Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What Do You Look For In A Girl/boy?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
Thievesvinegar
boy, you care too much.

tongue.gif
definingmind
*shurghs* maybe. Suppose it's better than not caring at all though biggrin.gif
hitokiri
QUOTE(definingmind @ Dec 14 2004, 11:09 PM)
*shurghs* maybe. Suppose it's better than not caring at all though  biggrin.gif

well said.... and once again welcome to the black hole of productivity that is this forum tongue.gif
Bling_bling_Angel
Onii-sama, for shame!!! dry.gif
definingmind
*spins some in the black hole* but it's so fun Bling laugh.gif
Bling_bling_Angel
Well, now... "Onii-sama" is my big bro Hitokiri...

And I don't believe we've formally met, have we, Defining Mind? *curtseys* I'm the Forum Princess and Flirt around, here... 'tis an honor to meet you... I lok forward to debating fun and banters... wink.gif
Quistis88
Said black hole IS one of the more appealing attractions in this forum . . .
definingmind
we really should put a warning sign up about that black hole then. it could prove to be hazardous to a noobs health...
and Bling (as well as everyone else) *bowes a lil* nice to meet you as well
Bling_bling_Angel
*shakes head* I don't get this, no... what's with the black hole? huh.gif
Quistis88
QUOTE(definingmind @ Dec 14 2004, 10:06 PM)
we really should put a warning sign up about that black hole then. it could prove to be hazardous to a noobs health...

But that's what we use for a n00b-filter. tongue.gif It flushes out all the unnecessary ones, leaving all the good stuff. biggrin.gif
Gashole
QUOTE(Bling_bling_Angel @ Dec 14 2004, 10:01 PM)
I'm the Forum Princess and Flirt around, here...

Yea, your status is worth bragging about.
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Gashole @ Dec 15 2004, 05:09 AM)
QUOTE(Bling_bling_Angel @ Dec 14 2004, 10:01 PM)
I'm the Forum Princess and Flirt around, here...

Yea, your status is worth bragging about.

It hasn't been contested... possibly because noone gives a damn.
Bling_bling_Angel
laugh.gif *shrugs* Exactly...

*whines* And I've got such a helluva headache over my problems @ school again...
hitokiri
you could always drop out and become super nuimber one night shift manager at burger king.... j/k
Thievesvinegar
was that your childhood dream job?
Carnal Malefactor
I never thought that far ahead when I was a kid.
Fire Alchemist
QUOTE(Thievesvinegar @ Dec 14 2004, 10:45 PM)

hmm...I wanted to be sumone that saves peoples lives...like a doctor...or nurse...or sumthin...
hitokiri
QUOTE(Thievesvinegar @ Dec 15 2004, 12:45 AM)

actually my childhood dream job was to punk out people that ask strange pointless questions in an attempt to garner attention through conflict
definingmind
actually my childhood dream job was to punk out people that ask strange pointless questions in an attempt to garner attention through conflict

you mean become president?
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(hitokiri @ Dec 15 2004, 05:50 AM)
QUOTE(Thievesvinegar @ Dec 15 2004, 12:45 AM)

That's not a very marketable skill, I reckon...
Thievesvinegar
oh you poor thing, why do you aim so low?
Bling_bling_Angel
My childhood dream was... *drum roll* To be a princess!!! *nods head* Damned straight...
Fire Alchemist
QUOTE(Bling_bling_Angel @ Dec 14 2004, 10:57 PM)
My childhood dream was... *drum roll* To be a princess!!! *nods head* Damned straight...

O.o...umm...uhh....-speechless-
Thievesvinegar
and i wanted to be a bird
xrninja
i wanted to make it through childhood without giving my parents too many reasons to whack the crap out of me.
Fire Alchemist
my sister ish gonna be a nurse...soo now...I wanna be...umm...a gangster...LOZ...jk...I wanna be a rock star
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Bling_bling_Angel @ Dec 15 2004, 05:57 AM)

Too bad your family's not royalty, eh?
Quistis88
If you're gonna aim, aim high. I didn't want to be a princess, I wanted to be a queen.

I kid.

