Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What Do You Look For In A Girl/boy?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
Bling_bling_Angel
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Dec 13 2004, 11:24 PM)
rolleyes.gif

laugh.gif Wha~at?
Carnal Malefactor
pfft... pretty-boy.
Thievesvinegar
he tucks in his shirt...huh..
Carnal Malefactor
I must say, though, I do admire his chin.

I consider myself lucky not to have my father's chin [or lack thereof], but I still need to wear a goatee to make it look prominent...
mistress_aya
@bacon: Well.... depending on the day, lol.

@Thieves: Yeah, for the most part. Depends on where he's going.
Gashole
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Dec 13 2004, 11:30 PM)

I consider myself lucky not to have my father's chin [or lack thereof], but I still need to wear a goatee to make it look prominent...

You and your father's chin. Would it be better if he had a double-chin?
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Gashole @ Dec 14 2004, 06:30 AM)
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Dec 13 2004, 11:30 PM)

You and your father's chin. Would it be better if he had a double-chin?

He does... His second chin is more prominent than his first. blink.gif

My pops is pear-shaped.
Quistis88
QUOTE(Thievesvinegar @ Dec 13 2004, 11:27 PM)
he tucks in his shirt...huh..

Ohh, I just noticed! ohmy.gif It doesn't look half bad on him though. Then again, I'm starting to think that nothing looks half bad on him.
Bling_bling_Angel
@ Bacon: He's hott, but I still love you... *kiss*

@ Thieves: I never really noticed the tucked shirt... huh.gif

@ Aya Onee-sama: He's your... brother????
mistress_aya
Methinks I'll encourage him to join the forum here tomorrow, especially since he was thinking about it earlier today. *blinks*
Carnal Malefactor
Great... there goes my alpha-male status. laugh.gif
mistress_aya
QUOTE(Bling_bling_Angel @ Dec 13 2004, 11:33 PM)
@ Aya Onee-sama: He's your... brother????

Aye, the youngest of three, but all of them are older than I am.

@bacon: laugh.gif Sorry 'bout that. He was mostly thinking about the discussions about FMA more than anything else though. wink.gif
Quistis88
QUOTE(mistress_aya @ Dec 13 2004, 11:34 PM)
Methinks I'll encourage him to join the forum here tomorrow, especially since he was thinking about it earlier today. *blinks*

Ohh, that would be nice. tongue.gif
sasuki_604

He should, most of the girls on this forum seems to like him a lot already. laugh.gif
Bling_bling_Angel
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Dec 13 2004, 11:35 PM)

Ohh, that would be nice. tongue.gif

*evil grin...* Ohhh yeah...
Gashole
Looks are deceiving. Then again, it would be fun to see some tension between two of the only males around.
Quistis88
QUOTE(Gashole @ Dec 13 2004, 11:39 PM)
Looks are deceiving. Then again, it would be fun to see some tension between two of the only males around.

That's actually the main reason why I would want him here. There's not enough male/male arguing here, that is, if this Tom likes to argue.
Bling_bling_Angel
*evil grin* I can NOT get this smirk off my face...
mistress_aya
Again, it depends upon the topic he's arguing about. But he can be pretty passive when you first start talking to him.

*sticks note to his door telling him to join, just so that aya doesn't have to get up early in the morning to tell him*

But yeah, if it's all in good fun, I'm sure he'll join in without a doubt.
Quistis88
Perhaps if you tell him about the female populace.
Bling_bling_Angel
*confetti shower* Three cheers for Aya Onee-sama! Hip HIP HURRAH!!!!!
Gashole
Let us know what his username is. I might mistake him as another n00b.
mistress_aya
Well, to tell the truth, he doesn't really find that to much of an attraction (and no, he is no gay, trust me. But I'm feeling like a personals ad for him, lol.) He's actually pretty well mannered and the such. Has a good sense of humor and is respectful to others.
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(mistress_aya @ Dec 14 2004, 06:46 AM)
He's actually pretty well mannered and the such. Has a good sense of humor and is respectful to others.

In other words, everything I'm not.

This is gonna be a grand battle. laugh.gif
mistress_aya
He's gonna kill me for posting all this stuff though, lol!

*makes sure to get him a good christmas present this year*
sasuki_604
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Dec 13 2004, 11:47 PM)
QUOTE(mistress_aya @ Dec 14 2004, 06:46 AM)
He's actually pretty well mannered and the such. Has a good sense of humor and is respectful to others.

In other words, everything I'm not.

This is gonna be a grand battle. laugh.gif

lol can't wait to see this "grand battle"

He's gonna kill me for posting all this stuff though, lol!

