. Simple as that. It can be anything.
Jaganshi
QUOTE(Prinz_Zoisit @ Feb 10 2005, 03:40 AM)
QUOTE(Jaganshi @ Feb 9 2005, 11:12 PM)
[snapback]110195[/snapback]

doesn't the word "rather" mean "more"?^^;; sry for my english
[snapback]110634[/snapback]

Oh! No no, you're right, it does mean more. I was just agreeing with you^^. Im sorry If I confused you...
Dark Alchemist1
my greatest fear is heights and spiders
WhiteMike
greatest fear is falling, doesn't matter what height or anything like that, I wont run to fast because im afraid to fall and hurt myself.
Elderberry
My greatest fears? ...heh, two things. sleep.gif The past...and love.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.