Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What Do You Look For In A Girl/boy?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
Fullmetal Elric
::throws down shotgun:: princess, may i have thine hand in ...mine...marriage?
xrninja
QUOTE(hitokiri @ Dec 16 2004, 01:19 AM)
QUOTE(Thievesvinegar @ Dec 16 2004, 03:17 AM)
cease the violence! Chimeras do have hearts deep within and can become passive and loving. they need to be taught with a gentle hand and heart not slashed with a sword. I appeal to you my queen, that with a gentle heart can we transform our beloved land into our utopia. We will never achieve that aim if we let the savage heart of man take over.

captain ninja, deal with this one for her heresy....

of course, but doesn't thieves seem like one of those things that you kill, but it springs back to life with 2 more heads and double the vengeance?
Bling_bling_Angel
Mo~om... *dizzy* How 'bout a simple joust of questions, eh? *passes out*
Quistis88
QUOTE(Fullmetal Elric @ Dec 16 2004, 01:22 AM)
::throws down shotgun::  princess, may i have thine hand in ...mine...marriage?

I thought you were going to bed.
Lady Battousai
Enough Bling...be a good girl. I want you to take over your mother's place just like your mother took over her mother and blahblha...whatever...

OKay watch all you want but xrninja must guard your life...looks at the Queen...please your highness may xrninja guard the princess?
Fullmetal Elric
i'll get to it eventually
Quistis88
QUOTE(xrninja @ Dec 16 2004, 01:22 AM)
of course, but doesn't thieves seem like one of those things that you kill, but it springs back to life with 2 more heads and double the vengeance?

You mean a hydra, captain? Take care of the Chimeras first then, and please proceed to guard the princess afterwards. smile.gif
hitokiri
QUOTE(xrninja @ Dec 16 2004, 03:22 AM)

cut the body into tiny pieces, seal them seperately in metal containers, and scatter these containers to seperate corners of the world.
Lady Battousai
Damn it again, she faints! Good god
xrninja
QUOTE(Lady Battousai @ Dec 16 2004, 01:22 AM)
OKay watch all you want but xrninja must guard your life...looks at the Queen...please your highness may xrninja guard the princess?

if necessary i'll do kage bunshin no jutsu. ph34r.gif i am, after all, captain ninja.

(does that not sound like some wannabe superhero name? XD)
Bling_bling_Angel
*gets awoken by the Marchioness* Has the fight ended? DO I HAVE A FIANCE?!
Lady Battousai
Gooo..you rock girl ninja!
hitokiri
QUOTE(Lady Battousai @ Dec 16 2004, 03:24 AM)
Damn it again, she faints!  Good god

the princess's phsyical condition must be remedied. double, no triple her kendo practice in addition to a regimen of tai chi from now on.
Quistis88
QUOTE(xrninja @ Dec 16 2004, 01:24 AM)
if necessary i'll do kage bunshin no jutsu. ph34r.gif i am, after all, captain ninja.

(does that not sound like some wannabe superhero name? XD)

Hee hee, that it does.

Get the physician as well, er, someone. The princess has fainted.

Excellent suggestion on the Vizier's part once again. You are a valuable asset to this mess.
Lady Battousai
I'm afraid I not sure with the current arguements and fighting going on Princess Bling.

it is wise but she doesn't listen hitokiri
Bling_bling_Angel
sad.gif More kendo...? Why can't I juss get married?

*yells @ the 3 suitors* Evre heard of the Rapunzel mode...? Or Romeo climbing to the balcony? Yeah, use your heads, guys...
hitokiri
QUOTE(Lady Battousai @ Dec 16 2004, 03:27 AM)
it is wise but she doesn't listen hitokiri

if she does not listen, add another lock to the belt.... that will change her mind
xrninja
QUOTE(Bling_bling_Angel @ Dec 16 2004, 01:27 AM)
sad.gif More kendo...? Why can't I juss get married?

*yells @ the 3 suitors* Evre heard of the Rapunzel mode...? Or Romeo climbing to the balcony? Yeah, use your heads, guys...

but rapunzel mode would require you to use your head. aahahahahah -- okay, i know, i have to go guard her. i'm going, i'm going.....
Thievesvinegar
my queen, because i stand alone does not mean i stand without conviction. Do with me as you will, but remember all i fight for is peace within your queendom. It is your choice, majesty, to choose peace or more death and violence. To choose between the stablity and prosperioty of your people or to condemn them to lead cursed and horrific lives?
Lady Battousai
Bling, if you be a good girl and do kendo pratice now then I will have some talk with the all wise hitokiri...
Bling_bling_Angel
I'LL DO KENDO! AND AIKIDO! AND JU-JITSU! AND WU-SHU! AND KING-FU!

