Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone Planning To Kiss Someone...
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
Kihaku
Shamangirl: no worries, you're still young and you know what friendship can develop into later on biggrin.gif Friends is good at least! (I never even got that far with my crushes...)
Riza Babe: heh... great idea.. oka I said that I wasn't that into it... oh well with fictional characters tongue.gif ... it would be:
Trunks, Tasuki, Kaiba, Bakura, Ryuichi, Hiro, Tatsuha, Tsuzuki, Dark, Krad, Miroku, Sesshoumaru tongue.gif, Hasunuma, Kyo, Shigure, Sano...and the list goes on *evil laughter*
Riza Babe
lol nice selection of boys u wanna kiss tongue.gif *thinks* oh yeah *Cough* Horo *Cough* Horo is the cutest tongue.gif *Cough* *Runs for it before being killed by Kihaku and anime lover girl*
hagane_no_tokage
yeah, let's just have a big bishounen/bishoujou xmas party and we can smooch em all! laugh.gif invite everybody! *gets the punch bowl*
Kihaku
Riza Babe: *brandishes lightning staff* just kidding tongue.gif Sure Horohoro is cute biggrin.gif .. If I was about 12 I'd also have listed Lyserg tongue.gif oh well, I would have listed many more, but I didn't want to go too overboard and wouldn't remember everything anyway tongue.gif

tokage: Yay! biggrin.gif *thinks of possible place for the party*
Goha
If I could kiss someone from my favourite characters, that would be:

Cloud Strife (firstly!)
Ashley Riot
Vincent Valentine
Al & Ed, of course
Zidane Tribal (oh, yea!)
Jin from Samurai Champloo (but he would not want me to, I think...)
Solid Snake! (if he would stop smoking...)
Kenshin (Sugar!)
Zell Dincht

It'll be a long list, I'm gonna modify it from time to time. Ah, dreams... Such a wonderfull thing...
Bling_bling_Angel
wink.gif On this forum...? I'd kiss... Bacon and Defining Mind... No one but the best... tongue.gif
Le Monkey
hopefully the girl who i am abbout to ask out, rolleyes.gif

Lets hope!
definingmind
On this forum...? I'd kiss... Bacon and Defining Mind... No one but the best...

ohmy.gif so long as you keep Bacon first on that list Angel. laugh.gif
me, I might give one of my very close female friends a welcome home kiss on the cheek. I wouldn't want to kiss them on the lips unless I knew a deeper relationship would work.
Research Alchemist
kissing .. nah i won't kiss anyone until i get a girlfriend. people have tried, i just don't allow it. well my little 5 year old cousin likes to give me kisses on the cheek. but she's family so that's ok. and i rather her cover me in slobber than pinch me like normal ...
Bling_bling_Angel
QUOTE(definingmind @ Dec 15 2004, 12:17 PM)
I wouldn't want to kiss them on the lips unless I knew a deeper relationship would work.

*nods head solemnly* That is SO time-proven and true... I remember once, there was this really ditz of a girl... well, she started making out with this guy and it didn't end up too well. She got pregnant and he lefy her... ouch... ph34r.gif
Lady Battousai
I've never kiss anyone before on the lips and never intend to.

I heard mistletoes' are poison plants. Or maybe I'm just plain dumb...

Anyway, I never seen one either.
definingmind
*nods head solemnly* That is SO time-proven and true... I remember once, there was this really ditz of a girl... well, she started making out with this guy and it didn't end up too well. She got pregnant and he lefy her... ouch... ph34r.gif

GUys that do that to the ladies sould be drug out into the street and shot. Or at least have the child dumped onto them. dry.gif

@ Researcher: LOL! I love the sig!
Thievesvinegar
QUOTE(definingmind @ Dec 16 2004, 11:07 PM)

GUys that do that to the ladies sould be drug out into the street and shot. Or at least have the child dumped onto them. dry.gif

@ Researcher: LOL! I love the sig!

child dumped on him? Please, i beg of you to treat children with more love, they do not deserve to be dumped.
definingmind
Kay, then their care should be entrusted to a legal and fully capaible guardian. ph34r.gif

EDIT-forgot to add loving into that list tongue.gif
Thievesvinegar
ah, you mean the foster system...riiight as if foster care is a GREAT step up.

Kids, just don't reproduce. Seek permission beforehand.
Quistis88
I'm inclined to think that kissing is overrated.
xrninja
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Dec 17 2004, 01:27 AM)
I'm inclined to think that kissing is overrated.

i tell myself that, but i'm pretty sure part of it is just me being bitter rolleyes.gif
Bling_bling_Angel
Kissing is actually nice... that is, if the person you're kissing is someone you love and loves you back...
Le Monkey
didnt work, ah well. always next decade< sad.gif
hagane_no_tokage
QUOTE(Thievesvinegar @ Dec 17 2004, 12:23 AM)

BOL, yes, children, the lesson is, 'don't breed'.
Le Monkey
QUOTE(hagane_no_tokage @ Dec 17 2004, 02:54 AM)
QUOTE(Thievesvinegar @ Dec 17 2004, 12:23 AM)

BOL, yes, children, the lesson is, 'don't breed'.

biggrin.gif

Good lessen
-=] AkunoToraNo Ouji [=-
Gonna kiss the gf multiple times biggrin.gif and... .maybe let my mom kiss me on the cheek? errr no scratch that idea dry.gif
GuestHole
QUOTE(Bling_bling_Angel @ Dec 17 2004, 02:21 AM)
Kissing is actually nice... that is, if the person you're kissing is someone you love and loves you back...

