Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What Do You Look For In A Girl/boy?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
Quistis88
You really want me to choose, Angel, dear? Because I'd choose Elric. Better than marrying a "weakling" or "pervert", eh?
Bling_bling_Angel
The alleged "weakling" has recanted... and Sir Elric isn't allowed, really, come to think of it...
Fullmetal Elric
blink.gif really!?!?! ok ..if your mother recommends it then i guess its a date. (je peux t'aider avec ton francais!)
definingmind
You cut me deep Quistis and Angel...real deep...

EDIT- nevermind, void that...didin't hit the post button quick enough again...
hitokiri
queenie.... the fullmetal one still has to gain a patence of nobility.... and if he does indeed bring the dragon back, i might have to order him to kick his own ass for endangering the court...
Carnal Malefactor
The Chancellor just got the royal spa treatment... shower and shave... Hopefully this'll make me look less sleazy...
Quistis88
Yes, see, dear? He CAN help you with your French, because I'm too lazy to do it myself. If he can sing 5 different songs in 3 different languages, then he can become nobility.

Well, then the ex-weakling will need to pass that test. Every test is different though.

Test question: If you become king, name 50 things you will do to change this queendom.

And I must approve of all answers.
Bling_bling_Angel
*slaps forehead* Ohhh good grief...

Okay, OKAY... I'll take each of 'em on a date... who ever can keep his hands off me and be chaste'll win. Take note, boys: Captain Ninja's right behind me...

@ the Prince: No, no, I was joking... *bends forward to kiss... confronted with Captain Ninja*
Fullmetal Elric
as my first act of nobility for the court, snuffy the adorable dragon will be put to deat. "lets go out to the shed, snuffy"
Lady Battousai
There there onee-sama...it's okay...*gets chair again and start to climb on it to pat Bling*...those *censored*...I'll teach them...*starts to chase all of them and whack them on the head*...never mess with Princesses!

Errr...huh.gif what I meant was the kids...Queen Deshi Ailuro and Princess Bling Bling Angel...they will be married soon right?...So you want husband? Zio is the right choice. You both are related. But I trust you can do it on your own, you are after all the queen and your happiness amke my day even brighter! smile.gif
Bling_bling_Angel
YOU MURDERER!!!!!! ph34r.gif
Carnal Malefactor
The Chancellor has issued a decree calling for a stay of execution for the dragon, as there is evidence of jury tampering in his trial.
xrninja
QUOTE(Bling_bling_Angel @ Dec 16 2004, 12:50 AM)
*slaps forehead* Ohhh good grief...

Okay, OKAY... I'll take each of 'em on a date... who ever can keep his hands off me and be chaste'll win. Take note, boys: Captain Ninja's right behind me...

@ the Prince: No, no, I was joking... *bends forward to kiss... confronted with Captain Ninja*

yup, captain ninja is back from her shower and can happily kick all asses that require kicking.
Quistis88
In case you've forgotten, Zio has a girlfriend.

And at this rate, I don't think my girls will be married any time soon . . .
Fullmetal Elric
we can eat him after if you want?

captain ninja takes late showers
Quistis88
Animal cruelty = Point deduction
hitokiri
i hereby grant captain ninja full usage of the grab, twist and pull technique in defense of the princess... gentlemen you have been warned....
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Fullmetal Elric @ Dec 16 2004, 07:53 AM)
we can eat him after if you want?

Partaking in serpentine flesh is against the religion of this great land.

Art thou a heathen?!

GUARDS! ARREST THIS FOREIGN BLASPHEMER!
Lady Battousai
Oh my god...it's really getting flooded in here...I have to agree with you Queen Quistis
Bling_bling_Angel
Mom, I'm your eldest... laugh.gif the eldest requires a betrothed... not insta-marriage, juss an assurance that she has a premanent suitor.

Marchioness B, they're not all that whack-out, I guess... juss got overwhelmed, really...
And I can't marry Lord Zio...!!! mad.gif I don't want to!
definingmind
  Test question: If you become king, name 50 things you will do to change this queendom.

The first thing I would do to mke the Queendom better is give any and all power I have to my fair and lovely wife, therefore negating any reason for me to list the other 49 things I would do for this queendom. biggrin.gif
Fullmetal Elric
what are you all talking about? dragons aren't real!!! oh look it was just riza hawkeyes puppy after all. phew! what a relief
xrninja
QUOTE(hitokiri @ Dec 16 2004, 12:55 AM)
i hereby grant captain ninja full usage of the grab, twist and pull technique in defense of the princess... gentlemen you have been warned....

oh, i didn't know that the grab, twist, and puull technique was so well known laugh.gif but yes, i've practiced that. be careful! ph34r.gif

and i'll resort to chinese nipple torture if totally necessary.
Bling_bling_Angel
cool.gif Well said, Prince Charming, my love...

