Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What Do You Look For In A Girl/boy?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
Bling_bling_Angel
laugh.gif Nice try, Gassy... that's not how royalty or logic works, unfortunately...

You'd be the Queen's sister... A princess, but not of the same rank as the daughter of the Queen. Tops, you'd be the Grand Duchess/Marchioness/Baroness
Ailuro
I'm happy being Apprentice Queen. happy.gif
hitokiri
no it would be the daughter, unless there is a prince in which case he would become king and his wife you be the next queen
Carnal Malefactor
I want to be... a robot alligator!
Ailuro
Robot Bacongator! Works for me.
GuestHole
Oh, that does sound a lot more fun.

@hitokiri: Damn you and your explanation. ph34r.gif
Bling_bling_Angel
*slaps forehead* Damn, this is getting complicated... dry.gif
hitokiri
hey don't blame me i didn't come up with the rules of succession....

though if we get to pick titles i want to be the imperial grand vizier, in the event of a coup generally they don't get bothered and retain position
Quistis88
"If the Queen dies", Gashole? tongue.gif You putting a curse upon me? laugh.gif Hee hee. Lovely new sig, by the way. Er, "lovely".

*hugs Ailuro* And you're the best apprentice ever! laugh.gif

Do we need a king?
Carnal Malefactor
[recalls scene from History of the World pt. I]

...it's good to be the king... laugh.gif
xrninja
i'm almost afraid to ask, but what am i? unsure.gif

(NOT the royal chauffeur)
Ailuro
Yay. *likes being apprentice* happy.gif
*passes out cookies, punch, tean, and ceriusly*
definingmind
i'm almost afraid to ask, but what am i?

Erm...Head of arms development maybe? huh.gif
Quistis88
QUOTE(xrninja @ Dec 15 2004, 10:59 PM)
i'm almost afraid to ask, but what am i? unsure.gif

(NOT the royal chauffeur)

You can be whatever you want to be, xrninja. biggrin.gif
Bling_bling_Angel
*looks grim at the "If the Queen Dies..."* God forbid that taking place, but in a situation like that, then the Princess gets the throne. If she is underage, the royal vizier acts in place of the princess--to be crowned queen at the "coming of age"--till the princess grows up and is able to manage on her own.

Ninja, you're the Head Lady Knight, in charge of the kingdom's defense!!!
Quistis88
That's why we need a king, in case I di --- er, disappear.
Ailuro
Then when does Apprentice Queen take the throne? unsure.gif
hitokiri
wait there's no king? then how is there a princess... spontaneous mutogenesis?

the queen to be generally takes the throne at whatever age the culture deems she's an adult or if she marries whichever comes first
xrninja
yay, i'm in charge of homeland security tongue.gif
Lady Battousai
How about this, everyone takes a turn to become a queen for a year...when someone reaches at a certain age...let's say...20 or either the queen's current age, they will replace the queen.

Now the problem is there is too much people with the same age so we can have an election day just to live up this forum...

...Errr...on second thought...I think I need a rest...good afternoon and sweet dreams...zzzZZZzzzZZZzzz
Quistis88
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Dec 15 2004, 11:05 PM)
Then when does Apprentice Queen take the throne?  unsure.gif

When I'm away, dear. wink.gif

wait there's no king? then how is there a princess... spontaneous mutogenesis?

She was adopted.
Lady Battousai
But then how about Bling?! and your duty Miss Quistis88...do I have to serve the princesses too your royal Highness? Should I be their personal maid or something?
Ailuro
Yay. I think you have a vacation planned. For.. a year. So get along now. ^__^ AQ will take care of everything.
Quistis88
QUOTE(Lady Battousai @ Dec 15 2004, 11:12 PM)
But then how about Bling?! and your duty Miss Quistis88...do I have to serve the princesses too your royal Highness? Should I be their personal maid or something?

You can do whatever you want. It's a free queendom (can't say kingdom because there's no king). smile.gif

Yay. I think you have a vacation planned. For.. a year. So get along now. ^__^ AQ will take care of everything.

Hee hee, don't you wish. biggrin.gif But I know the queendom would be in capable hands if I were to leave.
hitokiri
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Dec 16 2004, 01:16 AM)
QUOTE(Lady Battousai @ Dec 15 2004, 11:12 PM)

You can do whatever you want. It's a free queendom (can't say kingdom because there's no king). smile.gif

how about monarchy? queendom has too much of a village people feel to it
Thievesvinegar
QUOTE(Bling_bling_Angel @ Dec 15 2004, 09:41 PM)

Oh, and why did I become Princess? Let's use a three-step syllogism:

Quistis88 is the Queen
Bling Bling Angel is her daughter
Therefore, Bling is the Princess

not a syllogism, fallacy of weak induction.
Lady Battousai
So who is going to be the future Queen? The Princess or the Queen-deshi? <deshi...baka deshi from Hiko to Kenshin>...anyway...aaaaaaa
definingmind
QUOTE (Lady Battousai @ Dec 15 2004, 11:12 PM)

You can do whatever you want. It's a free queendom (can't say kingdom because there's no king).

