Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What Is Your Greatest Fear?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
hitokiri
IT... a stephen king novel that was made into a tv movie.... the monster/entity took the form of a demonic clown
Research Alchemist
"It" screwed up alot of people with the clown thing. i worked with a guy one summer who hated clowns with a passion b/c of it. well we didn't know it was as bad as he made it seem until a group of clowns came to visit and went upstairs to see him. his arms were flailing all about and everyone had to run out as fast as they could. the guy was a pretty big dude so it was scary to see him running through the group of clowns in a panic attack. but clowns never came to visit after that.

and i got tackled to the ground b/c he thought i invited them ... which i didn't
Quistis88
Wow. Seems scary. I want to see IT now.
Shirei
QUOTE(hitokiri @ Dec 16 2004, 02:57 PM)
QUOTE(Shirei @ Dec 16 2004, 04:53 PM)
My greatest fear...ok, don't laugh at me..but it is..clowns Yes, I am terrified of them.  sad.gif  mad.gif *stabs a random clown*

just one question....how old are you?

cause i have this personal theory that alot of people that are in thier twenties now are afraid of clowns cause of seeing IT when they were kids

Hey, I thought IT was funny....but still..I'm almost 17...next saturday I'll be 17 I mean, rolleyes.gif tongue.gif
hitokiri
w.... i have a similar reaction to mimes, not that i'm afraid of them. i just hate them all SO MUCH.... one time in college this mime wouldn't stop annoying me while i was waiting for bus... i asked him multiple times to get away from me but that freak just kept miming that glass box thing at me, suffice it to say i was forced to break his vow of silence.... as well as other things.....
Carnal Malefactor
Mimes themselves aren't scary... The fact that people pay them for what they do is.
Riza Babe
my fear is Legolas and Horo Horo never existing!! :*(
Quistis88
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Dec 16 2004, 03:12 PM)
Mimes themselves aren't scary... The fact that people pay them for what they do is.

Agreed.

And the glass box thing is so overdone. Can't the mimes think of anything new?
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Riza Babe @ Dec 16 2004, 10:16 PM)
my fear is Legolas and Horo Horo never existing!! :*(

The phrase 'get over it' comes to mind...
telepika
If you think you've got guts, check out this website: Really Scary Site

Check out the gallery, but the scariest... the true stories. Especially the one the owner of the site wrote... Had me hiding under the covers for months. Never got over it actually.
Quistis88
I'm reading that story now. The little black imps he mentioned . . . I immediately got a picture of those little Heartless things from Kingdom Hearts. biggrin.gif
Research Alchemist
It's a pretty interesting site, i probably wont' read it alone. but the pictures i am a little iffy on. i did photography in school for a while and some of those shots me and my friend's could probably do. not that i am saying ghost don't exist, b/c for all i know they do, i haven't seen anything to prove or disprove it to me. but the pictures just never scare me, i'll look through them more later though when i get some time to see if i can find one to freak me out ^^

but the stories ... eh i probably don't need to read any of those ... i am pretty jumpy most the time heh.
Cloud28
my greatest fear would be that i broke my hard drive..lol
telepika
Yeah, I thought KH too when I read about the black imps. Think Square got the idea from a legend or something?

And about the pics, they're not too frightening. Well most of them.
Spoiler: (Click here to Display)
*Shivers*

Well enjoy people. I found that site 2 days before Halloween because I wanted to scare myself. Needless to say, it worked. ph34r.gif
ἀρχή
Greatest fear: to have to go back to High School

I had a nightmare where I had to go back to High School because my transcript was lost and they couldn't prove that I actually graduated. I remember in my dream arguing with the guidance counselor telling him that I had graduated from college and been to graduate school already. He told me that it would all be void if I didn't go back to high school.

I woke up in a sweat after going to my first day of classes in my dream....a true nightmare. The dream has not become recurring and I hate it. I had a continuation of the dream recently. It feels so real and scares the life out of me!
Thievesvinegar
QUOTE(Alchemist-Mage @ Dec 16 2004, 09:27 AM)
I'd have to say that my greatest fear is living life without love sad.gif

livin your fear, it's not too bad.
Carnal Malefactor
Right now, I'm pretty afraid of what's going on with my groin.