*gets a nasty look from the Chancellor* laugh.gif
Fullmetal Elric
i'd like to get a new position due to the new techniques of my partner in midevil crim
Carnal Malefactor
[This is me exercisin' some executive privilege all up here in this biatch. cool.gif ]

The Chancellor hereby orders that the prince d'mind be tarred and feathered, as he is clearly guilty of offending the sensibilities of our royal court with such hackneyed shlock.
Quistis88
QUOTE(Lady Battousai @ Dec 16 2004, 12:55 AM)
Oh my god...it's really getting flooded in here...I have to agree with you Queen Quistis

Yeah, it's flooding a lot. My moat needs to be fixed.

The first thing I would do to mke the Queendom better is give any and all power I have to my fair and lovely wife, thereofre negating any reason for me to list the other 49 things I would do for this queendom.

Clever, but I don't want one person to have all the power. Try again, Prince.

And Chancellor, NOTHING is to happen to the Prince under my jurisdiction.
hitokiri
QUOTE(definingmind @ Dec 16 2004, 02:55 AM)

The first thing I would do to mke the Queendom better is give any and all power I have to my fair and lovely wife, therefore negating any reason for me to list the other 49 things I would do for this queendom. biggrin.gif

as grand vizier i deduct ten points for sucking up, a future king should suck up to no one....
Bling_bling_Angel
I OBJECT TO THAT DECLARATION! mad.gif
Lady Battousai
Princess Bling it's time to stop this nonsense game and pratice kendo! You're definately way behind schedule
Quistis88
QUOTE(hitokiri @ Dec 16 2004, 12:58 AM)
as grand vizier i deduct ten points for sucking up, a future king should suck up to no one....

Good call, Vizier.
hitokiri
QUOTE(Fullmetal Elric @ Dec 16 2004, 02:56 AM)
what are you all talking about? dragons aren't real!!! oh look it was just riza hawkeyes puppy after all.  phew! what a relief

you killed Black Hayate?!!!.... send this man to the rack....
Lady Battousai
Wise move Hitokiri...
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Bling_bling_Angel @ Dec 16 2004, 07:58 AM)
I OBJECT TO THAT DECLARATION!  mad.gif

Do you dare defy the will of your own family, dearest?
Fullmetal Elric
*whines* but she twists and pulls!!!!

No! black hayate is ok, see his tail is wagging...unless its the wind
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(hitokiri @ Dec 16 2004, 07:59 AM)
QUOTE(Fullmetal Elric @ Dec 16 2004, 02:56 AM)
what are you all talking about? dragons aren't real!!! oh look it was just riza hawkeyes puppy after all.  phew! what a relief

you killed Black Hayate?!!!.... send this man to the rack....

Screw the rack. This sucka's goin' straight to the choppin' block.
definingmind
The first thing I would do to mke the Queendom better is give any and all power I have to my fair and lovely wife, thereofre negating any reason for me to list the other 49 things I would do for this queendom.

Clever, but I don't want one person to have all the power. Try again, Prince.

drat, there goes my quick and easy answer....I'll be back...this could take me a while.

@ Bacon: don't make me get my loyal army to fling cows in your gennaral direction!
Bling_bling_Angel
*gets whisked off to kendo class* How can you call that nonsense?! Do you realize I'm gonna have children with who ever wins?! YOU CALL THAT UNIMPORTANT!!!!!! *wails*
Quistis88
No chopping block. I want him in the colosseum.
Lady Battousai
Gooooo! Bacon!
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Fullmetal Elric @ Dec 16 2004, 07:59 AM)
*whines* but she twists and pulls!!!!

No! black hayate is ok, see his tail is wagging...unless its the wind

You can't talk anymore. You're dead now.
Thievesvinegar
i'm confused. All this talk is about who'll be Bling's suitor right?
Fullmetal Elric
hes not dead! hes just sleepy, going from dragon to puppy is alot of work for one so small
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Thievesvinegar @ Dec 16 2004, 08:01 AM)

Now you know why the French monarchy collapsed...
Quistis88
Yes, Thieves, Angel's suitor. But at this rate, even I'd find one before she does.
Bling_bling_Angel
QUOTE(Thievesvinegar @ Dec 16 2004, 01:01 AM)

You've assumed correct...

In this lies who'll be the co-ruler of the queendom... it's important not just to me, but to the queendom... *solemn drum roll*
Fullmetal Elric
haha its tru- oh wait...i died.....................................

................................. cool.gif
Quistis88
Not till I'm dead and gone, darling. And after me, you still have hitokiri.
Bling_bling_Angel
Wha~???!!!!!!!!!! ph34r.gif

-EDIT-

Mom, I juss wanna get a betrothed, okay...? *teenager attitude* rolleyes.gif
Carnal Malefactor
The Chancellor emerges victorious, with an executioner's axe in one hand and a bucket of tar in the other.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.