I wanted to be a doctor, detective, or policewoman. Because I get to have things that can kill and save people in my possession. Ahh, the contradictions of life . . .
Fire Alchemist
royalty is the last thing i want in the world...being a princess is too weird for me...my mom use to read me fairy tales..and i would think about how weird it's gonna be if im a princess...
Thievesvinegar
hah, don't get me started on stories of child abuse from asian parents. They're really sad, but at the same time entertaining
Bling_bling_Angel
*laughs head off* Who needs to be born of royalty? I'm a princess here right now! laugh.gif
Fire Alchemist
i know this is off topc but...once i was in a play...and i got a role of a princess...i told the director "I cant be the princess"...and she said "Yeah you can. You make a great princess." I got scared soo i didn't join the play...guess i gotta add being a princess as one of my greatest fears...
Quistis88
I'm told that I make a great Elizabeth Proctor. Go figure. I didn't want to be like her, but I got the part anyway.
GuestHole
QUOTE(Thievesvinegar @ Dec 14 2004, 11:05 PM)
hah, don't get me started on stories of child abuse from asian parents. They're really sad, but at the same time entertaining

Hm, child abuse. Let's see, should I use the belt or the sandal today to beat the crap out of my kid?
Fire Alchemist
belt burns...i got belted before...It left a mark for like one week...and it hurted soo bad it almost felt good...
Bling_bling_Angel
I was hardly belted as a child... the doctors said, cuz of my health complications, I could die from blows... *smug* So yeah... say hello to the spoil brat that is I...
Fire Alchemist
QUOTE(Bling_bling_Angel @ Dec 14 2004, 11:17 PM)
I was hardly belted as a child... the doctors said, cuz of my health complications, I could die from blows... *smug* So yeah... say hello to the spoil brat that is I...

woah...guess what..my mom slaps me infront of my friends when she's mad at me
Thievesvinegar
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Dec 14 2004, 10:10 PM)
I'm told that I make a great Elizabeth Proctor.  Go figure.  I didn't want to be like her, but I got the part anyway.

that really, really sucks. I'd rather be abigail than her.
xrninja
QUOTE(GuestHole @ Dec 14 2004, 11:12 PM)
QUOTE(Thievesvinegar @ Dec 14 2004, 11:05 PM)

Hm, child abuse. Let's see, should I use the belt or the sandal today to beat the crap out of my kid?

the leather slipper. the leather slipper really, really hurts. the belt has a smaller surface area so it's not as bad (unless for some reason they're feeling extra bitter and use the metal end, which didn't happen to me. i think). got slapped once in second grade-ish and had a bigass handprint on my face for a week, thank goodness it was summer. sophomore year, got conked a few times in the head with the knuckles and i was kind of dazed for the next two days; the last time i can remember is junior year after HC when i got tossed against the closet by the throat mellow.gif but i'm unobservant of the obvious by nature and i walk into a lot of poles and walls and stuff now, so if it still happened, it wouldn't really hurt. wahahaha.

EDIT: crabby-gail? >P
Quistis88
QUOTE(Thievesvinegar @ Dec 14 2004, 11:18 PM)
that really, really sucks. I'd rather be abigail than her.

Situationally speaking, yes. In the play anyway. Abigail becomes some sort of prostitute after escaping to Boston or something, doesn't she? I wouldn't want to be one of those.
hitokiri
never got hit as child, i was to the only child, and male, in a traditional chinese family.... biggrin.gif
Quistis88
QUOTE(hitokiri @ Dec 14 2004, 11:27 PM)
never got hit as child, i was to the only child, and male, in a traditional chinese family....  biggrin.gif

Do you have any idea how lucky you are? ohmy.gif

Wait, I think you do.
xrninja
even if it was rather de-moralizing and scarring, the whacks for messing up did serve as excellent training for taking blows in karate and recovering from all the times i walk into doors and other hard surfaces. tongue.gif
Bling_bling_Angel
never got hit as child, i was to the only child, and male, in a traditional chinese family....  biggrin.gif

Ho~ly alphabet, Batman... you're Chinese? blink.gif
Fire Alchemist

you must be the luckiest person in teh world...

wait...one of the luckiest...
definingmind
Even if it was rather de-moralizing and scarring, the whacks for messing up did serve as excellent training for taking blows in karate and recovering from all the times i walk into doors and other hard surfaces.

@ Ninja; so you're the one they keep talking about when they say that a man walked into a bar...
Bling_bling_Angel
*whisoers* I din't get that one...
Quistis88
Angel, you don't know the "man who walked into a bar" jokes?

He said, "Ouch." Well, that's how most of them are told anyway.

But in xrninja's case, it would be the woman who walked into the bar.
xrninja
QUOTE(definingmind @ Dec 14 2004, 11:34 PM)
Even if it was rather de-moralizing and scarring, the whacks for messing up did serve as excellent training for taking blows in karate and recovering from all the times i walk into doors and other hard surfaces.

@ Ninja; so you're the one they keep talking about when they say that a man walked into a bar...

basically rolleyes.gif i'm getting better, i've learned that it's not very smart to walk to class while reading and eating breakfast when there are poles everywhere in the hallway, and that i haven't learned how to pass through walls yet and need to open the door first. my mind wanders a lot. tongue.gif
Bling_bling_Angel
sad.gif No, Mommy... I never heard them jokes...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.