Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where Do You Like To Be Most Of The Time?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Fire Alchemist
ok meeh like mah room...I stay in my room 24 hours a day...just kidding...I just spend most of mah time in my room. laugh.gif
Quistis88
My room, because that's where my bed, my computer, and my food are. Either that, or school.
hitokiri
*squints eyes in suspicion*

so you're the one that's being goin through my trash.... i'm not falling for this trick!!! if you want to stalk and kill me, you'll have to do the research on your own!!!!
Blade42
I stay in my room ....for about the whole day, everything I need to live is in there.
Lady Battousai
I thought we had this kind of topic sometime ago?...it was some random topic and a game called..."ABC game" or something like that. Or either my memory is getting rusty...
mistress_aya
Last week, it was final projects for college... 24/7

Now... it's tieing up the DSL line so my elder brother can't play PSO, mwahhahahahahaha! *grins devilishly*
Bling_bling_Angel
QUOTE(Lady Battousai @ Dec 13 2004, 07:25 PM)
I thought we had this kind of topic sometime ago?...it was some random topic and a game called..."ABC game" or something like that. Or either my memory is getting rusty...

VERY rusty, little sister... Take some rest... do you good... *hugs Lady B*
Fire Alchemist
My room is like teh best place in the world.
mei_tenshi
I'm seeing a correllation between us all...

Yeah, I like being in my room, too. It's pretty much self-sufficient. I can lock myself up in this little corner of my house, because there's a bathroom connected to my room.

Now all I need is a fridge.
GuestHole
I like to climb to the top of my roof and wonder how my cat does it. I can barely walk there out of the fear normal people have of falling down and breaking my neck.
Bling_bling_Angel
I love being in my room... except now, it's too cold there, so I stay in my parents' room where there's heater... ^^
Fire Alchemist
my room is teh bomb! XD...I just like my room too much...I mean..a got a TV a DVD player A computer everything I need to live!
edsgirl
I'm usually at work, unfortunately. But I got a make a living somehow. Other than that I'm chasing my kid out of my room and back into his.
Asakura_yoh
my house's living room.. -.-;; My room got nothing except books and bed.. -.-;;
Fire Alchemist
ooh...my room rox!...I got all the my fave books and mangas...and I got my anime collections here...it's just plain awesome...BTW- I have mah own bathroom!
Bling_bling_Angel
Do you have a Romeo+Juliet balcony?
Fire Alchemist
no that's one thing i dont have sad.gif
Bling_bling_Angel
We can't have everything, sis...
Fire Alchemist
yep that's very true...and very sad...
Zio
I would like to be in my room most of the time. It has my bed, my TV, my laptop, my books, my games and some food. Now all I need is a bathroom and my girlfriend and I'm set for life.
sasuki_604
QUOTE(Zio @ Dec 13 2004, 09:49 PM)
I would like to be in my room most of the time. It has my bed, my TV, my laptop, my books, my games and some food. Now all I need is a bathroom and my girlfriend and I'm set for life.

Your room sounds very nice!
I want a T.V. in my room! haha Then I'd slack off even more... tongue.gif
mistress_aya
Yeah, must be nice to have all that stuff in your room, hee hee... All I've got in an old mono TV and sattelite reciever. But the one thing I need the most, especially in the winter, is a heater. It's so freakin' cold in my room... *shivers*
Bling_bling_Angel
My room's tiny, but it's verrrry girly and prettyand cozy... ^^
Quistis88
My room is . . . not girly, nor is it er, "boy-y". It's just organized. People might even mistake me for a prude.

Wait.
Gashole
I think what you're trying to say is that your room is just plain and lack posters and other crap. At least that's how mine looks.
Bling_bling_Angel
*deep breath* O~kay... think "pink, flowers, stuffed-toys, dolls"... ye~ap, my room...
Quistis88
QUOTE(Gashole @ Dec 13 2004, 11:35 PM)
I think what you're trying to say is that your room is just plain and lack posters and other crap. At least that's how mine looks.

Actually, I have 2 wallscrolls up, plus a poster of a Chinese watercolor painting, an FMA poster, and another poster of Van Gogh's "Starry Night".
Gashole
Never mind then. My room must be the plainest on Earth. I'm not a very creative person.
sasuki_604
QUOTE(Gashole @ Dec 13 2004, 11:37 PM)
Never mind then. My room must be the plainest on Earth. I'm not a very creative person.