You broke the rule!
Fullmetal Elric
i've honestly never been kissed...kind of sad for a 16 year old guy. im not bad looking or anything or really annoying for that matter, just waiting for the right time i guess huh.gif
Riza Babe
im waiting for the right time till Horo Horo becomes a real person tongue.gif
lime_chan_the_wannabe_alchemist
QUOTE(Riza Babe @ Dec 17 2004, 11:16 AM)

I love your avatar and sig. banner ^^*Whee Legolas!*,hmmmmm.......I guess I'll kiss my plushie lol
Riza Babe
heheh thanks^^ what pic is your pushi? ed or roy or anyone else
Tanuki
nope not planning to kiss a girl not that I have a girl to kiss but still.....
Quistis88
QUOTE(Fullmetal Elric @ Dec 17 2004, 10:51 AM)
i've honestly never been kissed...kind of sad for a 16 year old guy. im not bad looking or anything or really annoying for that matter, just waiting for the right time i guess huh.gif

If it's sad for a 16 year old to have never been kissed, then I'm even more sad.
GuestHole
QUOTE(Riza Babe @ Dec 17 2004, 11:16 AM)

Then let's all wish upon a star.
Lady Battousai
Honestly guesthole...ahahahahhaha...you are funny sometimes...
Blade42
QUOTE(Tanuki @ Dec 17 2004, 11:43 AM)
nope not planning to kiss a girl not that I have a girl to kiss but still.....

Same here.
Bling_bling_Angel
*hugs Blade and Elric* Awww, guys... it's o~kay... biggrin.gif
Le Monkey
QUOTE(Fullmetal Elric @ Dec 17 2004, 10:51 AM)

i hope its not sad, that would make me sad, im not sad, im chirpy,most of the time,
Alphonse
If I can, I'm going to trick my long time crush and coincidently a good guy friend to stand under the mistleto at the Band Christmas Dance on wednesday. ^^ *does funky dance*
kenny
huhu good luck ^^

as for me... My girlfriend lives 5000 killometres away from me so... I'll have to wait eastern when I can buy the airplane to finally see here...

so... no kisses this Xmas sad.gif
Udon
At least you have a girlfriend... dry.gif

Sorry, I should stop pouting...
Fire Alchemist

no it's ok if you put. Enjoy the lovely art of pouting. happy.gif (Tho I barely pout)

My girlfriend lives 5000 killometres away from me so... I'll have to wait eastern when I can buy the airplane to finally see here...

I will pray for you... blink.gif ...jk...I'm sure oneday you will be able to buy an airplane to see ur girl...
xrninja
QUOTE(Udon @ Dec 20 2004, 08:40 PM)
At least you have a girlfriend... dry.gif

udon, how old are you? just curious tongue.gif
Udon
I'll be 18 in a few months, so...yeah, I guess I have the rest of my life to worry about. sad.gif
xrninja
QUOTE(Udon @ Dec 20 2004, 09:00 PM)
I'll be 18 in a few months, so...yeah, I guess I have the rest of my life to worry about. sad.gif

me too! i'll be 18 in march. we'll both be date-less, then tongue.gif
edsgirl
Aww poor baby! Don't worry there will be plenty of drunken kisses when you get to college, if you plan on going!
l|Kouga|l-Youkai
If i was a mod i would close this thread, I mean really who is ever gonna meet up with each other and kiss?
xrninja
it's talking about people you want to kiss in real life, not people from the forum.
l|Kouga|l-Youkai
Good *feedle position*
xrninja
QUOTE(l|Kouga|l-Youkai @ Dec 21 2004, 12:57 AM)
Good *feedle position*

do i even want to know what the "feedle position" is?

no, probably not. *shuts up*
Thievesvinegar
fetal position is comfortable. It's what i did hiding from my grandmother.
l|Kouga|l-Youkai
It's when you grab you legs and suck on your thumb and rock back and forth
Quistis88
QUOTE(l|Kouga|l-Youkai @ Dec 21 2004, 01:09 AM)

What, "feedle"? Wow, new word, new inside joke.
xrninja
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Dec 21 2004, 01:15 AM)
QUOTE(l|Kouga|l-Youkai @ Dec 21 2004, 01:09 AM)

What, "feedle"? Wow, new word, new inside joke.

....new conversation topic as the GP sups on tean and ceriusly during lunchbreaks and SSS parties....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.