JUSS GET ME A FIANCE! *weeps*
definingmind
hrm, I must be off, for it is late...*bowes to all. Then heads out walking past Angel and slipping her a note stating that 'Operation:Get Princess out of tower' will comence at 0700 hours Zulu time.*
Lady Battousai
If it is so bling...

DROP AND GIVE 500! Now! then you can start of with 100 swings with your shinai! Begin!
Bling_bling_Angel
*gasps* Sweetheart... I don't... oh, good luck... *flying kiss*

HAI, MARCHIONESS SENSEI!
hitokiri
QUOTE(Thievesvinegar @ Dec 16 2004, 03:29 AM)
my queen, because i stand alone does not mean i stand without conviction. Do with me as you will, but remember all i fight for is peace within your queendom. It is your choice, majesty, to choose peace or more death and violence. To choose between the stablity and prosperioty of your people or to condemn them to lead  cursed and horrific  lives?

my queen this person is clearly an agent of a foreign despot, wishing for our military might to weaken such that our enemies may invade... i implore you have her dealt with at once....
Quistis88
QUOTE(Thievesvinegar @ Dec 16 2004, 01:29 AM)
my queen, because i stand alone does not mean i stand without conviction. Do with me as you will, but remember all i fight for is peace within your queendom. It is your choice, majesty, to choose peace or more death and violence. To choose between the stablity and prosperioty of your people or to condemn them to lead  cursed and horrific  lives?

Quite a role you play in this little queendom. Very well, you maybe fight for peace in the little cottage I have built for you atop that there hill.

if she does not listen, add another lock to the belt.... that will change her mind

I love the way you think. And I will not allow my forces to weaken for anything.
Bling_bling_Angel
Ambassador Ailuro, please send this message to his majesty, the Prince...

*Do NOT try the rescue; you will be KILLED! I repeat, "KILLED"!*
Lady Battousai
Good girl for listening! smile.gif I'm sorry for giving this much task but it is for your own good little one...(assume I'm wise)...and when you grow up, you will able to protect your own family with your sword!
hitokiri
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Dec 16 2004, 03:32 AM)
I love the way you think.  And I will not allow my forces to weaken for anything.

very well my queen but at least send some ninja to keep an eye on this one
Bling_bling_Angel
sad.gif Isn't that my husband's job??? sleep.gif It's taking so long... *sigh*

*pining a'la Juliet*... Oh, how long till I be with my love...? [Yeah, I'm AWARE that she NEVER said that... biggrin.gif ]
Quistis88
QUOTE(hitokiri @ Dec 16 2004, 01:37 AM)
very well my queen but at least send some ninja to keep an eye on this one

Done.

sad.gif  Isn't that my husband's job??? sleep.gif It's taking so long... *sigh*

If your suitors were less unruly, perhaps it would be over by now.
hitokiri
QUOTE(Bling_bling_Angel @ Dec 16 2004, 03:37 AM)
sad.gif Isn't that my husband's job??? sleep.gif It's taking so long... *sigh*

should foreigners invade, and our guards be incapcitated, would you not wish to possess the skills to protect your mother?
Quistis88
I need no protection, dear Vizier, as I can fend for myself.
Thievesvinegar
may i ask, what purpose might the little cottage fullfill. i am asking the princess's hand in marrage, to fullfill my destiny of spreading peace throughout the land. This hitokiri, look at this signature, he too wants peace, but through his methods of severe control and empty-heart he will not gain such peace. Look,your majesty, look within your own queendom, it has already been sullied with the whims of man. i implore you! Choose the livelyhood of your people over the whims of a silly girl.
Bling_bling_Angel
*salutes Vizier* Yes, my Lord... For my mother and the queendom! BUT GET THE MESS OVER AND DONE WITH! dry.gif
Quistis88
QUOTE(Thievesvinegar @ Dec 16 2004, 01:42 AM)
may i ask, what purpose might the little cottage fullfill. i am asking the princess's hand in marrage, to fullfill my destiny of spreading peace throughout the land. This hitokiri, look at this signature, he too wants peace, but through his methods of severe control and empty-heart he will not gain such peace. Look,your majesty, look within your own queendom, it has already been sullied with the whims of man. i implore you! Choose the livelyhood of your people over the whims of a silly girl.

The cottage will keep you safe from the furious wrath of the suitors, as they know that they could never be a match for you.