...god, I hope this is just a strain...
Thievesvinegar
worked too much?
Carnal Malefactor
unsure.gif don't know how to answer that...
Research Alchemist
livin your fear, it's not too bad.

Right now, I'm pretty afraid of what's going on with my groin.

...god, I hope this is just a strain...

I don't know, livin that fear doesn't sound too good to me.
telepika
Don't take it literally, Research. That's just Thieves joking around... hopefully.
Gashole
I don't think Thieves is known for joking. huh.gif
Ailuro
More like cruel humor.

My worst fear is being an outcast, people looking down at me and underestimating my potential, and being left behind.
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Dec 17 2004, 04:40 AM)
More like cruel humor.

My worst fear is being an outcast, people looking down at me and underestimating my potential, and being left behind.

You definitely would not enjoy being me, then...
Gashole
Aw.

I personally don't mind any of that. If people look down at me and underestimate my potential, then it only means I don't have to do my best.
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Gashole @ Dec 17 2004, 04:44 AM)
Aw.

I personally don't mind any of that. If people look down at me and underestimate my potential, then it only means I don't have to do my best.

Dear god, log out, or change your sig! That photo of Bush raises my blood pressure to unhealthy levels. mad.gif
Quistis88
Just looking at it makes me feel . . . ick.

But I think that's what Gashole is trying to do. tongue.gif
Fire Alchemist
QUOTE(Gashole @ Dec 16 2004, 09:44 PM)
Aw.

ahhhhhhhhhhh he smiling at meeh! (*cough* this is mean...)
hitokiri
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Dec 16 2004, 11:47 PM)
QUOTE(Gashole @ Dec 17 2004, 04:44 AM)
Aw.

Dear god, log out, or change your sig! That photo of Bush raises my blood pressure to unhealthy levels. mad.gif

its those eyes you look into them and you can see the evilest things in the universe.... genecide, torture, sinbad's carribean comedy tour.....
Quistis88
QUOTE(hitokiri @ Dec 16 2004, 09:49 PM)
its those eyes you look into them and you can see the evilest things in the universe.... genecide, torture, sinbad's carribean comedy tour.....

Hee hee, Sinbad . . . laugh.gif
Ailuro
Is everyone here against Bush? unsure.gif
Tsutomu Saishuu
My greatest fear is being bored >_>.
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Dec 17 2004, 04:57 AM)
Is everyone here against Bush?  unsure.gif

I would hope...
Gashole
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Dec 16 2004, 09:57 PM)

Are you not?
hitokiri
QUOTE(Tsutomu Saishuu @ Dec 16 2004, 11:58 PM)

then join in on the insane plot induced fun of the official royal thread of the queendom.... biggrin.gif
Fire Alchemist
QUOTE(Tsutomu Saishuu @ Dec 16 2004, 09:58 PM)

one of my friends' greatest fear is me being bored...(reason: I play with knives....)
Quistis88
Plot-induced or plot-induced without the L?
Gashole
QUOTE(hitokiri @ Dec 16 2004, 09:59 PM)
then join in on the insane plot induced fun of the official royal thread of the queendom.... biggrin.gif

I thought the thread indicates boredom.
hitokiri
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Dec 17 2004, 12:00 AM)
Plot-induced or plot-induced without the L?

w.... laugh.gif
Ailuro
QUOTE(Gashole @ Dec 16 2004, 08:59 PM)
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Dec 16 2004, 09:57 PM)

Are you not?

Aye. I'm not.

>>
Gashole
Join the club. biggrin.gif
Carnal Malefactor
UNCLEAN! UNCLEAN!
Ailuro
QUOTE(Gashole @ Dec 16 2004, 09:04 PM)
Join the club. biggrin.gif

You're not against Bush as well? o_o
Quistis88
I do believe Gashole is being sarcastic. Maybe sincerely so.
Gashole
When am I not sincere? unsure.gif
Ailuro

Alright. I'm confused now.
Gashole
< Will vote for Bush if he could run again.
Carnal Malefactor
...would you mind me asking why?
Gashole
Why not? He rocks my socks.
Udon
<---would vote a dead cat over George Bush, but I hope you don't hold that against me.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.