*makes sure to get him a good christmas present this year* 

Maybe he won't notice.
Gashole
The battle between the Beauty and the Beast. Worth watching. I think.
Thievesvinegar
what beauty?

good-mannered? good sense of humor? respectful? Why would you want such a boring person to be in here?
GuestHole
To taunt him? Give me a clue.
Thievesvinegar
ehhhh...i guess that's a good reason.
hitokiri
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Dec 14 2004, 01:47 AM)
This is gonna be a grand battle.  laugh.gif

*does the mr. burns hand thing....*

excellent......

*gets ready for the hughes announcer stance*
Quistis88
QUOTE(Gashole @ Dec 13 2004, 11:45 PM)
Let us know what his username is. I might mistake him as another n00b.

Gashole, I want to see what happens if you DO mistake him as one. tongue.gif
Thievesvinegar
..but he is going to be a n00b
mistress_aya
lol, I'll try and get it to you. But I think it may be along the lines of defining_mind. Not sure, but that's what he usually uses for screen names.
GuestHole
Thieves, behave.
hagane_no_tokage
ooh! this sounds like fun! cutie newbie vs. romance-embittered forum frequenter... i'll get the popcorn.

i'm just kidding, bacon. happy.gif i love reading your comments, they crack me up.
Quistis88
I'm looking forward to it as well. Hopefully it won't happen during a time where I'm supposed to be getting something done.
Carnal Malefactor
Somehow, I have a hard time imagining Quisty as a fawning, ditzy fangirl. tongue.gif
Quistis88
Well, I won't be able to pull off the ditzy part. unsure.gif But I can fawn. wub.gif
Bling_bling_Angel
I'll have a hard time flirting on the double... laugh.gif
Kihaku
Wow, this thread became long quickly blink.gif . Urm.. but to answer the topic:
-intelligence
-good looks tongue.gif
-strength(mental and physical. He has to be at least stronger than me tongue.gif )
-caring attitude
-loyalty
-average sense of humour
-same interests
-money laugh.gif

In the end personality comes before anything else biggrin.gif although at first I think superficially tongue.gif
Fire Alchemist
i forgot to say the very important thing i look for in a guy...Loyalty!
Fullmetal Elric
biggrin.gif my dream girl HONESTLY would be kind of petit, she would definately have to be loyal, likes me for me, she can't be very controling ::whiplash::, and cuteness is cool...not just hott, i could care less about that, just cute but thats up for me to decide who is cute for me, not the girl themselves. and i don't want a girl who is constantly putting themselves down on their looks
Prinz_Zoisit
for me, the one i search has to know that she/he is somethin special.........!
Hedera
QUOTE(mistress_aya @ Dec 13 2004, 11:46 PM)
Well, to tell the truth, he doesn't really find that to much of an attraction (and no, he is no gay, trust me. But I'm feeling like a personals ad for him, lol.) He's actually pretty well mannered and the such. Has a good sense of humor and is respectful to others.

You seem like you have a good relationships with your brother, since you tell us good things about him... I even envy a little - I quarrel with my older brother rather often. sleep.gif

~Sorry for the offtopic!
Quistis88
I agree with you, Hedera. I don't have a very good relationship with my younger brother. Not like it's a bad relationship, per se, but it could be better. At least I don't argue with him as much anymore, since I moved out to go to university.
xrninja
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Dec 14 2004, 02:24 PM)
I agree with you, Hedera.  I don't have a very good relationship with my younger brother.  Not like it's a bad relationship, per se, but it could be better.  At least I don't argue with him as much anymore, since I moved out to go to university.

yeah, i'm not close with my sister at all. she's six years older and we never talked before she left for college (unless it was arguing, and as she was the oldest, my parents always took her side and criticized me even more, which didn't help any of our relationships). i think now that i'm older and have a little more to relate with to her, we're getting along better, but i wish i was as close with her as my friends and their sisters are ohmy.gif
definingmind
yeah, i'm not close with my sister at all. she's six years older and we never talked before she left for college (unless it was arguing, and as she was the oldest, my parents always took her side and criticized me even more, which didn't help any of our relationships). i think now that i'm older and have a little more to relate with to her, we're getting along better, but i wish i was as close with her as my friends and their sisters are

things can change, and hopfully for the better wink.gif . anywho, as for what I look for in a lass, I'll post that later on...
Thievesvinegar
what are you irish?

finished my 3rd viewing of gettysburg.
definingmind
kudos.
As for being Irish, nah, but I am Welsh (or at least 50% anyways). The whole 'lass' term was used just because I could'nt find a better word to use. Girl sounds too young, lady sounds very midevilish (not that I mind that), and woman sounds a bit too old for me right now.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.