Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What Do You Look For In A Girl/boy?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
Quistis88
QUOTE(hitokiri @ Dec 16 2004, 12:10 AM)
well then you better get to work......

Haha! laugh.gif I love the way you said that.

*weeps... clutches on the drapes* NoooooOoOoOo... why, oh why? I'll be good... really... hell, I'm not engaged to Duke Bacon anyhow... I won't start a coup d'etat or anything... *sob* I juss don't wanna wear this... abominable, hampering "thing"...

Well, I guess I'll put you on probation.
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Bling_bling_Angel @ Dec 16 2004, 07:12 AM)
*weeps... clutches on the drapes* NoooooOoOoOo... why, oh why? I'll be good... really... hell, I'm not engaged to Duke Bacon anyhow... I won't start a coup d'etat or anything... *sob* I juss don't wanna wear this... abominable, hampering "thing"...

Hey now! Just because the wedding was postponed don't mean we're not still engaged!
Fullmetal Elric
i think my question was too random, even for Ailuro blink.gif
Carnal Malefactor
Wait... is a Chancellor above a Grand Vizier?
Ailuro
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Dec 15 2004, 11:14 PM)
QUOTE(Bling_bling_Angel @ Dec 16 2004, 07:12 AM)

Hey now! Just because the wedding was postponed don't mean we're not still engaged!

Did you use double negatives on purpose? tongue.gif

i think my question was too random, even for Ailuro 

Gimme time to respond, dude! Yes I've seen that movie, craziest most random thing ever.
hitokiri
i dont think so... go for it
Bling_bling_Angel
*wails* What is this?!?! I'm princess locked in the highest room of the tallest tower... guarded by a flame-belching dragon, no wait... the XR-ELRIC Duo... *weeps* Where oh where is my Prince...? *dead pan* On second thought, don't even think about coming near any of the towers, Prince DefiningMind... if you get killed by the Team, I have no more Prince, and have no more chance of getting out of this tower legally through marriage... sad.gif

@ Bacon:... We're still engaged?! But, wait, you STOOD ME UP, DID YOU NOT!? *starts to cry again*
Fullmetal Elric
i watched that movie with my friends over the weekend and i don't think i ever laughed that hard seriously "what do you get when you cross an owl and a bungee cord?....my ass!"
Quistis88
Angel, there's no tower . . .
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Bling_bling_Angel @ Dec 16 2004, 07:18 AM)
*wails* What is this?!?! I'm princess locked in the highest room of the tallest tower... guarded by a flame-belching dragon, no wait... the XR-ELRIC Duo... *weeps* Where oh where is my Prince...? *dead pan* On second thought, don't even think about coming near any of the towers, Prince DefiningMind... if you get killed by the Team, I have no more Prince, and have no more chance of getting out of this tower legally through marriage...  sad.gif

@ Bacon:... We're still engaged?! But, wait, you STOOD ME UP, DID YOU NOT!? *starts to cry again*

I got cold feet, baby! These things happen. I just needed a while to think it over. I'm a better man now. Honest!

And I've got this snazzy title now... Chancellor... just like Otto von Bismarck, and that other guy with the funny moustache...
Fullmetal Elric
i can be bling blings knight in shining armor,,,sry xrninja, i guess our affair was post poned huh.gif
hitokiri
QUOTE(Bling_bling_Angel @ Dec 16 2004, 02:18 AM)
*wails* What is this?!?! I'm princess locked in the highest room of the tallest tower... guarded by a flame-belching dragon, no wait... the XR-ELRIC Duo... *weeps* Where oh where is my Prince...? *dead pan* On second thought, don't even think about coming near any of the towers, Prince DefiningMind... if you get killed by the Team, I have no more Prince, and have no more chance of getting out of this tower legally through marriage...  sad.gif

DefiningMind can do whatever he wants with you, AS LONG AS it can't be deemed inapporiate....else he gets his and you go back to the belt....
definingmind
@ Angel: 10-4 good buddy. Staying clear of the tower.

