Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fullmetal Alchemist Theme Song Addiction
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > FMA Music
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Flamez_Freak
PERIOD OWNS EVERY OP/ED OF EVERY ANIME . Its the best theme out there . . Awesomely awesome smile.gif its play count on my ipod stands at a mind boggling 5933 . . And that is excluding the instrumental version smile.gif which has been played 5217 times . . .
xHearter
Rewrite, defiantly. I also love nothing I wont give by vic. <33
and I LOVE TO DEATH the fifth theme song, or the movie theme song. it's SOOOOO good, so dramatic, soo amazing, and the actual theme song, like the pictures, is like an amv with rly detailed pictures in the middle, it's SO good!^^
von Hohenheim
For me, it was Lapis Philosophorum. I am drawn to Latin lyrics because I like figuring out what they say. It is a bit enchanting anyways.
Sketchy
Got to be

Touches the Walls
Again
Rewrite
and Golden Time Lover
KwiatekAlchemist
For me it's Rewrite. I've been obsessed with it for loong time. xD
I don't think I can ever get tired of listening to it.
and some of the other ones are Kesani Tsumi, Undo, and Let It Out.
FirstMoon
I think I'm the only one who is in love with Bratja aka Brothers.
Misty- Nala
QUOTE (FirstMoon @ Sep 10 2010, 12:09 AM) *
I think I'm the only one who is in love with Bratja aka Brothers.

I think everyone is in love with Bratja but the song has been listened to so many times everyone knows every chord of it. At least that's the case with me tongue.gif Bratja is a great song but anime 1 used it way too much.
EdokunEdo
I love Ready Steady Go and Rewrite, i also am a fan of Brothers and Kesenai Tsumi
Mhacy
I like Rewrite biggrin.gif
PwnedByPineapple
I'm completely in love with the first Brotherhood OP, Again, as well as Rewrite from the first anime. As for endings, Uso from Brotherhood and Tobira no Mukou e from the first anime are my favorites.
KimbleeWorshipper
I absolutely LOVE the third Brotherhood opening, "Golden Time Lover." I just can't stop listening to it :3
EdokunEdo
QUOTE (PwnedByPineapple @ Jan 30 2011, 06:18 AM) *
I'm completely in love with the first Brotherhood OP, Again, as well as Rewrite from the first anime. As for endings, Uso from Brotherhood and Tobira no Mukou e from the first anime are my favorites.

Im so happy you have such good taste in music Tobira no murkou e is such a great ending smile.gif
PwnedByPineapple
I'm now also obsessed with Golden Time Lover, after listening to it a couple of times and watching an amazing AMV with it. LOVE.

QUOTE (EdokunEdo @ Jan 30 2011, 06:36 PM) *

Im so happy you have such good taste in music Tobira no murkou e is such a great ending smile.gif

It's possibly my favorite ending ever. I don't know; something about it just gives me this great feeling.
EdokunEdo
QUOTE (PwnedByPineapple @ Feb 10 2011, 11:50 AM) *
I'm now also obsessed with Golden Time Lover, after listening to it a couple of times and watching an amazing AMV with it. LOVE.

QUOTE (EdokunEdo @ Jan 30 2011, 06:36 PM) *

It's possibly my favorite ending ever. I don't know; something about it just gives me this great feeling.

im obsessed with golden time lover too and tobira is a sweet ending smile.gif Shunkan Sentimental The fma BH 4th ending is a good one biggrin.gif
Lucky Lucy
I really like Golden Time Lover, Again and Hologram...these songs are just way too addictive biggrin.gif Oh and Shunkan Sentimental laugh.gif
From the first anime I absolutely love Kesenai Tsumi, I Will and Motherland.
Also, the lyrics are great! biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.