Hee hee, don't you wish. biggrin.gif But I know the queendom would be in capable hands if I were to leave.

Drat...I guess that I better call off the party at your place then.
Oh, and could I be the royal man whom hides in the shadows? ph34r.gif
Lady Battousai
And what happens if the "Queendom" falls in the hands of either one of the Miladies?
Bling_bling_Angel
[quote=Thievesvinegar,Dec 15 2004, 11:19 PM]
[/QUOTE]
not a syllogism, fallacy of weak induction. [/quote]
WHAT?! Under what of the Seven Rules does THAT fall under?! *flips through the book's pages* It doesn't contradict or have more than 4 statements... >_<

Lady B, you're my sis, so you're a princess too!!! smile.gif *confetti!!!*

Defining Mind is my Prince Charming... XDDD
Lady Battousai
Please think wisely before choosing one of them! Please remain Quistis88! Please...please...until both the girls can co-operate perfectly and rule the Queendom at the exact age.

< starts to run in circles while pulling her hair...aaaaaaaaaaaa
Quistis88
I agree with the village thing, hitokiri. Monarchy it is. As for who rules when I die . . . deshi or hime . . . hmm.

Maybe I'll stay undecided, just so I can start a string of chaos when I die. biggrin.gif
Bling_bling_Angel
mad.gif MO~M!!!!!! Who's saying you're gonna die or leave?!!? You're staying!!!!

Captain Ninja, secure the doors!
Lady Battousai
...Bling...thank you ...I so touched...but I'm already your families personal friendly, motherly <ready to help you with lifes problem, young servant.

That means I serve You, her royal highness < long live the queen!> and Ailuro. At the same time, I protect you from danger with my dark skills.
hitokiri
you know techincally since bling isn't of age and i'm the vizier i get the power.... but thats kinda scary in itself isn't it?
Ailuro
Terribly scary.
Lady Battousai
Never hitokiri! I will protect them!
definingmind
I'd trust his judgement...Course I've only been here two days now so it may be a little early to make my decision. dry.gif
xrninja
if anything attacks or any assassinations of power-hungry relatives and subordinates are needed, you all can find me in the kitchen, guarding the refrigerator. because i'm on break at the moment.
Bling_bling_Angel
ph34r.gif You juss scared the daylights outta me...

Wha~at...? Lady B... you're my sis... okay, tell you what, you're the grand marchioness. In them days gone by, the highest noble ladies were appointed the constant companions of the princess... *hugs Lady B* Couldn't ask for anyone better than you...

LONG LIVE QUEEN MOMMY QUISTY!!!!!! *waves the FMA-FORUM banner... aaaaaaaaaand... CONFETTI!!!!!!*
Ailuro
QUOTE(definingmind @ Dec 15 2004, 10:30 PM)
I'd trust his judgement...Course I've only been here two days now so it may be a little early to make my decision.  dry.gif

That's okay, grasshopper.
Bling_bling_Angel
Prince Charming Definingmind, do NOT trust my big brother Hitokiri, the Grand Vizier... dry.gif
hitokiri
actually if i were your big brother i would be the prince thus i would be next in the line of succession.... but then again being a prince in the old days was a very hazardous job
definingmind
Prince Charming Definingmind, do NOT trust my big brother Hitokiri, the Grand Vizier... dry.gif
Kay wink.gif ...but can I least learn some cigar smoking from him. (kidding)
Lady Battousai
Oh Bling that's so-*looks at watch*...okay Baka Deshi-s and Princesses of you go for a bath and later you must be on your way to the study room...<shoves both the girls>..and no playing with the water!
Ailuro
Baka Deshi? unsure.gif
Quistis88
But Lady B., I'M the Queen. wink.gif Haha. laugh.gif

Yes, hitokiri WOULD get the power first before anyone else, since he's the oldest out of all of us anyway.
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Dec 16 2004, 06:35 AM)
Baka Deshi?  unsure.gif

...is that anything like a Bangladeshi? A very stupid Bangladeshi, perhaps? unsure.gif
xrninja
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Dec 15 2004, 11:35 PM)
Baka Deshi?  unsure.gif

baka NA deshi! sticking two nouns together is fangirl japanese, which we know is baaad! repeat after me, baaad.
Bling_bling_Angel
QUOTE(Lady Battousai @ Dec 15 2004, 11:34 PM)
Oh Bling that's so-*looks at watch*...okay Baka Deshi-s and Princesses of you go for a bath and later you must be on your way to the study room...<shoves both the girls>..and no playing with the water!

Awwwwww, ma~an... rolleyes.gif

@ Hitokiri: Wait, no... you're Mommy's bro... which makes YOU my uncle... and the grand vizier... *wipes brow*
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.