@ Elric: That movie was great. " He just left....WITH NUTS!!!"
Fullmetal Elric
@ definingmind: "taco taco taco bell, enchurito MUCHO BURRITO!!"
"my name is master pain! but you will call me ...BETTY...aahheeennhhhehhahhhehh"
Bling_bling_Angel
Lieutenant Elric, you're supposed to be my GUARD and keep the guys off me; now you're gonna take advantage of that?! Where's your honor as a knight!

And where's Prince Defining Mind?

And, Duke Bacon, so you're still planning to marry me??? dry.gif And THEN leave me again, waiting at the altar...

*shakes head* Why don't you and Sir Elric, and Prince Defining Mind go work it out...

Grand Vizier Hitokiri, if the Queen is not here, you'll be the jugde, correct?
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Bling_bling_Angel @ Dec 16 2004, 07:23 AM)
Lieutenant Elric, you're supposed to be my GUARD and keep the guys off me; now you're gonna take advantage of that?! Where's your honor as a knight!

And where's Prince Defining Mind?

And, Duke Bacon, so you're still planning to marry me???  dry.gif And THEN leave me again, waiting at the altar...

*shakes head* Why don't you and Sir Elric, and Prince Defining Mind go work it out...

Grand Vizier Hitokiri, if the Queen is not here, you'll be the jugde, correct?

Pfft. I'm the chancellor, baby. I can have those two other suckas put to death. biggrin.gif
hitokiri
technically yes...

and yes it would be considered inappropriate for a non-noble to attempt to court a princess in which case fullmetal elric would have to kick his own ass.... a mighty hard feat might i add... though it would be very entertaining to watch
Fullmetal Elric
yea well i have a sword that is part gun and has a flaming lion on it...rrarrr
Thievesvinegar
bacon, why don't you just get xrninja to take out the competition?
definingmind
  Pfft. I'm the chancellor, baby. I can have those two other suckas put to death.  biggrin.gif 

Suddenly I'm not liking being part of royality.
Bling_bling_Angel
Killing a foreign prince'll bring you before the Queen and the Ambassador...

Unfortunately, I actually see you sending Sir Elric to the guillotine...
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Thievesvinegar @ Dec 16 2004, 07:26 AM)
bacon, why don't you just get xrninja to take out the competition?

You can't send a woman to do a man's job...
Fullmetal Elric
i'll admit it would be funny to see a guy with armor to kick his ass but....i stand by what i said before
hitokiri
bacon: she is correct we cannot just go about offin' foreign dignitaries all willy nilly like....
Bling_bling_Angel
rolleyes.gif *kicks back on throne* Well now, isn't this interesting...?

Having 3 suitors... a knight, a prince, and a chancellor... the ultimate dream of any princess...
*remembers the "belt"* If I could ONLY rid myself of this, I swear... laugh.gif
Fullmetal Elric
please no guillotine!!! i'll give you Rolos
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Fullmetal Elric @ Dec 16 2004, 07:30 AM)
please no guillotine!!! i'll give you Rolos

No dice. For me it's Toblerone, or off with yer head. biggrin.gif
hitokiri
two suitors.... lest fullmetal elric have his head taken for attempting to court a noble.

sorry man thems be the breaks.... go slay dragon or something, gain a patence of nobility and then you can be suitor....
Bling_bling_Angel
*crestfallen* Oh, yeah... you gotta be "noble"-ized to court me, Sir Elric, and nab the title of "Lord"...

Grand Vizier, meanwhile, I ask you to make a GOOD descion on who'll be my fiance... dry.gif I'm TRUSTING you, implicitly...
Quistis88
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Dec 16 2004, 12:31 AM)
No dice. For me it's Toblerone, or off with yer head. biggrin.gif

I love Toblerone! ohmy.gif

*ahem* Anyways . . .

No one's allowed to become a suitor unless they pass my test.
Thievesvinegar
QUOTE(definingmind @ Dec 15 2004, 11:26 PM)
  Pfft. I'm the chancellor, baby. I can have those two other suckas put to death.  biggrin.gif 

be a peasant then join me and we'll put royalty to death, restoring a warring period. War, as it should be shall reign.
Fullmetal Elric
i wanted to kill the dragon but had an edge over me
IPB Image
Thievesvinegar
or we can just wait for them to kill themselves out or go insane with inbreeding.
Bling_bling_Angel
QUOTE(definingmind @ Dec 16 2004, 12:26 AM)

And they called you Prince Charming... a little show of chilvaric bravery, please? rolleyes.gif
Quistis88
Inbreeding? I would never allow such felony. Not on my property anyway. Go do that elsewhere, kids.
definingmind
No one's allowed to become a suitor unless they pass my test.