And so the queendom shall be destroyed by man. When everyone has perished, you shall revive it once again.

That's only IF we all die.
hitokiri
QUOTE(Thievesvinegar @ Dec 16 2004, 03:42 AM)
Choose the livelyhood of your people over the whims of a silly girl.

one with so little regard for the royal family clearly cannot be allowed to join it...
Quistis88
QUOTE(hitokiri @ Dec 16 2004, 01:47 AM)
one with so little regard for the royal family clearly cannot be allowed to join it...

She will not be joining the family. She needs not join the family. Once we're all gone, she has all the power in the world.
Bling_bling_Angel
mad.gif MOTHER! I would rather stick my katana down my throat than marry Thieves! SHE is no match for them! The Vizier did not see the Prince's sincere intentions in foreign unity and peace?! Is he not worth being your son-in-law! I appeal to you, Mother!

LONG LIVE THE REIGN OF QUEEN QUISTIS!
Quistis88
So you have chosen then? The Prince?
Thievesvinegar
a queen is to sustain her own people, not to be selfish, which i know our queen is not.

What i highly regard is not status, but the lives of the very people. And sustaining such a good heart, i know my queen cares as much.
Bling_bling_Angel
Do you approve of the Prince, Mother? If you do, you can bypass the Vizier, and announce my betrothal first thing Friday morning...

Captian Ninja, remove this blabbing plebian frmo my mother's presence!
Quistis88
Thieves stays, dear.

And I do care for my people, very much . . .

But it's precisely because I do that I must let Angel marry the one(s) she wants. It's the princess' temper, you see. I dare not think what might happen if she were angered by my judgments. Peace will reign again when the princess has calmed and gone away to her honeymoon, in which case I will begin making changes in her absence . . .

I shall approve of the Prince as soon as he passes that test of his.
Lady Battousai
Your Highness, we all do respect you but don't you think it a little bit harsh to push off Thieves offer? She is after all a peace maker...but it is also wise...to do so...please do not perish her...

Just liek me I love peace too smile.gif

Hitokiri, please lay off to much burden on bling she is still a female after all. If she wishes for more then let it be so. Please do not burden yourself with such slight matter...it may go against your duty...

anyway, your highness, it is wise to build a topic for this kingdom instead of flooding this topic...it is definately called spam under such of your powers.
Bling_bling_Angel
Yes, Sensei Marchioness... I have... *bow*

Mother, I appreciate your declaration of my liberty to choose a spouse... *bows dutifully* I vow to do all you ask, after I return from my honeymoon. I beg leave to be allowed to sleep now... I'm sleepy...

*yawn* I'll announce my husband-to-be tommorow... pray I make a wise choice.

Come, Marchioness... I must retire...

Good night, Mother...

LONG LIVE THE QUEEN!
Lady Battousai
Yes dear after a quick bath...I will ready your bed now little one.
Quistis88
QUOTE(Lady Battousai @ Dec 16 2004, 02:00 AM)
Your Highness, we all do respect you but don't you think it a little bit harsh to push off Thieves offer? She is after all a peace maker...but it is also wise...to do so...please do not perish her...

Just liek me I love peace too smile.gif

Hitokiri, please lay off to much burden on bling she is still a female after all. If she wishes for more then let it be so. Please do not burden yourself with such slight matter...it may go against your duty...

anyway, your highness, it is wise to build a topic for this kingdom instead of flooding this topic...it is definately called spam under such of your powers.

I did not push away her offer. I am merely postponing it. And she will not perish under my jurisdiction.

This thread shall hereby be moved to Spam Central, as there is no hope to ever get back on topic now that we've come this far.

Moving thread. --->
hitokiri
QUOTE(Lady Battousai @ Dec 16 2004, 04:00 AM)

while i do concede that i do request much of the young princess, i do so only for the good of our monarchy. if she is to be queen one day she must gain discipline. our job is to protect the royal line, even if we must do things that are deemed harsh. however i will take your words into consideration...
Quistis88
QUOTE(hitokiri @ Dec 16 2004, 02:09 AM)
while i do concede that i do request much of the young princess, i do so only for the good of our monarchy. if she is to be queen one day she must gain discipline.  our job is to protect the royal line, even if we must do things that are deemed harsh. however i will take your words into consideration...

Excellent. But for the good of the monarchy, she must obey the words of her mother highness and that of the Grand Vizier. A royal figure must not lack discipline and virtue.
hitokiri
now if you will all excuse me, even a vizier must practice his arts of war and rest....

*bows and leaves*
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.