Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What Do You Look For In A Girl/boy?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
Indignant Judgment
What I look for in a girl is that she be somewhat attractive, Funny, Kindhearted, Sweet, and Won't cheat on me happy.gif
Densetsu_kid
QUOTE(ArmouredSoul @ Feb 25 2007, 10:44 PM) [snapback]509574[/snapback]
What I look for in a girl is that she be somewhat attractive, Funny, Kindhearted, Sweet, and Won't cheat on me happy.gif

My friend don't we all look for that wink.gif I hope that you find her soon, that is if you haven't found her already smile.gif

The kind of girl that attracts me is the one that is smart, and all of those qualities that Armouredsoul mentioned above. And I also love mysterious girls wub.gif

The great thing is that I already found her I just hope that I'll get the courage to let her know smile.gif
Indignant Judgment
The great thing is that I already found her I just hope that I'll get the courage to let her know smile.gif

Thats great Densetsu Kid i wish you good luck with that happy.gif
cutie
love in his mind, kindness in his heart, innocence in his face, truth in his eyes and feeling of sacrifice for anyone in his soul.....that's the one for me...well, it is good if this happens...

well, also, someone who is kind, admiring, truthful, funny, makes people happy, isn't bad and who is perfect for me (kinda me likey...tongue.gif)

haha
Dark Butterfly Demi89
i like him to be fuuny, super nice, a really person, interesting, fun to talk to, makes me smile no matter what, makes me so happy just by standing next to me or inspires me...basically I'm describing someone I already know wub.gif he already knows laugh.gif
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
I like tall, cute, smart, and funny Guys. Also it would be nice if he could play the guitar, since i can't lol. Has he to be able to make me smile and he has to be fun to talk to happy.gif. Also most guys love sports and video games, so i don't think i need to say that lol laugh.gif .

(Hope everything works out for you Densetsu_Kid wink.gif )
Envy's Lady
In terms of looks I've noticed that I tend to like guys with similar features to myself....not always the case but a lot of the time they are certainly almost always slim(sometimes as slim as me, sometimes not....but generally somewhere around the same body type as me).

Most important though is if he understands me....which is something I find hard to find in other people. A lot of people really just don't understand me much at all. I think my past has made me rather emotionally complicated and also given me baggage and needs that a lot of people really don't understand at all. I generally like someone I can relate to also, and it's just hard to find.
kazare
Well this is quite simple.

1. I look for a man who is:

- At the very least knows to play 1 sport.
- Can understand my little obsessions...
- and at least can solve one algebraic problem.
- Fit.
- likes music
The rest I can live with ....
Pyroclasm
I look for a guy who is:

- Nice

- Faithful

- Shares enough interests with me that we can relate well

- Can put up with me

- Not just trying to get into my pants
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.