There's a test? As long as it isn't a written essay, I hate those things.

@ Thieves: I do enjoy watching royality kill themselves off, but I dun think that's gonna happen here.

@ Elric: I should've warned you not to look into it's eyes. They're evil!
Fullmetal Elric
inbreeding is just wrong ::shudders::
Bling_bling_Angel
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Dec 16 2004, 12:36 AM)
Inbreeding?  I would never allow such felony.  Not on my property anyway.  Go do that elsewhere, kids.

wink.gif ALL HAIL, QUEEN QUISTIS!!!!!!!! You tell 'em, Mommy!

@ Defining Mind: *slaps forehead* I'm starting to regret this...
Fullmetal Elric
don't worry princess, i'll sick the dragon i tamed on him
hitokiri
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Dec 16 2004, 02:36 AM)
Inbreeding?  I would never allow such felony.  Not on my property anyway.  Go do that elsewhere, kids.

quite impossible actually since, all the members of this royal line are FEMALE
Lady Battousai
During the previous post:

Quistis88> Yes I know you're the Queen if not then why did I even say you're the Queen in the first place in the 'Pictures' topic. My duty as their personal maid and marchioness is to remind their timetables which pops out of no where...long live the queen

Ailuro> sorry if I did offended you. It's just part my habit to call deshi-s idiot. Learn it from the Rurouni Kenshin manga.

xrninja> thank you for telling (more like correcting) my fangirl japanese whatever you called it language. I envy you!

Bling Bling Angel> Okay Princess time to dress yourself up and see your mother. You must have a talk with her for being naughty...now what did you do again? rolleyes.gif... anyway, any problems lately? I'm here to hear them. Same goes to Ailuro...after that proceed to your mother and tell her all your worries biggrin.gif I'm only available when she not available to help you with your prob..if that's okay with Quistis88...

Long Live the Queen!

Ohhh....and my duty later will further if you princesses have kids! *Squeals*...I love children and babies!
Quistis88
QUOTE(hitokiri @ Dec 16 2004, 12:39 AM)
quite impossible actually since, all the members of this royal line are FEMALE

All we really need is ONE male . . .

Lady B., if you want more kids to take care of, you can have your own. Or get me a king. Or something.
Thievesvinegar
so, quis, you're telling me that you don't want to be purebred? You'll allow people like me to foul up the bloodline?
definingmind
Elric, there should be no need for the sicking of the dragon as I'm keeping away from doing anything unchaste. Plus he'd get the smack down from me and my friend *pats trusty katana*

Edit - typos suck.
hitokiri
QUOTE(Thievesvinegar @ Dec 16 2004, 02:42 AM)
so, quis, you're telling me that you don't want to be purebred? You'll allow people like me to foul up the bloodline?

thats what foreign noble bloodlines are for.....
Bling_bling_Angel
Marchioness Battousai... *weeps in Lady B's arms* I've got 3 whacked out suitors, one of which'll marry me... a weakling of a prince, a perverted chancellor, and a freaky knight who makes friends with dragons!!!!! *wails* And the Grand Vizier is choosing for me... I'd rather the Queen choose... *sniffle*
Quistis88
Purebreds are overrated. biggrin.gif
Fullmetal Elric
@ bling bling: Ahp Ahp Ahp...*cute dragons
definingmind
@ Quistis: Agreed. and what is this test anyways?

@ Angel: I wasn't backing out, just stating that suddenly it was sounding pretty grim to be in power...
Bling_bling_Angel
*wails* MOM, THAT'S NOT THE POINT! Choose who my husband'll be so I can get OUT of this tower and burn my belt...

*covers mouth* I don't think I shoulda said that... that'll postpone it more... noooo
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.