Are you sure?
Your comments are always very creative! smile.gif
Carnal Malefactor
I have more posters than I have room for...

Of course, if I were to eliminate the gaps between them, I'd have a lot more room, but I do like knowing that there is still a wall under there... Hang on, I'll go take a picture.
Bling_bling_Angel
I don't do posters, no... I have a sash-thingy from a parade that I hung up... and uh... my mini cork-board that has Christian Dior clippings on it... laugh.gif
Gashole
QUOTE(sasuki_604 @ Dec 13 2004, 11:39 PM)
Are you sure?
Your comments are always very creative!  smile.gif

Well, due to lack of space, I have a sofa for a bed, but other than that, there are only the desk and the lamp and the usual stuff.
Thievesvinegar
gas, i like the view from the roof too especialy on a breezy day. i go up there when don't want to be disturbed, the balcony is a fav. place of mine to sleep. outside the home....musums/galleries and wherever i go to mt.bike.
Gashole
What kind of view do you have on your roof top? The most interesting I get is the neighbor's dog barking at the birds.
Carnal Malefactor
IPB Image
IPB Image
Thievesvinegar
whats that trophy for?

on my roof, i dont look down, i look up.
Bling_bling_Angel
blink.gif Great SCOT, Bacon... talk about... uhh... full coverage...
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Thievesvinegar @ Dec 14 2004, 06:48 AM)
whats that trophy for?

on my roof, i dont look down, i look up.

It's a very old baseball trophy... I think I was like 13 when I won it.
xrninja
i'm always holed up in my room smile.gif veeery tiny though. two bookshelfs, my desk and laptop, and small table for my scanner, my dresser and my bed (two mattresses because i'm tall and stretch out when i sleep, and this way my toes can poke over the edge of the endboard thing), a bulletin board i made (foamboard + cloth + glue gun + ribbon + tacks), a collage my friends made for my 15th birthday, and a poster (with one side with the 150 original pokemon and the other side with a got milk? one with cookie monster and a lot of cookies that i got at the smithsonian). i have a vangogh print stashed somewhere as well (i wanted starry night or the sunflowers, didn't have time to search for either at musee d'orsay or louvre so i just grabbed one), but i'd only take my lovely reversible poster down if i had a nice fma poster or something to replace it with, hint hint penguin wink.gif my parents don't really let me decorate my room, anyway. it cycles between freakishly neat and sort of messy.
Quistis88
I think I will post pictures of my room as well. If I can find my camera.
mistress_aya
Whoa... lots and lots of posters... o.O

my room consists mostly beige and light blue stuff... but my walls have an assortment of posters, a wallscroll, collectors plate ads and newspaper clippings. x.x All creatively used to cover up a bunch of holes my eldest brother punched in when he was 17 and resided in the room.
Carnal Malefactor
I actually paid for maybe 3 of those. I used to get a lot of promo junk in the mail back when I was writing music reviews. I quit that racket and never looked back.

The Return of the King poster, I got by being in the right place at the right time. We got 3 of them at my college newspaper office for free, and I grabbed one. Those things go for upwards of $30 on ebay now. biggrin.gif
sasuki_604
Nice posters!
My room is rather plain. My mom doesn't like me to put up posters in my room. dry.gif
GuestHole
If y'all have the time might as well post your handwriting. I'm more interested in that than in your rooms.
mistress_aya
QUOTE(GuestHole @ Dec 13 2004, 11:57 PM)
If y'all have the time might as well post your handwriting. I'm more interested in that than in your rooms.

well, that could be arranged, but I don't think everyone wants to read a rant I wrote during english class one day. ^^;
Quistis88
I found my camera. Please don't mind the horrific quality. My room is actually much brighter.

The Bed & Stuff
Ignore the floral blanket and curtains. Mother made those for me, and since she comes over every week, it's kind of mean not to use them. In the picture you can see the FMA poster and the Van Gogh.

Desk Area
My work area at any given time. I don't have to clean it because it's always clean. Chinese watercolor painting poster can be seen, and my two printers.

This is where I hang out most of the time.
GuestHole
Whoa, fancy desk. ph34r.gif
Quistis88
Thanks. I put it together myself. As in, it came with all the pieces and I had to assemble it. Hammers are so fun.
Fire Alchemist
woah...nobody wants to see mah room!...I will say one thing bout it...I have a trunks and a DBZ group wallscroll...I also have a Kurama poster...trust me u people dont wanna see the other parts of mah room...it's scary!
Quistis88
Scare us.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.